atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I always find it funny to

I always find it funny to hear people talk about how this is a "god/jesus/chrisitian county" but they seem to forget that the American Indians weren't christian and they were here before the "white men"; so "rejecting outsiders" is a really lame excuse.

Also, Florida is far from being part of the Bible Belt. Parts of it up north are definitely influenced by states like Georgia and Alabama, but down south we definitely are not.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol awesome.

Lol awesome.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is a meme floating

There is a meme floating around FB posted every so often with a native American and the caption is something like "Your way of life is being threatened, that's gotta suck" making fun of bigots who don't like Mexicans.

Once you understand how simple life is, labels don't mean shit. RESOURCES, that is all life is about. It is also why I warn atheists going around saying "Once we become the majority we will treat you  better". No, once we all realize we are the same species and want resources, our focus will be more in tune with our common evolution.

Now when I say "resources" I am not saying get rich and fuck everyone else. I am saying we are all individuals first and our drive for more or less resources varies.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Wladyslaw
atheist
Wladyslaw's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I think it's hilarious

I think it's hilarious people even think this stuff is news worthy. Quite frankly who gives a flying fuck. xP Still better news that most of the stuff that gets reported so I suppose I'm fine with it. How long before you think there will be a petition to remove it? A week, a month? two weeks? three days? 

"Your sins are not redeemed, by swearing perjury." ~ Mathias Blad

"Change how you look at all things and what you see will change" ~ Per Nilsson/Henrik Ohlsson
"As the need for knowledge flows through the catharsis of thought, ask a question and the answer will be born."

Teralek
Teralek's picture
User is offlineOffline
 My ten

My ten commandments:

Georgia guidestones