This weeks sounding call unto the children lost from Adam/God...it has begun [trollville]

Elijah77
Elijah77's picture
User is offlineOffline
This weeks sounding call unto the children lost from Adam/God...it has begun [trollville]

Received a letter saying "i" had not been around since May 13, "i" thought it had been longer than that,  been Busy the signs listed on the Lords website on the prophecy and the signs page have been falling like rain....for proofs go to the site listed below...or too the Lords blogspots at http://adamandeveinaction.blogspot.com/ and http://messiahsgatheringquakes.blogspot.com/  it has begun...Respect to the Mighty man of Doubt Sapient....

June Received a letter saying that "i" had not been around since may 13, thought it had been longer than that6, 2011 2:52:55 PM
Subject: SCIENCE; Polyproteins satans/deaths stolen method of death {{ Has Science proven the Everlasting Eternal soul of Man??? }} -- Does the Word of God say The Great Biologist/Physician Jesus came too forgive sins, or too Destroy sins/disease/death??? --- {{ Earthquake of Love too those "i" now call in OHIO, and Greenland has again received Quake of Repentence, as pre-written on the Lords website, meteor over those "i" call in Georgia}} The Chilean Volcano Puyehue, and The Mexican Volcano Popocateptl has erupted again making 2009 - 2010 and 2011 the most active in recorded History according too Russian volcanists as Prophesy by the Lords Smallest prophet in 2008 and before PROOF BELOW -- HOW WAS GOD CREATED/SELF CREATED, How did Life begin in Heaven and then on earth???? -- ""i"" Search for Heroes so God can STAY HIS HAND/Be Merciful unto His lands and His People Deuteronomy 32:43

SCIENCE; Polyproteins satans/deaths stolen method of death {{ Has Science proven the Everlasting Eternal soul of Man??? }} -- Does the Word of God say The Great Biologist/Physician Jesus came too forgive sins, or too Destroy sins/disease/death??? --- {{ Earthquake of Love too those "i" now call in OHIO, and Greenland has again received Quake of Repentence, as pre-written on the Lords website, meteor over those "i" call in Georgia}} The Chilean Volcano Puyehue, and The Mexican Volcano Popocateptl has erupted again making 2009 - 2010 and 2011 the most active in recorded History according too Russian volcanists as Prophesy by the Lords Smallest prophet in 2008 and before PROOF BELOW -- HOW WAS GOD CREATED/SELF CREATED, How did Life begin in Heaven and then on earth???? -- ""i"" Search for Heroes so God can STAY HIS HAND/Be Merciful unto His lands and His People Deuteronomy 32:43 ... BRING HOME YOUR MISSIONS AND RESEARCH TEAMS, HE NOW DROWNS AND CRUSHES AGAIN MANY AROUND EARTH IN THOSE LANDS NOT OF HIS BOOK OF LIFE.... "i" am sent to gather the inheritors of the Promised land / Paradise / Laboratory called Earth Matthew 5:5 and 25:34.....IT HAS BEGUN.....

a sermon                                                                      {{ The Great Biologist/Scientific soul of God }}                                                                                                                             HEAR "me" O'ADAM, HEAR "me" O'EVE  AS SO MANY OF YOU KNOW; "i" am the someone sent for this day and generations Epic Destiny of inheriting earth, the promised land of Messiah Matthew 25:34 - Then shall the King say unto them on His Right hand, come ye blessed of My Father, Inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the Foundation of the World!!!   The Meek now inherit earth as prophesy so long ago by the Mighty Son the Life of our Bodies. For images of the pure essence of Life, our Father who art in Heavens soul, of Him and His Pure Son Jesus, you can go to the website, and on the Holyone Hides Himself no more page Isaiah 45:15, and therein are two films of when the Holyone with His Angels who appeared for me over Mexico back in 2004, too answer some questions posed by me, and too also show Himself unto some men whom "i" was attempting too awake back in that year, the website at http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com has many proofs on each page of Gods mystery now being finished, as we each week discuss waking truths and proofs in science of this Epic generations now inheritance of the promised laboratory/Paradise called Earth!!!   The Holyones website at Yahoo is not co-operating as it should and as it is payed to do, so for more images of our Lord over the Temple mount in Jerusalem as "i" had prophesy His showing just days before He did so, is on a blog "i" started too make last year, then decided not to do so, but then this past weekend after receiving some complaint, "i" went and hurriedly downloaded some films there on the bottom of the blog for all's viewing, and some what finished the blog,  it can be viewed at http://messiahsgatheringquakes.blogspot.com/ , as stated had so much trouble trying to download film too the Yahoo website, went hurriedly there, and did some what of a blog, listing a few links for quick excess....   lets prepare ourselves for deciding among ourselves whether Science has Proven Gods Human soul being Eternal, "i" say it has, being "i" was given that truth through Gods revelation unto me... Volcanic lightning is seen over the Puyehue volcano, ...Mount Puyehue Chilean Volcano{{Gods awesome Power putting on the show that was prophesy into being }} After the writing of this sounding call letter too Gods elect around earth, those whom "i" have chosen too call, me being the small servant of God who is sent too Mark the 144,000 and more "i" pray inheritors of earth, I am going to attach proofs that the chilean volcanoes were/are prophesy into being.. Rev:7: -- Saying hurt not the earth, neither the Sea, nor the trees, till we have Sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads!!!  Revelation 9:4 -- And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the Seal of God in their foreheads...  As "i" have explained before unto many, when the new Testament book of Revelation speaks of a mark in the forehead is speaking not of an actual marking, but that those who are marked know they are now awake and called, the knowing in their minds/head/forehead of the preparation, and when it speaks of the mark of the beast being marked in mans forehead it also is speaking of an attack upon mans head/soul/mind/forehead, and is speaking literally of this machine we all look upon each day, what John had seen in vision, was men setting before a box and the reflection of www.com off their foreheads, a mark/symbol which none this day can buy or sell without, even if by chance you enter a market or store where you are too purchase merchandise, either you at that moment will have to deal with the machine called computer, or the merchant had too do so too buy the product which you are buying, none can buy or sell without the symbol 666.com/www.com "W" being the letter symbol for "6"... Any man or woman or child that is not marked spiritually by Gods servant for the now inheritance as stated in Rev:9:4 will be hurt/removed from earth, consumed from it, Zephaniah 1:2-4 that is the importance of this call you are now receiving... Now, as in the past satan/death has tried altering Gods Word from the beginning, so in Revelation 7th chapter and 9th chapter John is in a battle, satan trying too speak, and God speaking unto John, when John wrote the verse's saying hurt not the earth or any green thing, satan/death is green in many area's on earth, so the green things will more than be hurt they will be destroyed, and as we see, God is more than hurting tree's and green things satans day has come!!!  As you see by the Volcanoes in Mexico and Chile, and as you will see below, "i" prophesy back in 2008 and even before the coming of the waking of many sleeping giants around earth, and right after prophesying such the chilean Volcano of 2008 awoke and had slept for over 10 thousand years!!!  As you can also see on the Lords website, which formates very little of what "i" do there it seems, even though going from Yahoo mail too a Yahoo website, on the gathering Word for Messiah page are attached letters of past callings where "i" prophesy the coming Volcanoes at the top of the earth and around earth!!!  Since prophesying Russian volcanists and others around earth have documented how this is the most active years of Volcanic eruptions in recorded History and even before!!! epic

a solar

{{ As the images indicate, and were named such, this is one of the Epic blasts of the Suns, and yes were prophesy }}

Strangely there is a unclean spirit that was cast too earth, called satan/death, and several of its evil spirits "it" had infected and caused too be, and the bible calls them lucifer and its dark angels, but they are nothing near Angelic!!!  The very reason the Suns explosions came into being is due too Gods, our Lord Jesus Christ battle with satan/death through me His smallest prophet!!!  Naturally there will be proof below and on the Lords website on the prophecy and the signs page, that the Lord has had me overcometh satan/death in spiritual battle so "i" can teach you how to do the same!!!  "it" satan/death is the murderer of all Life forms on earth, and tried even too murder our Father who art in Heaven, is why it was cast unto earth, and "it" satan/death is the devourer society of mold and leaven/yeast/fungus, and is the devourer spoken of in the book of Malachi, as well as the fungus/yeast/Leaven spoken of througout the Word of God!!!  The reason all Life forms on earth perish is due too the poisons of the spirit of the serpent, which is also the spirit of the decomposer society/mold/fungus which Science has studied and has all data collected on the enemy of Life/God called satan/death!!!

