Earthquake now comes's to Cuba, for those Rational responders too wake and receive... TROLLVILLE

Elijah13
Elijah13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Earthquake now comes's to Cuba, for those Rational responders too wake and receive... TROLLVILLE

This weeks proof of His coming, new Targum page has been developed and is being posted on the Lords website at the link below on this weeks sounding call Letter...it has Begun...

Science: Ultra-Microbic Force/Life forms, Found by the Physics of Mankind proving Isaac Newtons theory, which science rejected -- Earthquake now comes's too CUBA, for the moving of earth for the Earthquakes Mexico and Virginia Beach Virginia and Washington D.C. National Geological Survey was forewarned of the Texas quakes two years back and they came, forewarned of the quakes too the Islands of Earth such as Tonga, and New Zealand, and Haiti, now again an Island moves, CUBA Revelation 6:14 -- RECORD TORNADOES, NEAR RECORD DEATHS from whirlwinds in the Land of the Whirlwinds --- flooding and again record building of O GREAT HAIL STONES as prophesy Ezekiel 13:11-13 -- The In Vitro laboratory enviroment called Earth, the beginning of Gods Word called Science examined again below -- "i" gather the 144,000 and more "i" pray remnant Inheritors of this promisedland / paradise called earth - BRING HOME YOUR RESEARCHERS AND MISSIONS FROM AROUND EARTH....IT HAS BEGUN ... Aging and premature death now ends through Science....The Great Physicial has Cured us all, those who now Inherit the Laboratory called EARTH....

{{ He The Great Physician, The Photon/Light of the Universe! Colossians 2:3 }} HEAR ME O'ADAM, HEAR ME O'EVE, HEAR ME SONS/WO-SONS OF LIGHT  Science, and Theology, on the website of the sounding and gathering of the Increased Knowledge of God of His Word creation Science and Theology, http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com on the New Targum page {{ hebrew/aramaic, for translation/defining/explaining }} as on the services page and about pages near the bottoms of each are discussions as proofs of Gods mystery called Science/Word being now finished Rev:10:7, and on the Targum page are many verse's which explain how earths very creation is for Mans/Gods science and the study/being instructed by God. One example of such Verse's and the Most powerful one could say is Deuteronomy 4:36 -- Out of Heaven He made thee to Hear His Voice, "that He Might Instruct thee;" and upon Earth He shewed thee Great Fire, and thou heardest His Words out of the Midst of the Fire. He created us for the research of this planet called earth, and the mutated Life forms upon "its" surface, and even in "its" air and water and soil!!!http://slumz.boxden.com/f605/feb-1-new-video-ufo-filmed-over-temple-mount-jerusalem-1488665/ 
In the URL above as many of you know are films/images of the God of Light who no longer hides Himself, the Mighty Scientific Light of our Universe that lives eternally ruling all that Exists due to His Great Power, due to His right by Creation of the Life forms of truth, He has the right to defend and possess, and have dominion over all Existance!!!  This creator, this Ultimate Life form, the Highest form of Life within our Heavens/Universe is beyond discription, beyond Exalting, without Him, we none of us could exist, or would exist, there would be only darkness, if it was not for HE THE LIGHT!!!  Those who for centuries, save the likes of Isaac Newton esq; and John the revealer, and Isaiah the mighty Prophet of God, beyond these men the verses such as John 8:12 have a symbolical meaning, when the very Word itself is direct truth, what was once parable, in this day is filmed and researched truth!!!  John 8:12 - Then Spake Jesus unto them, saying, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the LIGHT OF LIFE.   What was once in mans society and learning, was once called parable, is being now proven by science to be direct statements of verifiable truth!!!  He is the Light of day and Night, He is the light of Life of the seed/sperm of mankind, those of Adam Christ, He is the Quasar!!!  For the mere purposes for the understanding of science, yet, is far from the defining Word of our Soul/God!!!  You can somewhat look at the constant growth and expanding soul and universe of God as a microbic community of microbes that had first a single cell and nucleus, which begins to expand and form a bio-film, yet, all such microbes of example here on earth perish, and the God of the pure essence of LIFE, never dies, He merely Grows and is born every second of the day, so vast, so exspanive, so creative He is the soul and Life of the Sun above, He is the photon which comes's unto earth giving Life too all existance here, He is the Light of distant Galaxies, He is the Light of our brilliance of our Intellect, He is the direct reasoning of our Souls, we each one of us are His hands and spirit extended!!!  ONLY Isaac Newton esq; only he Isaac, stated for mankind what is Gods Light, yet,  since science has declared they have proven Him wrong, but Isaac's Greatest evidence is in the film of the Light of pure Life and creation which we filmed over the Temple mount, the CORPUSCLE called Light/GOD!!!  The world wide scholarly society asked Isaac Newton in his day what was the best way to interpret the source/what light is, and Isaac reponded, "it" is a Corpuscle, a cell Isaac was saying, and it is/was, Isaac had been delivered Knowledge from God, as Daniel was delivered knowledge, so was Isaac Newton esq; so he Isaac told them, and Isaac could have told them even more, he the apostle of the Christian science of God could have said, I have conversed with Light, it is a living species of pure existance,  the first existance of truth, and the creator of our Family called the seed of Adam, Gods physics which He delivered personally to Isaac Newton Esq; Scientists now this day are still studying and trying to find what makes still the Gravity which Isaac Newton made us aware of, and also are trying to find the cause of the power of the existance of the particles, and the inner workings of atoms!!!  They believe they have theorized a proper method of explaining and proving that there is an indelible energy/Light in the midst of the Atom, and all particles!!! Standard Model of Particle Physics MAX PLANCKS STANDARD MODEL/CHART OF PARTICLES{{ Max Planck is one of the few scientific links on the Lords website on the links page }} Max Planck esq; a great man of Science who has helped bring forth many of Gods needed research projects upon earth now for many years, was and in many ways still is a great man of Discovery for God, now Max was not an Isaac Newton, but He was delivered knowledge from God through Isaac, as were we all, all who study any Science Discipline, have had unbeknownst to themselves direct teaching from God Himself, either through men of the past, or through their very soul!!!  Also a great man who was brought Knowledge from God, only did not fare well in His battle against death/satan for God, was Empedicles, the Greek researcher for God had also had been brought into spiritual battle as Isaac Newton,  Isaac survived, Empedicles did not!!!   Empedicles was one of the first examples we have in history of man against satan/death in spiritual battle, that cast Himself down due to satans request!!!  So strange but so real, Empedicles was given knowledge by God, and as it states in the book Zechariah, and in the 4th chapter of Matthew that anytime God comes's and speaks directly to a man or woman, satan/death is there also demanding them not to listen too God, in Isaac Newtons case, it is written how the first three or four men of Cambridge University died mysteriously, yet, when Isaac was approached by God, Isaac did not just overcometh satan/death in spiritual battle He Isaac Excelled!!! {{ why do to the Lord Jesus being with Him, Rev:2:7}} Empedicles was asked by satan/death as was our Lord Jesus, was asked too kill Himself, or cast Himself down and God would save Him from dying!!!  Jesus our Lord told satan, do not tempt the Lord thy God,  but Empedicles went up to a volcano upon the request of satan to prove the now theorum of Empedicle that the sons of Adam are the Sons of GOD,  And could not die saith satan unto Empedicles, and Empedicles stood strong in a way that many could not do, He Empedicles blindly not understanding His battle He was in for God, told satan, yes, I am a son of God, and I will prove it to you!!! Jesus triumphed alone against satan, our poor friend Empedicles could not stay on course, satan hates hearing it from my Voice, but "i" have told the filth that Empedicles proved Himself conclusively, due too Him being in Heaven with God as we speak, and satan now soon receiving the second death Rev:20:14!!!  Matthew 4:6-7 - And saith unto Him, if thou be the son of God, cast thyself down; for it is written, He shall give His Angels charge concerning thee: and in Their hands They shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a Stone. JEUS said unto him/it, { "it," my word/name for death/satan }  it is written again, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy GOD.   Yes, the scientific apostle Empedicles failed in His personal battle against satan/death, yet still got most of His research done, and sent it through time to the Likes of Isaac Newton and us!!!  Our Lord God came and beat satan and showed us look "it" satan/death will try and make you kill yourself, that word also proven by Elijah and Jona, both declaring and some what unbeknownst to them were saying they wanted to be killed or die, that was satan trying to get them to take their own Life!!!  