god is not exist guys

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
god is not exist guys

get the fuck over it stop pretend he does

 

i use god as teddy bear but npw i know i dont need god to have good i used love jesus and god and shit but then i just realize i loved nothing yeah fucking nothing talking to myself for long so that was stupid

when i believe i was afraid god but now i not because god not fucking exist

 

fucking waste

 

now i use science and science blow you fucking mind real quantum shit holy fuck

 

 

 


Ken G.
Bronze Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: talking to myself

 Hi Captin, Land Ho ! , I just read your thread and had the best laugh that I had today, Thanks ! 

Signature ? How ?


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:get the

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

get the fuck over it stop pretend he does

 

i use god as teddy bear but npw i know i dont need god to have good i used love jesus and god and shit but then i just realize i loved nothing yeah fucking nothing talking to myself for long so that was stupid

when i believe i was afraid god but now i not because god not fucking exist

 

fucking waste

 

now i use science and science blow you fucking mind real quantum shit holy fuck

 

 

 

 

how head hurt now?

 

 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
wow O.O  ex-minister

wow O.O

 

 

ex-minister wrote:

how head hurt now?

 

 

much

 

 


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Worth it???? That's all that

Worth it???? That's all that is important.  There are other things without hangovers.....


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Had a bit of a dig in myself

 

on Sat night after watching football at the Nelson Hotel (7.30pm kickoff). Heading home with golden glow my local called me in then I stopped into a friend's at midnight for 2 beers, some music and a smoke and was home by 1am. A normal sat night by the standards of 5 years ago that hurts like hell now.  Took all of Sunday to recover. All bloody day. So no - it's no longer worth it in honesty. 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
Cpt,Just some info from my

Cpt,

Just some info from my personal perspective. Use what you like of it, leave the rest.

I found that I often acted like a dick when I got drunk drunk. Didn't like the consequences afterwards, apologies, cleaning up messes and the like.

I tried to narrow down the answer to 'What's my limit? i.e. how many drinks is quits?'. If I black out (missing portions of memory), that's over my limit. If I puke, that's over my limit. If I act like a dick, that's over. Get lost on the way home, over limit. Spend too much money, over limit. Etc. etc. I eventually found I could have around 4-6 drinks max in one evening, even if after 6 I 'felt fine' and felt like 'another one won't hurt'.

Eventually, I started to move my limit. Now, it's if I have any kind of hangover, that's over my limit.

I started to drink earlier in the evening, then stop and switch to water or juice to prevent a hangover.

Then I stopped drinking certain hard alcohols like gin (hangover) or vodka (puke). Then I switched to 'just beer'. Then I switched to 'one mixed drink, followed by one or two beers to sip on for the evening'.

Also, I don't know if you've ever tried it, and for legal reasons I wouldn't *actually* recommend it Eye-wink, but I've heard from people I may or may not know that smoking weed is an excellent alternative to alcohol for having an enjoyable evening with friends. Awesome benefit: No hangover, and no acting like a dick, no addiction risk, plus it lasts for much longer than a drink. Possible drawbacks: Legality, tell-tale aroma, regular use decreases potency over time (acclimation), can lead to a bit more laziness with prolonged use, can interfere with some psychiatric medications (but so does alcohol), can be a small risk factor if a person is prone to schizophrenia (e.g. family history, still younger than 30), some small percentage of people are allergic or have poor reactions to it (nothing long-term dangerous though). I've heard that by switching from drink to mostly weed, they can have much more fun with much less nastiness from drunkness. Keep it to once a week or less and they say it should be fine. That's for the party nights. On regular social nights, light drinking (1 or 2 max) is generally no trouble.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3312
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: on

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

on Sat night after watching football at the Nelson Hotel (7.30pm kickoff). Heading home with golden glow my local called me in then I stopped into a friend's at midnight for 2 beers, some music and a smoke and was home by 1am. A normal sat night by the standards of 5 years ago that hurts like hell now.  Took all of Sunday to recover. All bloody day. So no - it's no longer worth it in honesty. 

 

 

 

The older I get, the less I can really party hard. I mean, I have a few beers at biker events, might drink a few after work,.But trying to get as drunk as I can  to see who can outdrink who ?  I just can't do that anymore. For one thing, I hate the hangovers and I hate being in bed all day.  Not to say that I still don't catch a good buzz or get tipsy, but as far as getting plastered ? I just can't do it no more.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
I don't do it because I have

I don't do it because I have nothing else to do, and I don't do it to get shitfaced.

 

It's because I had some issues and kinda lost control. Usually I just listen to music or play video games, or go to the gym, when I'm angry, but I tried those and it didn't work.

 

I find it's happening less and less and when it's on the brink of happening, I sometimes stop myself before it gets out of hand.

 

 

 

 

 


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
natural wrote:Also, I don't

natural wrote:

Also, I don't know if you've ever tried it, and for legal reasons I wouldn't *actually* recommend it Eye-wink, but I've heard from people I may or may not know that smoking weed is an excellent alternative to alcohol for having an enjoyable evening with friends. Awesome benefit: No hangover, and no acting like a dick, no addiction risk, plus it lasts for much longer than a drink. Possible drawbacks: Legality, tell-tale aroma, regular use decreases potency over time (acclimation), can lead to a bit more laziness with prolonged use, can interfere with some psychiatric medications (but so does alcohol), can be a small risk factor if a person is prone to schizophrenia (e.g. family history, still younger than 30), some small percentage of people are allergic or have poor reactions to it (nothing long-term dangerous though). I've heard that by switching from drink to mostly weed, they can have much more fun with much less nastiness from drunkness. Keep it to once a week or less and they say it should be fine. That's for the party nights. On regular social nights, light drinking (1 or 2 max) is generally no trouble.