There is a nucleus of death on earth,  and is called the original sin/disease, anything "it" enters that cannot with stand "its" venoms/toxins/polyproteins/peptides/bacteriocins will age and die!!!  But is there a Life eternal???  Yes and Science has proven such, {{as stated for proofs of the Signs such as the explosions/disturbances of the Sun, and the earthquakes and the Volcanoes and more being pre-written go to the Website of the Lord and go too the attached letters below, this is the Epic day of Gathering}} but lets speak now of Gods Amazing LIFE, {{now that we have again spoken of Gods enemy death}} how did our God come into being, He Himself calling Himself, the Great I AM,  THAT I AM, saying nearly that He cannot truly explain when He came into being, He feels He has always been!!!  God is the free energy of matter, long ago, in a battle for Life and existance, He our Lord began bringing forth what none other could create, He created Life, {{Physical biological Life}} there was God, and there is none Else, yet there was the opposite of God, anti-matter, God is the pure essence of truth, the pure essence of matter Divine!!!  He rose up into being, from His eternal matter, before being Gods soul/energy He was Gods matter, after rising up as the Energy, the intellect of matter, He realized that He could enter anything thing He desired too enter, and alter its form, or bring it into LIFE, chemically blend it with other matter too bring forth Life and creation!!! 

HE is the God of Chemistry, the God of Biology, He is the God of Mathematics, He is the God of Physics, His is the Eternal Creator GOD, HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE SPOKEN WORD!!!  He so powerful can literally call Planets and meteors too come unto HIM!!!  Which will now again be proven, as the meteor that just burnt up over Georgia where "i" call and sound too many, and the meteors which have exploded over Virginia beach Virginia now two years in a row, as prophesy by Me, and as the meteors which have exploded over Utah and over Africa by my speaking unto men in Utah and by my proclamation of meteors too Sudan Africa, and right after prophesying the coming Meteors too Sudan africa on world wide News huge meteror exploded over Sudan for me too have time too forewarn many around earth too bring home any missions they have in Africa, AS pre-written on the Lords website!!!

Anything spoken in these sounding letters or on His site and can prove Biblically or scientifically, or with His Hand

Sounds unusual doesn't it, the Lord bringing meteors for our gathering and waking, He years ago cast a stone behind my Home, right after giving me a vision of huge asteroid exploding over America, then just three days later, asteroid exploded over America lighting up five states!!!  Just before "i" left my house, during a major spiritual battle with death/satan, "i" asked the Lord should "i" call out for STONES, then right when "i" opened my back door, my Wife said, look, and a meteor was falling behind my house, never seeing such my entire Life, and had just been given a vision of Meteor, and then one falling just seconds later behind my house after my ASKING!!!  He has thrown meteors too Australia for this gathering and once too Peru too answer a question "i" asked, should "i" leave Peru sounding and calling, then a huge meteor crashed into Peru saying LEAVE... After the Lord Jesus cast the stone behind my home, Then my battle with satan became very intense due to "it" knowing God had spoken unto me!!! Zechariah -- And then He shewed me Joshua the high Priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and satan standing at His right hand to RESIST Him...  Saying every time God speaks too man truly, satan is right there saying i must stop them...

Strangely too my shock as too any who suddenly encounter death/satan, "it" satan when any are speaking with God, is right there saying that it wants you not to speak with God!!!  As our Lord taught us in Matthew 4:1-10, and as Daniel taught us, that any time you are truly speaking with God it angers satan/death and it begins trying to do what it does, kill!!! {{ And as it did our Lord it offered me riches, showing me the great fear satan/death had of me the smallone, "i" chased it from my home at that point in my anger,  "it" thinking "i" was as these weak men who sell their soul to that which killed their ancestors and every living thing on earth, weak }}  "its" nothing too fear, but is something that should anger you greatly; when "i" realized that there was this thing called death/satan, and that it had murdered all my ancestors and Family members, and realized God was calling out to me all my Life, with satan trying too stop Him from doing so, it angered me beyond my strength, "i" could have consumed that filth myself, as still this day, if "i" had the power too do so!!! 

We came down into death, we are not of this World/atmosphere,  death is to be looked upon as being a giant unclean soul that we were lowered down into too research, is why God our Father Told Adam too name all He seen Genesis 2:19-20!! Science understands more greatly than Theology, that this thing called satan/death, if you do as did "i" step back look upon the earth, and realize that we are living within a unclean spirit/death film/bio film called by science, which began as a few dark angels/pores of satan cast too earth long ago, and since has covered the face of the earth with its spores and unclean phages/viruses, and literally unclean light around us!!! 

"it" satan is omnipresent, lives in every home, and Life form on earth, and the nucleus knows all that takes place on earth, even in your home, and when God begins speaking with any man directly, an alarm gos off, {{literally can be looked upon as a spiders web, and as soon as it feels something stuck to its web, or trying to destroy its web, it comes out of hiding, and yes it is the spirit of the spider/serpent/peptide making killers}} and the nucleus comes too that home, or church or laboratory!!!  Many of the people such as those men that died before Isaac Newton were attacked and overcome by death/satan at Cambridge, they had been attacked by that which hates Technology and Science!!!  Literally all the wars of Gods children on earth, while most thought were due to greed or theology, was due too a secreting hiding unclean bacterial spirit that wants technology stopped, starting wars in the midst of panic, knowing Gods Science in Germany or Russia or America was becoming too POWERFUL!!! "it" if it could do so, would change our genomes, and have us with a tail swinging in tree's picking our bottoms saying what is going on here, by We if of Adam are too strong for it to stop...

"me"  "i" called that filth out, "i" told it, you are trying too attack me for listening unto my Gods voice, and you have attacked and are attacking little girls in the night {{This days Eve, very important in the laboratories}}  so "i" told "it" you want trouble, you have found trouble!!!  And the spiritual battle began for my overcoming satan Revelation 2:7 - HE that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit Saith unto the Churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of My Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God!!! Many believe that verse is for Jesus, yet it is Jesus speaking unto the Churches, and giving us the keys He fought death/satan too bring us!!! Revelation 1:18 - I AM He that Liveth, and was dead; and behold I AM Alive for ever more, Amen; AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH...  He in the midst of Revelation in parable was giving us so much more than most understand or can fathom... Revelation 21:7 - He that overcometh shall Inherit all things; and I will be His God, and he shall be My Son...  John 1:12 - But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believed on His name...  Those "i" call and gather, will have too comfront who??? satan/death, it wants all too miss their Destiny of being Gods Sons and Wo-sons, {{ And that is where "i" come in, "i" am sent John 13:20 so you can overcometh satan/death by my/The Lords teaching through "me" }} as "its" satans now anger is spoken of in Revelation the 12th chapter, fear "it" not, your God is with you, as He is also within you, you are not alone, and "i" the smallone ma with YOU!!!

GODS Eternal Life Lives On

So how, how has Science proven Gods eternal Life???  Science has proven in Physics and through experimentation and research that energy can not be created or Destroyed, only displaced from one area too the next!!!  And as God calls us the worm, and under microscopes our worm/Sperm/Seed of God/of Adam glows with energy the moment it leaves the Fathers body {{Isaiah 26:19}} That energy we see born from man, and instilled into Woman is God Himself, the spirit seen over the Temple mount, on the Lords blog at Http://messiahsgatheringquakes.blogspot.com/   is the very Life brought forth from man, Science due too satans/deaths tempting, says the Life is of woman, but it is very plain too see under microscopes the Life is given by the Father, and is the pure essence of Life giving energy, and it is actually the God of our People leaping from man too woman, too expand His Glory and Energy/Life throughout the Heavens!!!  When we pass into sleep our Lord called death, our Souls which is our character/spirit/mind that dwells within this host, leaves and is as a group, one with the Energy that first entered us at birth, which then created us, the extended Life/Energy of God!!!  The same intellect that Is The beginning of the Holy Spirit CALLED I AM THAT I AM, is the Light of our Spirit, and we ourselves, in all truth of the Word stated become one with the Universe/Gods spirit, and if we donot do as He commands He must instill our Life/energy into the Lakes of energy/Fire burning in the midst of all His planets!!!  That is how His center of earth burns eternally, by His instilling any Life force, that refuses His command, if He was not in command, death/satan/darkness would have conquered long ago!!! And none of us of God would have never existed!!!  So on the Lords website, or blog any questions or rebuke of that truth just spoken and written will be expected and will be answered!!!  "i" spend much time answering questions, from people about everything from 2012, too Harold Campings 2011, too do we live eternally??? YES!!! Lets speak briefly of what satan/death/lucifer did not want us to find...PEPTIDES/VENOMS....

GOD IS THE CREATOR/CHEMIST of peptides/polyproteins/nutrition

God long ago Developed His peptides, from His matter, bringing forth amino acids for the building of these peptides too the vitamins that fuel these peptides too the proteins and hormones made from these amino acids and peptides, but satan who had seen what He could not understand, God, began entering and being part of Gods matter, and trying disperately too become as GOD, yet there is God, and there is none ELSE  Isaiah 46:9 - I AM God and there is none else, I AM GOD, AND there is none LIKE ME!!!  But satan began realizing that everything "it" entered "it" could tamper with its what???  Genome, its literal phenotype, its design, could be mingled with the design of others, which is what has caused God too say in His Word, there is that of My book of Life, and that which is not of My Book, {{ Revelation 20:15 }}anything satan is in, it becomes part of, if it has been able to do what???  mate into that body, or into that species, it does so first in the spirit realm, of the blood and cells, somatic cells of the body/hosts of Gods creation, then it trys developing a species near the design of God, by "it" having stolen the dna/rna design/plan of that species, then it comes again trying too mate with that species, and then, it has entered the soul of that species, bringing forth evolution, the science of studying Gods enemy and ours, all not of His book of Life!!!

As we see in satans/deaths small society, from serpents too spiders, too fungus, it makes peptides too first bring down that host, then devourers it, poisons too slow down its victim or kill it out right!!!  What few understand is that death/satan is a society that works as one from our birth too bring us down, then the actual satan/death/unclean spirits are allowed too over take and devour the slightest essence of all Life forms on earth, by bringing them/us into the disease our Lord called death!!! Why do theologists say that Jesus came too forgive sins???

Luke the doctor/physican, who wrote the book of Luke and the book of Acts, was a researcher as was our Lord, in Luke 2:46 the Bible shows us what Jesus did for the first 30 years of His Life, He our Lord studied and researched satan/death/sickness!!!  And our Lord stated that He came too destroy death, and too bring us Life abundant John 10:10, and He explained unto us that satan was the thief the killer and Destroyer of mankind and earth!!  Yet as some might see that as some sort of power, they must look upon the Old testament and the Beautiful Spirit which hides Himself no more and has appeared for us over the Temple mount!!!  That Amazing Spirit can love you, heal you, and even Consume you!!!  As written in the Torah, He our Lord is the Consuming God, can burst forth and do what???  Dismantle your body right before witness, and do so in the blink of an eye, He literally must slow down too be seen!!!  Yes satan can kill, but it cannot destroy the soul, fear only that which Loves you, and created you, He can destroy the body and Spirit!!!  NOW THATS A GOD!!!  But as stated in history and in mans writings, and so much so in the King James Bible as in sociiety itself, we have tittled with Gods Word, satan/death/ WHO???  The accuser has helped bring Gods Word into a definition, a translation that is not truly the actual meaning or purpose for Gods coming and creating Earth!!!

As we see in the books of the new testament where the King James and almost all new testament translations the word says forgive us of our sins, sin is the old testament and old language of saying disease sickness, and is proven in the Writings of Luke and it being translated from the Greek, not read from the King James, the King James version had to be written, some of its translation cannot be done without, such as in revelation, but the translation of instead of saying casting off, became sin and forgiving sins, came from the English societies, and long before that Jesus Himself tried stopping yet Lawyers/scrobes continued this flaw in the Word of Gods translation, even this day people still belief that any who have become sick have done some wrong, Or that their Fathers or mothers have done something wrong!!!  But the Lord plainly stated that it was not the fault of the parents or the diseased, but satan/death!!!  In Luke 13:16 our Lord spoke directly to that fact... Luke 13:16 - And ought not this Woman, being a Daughter of Abraham {{ Daughter of Adam Deuteronomy 32:8 }} whom satan hath Bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed this bond on the sabbath day?  Telling us He was not forgiving her sins, for She did not act any certain way for this disease, He our Lord was casting off satan/disease too show us stand against death/sickness/speaking His biology/medical science into being {{John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I Am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you.. The symbiosis of Gods cells, science trying to believe wrongly this day, that four microbic spirits accidentially or purposely began living inside one another, and Jesus tells us in this verse that we in this day of His return, hiding no more, would be the day of Microbiology when we understand the processes of Life, and that God brought forth Life then brought forth us too help His Life grow and extend His Life, expand it throughout Heaven}} ...

Then again in these verses of Luke 13:1-5 where our Lord tells us if we do not rethink, {{Repent meaning rethink}} that we will all perish, and that People of His children do not die first, due to them being the greatest sinners, but due too all being under Gods Judgement and being under attack by death/satan, and in Hosea 4:6 explains that we die from a lack of Knowledge... {{ on the Lords website on the Targum page, are many verses exposing Gods purpose for earth is too instruct us into Science coming forth }}  In Luke 11:52 He the Lord speaks of the method satan/death has blinded us this day, and in His day of Jerusalem, Luke 11:52 - WOE UNTO YOU, lawyers! for ye have taken away the KEY of Knowledge; ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering ye hindered!!!  Speaking of the men then and the evangelists of this day that were lawyers and wrote books and teachings that are false, and when anyone would be near the truth they would stop them for satan!!! 

So they are pointed out as the men who began saying it is because they sinned against God is why they are sick, and this day the same men such as those in Virginia who have written books how Jesus come merely to make them rich, when He our Lord came too Destroy death/satan/sickness and bring back again Life abundant as in the days of Noah where men lived centuries instead of decades!!!  Again in Luke 11:19-26  our Lord speaks of casting off devils/demons/unclean spirits and then explains that after doing so they go get seven more even more wicked than the first disease and try too over come that person again, but they have found that Gods has sweep the host/body clean of disease and they must wait for another day too kill that person!!! And in LUKE 5:24 - BUT THAT YE MAY KNOW that the Son of Man hath the power upon earth too cast away sins{{ in the King James stated too forgive sin, due too Englands belief that acts causes sin/sickness, but in the Greek new testament better stated cast off sins.disease, not forgiving them, healing them}} Luke 11:4 even in His prayers our Lord saying Father cast off away our sins in the Greek! 

He our Lord began studying sickness/death/disease at 12 years of age, and did so for the next 18 years, and then said Father "i" am ready, "i" now go into death Father "i" have found the keys/code too now ending our enemy Rev:1:18...And He did so, "i" can prove Biblically, Scientifically and with the Mighty Hand of God!!!  Go to the Lords website and on the proof in painting and verse of His healing page, and on the Targum page, and both the Adam the first researcher page, and about page near the bottom of each are many truths/proofs of deaths now end Revelation 21:4 - {{always speaking of this day, in that day written everywhere}} And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; {{Meaning us, those who donot even know they have a disease called aging and death will now be cured}} and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain for the former things are passed away.. He did it, He destroyed death with the spoken Word of God, and sent us the keys in the spoken Word, and now we end sickness and aging, {{With His Word creation called science}} then the Holyone comes and Glorifies us even more......

As spoken of above the Volcanoes of prophesy, and the earthquakes too those in Ohio and in Greenland which "i" now call/sound out too, are for our waking and gathering...He as "i" search for Heroes that can help me stay Gods Mighty hand upon His earth, and Children so He can be merciful unto His Lands and people Deuteronomy 32:43... below "i" am attaching past sounding call letters where "i" speak and prophesy the Volcanoes, and on the lords Website on the gathering word for Messiah page are letters listed, some very badly formated but Yahoo can not seem too formate its own sites from one to another... It has Begun...

FOR CONTACT, AND FOR GATHERING, AND FOR DONATING FUNDS OR LABORATORIE'S FOR THE NOW END OF DEATH AND OLD AGE AS WE NOW KNOW IT!""  AND FOR OFFERING PROPERTIE'S SUCH AS COLLEGE'S, AND CHURCH'S, ORGANIZATIONAL GROUNDS FOR SHOWING YOU AND YOURS UNTO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN HEAVEN , DO SO AT THIS ADDRESS....
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS, 75126... OR PHONE 469-288-0152 ... OR E-MAIL 
[email protected] or [email protected]  all checks and money orders made payable too the MINISTRY  ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY.....WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO, PARADISE NOW COME'S TOO EARTH.....MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FROM THE SMALLEST PROPHET OF THE LIVING CONSUMING GOD,  AND MESSSIAH,  THE FLAMBOYANTONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE HOLYONE, THE POWERFULONE, THE RIGHT HAND OF HIS FATHERS STRENGTH AND POWER, GIVEN HIM BY HIS FATHER WITH HIS FATHER BY HIM AND BEFORE HIM,  AS ALWAYS IN THIS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY AND WRITE AND SPEAK EACH DAY, in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, OF OUR FATHER AND MOTHER OF EARTH ADAM AND EVE CHRIST IN THIS MIGHTY FAMILIE'S NAME I SPEAK,  ELIJAH paul MOSES

{{Also in this letter pasted below is word of one of the many times The Holy Angels of God as seen over the Temple mount came too Texas for me and making world news when doing so, showing themselves unto many as "i" offered again above this sentence, that any who are strong enough too overcometh satan/death and invite me and the Lortd too come unto their organization....it has begun..}}

[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:25:19 AM
Subject: Fw: "DOER'S OF THE WORD ESQ"""VOLCANO SLEEPING FOR 100,000 YEARS AWAKE'S IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, OVER 900 TREMORS SINCE WHEN?"" CHRISTMAS DAY/ TEXAS INVASION!"" earthquakes due too awhoring with the heathen now begin"/ death now ends with our gathering"

{{ "HAPPY NEW YEAR DOER'S OF THE WORD ESQ;  are you ready for GODS/MESSIAHS FORTY YEAR ANGER?"" We have much too do, Because America and the other six nations ridden by the Harlott who are lost SEED OF ADAM, THE MIGHTY WORD BROUGHT TOO EARTH, AND ARE NOW COLLECTIVELY awhoring with the anti-christ, HE OUR MIGHTY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN AND HIS DUTIFUL SONS, most now bring more of DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28 DOWN ON HIS CHILDEN TOO WAKE AND GATHER FOR THIS NOW INHERITANCE OF THE PROMISED LAND OF MESSIAH, THE SOON PARADISE CALLED EARTH!""  THERE WILL BE EARTHQUAKES ON THE EAST AND WEST COASTS, AND MANY IN BETWEEN PRAY WITH me, that these in AMERICA, AND ABROAD TOO OUR BROTHERS ARE MERCIFUL, FOR OUR WAKING AND GATHERING!""  DONOT LET the accuser/lucifer come and take away your destiny of now inheriting the promised land called earth!"" "it" as BIBLE proclaims,  now all the LORD GOD HAS SENT me too GATHER are under the secret attack of satan/lucifer the
principality of the air WHY?"" Because as Bible states "it" this due season is angry, due too the "FACT", THAT IT NOW SOON BURNS!""  Remember it is merely a freak bacterial spirit thrown too earth long ago , by the GOD, AND HIS SONS, for our taking DOMINIION over with HIS WORD/Science and we now have it, the disease called death and old age/sin/satan cornered with GODS WORD!"  As Peter stated,  "it" come's at you roaring like a lion do's satan, {{ but is a alley cat in terror acting strong in the midst of weakness }} but as MESSIAH FORETOLD YOU AND ANY OF HIS CHILDREN ARE MUCH GREATER THAN "its" filth, you can put a thousand too flight, and with your brothers and sisters and "i", you can now PUT 10,000 OF THOUSANDS TOO FLIGHT with the Word and truth i send unto you for your strenght for this now DAY OF THE DUE SEASON OF OUR MESSIAH"" HE COMES""!" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" REMEMBER THE VERSE'S BELOW THAT YOU KNOW SO WELL, NOW EXPLODE INTO ACTION, YOU
as i have been forgiven, {{ AND ANY WHO NOW CALL OUT HIS MIGHTY NAME }} and the most powerful/weakest power satan has , is accusing you and all, of what it caused you too DO!""  LAUGH at it and rebuke it with fury, BECAUSE THE MESSIAH CAME AND gave me the new MANNA/WORD for this season,  and part of that WORD is lucifer is but a bacterial infection looking for a place too hide/rock too fall upon it for hiding !"" AFTER OR BEFORE THESE SIGNS, contact me/send for me or COME, WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""}}

----- Forwarded Message ----
[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:10:52 AM
Subject: Fw: ""VOLCANO SLEEPING FOR 100,000 YEARS AWAKE'S IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, OVER 900 TREMORS SENCE WHEN?"" CHRISTMAS DAY/ TEXAS INVASION!"" earthquakes due too awhoring with the heathen now begin"/ death now ends with our gathering"

----- Forwarded Message ----
[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:44:31 PM
Subject: ""VOLCANO SLEEPING FOR 100,000 YEARS AWAKE'S IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, OVER 900 TREMORS SENCE WHEN?"" CHRISTMAS DAY/ TEXAS INVASION!"" earthquakes due too awhoring with the heathen now begin"/ death now ends with our gathering"

{{  "BELOW I EXPLAIN  HOW WE NOW HAVE THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CALLED death cornered/isolated by the SCIENTIFIC KEYS/CODE SENT BY MESSIAH WHO CONQUERED death for us this day of increased Knowledge, and explain how soon,  only those who can over come the death/bacteria with in them , trying too control them into old age and sleep/death, AND can now gather, will inherit this EARTH AS PROMISED BY THE MIGHTYONE!"  BELOW MANY PROOFS, SCIENCE AND BIBLICAL, FOR THOSE OF SCIENCE, AND OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN TURNED AWAY BY THE EVANGELISTS OF TELEVISION AND OTHERS, METHOD OF TEACHING GODS WORD FOR THEIR GAIN {{ REMEMBER THERE ARE GOOD/VERY GOOD, PREACHERS AND MINISTRIE'S OUT THERE , AND I CONTACT MOST OF THEM }} SO BELOW I GIVE PROOF IN BIBLE VERSE, AND SCIENCE OF OUR GODS CONQUERING DEATH, IN ESSENSE GOD CALLING THOSE WHO ARE WISE, YET STANDING FROM HIS WORD!"  THIS NOW DUE SEASON ALL ARE CALLED , FEW ANSWER AND EVEN FEWER CHOSEN }}   
""  AFTER these spoken Words of realized prophecy, i will again speak of the VALOROUSONE'S BATTLE TOO DESTROY DEATH AND SEND US THE KEYS/CODE THROUGH HISTORY, AND HIS MIGHTY WORD CREATION SCIENCE!""  HE DID JUST AS HE PROCLAIMED, HE FOUGHT DEATH, EVEN RIGAMORTUS, AND CONSUMED IT IN BATTLE!""  BIBLE VERSE FOR PROOF, AND PROPHECY!"" AS I FORETOLD TOO ALL, AND SAID HE WENT INTO DEATH/SLEEP AND ROSE THREE DAYS LATER AFTER HE CONSUMED THE RIGAMORTUS FROM HIS HOST/BODY/SOUL!"" BEHOLD THE MIGHTY PROPHET ISAIAH;  ISAIAH 25: 8 - HE WILL SWALLOW UP DEATH IN VICTORY;  {{ CONSUMED it, rigamortus and bacteria that cause it }} AND THE LORD GOD WILL WIPE AWAY TEARS FROM OFF ALL FACES;  AND THE REBUKE OF HIS PEOPLE SHALL "HE" TAKE AWAY FROM OFF ALL THE EARTH {{ consume them }} FOR THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT. }}  i have heard from some unrighteous people {{ THOSE BLINDED BY THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CALLED DEATH AND OLD AGE,  WHICH WE NOW HAVE THE CURE FOR }} who
said that many hate " me" for waking them, saying i have taken the joy from their belief!""  FORGIVE, what did THE LORD THY GOD tell "me" after i was praying on this!""  HE SAID AFTER THE WHIRLWIND OF GOD HITS EARTH REMOVING ALL THOSE WHO COULD NOT WAKE TOO THIS DUE SEASONS CALL by me HIS smallest prophets gathering of those who now inherit earth, and now have the CURE FOR OLD AGE AND DEATH sent us by Messiah, through His bible Code/keys {{ rev:1:17-18 }} living hundreds of years SO many i speak too,  while growing in PARADISE!""  HE SAID THEY WILL BE IN LOVE WITH YOU / me, when they are the remnant/inheritors of the promised paradise called earth!""  LETS SPEAK OF THE PROPHECY WHICH i spoke too hundreds over the last few years of this CALLING, that prove's not only do's GOD EXIST, but prove's conclusively that HE NOW COME'S!""  BEHOLD!""  TEXAS INVASION!""  AS hundreds of you Know, i call all i can too this now inheritance and GATHER GODS
WORD, AND WISDOM SENT US AND HAVE NOW ISOLATED through His Word Creation Science {{ which i will now again below discuss }} the infectious disease called death and old age, and the same as Messiah proclaims/proclaimed also cause's all unnatural acts of MANKIND / sin called in the bible, and now days called being with it/LIBERAL!"  AS I HAVE PRAYED OVER THE CHRISTMAS SEASON, AND NEW YEAR, i was doing as normal checking the idol which speaks / television which God brought forth for this day {{ Zec: 5: 2-6 }} for documentarie's and such for learning!""  AND TOO my surprise, there was a documentary about THE TEXAS INVASION!""  AS YOU KNOW A POWER GIVEN me, too show any i gather of organizations unto the LORD THY GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE!"" AND THERE WAS my last request too THE HOLYONE TOO APPEAR AND LOOK UPON THOSE I GATHER AND THOSE WHO REFUSE, ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL!"" AS YOU RECALL I INVITED ALL YET FEW EVEN LOOKED UPON STEPHENVILLE TEXAS, YET THE
LORD GOD SHOWED UP WITH MIGHTY POWER AND LOOKED UPON MANY!""  IS IT A COINCIDENT THAT I INVITED ALL TOO BE SHOWN UNTO THE HOLYONE?"  Told all where it would be, and then suddenly days later reports from around texas that all were seeing what they called unidentified, flying objects!""{{ any who would like too look upon the HOLYONE OF HEAVEN, i can tell you a place on the net too go where men of earth took great picture's of the HOLY SPIRTS OF JERSUSALEM/TABERNACLE, ON THE FIRST SHOWING OF MEN UNTO THE HOLYONE YEARS BACK BY me, CONTACT me for the location }}  WHEN TOO YOU ALL i identified OUR LORD THY GOD'S COMING TOO LOOK AT US before it took place!""  Did any see this REPORT INVASION TEXAS?""  SOME OF IT not the truth, many freightened, seeing anything after so many others reported the sightings!"  AND SAYING I found one!""  Yet i told hundreds around earth before they ARRIVED, THE MIGHTYONE, THE HOLYONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE GOD OF OUR PEOPLE,
WHO SOON ENDS EARTHS RECKLESS ABANDENMENT OF WHAT?""  KNOWLEDGE AND INSTRUCTION/HIS COMMANDMENTS {{ Daniel 1:17 - Isaiah 28: 9 - WHOM SHALL I TEACH KNOWLEDGE, what did i say?" here AM I LORD }}  AND HIS CODE/KEYS which HE / i have brought forth for OUR GATHERING FOR HIS/our greatness!"   DID I LEARN ANYTHING FROM THIS REPORT, yes indeed!""  WHAT DID I SAY WHEN HE COME'S, I SAID HE WILL DISPLAY HIS MIGHTY POWER UNTO THOSE HE LOOKS UPON!""  THERE WAS A LADY ON THE REPORT THAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA, PART OF THE LIGHT WE CALL GOD!""  HE IS THE GOD OF LIGHT AND A WHAT?"  CONSUMING FIRE!""  {{ Zephaniah 1: 3- I WILL CONSUME "MAN" AND BEAST, I WILL CONSUME THE FOULS OF THE HEAVEN {{ AIR }} AND THE FISHE'S OF THE SEA }}  THIS woman caught on film, part of Gods light, and what was HE DOING, CONSUMING HER BIRDS, {{ left only the beeks for evidence, HE could have taken them also }} AND ANIMALS SHOWING US HIS GREAT POWER!""  HE IS THE CONSUMING GOD {{ 
EXODUS 32: 10  - EXODUS 33: 3  -  JEREMIAH 8:13 -  1ST KINGS 18:38  - 2ND KINGS 1: 9-15 }} AND HE IS THE LOVING GOD OF OUR PEOPLE, BUT HE MUST NOW PERGE/PURGE EARTH, AND BEGIN ANEW WITH A MIGHTY FAMILY OF INHERITORS THOSE WHO HAVE OVER CAME THE EARTH, AND DONE WHAT?  excepted Knowledge/instruction!""  {{ Hosea 4: 6 My PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: {{ HERE IS THE PART THAT SEPARATES THE MEN AND WOMEN GOD LOVE'S }}  " BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE , I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, THAT THOU SHALT BE NO PRIEST TO ME:  SEEING THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF THY GOD {{ HEAVENS LAWS ARE NOW BROKEN }} I WILL ALSO FORGET THY CHILDREN."   AS ALL OF YOU KNOW I HAVE PROVEN CONCLUSIVELY WITH DELIVERED KNOWLEDGE UNTO me, and the WORD DELIVERED UNTO ALL OF EARTH CALLED THE WORD/BIBLE CODE AND KEYS, THAT EARTHS MIGHTY PURPOSE FOR GOD IS GAINING KNOWLEDGE/GODS WORD CREATION SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH FOR ENDING death/old age!"" 
"  SO I WILL LEAVE THAT THERE AND FINISH below word on the infectious disease  old age!"  After Exposing again,  these other prophecie's now being realized spoken by me, AND COMMANDED BY GODS FORTY YEAR ANGER, AND TOLD ALL OF,  LAST YEAR!""  AS PROVEN BY THE BOOK/BIBLE, HIS FORTY YEAR ANGER, IS WRITTEN AND EXPLAINED IN DETAIL THROUGHOUT THE BOOK!""  HIS FORTY YEAR ANGER can be forty year's and one day, or forty years and one year/forty one years!""  AS WHEN MESSIAH SPOKE THE END OF ISRAEL, AND EZEKIELS AND DANIELS PROPHECY OF THE END OF JERUSALEM/ISRAEL, WHEN ROME SURROUNDED ISRAEL THE NATION,  AND TOLD ALL, IF YOU WANT TOO LEAVE, DO SO NOW,  SAID ROME TOO JERUSALEM, BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TOO DESTROY THIS PLACE!""  WHO GATHERED AND LEFT ISRAEL?""  THOSE HE GATHERED UNDER HIS WINGS/WORD, THE CHRISTONE'S/CHRISTIANS, HIS MIGHTY EXODUS HE CAME FOR TOO DO, AMONG MANY THINGS, HE CAME TOO STRAIGHTEN US OUT, AND DID !"  THE DESOLATION OF ISRAEL AND
THE EXODUS OF THE TRUE HOUSE OF ISRAEL {{ ASK MOSES, HIS LORD GOD CAME TOO EARTH AND PREFORMED AN EXODUS GREATER THAN HIS, AND SO AMAZINGLY MESSIAH WAS WITH HIS FATHER WHEN HIS FATHER LEAD MOSES / US FROM EGYPT , I CAN PROVE BIBLICALLY , SCIENTIFICALLY, AND WITH THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD }}  AS DANIEL AND EZEKIEL BOTH FORETOLD OF THE END OF ISRAEL BY INVADING ARMIE'S,  ENEMIE'S ON ALL SIDE'S OF ISRAEL FOR ITS DESOLATION!""  {{ MATT: 24: 2 SEE YE NOT ALL THESE THINGS?"  VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER, THAT SHALL NOT BE THROWN DOWN . }}  FOR A WALL TOO PRAY TOO THEY HAD TOO DIG IT UP!""  HE CAME AND FROM HIS VERY BEGINNING BEGAN TAKING THE WORD/KEYS/CODE FROM THOSE WHO HAD STOLEN ITS PERFECTION!""   ONE OF THE REGION'S / AREA / STATE OUR LORD FIRST PREACHED AND GATHERED, AND WAS A TRUE LOST OF ISRAEL'S HOUSE, THE MAN, NOT STATE OR NATION,  HE WENT TOO  SAMARIA, AND HE PROCLAIMED THEIR NEAR FUTURE {{
JOHN 4: 21-24- JOHN 4:21- {{ SHOWING HIS GREAT LOVE FOR THOSE UNDER ATTACK BY THE DISEASE CALLED DEATH AND OLD AGE, AND HIS LOVE FOR WO-MAN }} : WOMAN,  BELIEVE ME, THE HOUR COMETH. WHEN YE SHALL NEITHER IN THIS MOUNTAIN, NOR YET AT JERUSALEM, WORSHIP THE FATHER, - JOHN 4: 22_ YE WORSHIP YE KNOW NOT WHAT:  WE KNOW WHAT WE WORSHIP: FOR SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS;   {{ JUDAH TRUE SONS OF JUDAH/ISRAEL NOT MINGLED }} NOT THE FALSE JEWS,  HE OUR LORD CAME SLAPPED THEIR HANDS , FROM GODS WORD AND TOOK IT BACK, TURNED AROUND AND HANDED IT TOO THE TRUE LOST HOUSE OF ISRAEL/JUDAH!""  WHO ARE THE FALSE JEW SET UP BEING HONORED AND WORSHIPPED FOR STEALING GODS WORD?"" {{ AMOS 5:26- ACTS 7:43 }} THE DESOLATION , THAT ALL THE SO CALLED PROPHETS OF AMERICA, WHO TEACH US ALL THAT THE DESOLATION HAS NOT YET COME, AND WE SHOULD LOOK ALWAYS AT JERUSALEM, DONOT READ THEIR BIBLE AS SO MANY OF YOU, AND I, AND THOSE YOU AND I NOW AWAKE FOR THE INHERIANCE OF EARTH, AND
OUR GATHERING WHICH NOW COME'S NOW WE READ MUCH MORE CLOSELY!"  {{ MATT: 21:42-43 - MATT: 24:43- THEREFORE SAY I UNTO YOU, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU {{ HE SPEAKING TO THE FALSE JEW WHO TOOK CONTROL OF THE BIBLE IN THE DAYS OF HIS BEATING DOWN DEATH WITH HIS MIGHTY SOUL, REV: 2:9 - REV: 3: 9 }} AND GIVEN TO A NATION BRINGING FORTH THE FRUITS THEREOF. {{ THE FRUITS BEING TAKING GODS WORD SUCH AS ISAAC NEWTON ESQ, AND MANY OTHERS, PASTEUR, MANY OTHERS,  THOMAS JEFFERSON, MANY OTHERS,  PREACHERS / PASTORS JEREMIAH 3: 15 AND BRINGING FORTH WHAT?  KNOWLEDGE, AND  WISDOM, AND LEARNING, RESEARCH FOR THE END OF THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE CALLED OLD AGE AND DEATH, THE VERY REASON HE OUR MESSIAH AMONG MANY CAUSE'S CAME , A MIGHTY MARTYR , AND DID WHAT NO OTHER COULD DO, FOR OUR NOW GATHERING OF INHERITORS OF THIS PROMISED LAND CALLED EARTH }}  MORE PROOF OF HIS FORTY YEAR ANGER....BEHOLD!""      ,,,, ONE
1. FORTY YEARS AGO 1961,  THE COURTS FINALLY MADE ALL EXCEPT GOD FROM THE SCHOOLS IN AMERICA SETTLED IN HIS NAME, BLESSED BY GOD,  AS ENGLAND AND OTHERS {{ ISAIAH THE PROPHET... ISAIAH 54:13- AND ALL THY CHILDREN SHALL BE TAUGHT OF THE LORD:  AND GREAT SHALL BE THE PEACE OF THY CHILDREN }}  FORTY YEARS LATER 9-11 TOOK PLACE {{ DEUTERONOMY 28 : 49 - THE LORD  SHALL BRING A NATION AGAINST THEE FROM FAR, FROM THE END OF THE EARTH, SWIFT AS THE EAGLE FLIETH {{ PLANE }}  A NATION WHOSE TONGUE {{ LANGUAGE }} THOU SHALT NOT UNDERSTAND }} FORTY YEAR ANGER OF GOD DONE FOR TAKING HIS CHILDRENS SOULS AND MINDS FROM THEIR FATHER/CREATOR!"
2.  1963 PRESIDENT KENNEDY PROCLAIMED THAT MAN/AMERICA ONE OF THE SEVEN NATIONS LOST OF ADAM/ISRAEL/JUDAH WRITTEN OF BY JOHN IN REVELATIONS, WAS NOW GOING TOO THE MOON/HEAVEN CALLING SPACE!""  {{ BREAKING THE COVENANT OF BABEL DONOT SHOOT BURNING ARROWS FROM TOWERS  INTO MY HEAVEN,  SAITH THE LORD THY GOD, DONOT SHOOT ROCKETS SHAPED LIKE ARROWS INTO MY HEAVEN FROM TOWERS }} JOHN KENNEDY SHOT IN THE HEAD FOR BEING A FALSE prophet!""  AND FORTY YEARS LATER EXACTLY GOD DESTROYED THE SPACE SHUTTLE , AND AS MANY OF YOU KNOW,  HE DID SO RIGHT OVER my HOME, TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING me, TELL ALL HIS ANGER NOW DESTROYS THE SPACE SHUTTLE, AND DID SO RIGHT OVER my HOME, THEN IN Mesquite Texas AT THE TIME!"" {{ NOW THATS A PROPHECY }} FORTY YEAR ANGER OF GOD DONE AND DOING
3.  1964/1965,  THE MIGHTY COVENANT OF NOAH AND BABEL BROKEN AGAIN,  "NOAH,"  STAY FROM CANAAN AND CUSH, DONOT LIVE IN TENTS WITH THEM OR IN THEIR AREA!"" COVENANT OF BABEL, GOD SAID, THEY ARE ALL LIVING TOGETHER AS ONE, I MUST CONFOUND THEIR LANGUAGES AND SPERATE THEM, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!""  1964/1965,  DESEGREGATION,  THE RELEASING OF CANAAN AND CUSH UPON GODS CHILDREN/WO-MEN,  four hurricanes / many Hurricanes 1964/1965,  FORTY YEARS EXACTLY LATER, 2004/2005,  HURRICANES OF ANGER TOO THE SAME AREA'S AND PEOPLE, thousands mostly cush killed for GODS FORTY YEARS ANGER, AND FOR HIS MANY SIGNS FOR OUR NOW GATHERING TOO MERELY LOOK UP AND SAY!""  I KNOW YOU LOVE me, i am your CHILD  {{ REVELATIONS 21: 7-  HE THAT OVERCOMETH SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS:  AND I WILL BE his GOD;  AND he SHALL BE "" MY SON ""}} WHO AM i too say this, i am he sent too now gather YOU/my People for the now inheritance of the promised land called EARTH!""  i
am he/one of those of Deuteronomy 18: 18-22,  i am he of matt: 24:45-46, i am he of revelations 2: 17- i am the last prophet before the now taking of EARTH BY FORCE BY GOD WHO NOW HAS me PREPARING MANY FOR THIS FINEST HOUR, i am the last prophet of this WORDS EXODUS/GATHERING OF ADAMS CHILDREN from Eygpt/Jerusalem/ world,  FOR GODS/THEIR GLORY!"" PROOF / REVELATIONS 10: 7 -  BUT IN THE DAYS OF THE VOICE OF THE ANGEL {{ me/prophet }}  WHEN HE SHALL BEGIN TO SOUND {{ CALL / GATHER , i am he who marks the remnant for earths paradise rev: 7:3 }} THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD {{ SHALL }} BE FINISHED AS HE HATH DECLARED TO HIS SERVANTS THE " prophets.""  AND AS I HAVE PROVEN CONCLUSIVELY GOD/MESSIAHS REASON FOR EARTH IS SCIENCE RESEARCH/KNOWLEDGE AND WE NOW HAVE IT,  AND GOD HAS ANGER AGAINST THOSE WHO DENY HIS POWER OVER ALL MATTER, HE IS THE MIGHTY GOD OF FIRE AND LIGHT,  HE WHO MAKES THE SUNS BURN AND THE EARTH TURN, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY I AM,  THAT I