Our Lord walked too the cross, after stomping with His heal satan/death, literally curing hundreds of people of the direct attack of death/satan, and then He our Lord walked to the cross and went after satan personally, now thats a God, but Empedicles instead of greatness is looked upon as many of this days scientific community which cast themselves down by the secret attack of satan/death, the rate of suicide is 5 times greater among scientists and doctors and theologists than the public in general, and the reason they are convinced to kill themselves unbeknownst to them is there is a hiding shadow called by Isaac Newton, and the buffeter called by Paul of Tarsus that wants these men and women dead due to God talking to them during their research helping them find clues while satan stops them by convincing them of suicide!!! So when ever you hear of a preacher or professor killing themselves you know that man or woman was getting to close to Gods truth, as "i" am His complete truth and have fought satan/death in battle, "i" have overcometh, a few dents here and there yet still going forward!!!  LIGHT THE UBIQUITOUSONE  So Max planck was delivered Knowledge as us all through Isaac Newton, but Jesus of Nazareth our Rabbi/professor give's us revelation through the discipline called science, directing us through the delivered theories, through our work in research/Truth each day giving us secrets we never knew, and clues throughout the day, actually in all meaning of the statement helping us do our home work, but sadly so many pass and did not know their great discoveries were given them by God, while a scant few in the past and in History had a open warfare with satan, so important their word that satan/death appeared openly unto them doing all it could too stop those men and women of Gods science and Theology!   So what did Physics prove for Isaac???  His theory that Light is a Living being/Corpuscle, and what they are just now working towards is what Jesus delivered too me as a child, yet "i" did not take full advantage of such Knowledge, until now this day, "i" am not a physicist, yet when but a boy looking upon a book "i" could hardly read the Lord told me, that as is the Galaxy, so is the Atom, and so is the Life within!!!  The Word our Lord used and all felt was a parable was very direct truth, on earth as in Heaven, but go's down into the microbic realm of the Spirits/Life of God and His lessor enemy!!!  What Max planck called quarks, and Photons, is what causes God to be able too float the earth upon nothing, in the midst of every particle, in the midst of every atom, in the midst of every cell, or our being, and of Earths and planets throughout the Heavens is not quarks, but Gods created energy that Lives, either of His enemy or of His own True Life that responds too His every command,  forces of Light/Life that God commands too be floating in the midst of Heaven and the combined forces of the energy of the center of the midst of the earth, so is the energy/corpuscles of Light in the midst of every particle!!!  As we see every planet has a core, and a nucleus of it, so does every atom, so does every particle and so does every cell of our body have the Life/Light of God within making it live or it doesnot do so!!!   So when you hear of scientists, or layman speaking of Gods particles are just arrant bits of matter stumbling aimlessly without purpose throughout earth and the Heavens, know that one week long ago the God cried out, LET THERE BE LIGHT, LET THERE BE PLANETS, LET THERE BE SUNS AND MOONS AND LET THERE BE MAN, The Corpuscles of the very Rocks and stones throughout Heaven leaped into action!!!  When we see a galaxie explode in the distance in Heaven, we seen a command of God taking place, if not for Jesus the soul of Light taking on the form again of Man and coming to earth, and beating death for the keys sent us this day of Science and the past, Revelation 1:18, we would not exist, the earth itself being alive with Life through its very core would have heard disband, we must make this Galaxy anew!!!  So microbic in size of its cell's is Light/Life of God, they cannot be seen truly by Man so super colliders are built hopefully too capture one, yet so power it built by Command the Universe did Light/Life, when the Light is bound together such as over the Temple mount it is visable, when separate and holding together the Universe it is unseen, save for men Like max Planck being wrong by His terms and theories, but right in knowing their Power!!!  Ubiquitious in nature, existing simultaneously everywhere, yet, is one Soul called GOD, and the most Amazing part of all is He knows where each particle is and what it is to be doing, or what it will soon be doing!   The microbic discovery of Max planck he discribed very losely as quarks, what is truly the master of the Universe, and part of the way of Gods Gravity, and part of Isaac Newtons Truthful hypothesis, we are corpuscles and so is Light, just more refined and more powerful than can even be imagined, He holds our bodies together with His Light/Energy or He could literally just say, all disband and suddenly we explode even our very bodie's and go off into the Galaxies for work else where!!!   The Laboratory enviroment we called earth is truly an In-Vitro research experiment that is going as planned by the head scientist of our People/Universe, now thats a God,  pervades all matter, permeates all existance of His creation, and if there is something inwhich He did not create that does not heed His Command, He destroys it, knowing He is all truth, and the truth must Prevail...now that is a God... God did not create satan/death, which is the original sin, but He is that which ends it throughout Heaven, or there would be no Light and there would be no Earth...He is the Eternal Light, the Life of Heaven, He Jesus, the form in which God takes each day throughout Heaven, God is first spirit, His Sons are Him in His Likeness taking form too rule over the Heavens by the Spirit that He brings forth from the Body/Hosts of Men/Sons of God!!! John 1:1-5John 10:34 -- Jesus Answered them, IS IT NOT WRITTEN IN YOUR LAW, "I SAID, YE ARE gods. Little cells of Light are we, each one individual of our / a God ....It has Begun, He has come up from His place Isaiah 26:21, too punish the Leviathan Isaiah 27:1...we have much to be found so doing.... "i" am now going to paste/attach a past letter of sounding below, which will be proofs of my being truth Mark 16:20 due to signs following me for this gathering of Gods wisdom He has developed in His children of Adam called theology and science...The Earthquake which now comes's too Cuba, will be shaking and crushing, shaking the sea and the earth, for the now earthquake too Mexico and the one of Destiny too Virginia beach, Virginia and washingtom D.C. of 5.0, or greater within forty miles of each!!  This quake too Mexico inwhich He has allowed me too forewarn many in Mexico and America and around earth of for many months now, is for Deuteronomy 32:43, He loves His Indian, but He foretold what must be upon any who attack and not bless His children of Adam, His pure soul of the water...Isaiah 11:12 - {{ 'i' call the seed of Adam Deuteronomy 32:8 }} - Isaiah 11:12 - And He shall set up an Ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel {Adam} and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of Earth. The floods and storms and Whirlwinds which are visited upon us are signs of the Lords calling and even anger upon many for pass deeds!!!  Record deaths would have been for the many tornadoes if not for the Gods science being more advanced this day with warning systems and radar, there would have been 100's more if not for science!!!  We America are truly the only land of the whirl wind, and we are the only land that is visited each year with Fire!!!  As "i" prophesy the Droughts too Texas and california, and Georgia and Carolina, He again as He has been doing in Texas, begins burning again one third of Earth said John, but he meant one third of the land of Israel/Adam settled in Gods Name, America Burns and shakes, from Mexico too Oklahoma through Dallas will be felt the quake Mexico as Houston as prophesy on the Lords website, "i" have been calling and asking for Heroe's of our People and science/theology, bring home your missions and research teams He now drowns and crushes again many around earth, and He is far from through with Japan and Korea, and China, and all those who have stood against Him through the centuries!!! Go to the prophecy and the signs page on the Lords website, as the new Targum page for much discussion of Gods purpose now coming into being for Us!!!  The Lord Jesus awakes us with Storms and quakes Isaiah 28:2 - Behold the Lord hath a Mighty and Strong one, which as a Tempest of HAIL, and as a Destroying storm, as a flood of Mighty Waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the Hand!!! Isaiah 29:6 - Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of Hosts with Thunder, and with Earthquake, and Great Noise, with Storm and Tempest, AND FLAME OF DEVOURING FIRE... Prepare Australia, prepare Texas, prepare California, {{ drought and fire}} prepare all for the coming of our Lords new Earth...California will receive some shaking, but not as the earth which comes's, He saves His power for those of His Nations for the last, as He now does too His and His childrens enemies Deuteronomy 32:43...it has begun "i" gather the inheritors of earth who can overcometh satan/death in battle too awake and be part of the new Earth.....letters attached below of proof...much love and respect to all of Gods book of Life, all others prepare to burn..... 
     FOR GATHERING, OR FOR SENDING FOR me,  OR FOR OFFERING PROPERTIE'S TOO SHOW MANY UNTO OUR GODS HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, OR FOR OFFERING LABORATORIES, AND RESEARCH PEOPLE, OR FOR DONATIONS, WHICH ARE MUCH NEEDED contact me at;  
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS,  75126, OR PHONE 469-288-0152  OR E-MAIL 
[email protected] or [email protected]  we have much to DO!""   IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE,  I SPEAK AND PRAY,  IN THE NAME OF THE FLAMBOYANTONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE POWERFULONE, THE MIGHTYONE, THE MIGHTY FOUR OF THE BEGINNING....THE FATHER,{{ I AM, THAT I AM }}  THE SON {{ MESSIAH CHRIST JOSHUA/JESUS }}, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE {{ ADAM AND EVE AND THE SON AND THEIR FATHER/OUR , THE FAMILY IS ONE }}  in this mighty familie's name i do speak...Elijah paul Moses  much love and respect..{{ In the letters below watts L.A. is mentioned and has already received quake, as San francisco, He saves our waking and punishment for last, there will be disasters but none like those which come here after the heathen nations are brought tribulation... The earthquakes mentioned below to the black sea have begun since prophesy, the quake Japan and Tsunami Alaska small but prophesy...it has begun... read below much word on death and aging now ending}}

[email protected]Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 2:43:18 PM
Subject: EARTHS DEATH FILM / BIO FILM - WHY DOES THE DRAGON / SATAN HATE WOMAN - VIBRIO FISCHERI, THE BEAST OF THE SEA, WHAT VERSE OF THE BIBLE PROVE'S VIBRIO PHAGE AS THE BEAST? - EARTHQUAKES DOWN UNDER TONGA DIVERSPLACES, AND QUAKES OF LOVE TO THOSE I GATHER - SIGNS WHICH NOW COME IN 2010 - DEATH AND OLD AGE NOW END, I GATHER THE INHERITORS OF EARTH

LUISROYO2 THE DRAGON.JPG  "HERE ME O'ADAM/EVE"   ""AS MANY of you know, "i" am the smallone sent to gather those who now soon inherit the earth!"  Below, "i" am going too list, many ways we have death cornered, and recognized in The Great Physicians Science!"  The Messiah came, {{ The Great Physician }} and established Science with the Father's Word, and went into Battle in The air, and has lead us through History, through every War, and battle of Adams children."  Each battle of man against sickness, and each battle of ADAMS CHILDREN against the hosts of death/those not of Gods book of Life, He has been our Leader!"  As we see by the news, as prophesy by me, last year, earthquakes are coming to those "i" call  and gather, from Science, and Theology!"  From New Jersey, to Now Missouri, To Idaho,  those "i" call are receiving love quakes of waking, while  now soon from Washington to L.A.WATTS,  will be massive quakes of repentence, to those who secretly control Adams children into sin, and defiance against GOD'S WAY!"  Just weeks back,  "i" contacted Joyce Meyers Ministry, and two days later, Missouri received the largest quake it has received in many years, yet it was a Love quake 3.1 on the richter scale!" { can you imagine the national geological societie's shock, "i" contacted them beginning of last year and foretold of these quakes }  So after "i" speak of satans hatred for the WO-MAN,  "i" will list at random many proofs of the Word, such as where the Bible proclaims vibrio fischeri the beast of the sea!"{{You will find more info. on HIS website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com}} A"REVELATION 12:4 HER MAN CHILD"   ""IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, THE WO-MAN WAS UNDER ATTACK, AS THIS VERY DAY; REV:12:4 - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of Heaven, and did cast them to earth: And the dragon stood before the Wo-man which was Ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was BORN!" {Symptom of wolbachia phage, kill the first born son/baby/abortion this day }  Many feel this verse is only ment to speak of MESSIAHS birth!"  But as you see by Rev:12:1st verse, the verse speaks of all of Adams children!"  Rev:12:1 - And there appeared a great wonder in Heaven:  A Wo-man,  clothed with the Sun, and the Moon under her feet, and upon her head a Crown of Twelve Stars!"  Saying that this verse speaks of the mother of twelve tribe's of Adam, and the Mother under attack was/is Eve, and all Her daughters there after her birth and beginning with Adams seed, the tribes of the Sons of God!"  Now we go to Genesis 3:15 - {GOD SAITH UNTO satan} And I will put enmity {hate} between thee and the Wo-man, and between thy seed and Her seed {lucifer/satan is a female beast}it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel.  God from the beginning told us, that it is a female beast, yet doe's create male offspring, by mingling with other specie's of Life!  Which is proven on into the bible!" On His website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com On the about page, at the near bottom of, "i" explain much in detail about the hatred of satan/envy of satan against GODS WO-MAN!"       ""WHAT VERSE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT TELLS US ABOUT THE BEAST OF THE SEA""    ""Vibrio phages now found and studied by science for many years now,  are the principality of the air/spirit of the dragon from days gone by!" { Theres one specie's of "vibrio fischeri, which is the original sin/satan cast to earth long ago, below "i" explain how it cause's sin, and death and is the nucleus of bacterial filth on earth, and once in Heaven, on His website, on the proofs in science and in the news page, there is more infomation about death/vibrio and its bacterial filths }  The Word Come to earth, Jesus Christ proclaimed That when ever the Word speaks, the Bible,  it truly speaks not just of the world of mankind, it  speaks of the spirit world which controls mankind into LIFE ever lasting, or into death, and eternal fire/hell/volcanoes, lakes of fire!"  Rev:20:14-15 { where Messiah shows us that death is a spirit } Rev:20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of Fire, this is the second death!"  Hell was the garbage dump of old, saying all bacterial molds and films would be cast into the Lake of Fire/volcanoe's!"  Bacterial spirits are the spirit world spoken of by Messiah, we are not bacteria, but our enemy in Heaven and on earth is bacteria!"  We are of a supernatural spirit, He that Guards the Heaven and earths, the galaxie's of the Universe, His creation, Doe's our Father Guard and Protect from the WHAT?  Devourer/bacterial thieve's!"  Who are murderers, and come but to steal!"  In Heaven MICHAEL fought and subdued the dragon, and The Angels of the Father cast it, the Red Dragon, here to earth,  the same red dragon spoken of in Rev:12:3- And behold a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.  AREVELATION 12:7 ""And there was war in Heaven: MICHAEL and His Angels fought against the dragon: and the dragon fought and his angels!"  