 

But I wasn't out socializing, I was alone in my apartment.

 

 

 


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:But I

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

But I wasn't out socializing, I was alone in my apartment.

 

See the thread about AA and religion.  HarleySportser has some information on secular treatment groups for alcoholism.

anger + alone + drunk = trouble

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Went through a phase of

 

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I don't do it because I have nothing else to do, and I don't do it to get shitfaced.

 

It's because I had some issues and kinda lost control. Usually I just listen to music or play video games, or go to the gym, when I'm angry, but I tried those and it didn't work.

 

I find it's happening less and less and when it's on the brink of happening, I sometimes stop myself before it gets out of hand.

 

 

alone drinking fifteen years or so ago - divorced. After a month or 2 I decided I could do alone drinking only after running fifteen kilometres - 2 laps around Iron Cove. It worked really well.

Needless to say, I no longer drink alone - ever - and I no longer run around Iron Cove...

 

Ed: Your gym idea is a good alternative...it's just less pain all around...

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:But I

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

 

But I wasn't out socializing, I was alone in my apartment.

Uh oh.

Danger Will Robinson!

Not that it's a hard and fast rule, but pretty much one of the most oft-mentioned signs of problematic drinking is drinking alone (esp. to the point of getting drunk drunk). I've done it myself occasionally. It's not "Game over, man!" But it's not 'whatevs' either.

Besides, if you're looking for chemical pastimes alone, all the more reason to switch to something less dangerous than alcohol (or so I've heard Eye-wink ).

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
I'm not becoming a pot

I'm not becoming a pot head

 

 


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
I'm offended! I wasn't

I'm offended! I wasn't suggesting you should! Eye-wink

Nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
natural wrote:Also, I don't

natural wrote:

Also, I don't know if you've ever tried it, and for legal reasons I wouldn't *actually* recommend it Eye-wink, but I've heard from people I may or may not know that smoking weed is an excellent alternative to alcohol for having an enjoyable evening with friends. Awesome benefit: No hangover, and no acting like a dick, no addiction risk, plus it lasts for much longer than a drink. Possible drawbacks: Legality, tell-tale aroma, regular use decreases potency over time (acclimation), can lead to a bit more laziness with prolonged use, [...]

And above all, it's hardly the socializer that booze is. You get much of the same benefit alone as with friends.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:natural

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

natural wrote:

Also, I don't know if you've ever tried it, and for legal reasons I wouldn't *actually* recommend it Eye-wink, but I've heard from people I may or may not know that smoking weed is an excellent alternative to alcohol for having an enjoyable evening with friends. Awesome benefit: No hangover, and no acting like a dick, no addiction risk, plus it lasts for much longer than a drink. Possible drawbacks: Legality, tell-tale aroma, regular use decreases potency over time (acclimation), can lead to a bit more laziness with prolonged use, can interfere with some psychiatric medications (but so does alcohol), can be a small risk factor if a person is prone to schizophrenia (e.g. family history, still younger than 30), some small percentage of people are allergic or have poor reactions to it (nothing long-term dangerous though). I've heard that by switching from drink to mostly weed, they can have much more fun with much less nastiness from drunkness. Keep it to once a week or less and they say it should be fine. That's for the party nights. On regular social nights, light drinking (1 or 2 max) is generally no trouble.

 

But I wasn't out socializing, I was alone in my apartment.

 

 

 

In which case, grass may be the answer...

(That'll show me to read the whole damn thread before responding...)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
 People, stop worrying

 People, stop worrying about her.

 

The choice to not drink is hers and hers alone. It is not your job to fix broken people. It used to be my job but apparently, I was not very good at that because I only did it for twenty years.

 

But wow!

 

What do you think is going to happen if you don't post?

 

The general worst case is that she might die a few years before she would have died from something else. What you are really saying is that if you don't have your fun, you might stick around long enough to get cancer and die.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

 People, stop worrying about her.

 

The choice to not drink is hers and hers alone. It is not your job to fix broken people. It used to be my job but apparently, I was not very good at that because I only did it for twenty years.

 

But wow!

 

What do you think is going to happen if you don't post?

 

The general worst case is that she might die a few years before she would have died from something else. What you are really saying is that if you don't have your fun, you might stick around long enough to get cancer and die.

 

Sorry about your job, have you considered motivational speaking?

 

 


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5100
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Snicker...

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

 People, stop worrying about her.

 

The choice to not drink is hers and hers alone. It is not your job to fix broken people. It used to be my job but apparently, I was not very good at that because I only did it for twenty years.

 

But wow!

 

What do you think is going to happen if you don't post?

 

The general worst case is that she might die a few years before she would have died from something else. What you are really saying is that if you don't have your fun, you might stick around long enough to get cancer and die.

 

Sorry about your job, have you considered motivational speaking?

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:
snicker

 

That was half sarcasm.

 

The first half, he was right, it's my problem and only I can fix it.

 

The second was half was..........motivational.

 

 


BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
Posts: 811
Joined: 2006-08-31
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:get the

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

get the fuck over it stop pretend he does

 

i use god as teddy bear but npw i know i dont need god to have good i used love jesus and god and shit but then i just realize i loved nothing yeah fucking nothing talking to myself for long so that was stupid

when i believe i was afraid god but now i not because god not fucking exist

 

fucking waste

 

now i use science and science blow you fucking mind real quantum shit holy fuck

 

NO U SHUD HABEEB IN JEBUS CUZ HE AM LUV U

 

i use 2 b atheest but then Kemp Hominid show me gooder argument agin evlution an now i louve gad. get over it if we evolved frum apes why are them apes round now huh huhh? you cant make a tornado from an airplane!

 

i not full of sin and aids no mor god curd me.

 

waste. REPENT!

 

Now i love everyone and h8 swars and stuff