AM, OUR MIGHTY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN!""   WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO, WE MUST SET death and old age upon a charger, and gather those righteous persons/people, who are not without sin, those who are with the knowledge and righteous in the way of ending death/old age, and learning GODS MYSTERY WHICH I NOW TEACH MANY!"" {{ matt: 21:31- luke: 10 - 14 }}  WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""  AS STATED FORTY YEAR ANGER OF GOD ROLLS, HIS ANGER FOR DESEGREGATION NOW DONE AND DOING!""...
      "" NOW BELOW i will list some of the prophecie's again now realized and list signs that now come/foretell of events so as you know i am sent BY GOD FOR "YOU",  IF YOU ARE OF ADAM/TRUE OF ISRAEL/JUDAH, AND UNMIRED/MARRED BY cush/heathen...we have much to do""  one...
1.  LAST YEAR AGAIN JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS VACATION, I SPOKE AGAIN AFTER MANY OTHERS {{ VOLCANOES }} DOING SO, I SPOKE VOLCANOE'S OF ANCIENT DAYS OF SLEEPING NOW AWAKE / ERUPT FOR THE SHAKING OF EARTH,  AS I FORETOLD OF THE TSUNUMI AND MOVING OF THE CONTINENT IN THE EAST!""  NOW AFTER 100,000 YEARS OF SLEEP, {{ AS THE ONE IN CHILE 12,000 }} YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARKS VOLCANOE'S HAVE RUMBLED SENCE WHEN ?"" CHRISTMAS DAY!"" OVER 900 TREMORS/QUAKES SENCE THEN !"  WHEN DID HE MOVE A CONTINENT/TSUNUMI?"" CHRISTMAS DAY!""  i told all from washington/california,  for now allowing the heathen, from all lands too rule over our house/nation he brings earthquakes from VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA / WASHINGTON D.C, TOO  WATTS L.A, TOO ALL PARTS IN BETWEEN!""  SAN FRANSISCO wants gay marriage and riots SO BE IT!""  I saith the LORD GOD THROUGH me has found the cause of homosexuality/drunkenness/all acts of unnatural behaviour / sin,  called by MESSIAH!" 
 HE WHO SENT US THE KEYS/CURE FOR death/old age/sin,  and i now gather the minds/children of GOD TOO END its {{ deaths/old age }}  CLANDESTINE WAYS!""
2.  THE ECONOMY AS I PROPHESY five years and more ago, that the economy soon falls , rold all then and now,  "we have much too do," and told many what would bring it down, and it has now began its desent!"" SOME OF THE IDOL WHICH SPEAKS / TELEVISION fooled elect/evangelists,  who help give away our nation do too their surrender for riches!"" HAVE SAID THEY PROPHESY IN 2008, OF THIS ECONOMIC END, YET I TOLD THEM IN 2004, AND BEFORE, LOOK AT THEIR PROPHECIE'S, / PREDICTIONS, FROM JAN. 2005/2006/2007,  THEY LITERALLY SPEAK OF HOW THEY WENT ON VACATION WITH GOD,  AND HE TOLD THEM HOW GREAT THE STOCK MARKET WOULD BE and too buy GOLD, AND I AM NOT JOKING!"" {{ THIS SAME MAN HAS HELPED GIVE AWAY OUR NATIONS TOO THE HEATHENS, AND OUR INDUSTRY TOO CHINA, AND INDIA, ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE SAID, BUT FORGOT TOO MENTION THE WEALTH HE WOULD GAIN,  this same man, along with hundreds of religious and elected officials joined a burnt out rock star in
forgiving all AMERICA'S THIRD WORLD DEBT, AND HELP HURRY THE END OF OUR ECONOMY, THAT I FORETOLD WOULD SOON FALL WORLD WIDE!"" Now this man wants too beknown as the man who Prophesy THE END OF WHAT HE HELP BURY OUR NATION , the fooled elect of church spoken by THE PROPHETS!" ZEPHANIAH 3:4, LOOK NO FUTHER FOR THE CAUSE THAN OUR SO CALLED PROPHETS AND PRIESTS ON THE IDOL WHICH SPEAKS }}  AND AS STATED LAST YEAR , I SAID THAT THE DEMOCRATS/obama, would rape AMERICA, AFTER ATTACKING THE REPUBLICANS, FOR THE MONEY THEY REQUESTED, FOR BAILOUT,  SAYING THAT IT WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING BUT HURT THE ECONOMY, NOW THEY DEMAND A TRILLION MORE, AND ALSO DEMAND THE 350,000,000,000.00 STILL UNSTOLEN!""  AS I PROCLAIMED THEIR WILL BE MANY MILLIONAIRES RISE UP FROM THIS, JUST BEFORE THEY HAVE ALL TAKEN BY GOD!""  HOW DID I KNOW THE ECONOMY WAS TOO FALL, MY BROTHERS AND YOURS LISTENING/RECEIVING INSTRUCTION FROM MESSIAH LONG AGO!"" AND MESSIAH HIMSELF TELLING me,
recently {{ 2003 }} of the now due SEASON OF THAT MIGHTY PROPHECY BY HIS PROPHETS 2000 YEARS AGO!""  NOW THATS A PROPHECY !""
3. I TOLD THEM IN 2004 TOUCH THAT BIBLE HOUSTON I WILL FALL ON YOU WITH GODS HAND!""  THEY TOUCHED IT AND GOD HAS FELL, I PROCLAIMED ELIJAHS DROUGHT UPON TEXAS, IT FELL FOR THREE YEARS THEN PROCLAIMED IT TOO CALIFORNIA {{ THEY HAVE BURNT EVER SENCE, HIS FORTY YEAR ANGER }} AND GEORGIA AND MANY OTHERS, AND IT HAS FELL!""  TOLD THEM TOUCH my ten COMMANDMENTS IN TEXAS OR THAT BIBLE HOUSTON I WILL MAKE THIS PLACE A WASTE LAND,  SAITH THE LORD THY GOD AND MESSIAH THROUGH me !""  THEY WISELY LEFT THE COMMANDMENTS ALONE, AT THE TIME, THE ONLYONE LEFT STANDING THEY WANTED TOO ATTACK, I SAID VERY wise, BUT THEY TOUCHED THE BIBLE HOUSTON, I PROCLAIMED HURRICANE TOO HOUSTON WOULD BE THEIR ONLY TRUE WATER FROM THAT YEAR ON 2004 UNTIL THEY PUT THAT BIBLE BACK WITH MUCH HONOR, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD AND MESSIAH !"" SENCE HURRICANE EVERY YEAR SAVE ONE, BUT I THINK THEY MISS MEASURED THE SIZE,  THEY SAID IT WAS A FEW MILE'S LESS OF A HURRICANE I SAY
NOT!""  I PROCLAIMED AGAIN LAST YEAR TOO THE PRESIDENT,  TOO THE PEOPLE,  TOO MOVIE EVANGELISTS WITH SITCUMS!""  NONE MOVED TOO SAVE HOUSTON FROM GODS FORTY YEAR/MIGHTY ANGER!""  WHY DO I SPEAK THESE THINGS FOR GOD,  I UNDERSTAND HIS MYSTERY, AND NOW HE COME'S, FOR THOSE WHO DONOT UNDERSTAND, WAS I THE POWER, NO, BUT I AM THE WORD SENT/HIS PROPHET sent too make the way straight for the coming LIVING CONSUMING MESSIAH/ADAM/JESUS/ THE GREAT AND MIGHTY I AM, THAT I AM, AND EVE THE BEAUTIFUL THE MIGHTY HELP MATE OF GOD/MOTHER OF OUR LIFE!"" 
  "LISTING THE MANY SIGNS i have called for in GODS/MESSIAHS MIGHTY NAME/FOR OUR GATHERING, THOSE SPOKEN BY HIM, and those asked for by me....one...
1.  HURRICANE AGAIN HOUSTON TEXAS FOR TOUCHING GODS MIGHTY WORD SET UP THERE
2. EARTHQUAKE VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA FOR THE EXPOSING / MOVING ASIDE OF THE FALSE PROPHET SET UP THERE surrendering too satan/infectious disease called death and old age!"
3. FALLING STAR 700 COMPANY, for the false prophet there who took Gods word and tittled/touched it for #1 best seller, and then say's on world wide IDOL WHICH SPEAKS TELEVISION, THAT GODS BOOK SAYS AN ANGEL THROWS MILLSTONES/STARS,  BUT WE ALL KNOW IT IS JUST WHAT HAPPENS IN SPACE, IN STEAD OF GODS HEAVEN HAVING ALL POWER!""
4.HURRICANE VIRGNIA BEACH VIRGINIA , FOR THIS YEAR WHICH GOD FOR TOLD TOO me/MESSIAH, that they washington and virginia would have hurricane along with Houston in the year of our BIG GATHERING!"" FOR THE HEATHENS control and for the false prophet there saying hurricane'S  are just low pressure systems!""
5.   STONE / FALLING STAR / MILLSTONE AFRICA FOR THE COVENANT OF BABEL/NOAH BEING BROKEN IN AMERICA AND AROUND EARTH, AS THE METEROR / FALLING STAR HE THREW TOO PERU last year too have me leave there calling, and the QUAKE THERE FOR MY UNDERSTANDING, THIS FALLING STAR WILL NOT BE OF MERCY!""
6.  STONE/FALLING STAR FOR INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM, FOR THE COVENANT OF BABEL, AND FOR THE ENTERING HEAVEN CALLING SPACE and saying they have proven GOD doe'snot exist when proving conclusively that HE NOT ONLY EXISTS,  THEY HAVE HURRIED HIS COMING!"  AS THE STONE'S/HAIL THAT POUNDED NASA'S LAUNCHING PAD YEARS BACK, BY my word for HIM, THESE SIGNS / STONE'S NOW COME!"" 
