OT TOTAL errancy. oops!

dassercha
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

dassercha
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The comments from the CNN

The comments from the CNN article are amazing. 

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
> It's pretty technical and rather ''involving'' . .

On Site Only

T0 :: OP

I appreciate the unusual nature of the post and wish to encourage you in commenting further.   I wanted to know what you found to be of interest to yourself? In fact, this whole comparison is pretty technical and rather involving! I took a peek and I came back and couldnt see a dime's worth of difference due to the overall length. I do apologize by using such a small sample to make such an assertion, as this!

To be quite honest with you, Online sources do not rate this translation as either very good or  nothing 'revolutionary'. She never gave me a reason to like her, so to speak.   Could  you  identify  a specific portion or thing observed that could be cited.

1 Corinthians   --  ''For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace . . . (double meaning)''

Examples ?  Hey here's a thought, how about getting down to some actual examples to compare to show us if these are being  confused  in this new translation or if it is relatively the same --

To be more frank than I should,  I cannot say I'm liking the presentation, JOIN a better example of something closer to the tried and true presentation

A storied 'remembrance' ..  remember what the promise was

Back to OP ::

Be more specific about what you are even comparing with your translation

Again, Examples should be really cited,  like :

Genesis 11

1b  Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar. . The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Genesis 6 -- 4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Remember the whole story, (such as) ::

Book of Ruth 3 -- 10 'Blessed be thou of the LORD', daughter; thou hast shown more kindness in the end than at the beginning  

=====================================================================================================================================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFt_liAv3s { http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFt_liAv3s }

0 f f --  s i t e     Take advantage, why ever not,  of the continuing story

re :: Take advantage, why not,  of the continuing story

Frankly,  comments, as you can only imagine, are like images and things are easily confused without the help of any devils. Photo is unrelated to the thread. I had to mention though.
For this area, This is quite unusually surprising  to find in these parts.

I had to add that I noticed  two area dress shops  that popped up in the last 3 months  that never existed at anytime before my mother's passing. It is quite unusually surprising for this area too.

A picture of the line of dresses they offer Speciality of Traditional Indian clothing --

Photo is unrelated to the thread. I had to mention though.
   Simlar Url at :: http://www.teluguone.com/tonegalaxy/special/shilpa%20shetty%20sarees%20collection/1313996890Bollywood-asarees-collectio.jpg

p.s. -- Crazy as it sounds, I choose to think, come what may, this was all brought forth; so remember it needn't  remain forever 'lost in translation (double-meaning)' , thank you very much.  How about run it  only to the true future benefit, Lol

F i n