Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

thelilith
thelilith's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy is obviously a

This guy is obviously a coeliac, my advice would be to cut the wheat and lose weight.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
What an idiot (LOL)

What an idiot ! (LOL). People like that are doing more to help the cause of gay marriage than any pro-gay movement could ever do.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol, he bought the Cheerios,

lol, he bought the Cheerios, so he really supported gay marriage while protesting it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I saw that on cable news,

I saw that on cable news, funny stuff. I wonder if the guy could be charged with littering and public endangerment.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I saw that on

Brian37 wrote:

I saw that on cable news, funny stuff. I wonder if the guy could be charged with littering and public endangerment.

When you really think about it, public endangerment is not a very far stretch. Think of what could have happened if that fire had REALLY gotten out of control ?

Granted, it was near an industrial complex and would have probably burned itself out and the worst that could have happened was a completely ruined lawn, there was still some very possible threats of danger had it spread.

I think probably vandalism or defacing property might be the worst that they could stick him with.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno