is it Irrational that the tide may be changing in our lifetime?

Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
is it Irrational that the tide may be changing in our lifetime?

US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat

http://www.azfamily.com/news/national/164123496.html

"The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials. Counterintelligence is the art of protecting national secrets from spies. This means the CIA believes that U.S. national secrets are safer from other Middle Eastern governments than from Israel."

 

 

is that an Irrational response, or is the tide changing?

 

 

 

I was shocked to this this kind of publication in main stream news!

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10604
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I see nothing irrational

I see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own. It's been common knowledge since Afghanistan and especially Iraq. It's a big part of why Israel still exists.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I see nothing

Vastet wrote:
I see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own.

 you must be a stupid zionist punk believing you are 'chosen ones'

 

Quote:

 

 

It's been common knowledge since Afghanistan and especially Iraq. It's a big part of why Israel still exists.

 

they still exist because some idiots believe israelis are superior

 

but the tide is changing.............................. 'we the people' can comprehend far more than beliefs!

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi, you are

Bishadi, you are demonstratably incompetent, however, I am going to act like you aren't. (Probably useless, I know)

Bishadi wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own.

 you must be a stupid zionist punk believing you are 'chosen ones'

 

Made no sense. Pretty sure Vastet isn't Jewish (Atheist, lol), and even if he is, what reason do you have to be throwing this stuff out?

Bishadi wrote:
Vastet wrote:
It's been common knowledge since Afghanistan and especially Iraq. It's a big part of why Israel still exists.

 

they still exist because some idiots believe israelis are superior

 

but the tide is changing.............................. 'we the people' can comprehend far more than beliefs!

Umm...

Israel still exists because of a mixture of foreign support, luck, and bold/skilled military strategy.

I do not have that great of a opinion of Israel, but you seem to think they are some evil devil-country.

Israel is not that much of a threat to the USA. If they were to seriously undermine our alliance with them then we could leave them out to dry, and they would not last long, imo. The best they could do was hold the illegal nuclear weapons they might/probably have over the islamic world's collective heads.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Bishadi,

ThunderJones wrote:

Bishadi, you are demonstratably incompetent, however, I am going to act like you aren't. (Probably useless, I know)

  Thx
Quote:

Bishadi wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own.

 you must be a stupid zionist punk believing you are 'chosen ones'

 

Made no sense. Pretty sure Vastet isn't Jewish (Atheist, lol), and even if he is, what reason do you have to be throwing this stuff out?

  he said " see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own"

 

it was 'irrational', across the board. I spit up.  

Quote:

Bishadi wrote:
Vastet wrote:
It's been common knowledge since Afghanistan and especially Iraq. It's a big part of why Israel still exists.

 

they still exist because some idiots believe israelis are superior

 

but the tide is changing.............................. 'we the people' can comprehend far more than beliefs!

Umm...

Israel still exists because of a mixture of foreign support, luck, and bold/skilled military strategy.

I do not have that great of a opinion of Israel, but you seem to think they are some evil devil-country.

 

what?

 

Quote:

Israel is not that much of a threat to the USA.

   sure they are.   Ever been flying?   a bunch of sheeet right?

That 'terror' is what the peasants (indigenous) have learned to use.  911, the call for help!

 

Got my attention!

 

To answer the question:  the 'religious' pursuit of 'the hill', that the dome of the rock sits on, is 'why' Israel even exists!

 

Now please read that very carefully.  That claim means, that Israel was a state, created in palestine, because within the religious intent of judaisms physical pursuit is to rebuild a temple, on that very spot, sacrafice lambs to god, on an alter, for their messiah, which aint jesus, to come.

That is the whole reason of a 'holy land' for judaism!

 

They are the reason the whole middle eastern conflict, even exists in the form it does today.  All because of an underlying religious belief.

 

and the US congress/population has been bamboozled ever since.........ww2

"YES" sissyville is a nasty, to the globes population, in an age of nuclear weapons to put their religious pursuit ahead of the security of 'we the people'  (mankind in a real sense).  

 

Is that all clear enough?

