So guess what a Pastor did to me,

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
So guess what a Pastor did to me,

I am not reading anything into this other than being rude.

But I brought 3 poems to work and two other patrons read them and handed them back. This was on Saturday. Now, that same day, he is in with his church group, and I thought he would do the same, simply read them and hand them back. BUT he left with them, today is Tuesday and I still dont have them back. I am sure I will eventually, but it still pisses me off that he took off with them without even telling me.

I just want to know what the fuck he was thinking. That would be the same as taking your spouses car or kids car without telling them. That was really rude and I simply wonder what the fuck he was thinking. I don't give two shits what his title is.

It isn't a matter of trust, it is the principle. You don't take of with shit that does not belong to you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am not

Brian37 wrote:

I am not reading anything into this other than being rude.

But I brought 3 poems to work and two other patrons read them and handed them back. This was on Saturday. Now, that same day, he is in with his church group, and I thought he would do the same, simply read them and hand them back. BUT he left with them, today is Tuesday and I still dont have them back. I am sure I will eventually, but it still pisses me off that he took off with them without even telling me.

I just want to know what the fuck he was thinking. That would be the same as taking your spouses car or kids car without telling them. That was really rude and I simply wonder what the fuck he was thinking. I don't give two shits what his title is.

It isn't a matter of trust, it is the principle. You don't take of with shit that does not belong to you.

What a douche. Taking what is not his is stealing. Isn't stealing one of those ten commandments? 

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Maybe he's too old to give a

Maybe he's too old to give a fuck anymore and things are slipping his mind; age is a helluva drug.

Sneak into the next gathering and drop a note into the collection plate that says "I'd like my poems back.  If you don't comply, I'll be forced to stand up in the middle of your next service and act satanic so that your flock will think your church is damned thus ruining your rep and causing serious contemplation on a one way trip to the underworld via self inflicted shotgun blast.  Have a nice day!"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I dont think he is a

I dont think he is a "douche" all the time, he was just being rude. When I talked to him yesterday he said what I thought he would "I was just in a hurry, didn't have time and I couldn't focus on them with all the people arround". But he did understand why I got upset. I told him not to do that again. But since it happened at work, I really didn't make a huge stink about it, other than to bitch online about it.

I only post this as a warning to ANYONE with some sort of title, be it a Pastor, or your boss or a politician. I don't care who the fuck you think you are, being decent is doing the right thing and your title doesn't entitle you to take license with other people's stuff.

But it is done and over with and holding a grudge ain't going to help.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog