Take a ride in Drag-u-la [trollville]

Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Take a ride in Drag-u-la [trollville]

Hello.... i am just another yahoo with one hell of story to tell.

 

There was a question from a sapient that i think needs addressing:

 

something like 'give a reason to believe in a 'god''?

 

nature itself is 'god'

 

iee...  we are its kids and knowledge is evolving over time

 

Pinnacle of evolution:  Existence comprehending itself.

 

Kind of stupid easy!

So do any theological beliefs have merit?  Absolutely!

 

is there a god making it happen?   note unless 'god' is existence (mother nature itself), then we all apply to 'life'

 

 

nothing magical about it.  next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are.  It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)

 

 

that is my opening post.   i dont play real nice with idiots and if any wanna google up the bishadi, find that i am just a shmoe with a big mouth

 

dan 7;8

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2356
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is onlineOnline
schmoe

 

 

 

                                                  you are wrong.

 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Watcher
atheist
Posts: 2326
Joined: 2007-07-10
User is offlineOffline
Urhm, welcome.   Are you

Urhm, welcome.   Are you drunk or something?


peto verum
atheist
Posts: 46
Joined: 2011-03-09
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

 

 

This is a fact?     "... ...  next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are.  It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)."

 

KORAN, n.
A book which the Mohammedans foolishly believe to have been written by divine inspiration, but which Christians know to be a wicked imposture, contradictory to the Holy Scriptures. ~ The Devil's Dictionary


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
peto verum wrote:  This is

peto verum wrote:

 

 

This is a fact?     "... ...  next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are.  It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)."

 

yes.....

knowledge evolves, nothing can stop it! Mankind, will be better because of knowledge.

 

Have you ever noticed the population explosion of mankind over the last 300 yrs because of knowledge?

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

 

 

                                                  you are wrong.

 

and on the first post.

ya got me

 

i cant even call myself a proper schmoe

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1829
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
We already have a name for

We already have a name for nature.  We call it Nature, why are calling it god?  Did nature love us enough to sacrifice its own son?  Did nature love us enough to wipe out all of humanity save one family... Hmmm?  Eye-wink.  Seriously wtf is the point of renaming things?

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:We already have

Ktulu wrote:

We already have a name for nature.  We call it Nature, why are calling it god? 

can you tell us all how existence works just by saying 'nature done it'?

 

meaning, if i called you a pope, and you were a pope, then most would know approximately what you do, as pope (name/label)

 

Do you know what E=mc2 means?

Quote:

 

 Did nature love us enough to sacrifice its own son?

   'we' are its children; natures

 

no god ever had a child, unless it was 'nature' itself  (we are dust (elements), right?)

 

Quote:

 Did nature love us enough to wipe out all of humanity save one family... Hmmm?

  funny sheet dood

 

nature (god) has done more wiping out of life on this earth, than any manmade god ever did.

 

ever hear of the kt

 

 

 

Quote:

 

 Eye-wink.  Seriously wtf is the point of renaming things?

 

to understand them.

 

for example:  if i mention gravity, you might think of newton.  But he didnt know what gravity was either.

if i said, "the sky aint blue, it is black with lil' white dots, about half the time", what would it mean to you?

 

labeling is how mankind can describe what 'it' means.

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10147
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:peto verum

Bishadi wrote:

peto verum wrote:

 

 

This is a fact?     "... ...  next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are.  It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)."

 

yes.....

knowledge evolves, nothing can stop it! Mankind, will be better because of knowledge.

 

Have you ever noticed the population explosion of mankind over the last 300 yrs because of knowledge?

 

 

Then explain the dark ages, where much collected knowledge was lost or destroyed by deranged christians, and progress ended for hundreds of years.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Bishadi
Troll
Posts: 76
Joined: 2012-07-24
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Bishadi

Vastet wrote:
Bishadi wrote:

peto verum wrote:

 

 

This is a fact?     "... ...  next year the munchkins WILL BE better than we are.  It's a fact of natures 'progression' (evolving processes)."

 

yes.....

knowledge evolves, nothing can stop it! Mankind, will be better because of knowledge.

 

Have you ever noticed the population explosion of mankind over the last 300 yrs because of knowledge?

 

 

Then explain the dark ages, where much collected knowledge was lost or destroyed by deranged christians, and progress ended for hundreds of years.

all three of the religions of abrahamic or most any 'religious system' is for quacks.

 

i am one of the few that will post up the population explosion over the last 200 yrs because of the medical advancements achieved by the sciences.

 

Heck, you could google me claiming that if the religious wingnuts had not controlled knowledge prior for the last 1500 yrs, mankind could be vacationing on the moon by now.

 

ps..... 'naming' existence removes the theology and punks like you, like a mass extinction.

 

I aint religious, ya idiot!

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?