 

Quote:
 If they were to seriously undermine our alliance with them then we could leave them out to dry, and they would not last long, imo. The best they could do was hold the illegal nuclear weapons they might/probably have over the islamic world's collective heads.

 

i have said on many of other sites;  if one detonation occurs over a population, over that ME conflict, the east is going to try to level the west, asap.

 

It will be like a video game when the snow ball starts rolling!

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4488
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Umm... the story has

 Umm... the story has absolutely nothing to do with the US seeing Israel as less of an ally. It is simply a recognition that their intelligence service is very talented and more likely to successfully steal secrets from us than anything any muslim country has. Allied countries are often trying to steal secrets from each other, it is what intelligence services do. You don't just steal information from outright enemies. I remember a couple years ago there was a story about us finding a British listening device that had compromised some intelligence. Welcome to the world of espionage where people are paid to not trust anyone. 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
@BishadiSure, there is

@Bishadi

Sure, there is reason to worry that a nuclear incident in the ME could cause global instability and serious problems, but that could happen in many other areas than the ME.

ME currently is a powder keg of sorts, but that is not just because of Israel. The Islamic countries are also to be blamed for the death, war, and threat of catastrophe.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones

ThunderJones wrote:

@Bishadi

Sure, there is reason to worry that a nuclear incident in the ME could cause global instability and serious problems, but that could happen in many other areas than the ME.

  could.

 

Quote:

 

ME currently is a powder keg of sorts, but that is not just because of Israel.

 that is like saying, hitler just hated jews because of their noses

 

Quote:

The Islamic countries are also to be blamed for the death, war, and threat of catastrophe.

 

but are they allies, spying on allies?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:ThunderJones

Bishadi wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

@Bishadi

Sure, there is reason to worry that a nuclear incident in the ME could cause global instability and serious problems, but that could happen in many other areas than the ME.

  could.

 

Quote:

 

ME currently is a powder keg of sorts, but that is not just because of Israel.

 that is like saying, hitler just hated jews because of their noses

 

Quote:

The Islamic countries are also to be blamed for the death, war, and threat of catastrophe.

 

but are they allies, spying on allies?

 

" that is like saying, hitler just hated jews because of their noses"

What? This is completely absurd nonsense. I do not see how it relates in the slightest to what I said.

"but are they allies, spying on allies?"

I have no idea what you are talking about here either.

 

Can't tell if trolling, or stupid.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3311
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote: Can't

ThunderJones wrote:

 

Can't tell if trolling, or stupid.

Probably both.


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote: What?

ThunderJones wrote:

 

What? This is completely absurd nonsense. I do not see how it relates in the slightest to what I said.

  not much of what you say or said, has anything to do with the thread(s).

 

so why would i assume any dialogue is relevant to you?

 

I asked:

"but are they allies, spying on allies?"

 

and your STUPID reply is............"I have no idea what you are talking about here either."

 

what the fuck is the thread on, ya moron?

 

i can tell, if you aint just trolling, you're just stupid.!

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Umm...

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Umm... the story has absolutely nothing to do with the US seeing Israel as less of an ally. It is simply a recognition that their intelligence service is very talented and more likely to successfully steal secrets from us than anything any muslim country has. Allied countries are often trying to steal secrets from each other, it is what intelligence services do. You don't just steal information from outright enemies. I remember a couple years ago there was a story about us finding a British listening device that had compromised some intelligence. Welcome to the world of espionage where people are paid to not trust anyone. 

 

 I liked not only the concept of the news in this thread, but that it is even being published. 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4488
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote: I liked not

Bishadi wrote:

 I liked not only the concept of the news in this thread, but that it is even being published. 

I don't know why you're surprised. Most journalists make a living by trying to make a big deal out of irrelevant stories while failing to conduct even the most basic research on the subject. "Spy agency spies" isn't exactly earth shattering news. And I think it is a rather large leap to consider this news story as evidence of any kind of tide changing, by which I assume you mean the US moving away from supporting Israel? Maybe the story is an interesting factoid, but it certainly has nothing to do with our broad foreign policy positions. 

 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Bishadi

Beyond Saving wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

 I liked not only the concept of the news in this thread, but that it is even being published. 

I don't know why you're surprised. Most journalists make a living by trying to make a big deal out of irrelevant stories while failing to conduct even the most basic research on the subject.

 

Please reread the opening quote.  Perhaps the link.

 

The reporting on this, is irrelevant, it was a statement released by the government.  What i got a kick out of, is the media carrying the story.

Quote:

"Spy agency spies" isn't exactly earth shattering news. And I think it is a rather large leap to consider this news story as evidence of any kind of tide changing, by which I assume you mean the US moving away from supporting Israel?

 if our congree, 70yrs back were made aware that israel was to be a religious state versus a democracy, israel would not exist as it does today.

 

ps.... i am against israel!

Quote:
Maybe the story is an interesting factoid, but it certainly has nothing to do with our broad foreign policy positions. 

 

  rahm emmanual is no longer in the whitehouse, i did my part!

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4488
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:The reporting

Bishadi wrote:

The reporting on this, is irrelevant, it was a statement released by the government.  What i got a kick out of, is the media carrying the story.

Umm, no it wasn't. Reread the story, it explicitly states that the information came from three anonymous sources

Quote:

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to talk publicly about the sensitive intelligence and diplomatic issues between the two countries.

 

Bishadi wrote:

if our congree, 70yrs back were made aware that israel was to be a religious state versus a democracy, israel would not exist as it does today.

I think that assumption is baseless. The US government propped up many outright dictatorships throughout the 20th Century. Probably the only thing that would have radically changed our foreign policy towards Israel is if they were friendly towards the USSR.  

 

Bishadi wrote:
 

ps.... i am against israel!

Obviously. I don't know why you even care. Personally, I don't give a shit one way or the other about Israel. Right now, they are a convenient ally in a location where we have few allies so to completely abandon them is foolish. However, they do tend to be aggressive and it is plausible that they could spark massive warfare in the ME, which is generally considered undesirable for us. It is a delicate balancing act no doubt, but being seen by Israel as friendly does give us more sway in restraining their most aggressive acts. 

As long as an alliance with Israel is beneficial to us, I don't see why we should trash it simply because you don't like their religion. It is irrational to determine foreign policy based on a country's domestic policy. Achieving our foreign policy goals often involves being in bed with undesirables. And given that Israel is not going to launch a hostile attack against the US anytime during our lifetimes they are less undesirable than some of the countries we have allied with in the past. 

 

Bishadi wrote:

   rahm emmanual is no longer in the whitehouse, i did my part!

You played a role in causing Rahm Emanuel to decide to resign and run for mayor? And you think that him leaving caused any kind of significant change in US policy towards Israel?

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Bishadi

Beyond Saving wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

The reporting on this, is irrelevant, it was a statement released by the government.  What i got a kick out of, is the media carrying the story.

Umm, no it wasn't. Reread the story, it explicitly states that the information came from three anonymous sources

 

i get your point.  i didnt do that right.

 

but what did i laugh at?

 

what's the thread title?

 

is it possible? 

Quote:

 

Bishadi wrote:

if our congree, 70yrs back were made aware that israel was to be a religious state versus a democracy, israel would not exist as it does today.

I think that assumption is baseless. The US government propped up many outright dictatorships throughout the 20th Century. Probably the only thing that would have radically changed our foreign policy towards Israel is if they were friendly towards the USSR.  

 

 

funny..... Bibi from russia blood, direct!

 

but that is irrelevant.  Supporting a religious "state", is against 'we the people'.  Try reading a bit!

Quote:
Bishadi wrote:
 

ps.... i am against israel!

Obviously. I don't know why you even care. Personally, I don't give a shit one way or the other about Israel. Right now, they are a convenient ally in a location where we have few allies so to completely abandon them is foolish.

abandon them?

 

we have idiots strapping on planes and smashing their heads into building because of that 'ally' that is also breaking every human rights violation on the globe (gaza).

Quote:

 

However, they do tend to be aggressive and it is plausible that they could spark massive warfare in the ME,

 

 

 

 

  let that stand alone.

 

 

 

period!

 

ie... what is most important, a fricken 'religious' pursuit or getting the 'f' out of there, before a few quacks, start the wild thing.

 

 

Quote:

 

which is generally considered undesirable for us.

  undesirable for 'mankind' is a better fact.  Nuclear war, aint nice, no matter the reasons.

 

Quote:
 It is a delicate balancing act no doubt, but being seen by Israel as friendly does give us more sway in restraining their most aggressive acts. 
  bull shit.

i bet both syria and iran have weapons bases within that the east (china/russia) have already dug in.

the swine are there for a religious belief, not resource, not presence, not as a strategic anything.  If nukes unfold over that shit hole, then be certain, it is our fault!

 

 

Quote:

As long as an alliance with Israel is beneficial to us, I don't see why we should trash it simply because you don't like their religion. It is irrational to determine foreign policy based on a country's domestic policy.

funny.  we just wiped out iraq, libya and dont forget afghanistan because of domestic issues.

 

now syria?

 

Sissyville has been holding a 1.7 million soul concentration camp of refugees, from the lands they took, by force.... and the whole world is tired of it.

the swine, now occupy jerusalem, which is against UN Res 181, 476, 478 and the world and the US are the only idiots that wont agree that in order to stop the divide, they must leave some of the lands they believe are holy.

 

and they will blow themselves up before they will leave, the lands the whole of the UN renders are not theirs.

 

and you are so ignorant to not comprehend, that that divide is what will ignite the war of wars, over them idiots wanting a temple on the very site that one of the oldest domes on the earth sits.

 

 

 

Quote:

 

 

Achieving our foreign policy goals often involves being in bed with undesirables. And given that Israel is not going to launch a hostile attack against the US anytime during our lifetimes they are less undesirable than some of the countries we have allied with in the past. 

  they tap our congress (tax payers funding), for a religious state.

 

That's against the LAW!

 

Quote:

Bishadi wrote:

   rahm emmanual is no longer in the whitehouse, i did my part!

You played a role in causing Rahm Emanuel to decide to resign and run for mayor? And you think that him leaving caused any kind of significant change in US policy towards Israel?

rahms daddy is a registered bonafide terrorist.

 

and ask Obama, the other question

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4488
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:what's the

Bishadi wrote:

what's the thread title?

 

is it possible? 

I wouldn't say impossible but extremely unlikely. 

 

Bishadi wrote:
 

but that is irrelevant.  Supporting a religious "state", is against 'we the people'.  Try reading a bit!

Reading what exactly? We have supported islamic states when it has been deemed beneficial for our interests. What does any of it have to do with "we the people"? 

 

Bishadi wrote:

we have idiots strapping on planes and smashing their heads into building because of that 'ally' that is also breaking every human rights violation on the globe (gaza).

You think those idiots are going to be friends with us if we stop supporting Israel? Why don't you try reading a bit. Islamic terrorists have launched many attacks in countries that are not exactly friendly to Israel.

We are also allied with a number of countries that have committed every human rights violation on the globe. Generally, our decision to ally with a country has little to do with whether or not they are good.

 

Bishadi wrote:
 

ie... what is most important, a fricken 'religious' pursuit or getting the 'f' out of there, before a few quacks, start the wild thing.

 

 I think the most important thing for us is to prevent the powder keg from exploding. Something that would almost certainly happen if the US stopped supporting Israel. 

 

Bishadi wrote:

 bull shit.

i bet both syria and iran have weapons bases within that the east (china/russia) have already dug in.

the swine are there for a religious belief, not resource, not presence, not as a strategic anything.  If nukes unfold over that shit hole, then be certain, it is our fault!

 

They are there because the Europeans put them there, but that is irrelevant. My point of Israel being strategic is that they are strategic for us and commonly used as a staging location for operations involving the 6th fleet at the Port of Haifa and the Dimona Radar Facility provides us with great intelligence in the ME and theoretically will provide enough warning of ICBM's being launched in the area to do something about it. It is worth noting that our other allies in the region, Turkey and Jordan, refused to allow us to build the radar station on their land.   

