Eight-Year-Old Islamic Girl From Australia - Urges Jihad, Calls For Caliphate

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eight-Year-Old Islamic Girl From Australia - Urges Jihad, Calls For Caliphate

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Amazing how children are

Amazing how children are callously manipulated by those with religious morality. I'd never put my kid in front of a crowd to say theists are stupid. I'd say it myself.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Amazing how

Vastet wrote:
Amazing how children are callously manipulated by those with religious morality. I'd never put my kid in front of a crowd to say theists are stupid. I'd say it myself.

Agreed, fucking scumbags. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hyde Park Sydney Last Saturday

childsign

The woman is taking a photo of the kid with with her iPhone. That kid must be no more than 4. Part of protest about that silly film that ended up looking like this:

An injured police officer.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 PoorDeludedSubjugatedMuslim

PoorDeludedSubjugatedMuslimGirl wrote:

"These uprisings have demonstrated that this umma (global Muslim community) is alive and well, her love is for jihad, she is unshackled herself from the fear which she held, and she yearns to once again live under the banner of (the Islamic state).

Poor girl doesn't know how oppressed she is. She really finds it righteous that she happened to be born without balls, and is destined to be a baby cannon for her husband, who may hold other wives (while she's not given the equal right to have multiple husbands). This level of indoctrination, (not so much the devout factor, but the militant factor) is disgusting. 

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: No

Atheistextremist wrote:

No one is too, young, says she... 

They're so cute when they want to slit your throat at that age.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Manageri
atheist
Manageri's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think the fact they

I think the fact they consider an 8 year old mature enough to speak authoritatively on how great their religion is kinda demonstrates what a childish load of shit it is.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
In more news

childsign

The iPhone-wielding woman who took this photo was questioned by police and she told them "I did not know what the word 'behead' meant, I found the sign lying on the ground..."

Lying witch.