I don't understand Christians...

Teralek
Theist
Teralek's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't understand Christians...

Humans believe in things which amazes me so much that I wonder if we are rational... and not just in religion.

Most Christians believe that  "God sent his son to die on the cross for our sins because of his love for us" Can a story be more insane, non sensical and histerical than this one? 

Christians would say this shows the infinite Love and forgiveness of God.

If this is Love then I must sent my son to be cruxified by the killer of my wife so I can forgive him... 

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter." (Max Planck)

"the existence of mind in some organism on some planet in the universe is surely a fact of fundamental significance. Through conscious beings the universe has generated self-awareness. This can be no trivial detail, no minor byproduct of mindless, purposeless forces. We are truly meant to be here." Paul Davies