 

Bishadi wrote:

funny.  we just wiped out iraq, libya and dont forget afghanistan because of domestic issues.

Um, no, domestic issues had nothing to do with our involvement in any of those conflicts. There are many countries with significantly worse domestic issues that we virtually ignore. Now, I am convinced we didn't go into Iraq because we actually believed they had WMDS, I think the main reason we went there is it borders Iran and Hussein fucking around with the UN provided an excuse to move into a territory we wanted to be in anyway. Same thing with Afghanistan, I think the Bush administration mobilized our general forces to Afghanistan to put pressure on Iran, rather than dealing with the terrorist threat using special forces like we do across most of the globe. Plus, Afghanistan had the additional benefit of satisfying the American desire for vengeance after 9/11. I believe that Bush firmly intended to go to war with or at least threaten war with Iran all along and that administration saw Iran as the real threat in the region.

 

Bishadi wrote:

the swine, now occupy jerusalem, which is against UN Res 181, 476, 478 and the world and the US are the only idiots that wont agree that in order to stop the divide, they must leave some of the lands they believe are holy.

 

and they will blow themselves up before they will leave, the lands the whole of the UN renders are not theirs.

You're the one who said that a nuclear war would be bad for all of mankind. So if the US is the only country preventing Israel from being in a position where they will launch a nuclear attack, isn't that a good thing? If your theory that they will blow themselves up before leaving, which I think is probably accurate, then the US attempting to force them to leave would almost certainly lead to a nuclear war right? 

 

Bishadi wrote:

and you are so ignorant to not comprehend, that that divide is what will ignite the war of wars, over them idiots wanting a temple on the very site that one of the oldest domes on the earth sits.

No, I agree, if the US ever left Israel to its own devices the powder keg blows up. Which is why doing so would be a bad idea for us.  

 

Bishadi wrote:

they tap our congress (tax payers funding), for a religious state. 

That's against the LAW!

Which law?

 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10604
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:Vastet wrote:I

Bishadi wrote:

Vastet wrote:
I see nothing irrational about the US acknowledging that Israel's intelligence network is superior to their own.

 you must be a stupid zionist punk believing you are 'chosen ones'

 

Quote:

 

 

It's been common knowledge since Afghanistan and especially Iraq. It's a big part of why Israel still exists.

 

they still exist because some idiots believe israelis are superior

 

but the tide is changing.............................. 'we the people' can comprehend far more than beliefs!

 

 

 

 

Lol. You really are a brainless little shit.

They exist because they have nukes and the best intelligence network and counter terrorist network on the planet.

Also, allies spy on allies all the time. Come out of that cave you've been living in.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
@BishadiMy posts stand for

@Bishadi

My posts stand for themselves to all who read them. Thankfully, so do your own. Your ridiculous insults only show that your are a troll or a idiot.

 

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Bishadi

Beyond Saving wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

they tap our congress (tax payers funding), for a religious state. 

That's against the LAW!

Which law?

 

Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


RationalRespons...
Moderator
RationalResponseSquad's picture
Posts: 556
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi,This is an official

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

  So let me share how this site renders Official:

 

let me quote your high level punks:   You really are a brainless little shit.

Tell the pukes to grow up

 

the few that articulate, i have no issue with but you have a few site participants that are extremely WEAK, intellectually.

For example:  this thread has YOUR post and a few post by some really stupid sobs, that dont belong on it!

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3311
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi

Bishadi wrote:

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

  So let me share how this site renders Official:

 

let me quote your high level punks:   You really are a brainless little shit.

Tell the pukes to grow up

 

the few that articulate, i have no issue with but you have a few site participants that are extremely WEAK, intellectually.

For example:  this thread has YOUR post and a few post by some really stupid sobs, that dont belong on it!

 

Well, I always figured if someone persists upon digging themselves into a deeper hole, despite warnings and such, throw them a shovel.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


RationalRespons...
Moderator
RationalResponseSquad's picture
Posts: 556
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi

Bishadi wrote:

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

  So let me share how this site renders Official:

 

let me quote your high level punks:   You really are a brainless little shit.

Tell the pukes to grow up

 

the few that articulate, i have no issue with but you have a few site participants that are extremely WEAK, intellectually.

For example:  this thread has YOUR post and a few post by some really stupid sobs, that dont belong on it!

 

 

Troll badge granted.

Future mod action: 3 day ban.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10604
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
lol. Bishadi, the vast

lol.

Bishadi, the vast majority of your posts contain insults, despite responses to you being mostly insult free, at least to start. We're pretty lenient here, and if all you'd done was throw one or two insults it wouldn't have mattered. But no. You spew insults as if they were carbon dioxide. Regardless of the civil responses to your unintelligible drivel. Every insult thrown at you was in response to one you threw out first, with a single exception where Ktulu rationally, and subtly, questioned your state of mind. Because you weren't making sense. You've only slightly improved in that regard, by the way.
Right after that you blew a gasket on everyone who took the time to read and respond to your posts.
You've even started derailing threads just to throw insults around.

Stop being a dumb shit and you'll be fine. Keep being a dumb shit and the consequences are rather self explanatory. But I'll lay them out anyway. Everyone will insult you, you'll be banned, and everyone will forget you.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3311
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
JUST IN :  This thread has

JUST IN :

  This thread has now been deemed a bullshit free zone.  We can now all return to the world of reality and sanity. The disaster has been averted.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

  So let me share how this site renders Official:

 

let me quote your high level punks:   You really are a brainless little shit.

Tell the pukes to grow up

 

the few that articulate, i have no issue with but you have a few site participants that are extremely WEAK, intellectually.

For example:  this thread has YOUR post and a few post by some really stupid sobs, that dont belong on it!

 

 

Troll badge granted.

Future mod action: 3 day ban.

 

good riddens

 

Ya leave this one thread over here, while moving the three that assist in quality comprehension..????

 

what a moron!

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:lol. Bishadi,

Vastet wrote:
lol. Bishadi, the vast majority of your posts contain insults, despite responses to you being mostly insult free, at least to start.
  OH really.

Loook at every thread i opened.  I was fair and in most every one, i asked for people to think for themselves.

 

It's the peanut gallery of this site, that has 'their' system of insulting and attacking, that caused me to mirror it back to fit in.

 

What is funny, is I end up hurting the feelings of a few and the whinning got me 'badged' by the village police.   Is YMCA the favorite song for this forum?

basically, i can be just as nasty as the environment.

Quote:

 

 We're pretty lenient here, and if all you'd done was throw one or two insults it wouldn't have mattered. But no. You spew insults as if they were carbon dioxide.

  youu called me religious, right?   That is like a punch in the nose.

 

 

 

Quote:
 Regardless of the civil responses to your unintelligible drivel. Every insult thrown at you was in response to one you threw out first, with a single exception where Ktulu rationally, and subtly, questioned your state of mind.
  my state is different

I do the actual work, you guys talk about.  (rational)

Quote:

Because you weren't making sense.

  that is why i asked that you check yourself, and do the homework.

 

instead the idiot cop seems to have checked up on ME, on other sites, versus the material.   That's a punk move!

 

Quote:
You've only slightly improved in that regard, by the way. Right after that you blew a gasket on everyone who took the time to read and respond to your posts. You've even started derailing threads just to throw insults around.
  screw you.  I opened my own threads to open up ideas and concepts you perhaps havent witnessed.  Then i ask questions so each can think, observe and even dig into the evidence itself, for each claim.  

I dont give a hoot about me being liked.  And likewise, people will read these and find that i am arrogant, but just the same... doing what is right.

Quote:
  Stop being a dumb shit and you'll be fine
  go fuck yourself.

 

Ill do it my way and i might let you hold my belt loop!

 

 

 

Quote:
. Keep being a dumb shit and the consequences are rather self explanatory.
  try another google.  I could care less.

 

 

like i said, what i do is already making waves.......

 

and i dont need anyone to pat my back.

 

Quote:

 

 But I'll lay them out anyway. Everyone will insult you, you'll be banned, and everyone will forget you.

 

perfect.

 

fuck me, the work is what is important.  The claims made are still in your head, and others.  If it adds one thing to their eovlution, i win!

 

 

i already know i touched a few and if the seed is good, it will grow, if not.  Next!

when the punk mod admits he was wrong, i might add a bit.

 

heck, we aint even gone into religious stupidity, homosexual marriage, energy or medical fields.............

 

this place could have rational added unlike anything you've even imagined

 

For example:

"If jesus died for our sins, what happens now; he didnt stay dead?"

 

the questions that invoke rational

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Have fun getting banned

Have fun getting banned Bishadi Smiling


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Have fun

ThunderJones wrote:

Have fun getting banned Bishadi Smiling

thank you.......

 

i like not being liked.

 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

 

 

 the people that think, will.

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi

Bishadi wrote:

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Bishadi,

This is an official warning from board moderation.  You consistently attack the people you are speaking to.  Please argue your position without attacking others personally.  Your attacks are juvenille and your posts are sophomoric. Your history on other boards is similar where throughout the internet you are viewed as a troll.  You are welcome to stay at our site but we have a level of discourse here that you are failing to adhere to.  Please attempt to elevate your posts by refraining from personal attacks.

 

Current mod action being taken: Several threads you've created are being moved to trollville and will no longer be viewed on our Recent Posts page. 

Future action that might be taken: 3 day ban from site and/or assignment of troll badge on your posts.

 

  So let me share how this site renders Official:

 

let me quote your high level punks:   You really are a brainless little shit.

Tell the pukes to grow up

 

the few that articulate, i have no issue with but you have a few site participants that are extremely WEAK, intellectually.

For example:  this thread has YOUR post and a few post by some really stupid sobs, that dont belong on it!

 

 

Troll badge granted.

Future mod action: 3 day ban.

 

good riddens

 

Ya leave this one thread over here, while moving the three that assist in quality comprehension..????

 

what a moron!

 

hey, there's reason to pat myself on the back!

 

i hate authority to any sapient!

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
If you are actually trying

If you are actually trying to persuade people to your way of thinking you really should practice tact.  It's mind boggling that you think you are "planting seeds."  I read all your posts.  The seed I got was all about your arrogance and your insulting demeanor.  You are wrong in claiming that others struck first, you clearly were the aggressor in your insults of others.  You're not even trying.  You're better than this.

 

 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:ThunderJones

Duplicate.


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:ThunderJones

Bishadi wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Have fun getting banned Bishadi Smiling

thank you.......

 

i like not being liked.

 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

 

 

 the people that think, will.

 

 

Wow, it's like you are twelve years old. You've obviously never heard of diplomacy have you? People started calling out your idiocy, childishness, and offensive posts, and like a child, you are throwing a fit. Your assertions of 'planting seeds' is laughable. Your posts are pathetic. If you wanted to actually have a reasonable discussion you would have already. You've had plenty of opportunities

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3311
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote: i like not

Bishadi wrote:

 

i like not being liked.

 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

 

 

 the people that think, will.

 

 

You mean your whole purpose for being here is simply not to be liked ? What a noble ambition.  You could have accomplished that pretty easily and spared us all of those pointless posts.

However, if one's sole purpose is to be disliked, I am sort of pro-choice on that one.

So you like not being liked. Hmm, I would say mission accomplished. Any other reasons ? If not, then I am putting you on my personal ignore list, right by Jean.

Now, I know that your probably going to respond with a lot of half sentences, name calling, and meaningless drivel, but I probably will scroll on past it and not bother responding or reading. Why waste my time ?

You like not being liked. Well, I am helping you accomplish that goal. I don't like you. Satisified now ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:If you are

Sapient wrote:

If you are actually trying to persuade people to your way of thinking you really should practice tact. 

  cute...

 

I do not want people to THINK like me.  I have seen things, no one should ever have had to witness.