7. EARTHQUAKE BLACK SEA FOR THE COMING MIGHTY QUAKE OF DESTINY,  AS FORETOLD TOO me by the almighty MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS, FOR THE NOW COMING EARTHQUAKE israel for the Mighty prophesy of MESSIAH AND ZECHARIAH / ZECHARIAH 14:4, HE NOW SOON SWALLOWS THE BLASPHEMOUS DOME ON THE ROCK, AND THE FALSE JEW BEING WORSHIPPED THERE!""
8.  EARTHQUAKE JAPAN, AND tsunumi too Alaska for the coming shifting of earth for the MIGHTY QUAKE israel, which opens GOD A NEW VALLEY!""
   "" LETS SPEAK OF THE INFECTIOUS  clandestine disease called sin and old age and DEATH!"" A SMALL LIST OF WHAT HAS BEEN SPOKEN OVER THE LAST YEAR!""
"" AS YOU KNOW, THE MIGHTYONE, HE WHO IS ALL KNOWING WITH HIS FATHER, THE MIGHTY CHRIST JOSHUA/JESUS, THE UNIQUEONE WHO CAME AND WENT AFTER DEATH IN ITS HIDDEN PLACE, WHICH IS ALL BODIE'S, ON EARTH, AS SCIENCE HAS PROVEN CONCLUSIVELY, ALL ANIMALS AND PEOPLE ON EARTH AT BIRTH CONTRACT THE PRINCIPALITY OF THE AIR/bacteria/microbes/ DEATH,  WHICH begin moving into our body through our breathing and blood, and eating FOOD through our intestine's!""  AND EACH OF US , UNBEKNOWNST TOO ALL,  except true believers, contract the infectious disease called lucifer/luciferase called by Science,  Gods Word creation!""  A GROUP of lawless bacterial viruse's , WHICH begin attacking us with death and old age the moment we begin too BREATH AFTER LEAVING FROM OUR MOTHERS WOMB!"" SCIENCE UNTIL NOW, WITH THE KEYS OF MESSIAH/CODE OF HIS MIGHTY FATHERS WORD/HIS, HAVE THOUGHT BACTERIA WAS MOSTLY BEIGN,  but with our now KEYS GIVEN BY MESSIAH AFTER HIS MIGHTY TRIUMPTH
over death, where HE LITERALLY WENT INTO DEATH, TOO REMOVE DATA AND INFORMATION FOR THIS NOW DAY OF ENDING DEATH, THIS IS THE DUE SEASON WHERE "LIFE/light" OVER TAKES death,  BEATEN BY OUR MIGHTY LORD GOD!""  WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""  AS STATED SCIENCE BY GODS COMMAND UNKNOWN TOO THEM HAD ALL READY ISOLATED MUCH OF THE DISEASE, and HE OUR LORD GOD, HAD THEM NAME IT WHAT IT IS,  lucifer/luciferase/luciferin, the bearer of light, merely a stolen host by a certain evil microbe/VIRUSE/PHAGE here on earth, and its where abouts has been given me,   when lucifer the bacterial freak/mutant spirit thrown too earth by GOD, came against me , after i with MESSIAH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE OF OUR PEOPLE before me, the smallest prophet of my PEOPLE!"  MESSIAH HAD me tell lucifer,  that i would now find out where it live's/hides' and DID SO WITH THE WORD BEFORE me GIVING me REVELATION AND PROTECTION AND STRENGHT, and by me taking data by FORCE FROM lucifer/the
beast of the air/wild forms of MICROBE'S/ hidden dictator, called satan/lucifer/devil/baalzbub/demon/genie {{ by muslim }}  author of lie's/deceiver {{ big deceiver/liar called by muslim, their so called allah/it of many name's they call it , IS MERELY THE FILTH OF THEIR BODY AND BRAIN }} is merely the bacterial filth of their body, and they have literally mated with the host of bacteria long ago/heathen/cush!""  listing ...one...
1.  the murex snail of the oceans benthic depts, is the cause of all disease on earth {{ saith the LORD GOD, after i began searching for the ORIGIN'S of lucifer/pseudomonas aeruginosa/vibrio harveyi/vibrio fischeri, AND ME EXAMINING TREE'S FISH INSECTS, ANYTHING THAT IT MAY HAVE BEGAN IN, i REALIZED, that i must go into spiritual battle / in prayer for revelation and THE LORD GRACED me with HIS WISDOM, HE IS AMAZING }}
2.   The vibrio's are the enforcer's lets say,  of lucifer the hidden dictator, but they are controlled by vibrio murex, what bible called demon, we now call bacterial communitie's or disease/microbes/viruse's , but they have been secretly playing dumb before science there are a group of eight which know our what?  Language,  from living in and out of humans for centurie's, weird science but true!""  Science wonders why , the flue and other's can make change's?"  they are listening!""  SCIENCE NOW HAS PROVEN THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF SMALL talking microbes, but none SAVE MESSIAH AND HIS PROPHETS knew the principality of air/satan was living in all and watching and listening/GLOBAL QUORUM SENSING/HOMOSERINE LACTONE/LUX OPERON!""  NOW THE MYSTERY OF GOD IS KNOWN!"" {{  REV: 10:7 }}  THESE ARE THE DAYS OF NOAH, NOT JUST BECAUSE GOD NOW COME'S AND DESTROY'S HIS ENEMY, BUT BECAUSE AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH {{ AS REVELATIONS AND OTHERS VERSE'S SPEAK }}
WE NOW,  THOSE WHO INHERIT MESSIAH'S PROMISED LAND CALLED EARTH, WILL AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH/NOE, WILL BEGIN TOO LIVE AGAIN LIFE ABUNDANT/LIFE  AS WE NOW LIVE 10'S OF YEARS,  WE SOON RETURN TOO 100'S OF YEARS {{ JOHN 10: 10 }}  not life with riches AS TAUGHT BY THE EVANGISEE'S!"  HE LITERALLY CAME AND DESTROYED DEATH AND THREW US THE MISSING WORDS/KEYS/CODE, HE IS THE MIGHTYONE, THE VALOROUSONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE BEAUTIFULONE!"" HE IS OUR GOD, AND WE THOSE WHO OVERCOME ARE HIS CHILDREN/SONS, AND DAUGHTERS!"   THE DISEASE CALLED death and old age is isolated!""  WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""
3.  BIFIDOBACTERIUM, AND GONDII, AND DIFFERENT E.COLI, AND OTHERS ARE THE OFFENDERS OF LIFE/part of death, i can prove biblically scientifically and with the ALMIGHTY HAND OF GOD!"
4.  COLIPHAGE AND, WOLBACHIA, AND ALL PHAGES ARE JUST THE MANY FORMS/name's of lucifer/murex snail, they stold so many different genome's/dna, and rna, by mating, and conjugation, that they have freaked into many mutant forms, and are the FLY OF OUR BODIE'S AND BRAINS!" {{ But all originate from murex snail }}  and the muslim and any who are mingled/mated with them, hear the fly, saying kill, cutt off their heads, they want too destroy me, the little infectious disease called old age and death!""   WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""
  FOR CONTACT, AND FOR GATHERING, AND FOR DONATING FUNDS OR LABORATORIE'S FOR THE NOW END OF DEATH AND OLD AGE AS WE NOW KNOW IT!""  AND FOR OFFERING PROPERTIE'S SUCH AS COLLEGE'S, AND CHURCH'S, ORGANIZATIONAL GROUNDS FOR SHOWING YOU AND YOURS UNTO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN HEAVEN , DO SO AT THIS ADDRESS....
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS, 75126... OR PHONE 469-288-0152 ... OR E-MAIL 
[email protected] or [email protected]  all checks and money orders made payable too the MINISTRY  ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY.....WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO, PARADISE NOW COME'S TOO EARTH.....MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FROM THE SMALLEST PROPHET OF THE LIVING CONSUMING GOD,  AND MESSSIAH,  THE FLAMBOYANTONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE HOLYONE, THE POWERFULONE, THE RIGHT HAND OF HIS FATHERS STRENGHT AND POWER, GIVEN HIM BY HIS FATHER WITH HIS FATHER BY HIM AND BEFORE HIM,  AS ALWAYS IN THIS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY AND WRITE AND SPEAK EACH DAY, in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, OF OUR FATHER AND MOTHER OF EARTH ADAM AND EVE CHRIST IN THIS MIGHTY FAMILIE'S NAME I SPEAK,  ELIJAH paul MOSES

"i" am sent to Make the Way Straight in The desert a Highway for our God, too wake and gather His children, even those none considered not bidden for the Wedding Matthew 22:1-15