Chemcial weapons confirmed to be used in Syria by UN

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Chemcial weapons confirmed to be used in Syria by UN

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24113553

It appears the Syria has crossed "the red line" of Obama. Now if republicans can remember where they stood before Obama wanted military intervention.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: Now if

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Now if republicans can remember where they stood before Obama wanted military intervention. 

...then we could get involved in our fourth war of the century? Are we trying to kill more people then we did last century? Some kind of prize for that or something?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny how all the war

Funny how all the war mongers have forgotten that nothing happened to justify interference. If Syria had dropped chemical weapons on a neighbour (if indeed it was the Syrian government who did it in the first place, but there's no proof it was them) there'd be justification. But that's not what happened. And attacking them for their internal issues is illegal. Not that America cares about the law unless it suits their purposes.

At least the Brits won't be their puppets this time around.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.