If everyone was like me,  only i would be standing.   I am one nasty sob to people that do not sustain responsibility.   I would like to be more compassionate to THE 'stupid'.

That is perhaps what I should learn to practice.

 

 

 

Quote:
 It's mind g that you think you are "planting seeds." I read all your posts.  The seed I got was all about your arrogance and your insulting demeanor.

What is the life of mass?

what are Good and bad, to living longer?

 

what's the purpose of life?.

 

Quote:

 You are wrong in claiming that others struck first, you clearly were the aggressor in your insults of others.

  a stoned cold lie

 

Not one opening post was INSULTING.  Except to america (my countryman) for supporting bigots (israel).

 

But now you are an example of what i mean about i hate idiots that lack responsibility. 

ie.... you didnt reply to this post for any other reason but to defend your crew

 

I posted to this forum to answer the very question you had asked about life; Purpose

 

 

Quote:

 

 

  You're not even trying.

  i did try with group. 

 

Did you see the stupid fairy post which came a bit after yours?  

Quote:

 You're better than this.

 

 

actually, i find that some of the best answers come during golf or heated debate

but never mind me............. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Bishadi

ThunderJones wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Have fun getting banned Bishadi Smiling

thank you.......

 

i like not being liked.

 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

 

 

 the people that think, will.

 

 

Wow, it's like you are twelve years old. You've obviously never heard of diplomacy have you?

  cant even spell it

 

Quote:
People started calling out your idiocy, childishness, and offensive posts, and like a child, you are throwing a fit.

what idiocy?

 

point to the very first line that is 'idiocy'.

 

post it cunt!

 

Quote:
Your posts are pathetic.

 

i want someone to post up where I drew the first blood.

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:  I posted

Bishadi wrote:

 

 

I posted to this forum to answer the very question you had asked about life; Purpose

 

 

  i was wrong there.  Is was the 'reason for god' item i saw while surfing

 

After I wrote that, i remembered and i make mistakes, but fair enough to check myself

so here is my opening post to the forum, just so it is on the right thread (about sissyville)

 

Quote:

Hello.... i am just another yahoo with one hell of story to tell.

 

There was a question from a sapient that i think needs addressing:

 

something like 'give a reason to believe in a 'god''?

 

nature itself is 'god'

 

iee... we are its kids and knowledge is evolving over time

 

Pinnacle of evolution: Existence comprehending itself.

 

Kind of stupid easy!

So do any theological beliefs have merit? Absolutely!

 

is there a god making it happen? note unless 'god' is existence (mother nature itself), then we all apply to 'life'

 

 

nothing magical about it. next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are. It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)

 

 

that is my opening post. i dont play real nice with idiots and if any wanna google up the bishadi, find that i am just a shmoe with a big mouth

 

dan 7;8

 

 

 

 

 the 'reason' is that nature is your everything (god itself) (all mass, all energy, all time (see viral theorem for conceptualizing that): as 1

 

so love 'the garden' as if your life depended on it  (giggle giggle)

 

the rest of my post are self explanitory:  'we' are of the garden, defining itself.............

 

basic

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012-04-23
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:ThunderJones

Bishadi wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

ThunderJones wrote:

Have fun getting banned Bishadi Smiling

thank you.......

 

i like not being liked.

 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.

 

 

 the people that think, will.

 

 

Wow, it's like you are twelve years old. You've obviously never heard of diplomacy have you?

  cant even spell it

 

Quote:
People started calling out your idiocy, childishness, and offensive posts, and like a child, you are throwing a fit.

what idiocy?

 

point to the very first line that is 'idiocy'.

 

post it cunt!

 

Quote:
Your posts are pathetic.

 

i want someone to post up where I drew the first blood.

 

 

If you read this thread you will see that you were the first to insult and attack people including myself, and Vastet.

Thanks for proving my point. Go fuck yourself. That is all.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10604
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
"Loook at every thread i

"Loook at every thread i opened."

I did. Now you do so. You insulted and belittled people in all of them while typing like a 10 year old. Grow up or fuck off, I couldn't care less.

And I'm never wrong.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.