Another billionaire admits he got rich off worker's labor.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Another billionaire admits he got rich off worker's labor.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
So why is he still a

So why is he still a billionaire? No one is stopping him from giving away his money if he feels so guilty.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yet another liberal who

Yet another liberal who loves to bitch about "problems" and has the resources to help fix them personally but doesn't do a fucking thing himself and wants to resort to using violence against others.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote:So why

Beyond Saving wrote:

So why is he still a billionaire? No one is stopping him from giving away his money if he feels so guilty.

So? Listen dumbass, you are still not getting it. You are acting as if Liberals by law should not be allowed to obtain wealth to that level. He is talking about CLIMATE in it's totality at that level.

He'd call your mentality, a bunch of crybabies. Moo Cluck Moo, Costco, Nick Hanour, Warren Buffet, Suzi Orman and now this guy. If wealth at that level were the majority we would not be in this mess. Oh and Jk, the Harry Potter author gave up her billionaire status and gave tons of money away.

Conservatives do not own a monopoly on wealth. What will fix the economy is better pay, lower pay gap, lower cost of living, more full time jobs where one job pays the bills, and that alone will be the only thing that will get more middle and low pay workers off the government dime.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:So? Listen

Brian37 wrote:

So? Listen dumbass, you are still not getting it. You are acting as if Liberals by law should not be allowed to obtain wealth to that level. He is talking about CLIMATE in it's totality at that level.

A CLIMATE that he could immediately change by giving away his wealth. He thinks the rich should give more to the poor- he is fucking rich even in my book- so it logically follows that he should lead by example and give to the poor, government guns shouldn't be necessary to force him. I am not the one saying that liberals shouldn't be forced to do anything by law- I am saying that forcing people to give by law is immoral. He can give without a law, if he wants to. Instead of giving himself, he is insisting that government uses their guns to take from other rich people who may or may not want to give it away.

Brian37 wrote:

He'd call your mentality, a bunch of crybabies. Moo Cluck Moo, Costco, Nick Hanour, Warren Buffet, Suzi Orman and now this guy. If wealth at that level were the majority we would not be in this mess.

And none of those greedy fucks are well known for giving their money away.

Brian37 wrote:

Oh and Jk, the Harry Potter author gave up her billionaire status and gave tons of money away.

See, no law needed. She gave away her money and that was a really nice thing to do. We didn't need to take guns and go steal the money. No doubt, the money she donated will do far more good than the multi-billion dollar disaster ACA. And as far as I know, she hasn't been running around saying we should take money from other billionaires, but if she does, at least she lead by example which is more than can be said for all the fucking hypocrites you worship who do everything they can to avoid taxes and aggressively pursue special exemptions included in laws for themselves and their companies then call for taxing everyone else more.

http://www.boston.com/business/news/2013/06/25/warren-buffett-richline-group-looking-for-tax-break-from-state/Ya2yZVpP8DkUSQkzYV8DsL/story.html

http://windsor.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/amazon-gets-tax-break-recommendation

And have you read the reviews of your butt buddy Nick's personal company which is the source of his millions?

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Pacific-Coast-Feather/reviews

Quote:

Pacific Coast was a job but was not at all a good job. The company hired the employees to get backed up work caught up and then laid the employees off. The salary was decent but everything else about the job was poor.

Quote:

Produced pillows to much turn over to make a career here tell you one thing then do something else.

Quote:

I worked at Pacific Coast Feather (Henderson, NC) for six months. Sometimes I would make 40 hour work weeks, but if I did, it was highly unlikely that it would happen two weeks in a row. They work you hard for very little pay. It seems like when you have been there long enough to gain benefits, they lay you off...which is what happened to me. The lunch break is only twenty minutes and you have to walk a mile to the break room and when you get there, it is very over crowded. By the time oyu can get to a microwave and sit down, it's time to go back to work

Why the company which Nick OWNS AND RUNS has an average rating of 1.5 stars. Why I would just love to work for him... but don't fear because Nick is currently working on opening up factories in China to replace the ones here so Americans won't be subjected to his horrible working conditions for long.

And what do reviewers have to say about eeeeeeeevil Koch industries?

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Koch-Companies/reviews

Quote:

This job was a life saver for me. I loved this job. The people were great and very nice. In the beginning of my employment here I was kept very busy. The last 3 months of my employment it becuase less and less busy for me. I was laid off. I still talk to some of the people that work there.

Quote:

Company is very stable ,work is consistent, I do enjoy my job and different parts of Florida that I travel,meeting new people and different cultures, helping the people at the best buy store unload and load the trailer. It is a very good job and strong in safety.

Koch industries has an average rating of 3.5 stars. Actions speak louder than words, and your buddies are a bunch of fucking hypocrites and liars. They say one thing, while doing the opposite.

I am a huge supporter of voluntary philanthropy and donate a substantial percentage of my income myself. What I am opposed to is using government to take from others and I do not believe that government spends most of the money they take in ways that actually benefit people. I think Nick is a complete asshole and apparently, the people who work for him are treated like shit which I wouldn't accept in any company I am a significant investor in. But I'm not going to take a gun and force Nick to treat his employees like me and the Koch brothers treat ours.