Strange videos from India.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
Strange videos from India.

This is funny, apparently in some parts of India, men and women ride trains in seperate compartments.  Some men like to sneak onto the female compartments perhaps for a better seat or maybe to mac on some local tail.  What they do with violators is pretty funny, they just slap them, over and over and over.  The train officials, the women in the train, and the men continously slap the violators that's it slappy slappy, it's awesome, and rediculous!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxJRxFMjDUk&feature=related

Indian ifidelity

I came accross a bunch of videos with this same reccurring theme.  I guess a lighter twist to the muslim way of handleing infedelity (stoning), these families take the cheating husband and the mistress and ruff them up a little but almost in a humorous kind of way which usually involves a few women bashing them with sandals.  In one of these videos multiple grandmas are seen kicking and punching the cheater over and over.  I wonder who the hell is video taping some of these fights?  The recurring themes are, the cheating men seem terrfied of the ordeal and don't argue or fight back, and they don't seem to have any problem doing it infront of their children some women holding a child in one hand and beating the man with a a sandal in the other.

This chick is tuff, takes it to the mistress like a champ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-TGykojSE&feature=related

These women go completely bonkers, it's like a group of chimpanzees, no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelk8XRMWjg&feature=related

Multiple women over 40 here joining the beating. It's just wierd to see older ladies fighting like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtjp6wEV_2s&NR=1

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, these people are crazy

Yes, these people are crazy as bat shit. And there are countless more irrationalities. But, these instances of domestic abuse largely don't last in the national media. A guy and a girl get beat up by their families for adultery and life goes on. Why? Because this shit tends to happen more often among the nation's poor. If infidelity was committed by an Indian priest or politician, then mum's the word and nothing happens to India's "Anthony Weiners". These videos are of families who are no different really from the trailer trash you see on Jerry Springer.

My Indian grandfather had several mistresses and no one could lay a finger on him. Why? Because he was the CEO of a successful auto industry in southern India. What's unfortunate among the poor Indian masses is that the rule of law is often absent and they resort to primitive inhuman vigilante tribal religiously informed forms of "justice".

This also reflects some the hypocrisy among hindus who talk of Ahimsa (non-violence) and then proceed to bash the living daylights out of young adulterers.

Among the major Gods (eg. Krishna) who are married, they are surrounded by lovers (who are also Gods). And these same theists who accept all this turn around and want to ban Valentine's Day in certain parts of India.

But I will say this. I am an atheist and some regard me as a secular Hindu (whatever that means). No one gave a tinkers tit about me leaving the faith. I eat beef and no fellow Indian really gives a fuck. I love the Kama Sutra and the temples of Khajuraho:

And of course, sexy bollywood women.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

OK, in the first video, I clearly saw a muzzle from an AK derived weapon. I guess that it is OK to be the dude on the chick train if your gun is big enough?

Past that, the adulteress chicks in the other videos were kind of hot. I am not really getting the point.

In America, getting caught can destroy your life. Still it is common enough that I have to wonder if the “wife refuses to put out” card is clearly in play here. Evidence being the Tiger Woods case. She is not a chick to cheat on, unless there was a private matter of him not getting any at home. Then it all makes sense.

In India, if you get caught, you will get a humiliating bunch of love taps? I must be missing something but those are not serious punches. Really, if I need to take some dude down, he is either going down or he is working really hard not to. Opening moves from me are likely a reverse punch to the solar plexus or a toe under the knee cap.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=