Satan fought for many years to have one thing changed in the book of Revelations, the one little change, there "was" a war, when there "is" a WAR!"  AND we are part of that battle here on earth, as are the very Heavens above!"  That one little change, means so much, was/is!"  GOD IS MORE THAN CONQUERING the beast throughout Heaven, but maintaining Heaven is a daily way/conflict!"   So where doe's it say in the Bible, that vibrio fischeri is the dragon/beast/death and old age!" The Mighty Prophet Isaiah!"  He,  Isaiah spoke against lucifer always, and in Isaiah 27:1st verse, he points out who the beast of the sea is!"  When the Word always speaks of the spirit world, you must know how to under stand parable!"  Isaiah 27:1-  In The day of the Lord with His sore and great and strong sword shall punish "LEVIATHAN" the piercing serpent! { Science knows vibrio phages as most phages pierce and lysis their captive's }  Even LEVIATHAN THAT CROOKED SERPENT { AS science has proven and states clearly in all studie's of bacterial virus phages, that vibrio bacteria's are crooked/bent rods!"}And He {our Lord} Shall slay the dragon that is in the sea!"  What very few realize is wolbachia phages which live in vibrio bacterial viruse's are the filth called dragon/yeast!"  The dinosaurs of old were infected beings, mutated  by wolbachia/yeast/vibrio infected spirits, that satan/death had stolen in the air, their DNA/RNA codes by conjugation/rape/murderer and built in the midst of another being, a mutated specie's made up of many specie's of plants, and insects and animal and fish, and came up with the lizard/serpent/dinosaur/dragon!"  GO to the Lords website, and on His proof of His healing page and proof in science page, and in His Links page, you will find verse's which prove He not only created science, He prophesy the coming medical science Microbiology!"  HE CAME AND SAID, I AM, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN, and there is none like HIM!"  HE IS THE LIFE IN US ALL,  THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION!"  BELOW I AM NOW GOING TO LIST many ways we can prove and realize that HE came and said, I am come To Destroy death, and He has done so, HE gave HIS/my ministry His keys, and we have put them in the Locks of His word creation called SCIENCE!" LETS BEGIN with the death film / what science calls the bio / Life film of Earth!" ...WAYS we can under stand in science who and what is death and old age......    ARMICHAEL THE WARRIOR OF GOD   ""MICHAEL the conquerer for the Heavens, with the Lord God with Him always, is that which first went into battle in Heaven against satan's mutant called the dragon, and freak mutant "it" is, satan has no Life, no true host, {{as science has proven, viruse's and phages are dead/without life }} yet infects many Life forms and makes a body/host for itself from those "it" infects!  When the Lord says He comes to set the captives free,  HE not only speaks of us in Body, He speaks of many in spirit form of Gods creations, many animals who were taken captive long ago, and ever sence has been each one born captive of baal/the possessor/allah/baalzbub/DEATH, "it" of many names which the muslim worship, the deceiver, come's in begging, and then possesse's any Life form it can!"  AND is the infection of GODS EARTH, and brings old age and death upon all Life on Earth, but we the scientific children of GOD, have "it" cornered with WHAT?  HIS WORD/DATA SENCE ADAM THE FIRST RESEARCHER OF EARTH was commanded to name all HE SEE'S, THAT MOVE'S ON EARTH!"  GENESIS 2:19-20!"   LISTING.........ONE....1.  Bio film, as science has proven, on all surfaces left uncleaned, there begins a bio film of bacteria!"  Which is not truly Life, it is the infection of earth called death, so "it" should be called death film!"  That is the very way the earth became infected long ago, GOD, and HIS ANGELS threw to earth satan/baal/allah/baalzbub/lucifer, and it fell too a clean pure earth, then "it" began in the water, to spread/infect, and Gods creations of the water, were the first attacked!  What did Messiah say?  You must be of the WATER!"  So the first spirit of evil death thrown to earth was lucifer/satan, and it began making mutant spirits with "its" dark spirits thrown here with it, {eight in all}  from the Life of the water!"  So as "i" have written and explained many time's,  there is a nucleus to death, and old age, and it come's into hospitals and home's each day and night, and secretly kills many by WHAT?  Poisons/toxins/proteins/mutant hormones!"  As the Messiah proved many time's before witness, by Removing bacterial demon spirits from MEN AND WO-MEN, that viruse's come and go!" { Mark 9:29-30 } And this day, science has proven that viruse's especially phage viruse's come and go from our bodie's, doing so through our small, very small cell filters of our skin and muscle, and through our gut/mouths!"2.  SO remember this way of looking upon the bible, and LIFE, what is big is small and what is small is big!"  So when you look upon a small bio/death film on someone's kitchen counter, you can take that method of understanding, and envision satan/vibrio filth being thrown to earth, and it began to spread, and as the one bacteria that so often seems to escape that cleaning of the counter, that is the nucleus we are after, satan, it the cleaner always kills 99.9% percent of germs, while the leader has the escape capsid!"  But satan is a community of vibrio, and wolbachia phages which is mobile, and can go to and fro around earth, trying to roar like a lion, yet is merely a infectious coward!" And what is it?" The soul/spirit of the dinosaur!"  As it made a host in Heaven out of many other Life forms, TO MAKE THE RED DRAGON/DINOSAUR,  it did the same here on Earth!" What is the spirit of the red dragon here on earth?" pseudomonosa aeruginosa,{{remember there are eight souls of the dragon/dinosaur! Rev: 17: 11 - and the beast that was, {dinosaur was} and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven {{ "it" in all the other's controlling them/possessing them/the phage of them}}and goeth into perdition.  The same phages which control "it" peudomonosa aeruginosa, and Ecoli, controls the soul/filth vibrio fischeri and harveyi."  Vibrio fischeri is merely a mutated host of yeast/leaven/wolbachia phage!" Go to the Lords website to view the bacterial demon filths of satan."3.  "i" have fought spiritually against the dragon/satan, when it come's you must overcometh "it" by being as wise or wiser than the serpent!" When it come's with its hordes of once dinosaur spirits, they try and act supernatural,  ONLY OUR FATHER AND HIS SON, AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT ARE SUPERNATURAL,  and we are of His soul, so we are also supernatural!"  But lucifer/satan/allah/baal, is nothing more than a trickster, a magician, smoke and mirrors,   and a chemist, WHAT?  A chemist/serpent, makes venoms in everything it enter's!"  The reason bacteria are poisoness is due to yeast/wolbachia having them eat this and that, then the filth of satan/the viper/serpent hiding within them, make's poisons from the proteins and chemicals injested!"  And science has proven that now for many years!"  They enter us at birth and begin making secret toxins/bacteriocins/proteins/venoms!"  So any virus you see, 99.9 % of them has within them, the filth which developed the serpent/viper as a host, and when that snake die's its tiny soul enters the air, and become's an infection/phage!"  OUR SOULS become part of the Light, its soul become's part of the bacterial world, called death, and old age!" 4.  HOW did "i" overcometh?  WITH MESSIAH before me, and all around me, or "i" would not have survived!"  If it come's against you, it will come as a community/floating death film, of wolbachia {{ the buffeter of paul of Tarsus,  the shadow spoken of by Isaac Newton Esq, a black demon filth, trying to act Like a shadowy figure of a man,  or it can come as an angel of Light!"  Very bright Light, "i" believe is of the first Aurora bacteria, a very bright figure, perfectly shaped like a man or woman!"  Where down through the years many said they seen a ghost, was certain vibrio, and aurora bacteria acting as such!"  Then there is the direct attack of lucifer, the soul of the first dragon/dinosaur, it shows up with hordes of bacterial phages of vibrio fischeri origin, acting supernatural by making designs on the walls, as many scientist have seen vibrio fischeri and harveyi make, yet they do make a perfect design these who are the original enlightenedone's!"  The Bible say's lucifer is the enlightenedone, science say's it is a conjugator, taking DNA/RNA GENOME'S, and learning how to destroy that which feed it information, it is the author of lie's/the big deceiver spoken and written of by the muslim!"  Contact me if you want to know what the designs were on the walls, and in the air of my home when it came trying too give me fear!"  WHAT DID MESSIAH SAY?  FEAR NOT, I AM WITH YOU, if they show up trying to stop you from gathering for Life abundant/glorified bodie's,  call on the LORD GOD, HE IS WITH YOU, AND HIS ANGELS WILL COME AND HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR BATTLE, or contact me, the smallone who loves you!" "i" like fighting with "it" when "i" do, "i" learn how to destroy "it!"  5.  There is one of our brothers of science who has isolated one of the eight {"i" believe"} toxins/proteins which they make secretly within us our entire live's that brings us into premature old age and death, we the children of ADAM AND EVE, OF GOD, have the born within us capablility of living centuries instead of decade's, but these poisons put in us by satan,  block an enzyme system of long life we have already in place, just blocked by certain amino acids, and proteins of them, made by satan, contact me, or go to HIS website, or both, and on the prophecy page of His site,  and Word for Messiah page, there are past e-mail gathering letter's on those pages with much Word, they were pasted on those site's, so the reading is at time's difficult, but there is much to learn upon them!".....EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSPLACES HAVE COME, AND ARE COMING.... ""SIGNS WHICH NOW COME FOR OUR GATHERING""" 1. EARTHQUAKES diversplaces,  too show again who GODS ENEMIE'S ARE,  Like when He had me proclaim the coming tsunumi,  HE HAD me prophesy that the Lord now move's a continent, and drowns many of His enemy, to show us who His enemy is!"  Then but days later, He moved a continent and drown 1000's from africa, too india, too thailand!"  Prepare for the earth too move to and fro like a drunkerd!"  Isaiah 24:202.  Like "i" prophesy last year, "i" foretold that many volcanoe's where again going to erupt for the moving of islands Rev:6:14,  and for the again drowning of many of those not of His book of Life!" {congo just had one erupt} And "i" proclaimed that many volcanoe's that would awake would have slept sence the days of our Messiah, and pointed to the black sea, due to a DREAM Messiah came and told me, prophesy that the black sea volcanoe's would soon awake for the preparation of the coming earthquake diversplaces in the black sea that would begin the coming of the quake of destiny, ZECHARIAH 14:4 that will split the mount/mountain in Israel, and leave a great valley where a blasphemous dome once sat!"  Sence that prophesy the black sea volcanoe's have awoke, and brought a 4.5 quake of repentence to the depts of the black sea!"  EXODUS...EXODUS...EXODUS JERUSALEM, ANY CHRISTONE'S THERE!"3.  HURRICANES HOUSTON AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA FOR THOSE WHO TITTLE/TOUCH GODS WORD, FOR THE FALSE PROPHETS, OF VIRGINIA who think they can form a weapon against GOD!"4.  EARTHQUAKES WASHINGTON D.C.  AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA, 5.0 OR GREATER WITHIN FORTY MILES OF BOTH!"  FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST WHO HAVE NOW BROUGHT AGAIN AN ATTACK UPON INNOCENT LIVE'S OF OUR PEOPLE!" ABORTION, THE MAIN SYMPTOM of wolbachia/satan attack, kill the first  born sons of GOD!"5.  EARTHQUAKES THE WEST COAST, L.A. Watts, and San francisco, for those who control our children into sin/disobeying GOD!"6.  QUAKES OF LOVE, AGAIN TO THOSE "i" call/gather for this Epic day of Life over taking death!"  3.0 quakes of Love, to 4.5 quakes of love and repentence!"  Such as those "i" the smallone called for to Texas, and oklahoma!"7.  STONES, METEORS, FALLING STARS, TOO AFRICA SUDAN KUSH,  Three so too prove Noah, and Babels covenants, and to show those in Virginia, and around earth who serve satan, that if you think you can form a weapon against GODS MILLSTONE'S, HE BRINGS THREE 3#...8.  HIS FORTY YEAR ANGER ROLLS, HE NOW BRINGS A STONE/METEOR/FALLING STAR AGAINST THE international space station/Russia for His forty year anger of man going to HIS MOON, Russia started the space program/race, GODS forty year anger now STOPS IT!"9. EARTHQUAKES too His enemy, Korea, Japan { bringing tsunumi to alaska } Africa, china,  indonesia, tonga,  Rev:6:14 ....10.  FLOODS OF BIBLICAL proportions, as "i" prophesy end last year, and beginning of this year, floods to His children for repentence, and floods of drowning to His enemy!"  AS again china just had the worst snows in the last WHAT? FORTY YEARS!"  FLOODS AGAIN CHINA, WITH QUAKES!"KOREA SOON FEELS HIS ANGER!""11. DROUGHTS AGAIN TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA, WHERE HE BURNS ONE THIRD OF THE TREE'S OF AMERICA, AND STILL IN AUSTRALIA!"   AS "i" prophesy 2004, to this day...12.  The Sun soon shoots flares through its center, from both side's as it did for my gathering years back, shocking science!"  For to show satan, if it threatens GOD to any, He burns them!"13.  From Iran, too Afghanistan, too pakistan as when they attacked the tower's and HE told me, SON OF MAN, prophesy that HE now shows us who HE is angry with for 9-11,  and just days later, quake afghanistan killing nearly as many as in the towers!"" "I" GATHER THE PROTECTED 144,000 AND THEIR FAMILIE'S, WITH MANY OTHER'S "i" pray......as always in the name of MESSIAH,  In The Name of The Almighty Father, In The Name of The All Powerful Son,  In The Name of The Holy Spirit of The Father of Adam And Eve!"  In The Name of The Flamboyantone, The Uniqueone, The Holyone of The Father,  The Life, And Resurrection,   In the Name of The Great Physician, In The Name of The Scientific Soul of the Lord God Jesus Christ, Born of The Scientific Mastery of THE GREAT I AM, THAT I AM, OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN!"" IN HIS MIGHTY NAME, JESUS, YESHUA, JOSHUA CHRIST do "i" the smallest prophet / researcher of God write and gather my / HIS PEOPLE!"  Much love and respect Elijah paul Moses       

Mon, October 26, 2009 3:29:29 PM
Subject: {{ SCIENCE NEW HIDEOUT OF DEATH FOUND }} "THE LORD GOD HAS SPOKEN!" THE MESSIAH WANTS US OUT OF AFGHANISTAN" READ THE SIGNS BELOW" - STONES/METEORS COME FOR AFRICA SUDAN KUSH - PYRAMIDAL CELLS OF THE BRAINS OF GODS LIFE FORMS ON EARTH - DEATH AND OLD AGE NOW END" - EARTHQUAKES ABOUND IN ARKANSAS, AND ONE LOVE QUAKE TO OKLAHOMA, AND AROUND THE EARTH"

meteor "HEAR ME O'ADAM, AND O'EVE"{{ SOME ARE COMPLAINING, ABOUT THE FORMAT, forgive, "i" have a huge monitor!" So any others may have the letter re-arranged by format differences!" Please forgive! }}   "AS the picture above shows a mighty millstone of GOD/MESSIAH, is coming for the crushing Africa!"  The mighty prophet John, was shown in vision a great Millstone crashing into the sea!" AND IT COME'S VERY SOON!"  One of the many ways GOD, AND HIS SON THE LORD GOD MESSIAH, BRING FOR destroying many not of His book of Life!"  Genesis 6:13 - I will DESTROY them with the Earth!"   But the stones/meteor which "i" the smallone has called for in the name of Messiah!"  Will be smaller than these stones, depected Here in this end times gathering/calling letter, and in picture on His website at http:// www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com!"  But there will be three stones/meteors/millstones thrown to africa, for the reproving of GODS WORD/BIBLE, {{ small but very waking }}  And for the covenant of Babel, and the covenant of NOAH/NOE!"  After these stones hit, we must prepare for gathering!"  Any ministry with People in sudan africa, or africa any where, need to Exodus them back HOME NOW, THEY HAVE DONE THEIR PROVING!"  These meteors/astroids / Falling stars are also to prove, that any who think they can form a weapon against Gods/Messiahs millstones, will receive three or more!"  And any money's/tithes going there, must now be brought, collectively to our gathering, we have much to prepare before the economy falls!"    " The now Reighing of Messiah upon earth, the way/Word/Life existance will be Amazing!"  What doe's JOSHUA/JESUS CHRIST HAVE "me" Proclaiming, Paradise comes, for those who now inherit Earth!"  Those who are Left will begin a Family For God Like none seen upon Earth, NO NOT SENCE ITS BEGINNING!"  THE SOULS/SPIRITS WE SOON GROW ON EARTH WILL BE SUPERNATURAL ANGELS OF GOD, GROWING, LEARNING, LOVING!" Living Life abundant as in the days of NOAH/NOE!" LIVING AGAIN CENTURIE'S INSTEAD OF DECADES!"  Living hundreds of years, WHY?     " WE ARE LITTLE gods!"  We are made in His likeness!"  The Angels which led our ancestors, the Sons and Daughters of Adam christ through the desert, with Moses and Joshua in front of our People!"  Will be grown here!" And who will they be?   ANY OF THOSE "i" now gather, will have the possibility of becoming a Mighty Angel of GOD/MESSIAH!" Sound strange?  "i" the smallone has been before the Angels of GOD!"  And mighty are they!"  Giant spirits unstoppable, unrelenting, and all knowing!"  What? They as paul claimed, know all things!"  Paul is an Amazing prophet/apostle!" But he knew, almost all things in His season!"  But the Angels of God, know all things!"     "ADAM, AND EVE,  ARE mighty souls of GOD!"  WE WILL NOT EVER reach such heights as their spirit!"  But in their Likeness have we been Made!"  So the Angels spoken of in the book of Exodus, like exodus 33:2!"  We can be, if we prepare properly!"  The Holy Spirit of Messiah which "i" was before, was twenty feet long and more!"   Four feet wide!"  Mighty in Soul and power!"  And is one of the reasons our Messiah said to the apostle's, many of the first will be last, and the LAST WILL BE FIRST!"  The generation which is right now, preparing to enter the re-genesis of Earth!"  Are the last, generation of the seed of Noah!"  But they will become the first / beginning of the very purpose for earths being!"  Matthew 25:34 -  Then the King shall say unto them on His right Hand; come ye, blessed of My Father; inherit the kingdom prepared for you, from the foundations of the WORLD!"  Literally eons ago, earth made for this very DAY!"  So hear me O'ADAM, HEAR me O'EVE, HEAR me Sons of Destiny, hear me Daughters of ZION!" BLESSED ARE ye; of the Father!"  And any who can hear this call/gathering, will have the strong possibility of Now inheriting the promised paradise/land of Messiah, Yeshua/Joshua/of Jesus Christ called earth/the Word!"     "We now live in a place called World, which discribes The Word of God, With a lie instilled in it, by satan/lucifer/principality of the air!" World, is WORD, WITH THE "L" identifying a lucifer infected society!"  But the code/keys of Messiah have been given "me" / US!"  For the now preparing for the end of death and old age, and the beginning of LIFE ABUNDANT John10:10!"  HE DID just as HE DECLARED, HE came fought death and old age/disease, HE FOUGHT lucifer/satan/baalzbub/moloch/remphan/allah!"  Defeated it, and we ever sence have been lead by Him in our truth/reasoning of our souls/brains/minds!"  Isaiah 61:8, and Daniel 2:21 - HE giveth Wisdom unto the Wise,  and Knowledge to them that Know Understanding!"  Hosea 4: 6 - My People are destroyed for lack of Knowledge!"  This is the generation with the capability to know all things/to live and not die as our Mighty ancestors,  Who gathered and sent us the increased knowledge of this day, which is the new song called Science!"   THE COMBINED WISDOM OF ALL RESEARCH AND STUDY, sence ADAM in the Garden Genesis 2:19-20 - Adam and His children have named and researched everything on earth, and it is NOW ADAMS/MESSIAHS!" Daniel 12:4 - the increased knowledge needed to prepare our bodie's for glorification/ending death and old age as we now know it, THE INCREASED KNOWLEDGE IN WHICH MANY FOR YEARS have said was evil, but the increased Knowledge is Science/the keys/code to ending death and old age!"  Yes those "i" gather will die some day, but will be mighty souls, that will be as Elijah and Enoch, and even Messiah!"  Where The Lord God Messiah just says one day, you have lived a 1000 years, and I YOUR LORD GOD NOW CALLS YOU, THEN YOU WILL LAY DOWN, AND IGNITE INTO LIFE/LIGHT, AND BECOME A MIGHTY ANGEL FOR MESSIAH / THE FATHER!".........  THE LORD GOD WANTS US OUT OF AFGHANISTAN......    ""AS "i" prophesy WEEKS AGO, THE LORD GOD WANTS US OUT OF AGHANISTAN"" Proof below"     "" MANY of you "i" am sure remember how "i" weeks back said, that obama wants Glory out of Afghanistan!"  He thinks a war, that was fought mostly before he took office, and now he can send in troops for a final push for His metal upon His chest!"  But "i" explained how Messiah is not with obama!"  If the LORD GOD is not with you, in battle, you will lose!" The 24th psalm - WHO is this Lord of Glory; strong and mighty; mighty in BATTLE!"  HE IS THE LORD OF HOSTS!" JESUS CHRIST THE MIGHTYONE!"  He is not with obama and He is not with the People who follow a leader in whom He doe'snot support!"  "" what are the signs?  Well for one His smallest prophet, me!" Has told you!"  He as many know, had me say how they just fight renegades!"  The war was won with BUSH!"  Now as in any small nation such as vietnam, and afghanistan, can be fought for centuries due to the fact, as china {{ which we now have made great through sending our industry to them making them rich and us poorer }} sent secretly renegades across its borders to vietnam, so does now all the arab nations, when troops get low in afghanistan for the enemy!" They just callout saying we need more men to be blown away by America!"   But the war has been won!"  But obama is not with the LORD!"  AND THE LORD is not with him!"  So any troop build up will bring many casualties!"  Pray that obama's regime will wake and bring home our troops!" First going on a campaigne of shock and awe against the drug/heroin growers!"  Bombing and burning not just one field of poison, but them all!"  Then Bring home our troops from iraq and afghanistan, and prepare for their next foolishness!"  obama is not protected by MESSIAH!" And obama forgot one thing!"  There is only one thing a muslim likes killing more than christians!" THAT IS EACH OTHER!"  obama claimed to be christian, for vote's then proved he is his fathers son!"  Going first too egypt, who are the enemie's of the SONS OF ADAM CHRIST!" FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!"  So look for obama to be attacked by muslims!" For wanting to rule over them and earth!"  nimrod he wants to be, but is merely the anti-christ set up in America!"  The mahdi of the muslim that helps from within the nation the muslim wants to be their's, that helps weaken the nation from within, while lying, saying I AM ONE OF YOU AMERICA, WHILE GOING OVER SEA'S SAYING I am one of you muslim!"  He cannot be both!"    "What are the signs from our Lord God that He wants us out of Afghanistan?  OF COURSE EARTHQUAKES!" This past week Messiah the Lord God of the Midst of The Earth!"  Exodus 8:22!"  He our Lord this past week brought two quakes to afghanistan, one in the north eastern part, and one in the south western part of Afghanistan!" 6.2, and 5.6 !"   "i" told the president back in 2002, told him, bring back the troops, and "i" the smallone will call out for EARTHQUAKES TO DESTROY OUR/HIS ENEMY, TO SHOW YOU AND ALL THAT HE LOVE'S US!"  Rev:3:9 - AND TO I KNOW THAT I HAVE LOVED THEE!" But they refused!"  "i" had already proven unto them, by Messiah's command that HE THE LORD was going to show us who He loved, and who He hated for 9-11!" And the Messiah brought a earthquake to afghanistan killing nearly as many as in the twin towers!" This in 2002!"  And "i" have been calling out to those bidden for this now wedding of Messiahs to His remnant/inheritors!" But they took it lightly!" Matthew 22:1 - 15!"  Now "i" am out on the highways and byways gathering His elect from the four corners of the earth!"  Matthew:24:31!"   SO following the Words of His/Your smallest prophet spoken weeks back, and the now signs powerful and Mighty from The Messiah Christ Jesus!"  We now know, HE WANTS OUR TROOPS home, due to them being lead by a man HE OUR LORD GOD is not behind or before!"  That war has been won!"...pyramidal brain cells...... ""OUR BRAINS, AS MOST LIFE ON EARTH HAVE A HIDING FILTH WITHIN THEM/pyramidal cells/satan""     "" As many of you know "i" the smallest researcher of Messiahs Word/keys/code, has proven, that satan/lucifer/death and old age/allah!"  Makes many toxins from pyramidal shapes in many area's of our body and brains!"  And that the Icosahedral design of the principality of the air, literally a shape that it wants all to worship, is the triangle!"  And the Lord God made sure satan exposed itself long ago with such desires!"  "i" have fought spiritually with the filth of darkness/lucifer/the infectious leader of the disease of earths Life forms called death and old age/disease and sickness, as did Isaac Newton Esq: he also fought the shadow and wrote of it!"{{ lucifer the eight demon, come's against us as a dark shadowy figure, usually at night }}  And when it comes against you, it can bring what?  Triangles!" Weird, very weird triangles made of WHAT?  LIGHT!"  AS paul of Tarsus wrote, that an angel of light can lucifer be / act like!"  {{ when it came against me, "i" prophesy/promised lucifer in the name of MESSIAH, that "i" would now find out where and how that harlot made this Light, and find where it lives! Told "it," you have come to my home, NOW "i" the smallone COMES TO YOURS!" "i" promised "it" terror, in Messiahs name, and that Prohecy has been realized, they are in terror, are the eight demons which attacked ADAM AND EVE in the Garden, put there in this terror by MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS }} "i" have pictures of lucifer/satan/baalzbub/allah/death,  on HIS MESSIAHS/my website at http:// www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry@yahoo.com !" From the big pyramids of egypt, to the stars of remphan/moloch which are two triangles turned upside down making the star of remphan!"  The triangles of the bacterial viruse's of death/old ages secret attack upon mankind!" And the triangle shapes of the salvia glands of our mouths, which lucifer/death has much control over, and now the icosahedral shapes of the abnormal pyramidal brain cells of man and many beasts!"  Which are satans calling card, it makes triangles so as to be folded in such a manor as to disrupt normal working of our bodie's and brains/souls!" {{ any proteins folded in triangle are abnormal/of death }} Causing what? Cravings/acts unnatural such as homosexuality, and drunkenness, and drug use, and even harlotism/whorism!" And science has proven that little microbes in our gut, and blood and brain cause unnnatural cravings for unclean foods, which lucifer use's too make toxins and poisons our entire live's to bring what?  DEATH AND OLD AGE!" Which is an infectious disease brought on the Sons of ADAM by the principality of the air/lucifer/satan/bacterial triangle making mutant freak spirits of the air/allah!"  So when ever you find a triangle in Science research or in nature/Gods creation, be aware that lucifer/satan designed it, from stolen matter/material!"   Prepare for stones/meteors and Earthquakes washington d.c and earthquakes in diversplaces for our now gathering for HIS GLORY, FOR THE MAKING OF HIS PARADISE ON EARTH!"  BELOW A COPY OF A CALLING LETTER SENT OUT MANY MONTHS BACK, AND MUCH SPOKEN ON IT,  IS HAPPENING OR HAS HAPPENED!" FOR WHAT? Our gathering for inheritance of EARTH!" Much Love and respect Elijah paul Moses,  The smallest prophet of the Living Consuming Messiah, the flamboyantone, the Uniqueone, the Holyone of the Father!" He who helped the Father creat what? THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!" IN HIS BLESSED Name do "i" speak and pray/call out to the 144,000 and more with their Familie's!"  From: Rodney Berry <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 3:20:33 PM
Subject: Fw: {{ WE ARE LITTLE gods, PROOF BELOW }} " OUR BODIE'S ARE BUILT TOO REGENERATE as prophesy by ME, PROOF BELOW " / " MEL "WORST FLOODS IN AUSTRALIA'S FORTY YEAR HISTORY / WORST FOREST FIRES IN AUSTRALIAS HISTORY / TSUNUMI EARTHQUAKES / CALIFORNIA MUD SLIDES, DUE TOO FOREST FIRE'S WORST IN CALIFORNIA'S HISTORY

----- Forwarded Message ----
[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 2:28:48 PM
Subject: {{ WE ARE LITTLE gods, PROOF BELOW }} " OUR BODIE'S ARE BUILT TOO REGENERATE as prophesy by ME, PROOF BELOW " / " MEL "WORST FLOODS IN AUSTRALIA'S FORTY YEAR HISTORY / WORST FOREST FIRES IN AUSTRALIAS HISTORY / TSUNUMI EARTHQUAKES / CALIFORNIA MUD SLIDES, DUE TOO FOREST FIRE'S WORST IN CALIFORNIA'S HISTORY

{{ BELOW AFTER I SPEAK OF PAST MISTAKE'S BY MANY, i will explain how we are little gods, and how our bodie's are built with the PURPOSE AND ABILITY TOO REGENERATE , AND LIVE TO NOT A  1000 YEARS,  BUT BEYOND !"  YOU ARE OF THE " MIGHTY SOUL OF GOD," THE GREAT I AM, THAT I AM, IF UNMIRED BY THE SOCIETY OF death/old age/cush/satan!""  BEHOLD }}
 "" PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, THERE ARE AFEW OF THE FIRE'S THAT MAY HAVE BEEN SET BY MAN, BUT GOD HAS BURNT THE REST OF THE LAND!"  SOME OF THE STORIE'S ARE HEART WRENCHING!"" THE MAN BURNT WITH HIS BABY IN HAND'S, IS CRUSHING!"" WHOSE FAULT/REASON ARE THESE DISASTERS?"  ONE YOU KNOW, BUT ANY WHO WANT TO KNOW WHY? GOD IS SO ANGRY WITH AUSTRALIA CONTACT me }}
{{ ""MEL GIBSON ESQ:  WHAT DID I TELL YOU BACK IN 2004 AND 2005 ?"" AFTER YOU HEARD MY CALL THROUGHOUT 2004, WHAT DID I TELL YOU MEL?""  YOU were with the evangisee's selling your movie when i contacted you, and i said stay away from those men!"" Told you they were false priests/prophets!""  Gave you proof, you went to them AND SAID THIS MAN HAS CONTACTED ME, AND SAY'S THIS, TOO YOUR SHOCK, they just sat with their hands under their thighs, and then you knew i was the TRUTH!""  {{ I THANK YOU FOR GOING TO SCOTT STAPP }} THEN WHEN my prophecie's, began unfolding, they and you and all went SILENT!""   i told them and you, the MIGHTYONE, NOW SHOWS HIMSELF UNTO THE EVIL, AND THE GOOD, AND i told the white house, and all evangisee's on the idol which speaks / Television brought forth by the ALMIGHTY GOD!""  WHEN HE OUR LORD GOD SHOWED, AND IF YOU REMEMBER OR STILL HAVE A COPY OF THE LETTER, OR TAPE'S I SENT YOU, i said He and the TWELVE WILL SHOW UP
TOO LOOK UPON THE EVIL AND THE GOOD!""  AND WHEN THEY SHOWED UP, the evangisee's, went silent, because the demon/bacteria which control them, took complete control over them, then they told me be silent, said, i should surrender as did they!""  WHAT DID THEY DO WHEN I SAID, meet me in a field of HONOR, and bring that demon filth that controls you, and we will on world wide television, SEE WHO COME'S FROM THAT FIELD UNTOUCHED,  i told them bring a TANK if you like, and i will bring my wooden staft AND MY GOD!"" They went silent again then said we just collect GODS MONEY, we donot want too stand against satan/death!""   WHAT DID I SAY TOO ALL?""  i said, then i alone will fight for your family and MINE FOR THIS IS OUR FINEST HOUR!"" AND FOREMOST FOR GOD!""  WHAT DID I SAY?"" BRING ME YOUR scientists and doctors you bring on your show's , told them i can find death, and put on a silver charger!""  They just said AGAIN {{ AND TOLD me why did i not
just become a congressman/surrender, saying delay thy COMING LORD,  ENDING THEIR DESTINY MATT: 24: 46-51 }}  we must collect GODS MONEY A HARD TASK, but someone must do it!""  WELL death as MESSIAH proclaimed / DECLARED THROUGH me, now set's upon the silver charger, WHERE HE PUT IT 1975'S YEARS AGO, and many so called great men, are without destiny of inheriting earth, they are doomed for outer darkness SAITH THE LORD THY GOD THROUGH me!""  AND AS YOU HAVE KNOWN i still contact Mel Gibson Esq: even after you denied GODS CALL LONG AGO!"" LETS RECAP JUST ALITTLE!""   AFTER I prophesy the drought Texas, and storms too the south coast of America, and the hurricane virginia then!" Then EARTHQUAKE / TSUNUMI that moved a continent / india ,  which that is how i spoke the sign/QUAKE I SAID HE OUR GOD NOW MOVE'S A CONTINENT,  AND DESTROYS/drowns MANY OF HIS ENEMY!"" THEN BUT DAYS/TWO WEEKS LATER , IT HIT, AND I HAD ALREADY PROPHESY all the quakes too
iran, and afghanistan, and mount saint helens eruption, and  THE SHOWING OF THE HOLY 13 SOULS OF GOD TOO THE EVIL AND GOOD!""  NOTHING, no scientists, no doctors from the medicine shows of the idol which speaks/television!"" Praise God i am finding many now!""  Told you and them, i have little funds, and still i am going too find death/old age/satan and put on that plate!"" And with my own money and alone I HAVE SET THAT harlott upon that platter!""  BUT WE STILL HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" MEL WHAT HAPPEN in 2005, when i told you and all, I NOW HAVE ASKED GOD TOO SHOW US WHO ELSE HE IS ANGRY WITH BY HIM CASTING A STONE/FALLING STAR TOO THEIR NATION!"" WAS WE SHOCKED BY THE METEROR THAT STRUCK WHO MEL?""  AUSTRALIA'S OUT BACK, AND THEN I BEGAN PROPESYING UNTO AUSTRALIA, AGAIN!""  TOLD THEM THE MIGHTYONE SAY'S THAT AUSTRALIA NOW HAS RIOTS DUE TOO MUSLUM ATTACK !""  THREE DAYS ONLY LATER , RIOTS AUSTRALIA DUE TOO MUSLUM ATTACK!""  PROPHESY THIS TOO
PRESIDENT AND AUSTRALIA'S LEADING MEN!""  BUT STILL THEY let the infectious disease we all have HOLD THEIR TONGUE'S AND FEET!""  MANY LOSING THEIR DESTINY FOR GOD!""  WHAT MEL?"' DID I TELL YOU IN 2006!""  TOLD YOU GOD NOW BRINGS TSUNUMI TOO AUSTRALIA, AND AMERICA!""  SENT RECORDINGS TO YOUR AUSTRALIAN OFFICE AND ENGLAND AND AMERICAN, THEN WHAT HAPPENED MEL?""  JULY 2006, TSUNUMI DOWN UNDER TOO THE AUSTRALIAN ISLANDS, THEN NOV 2006 TSUNUMI TOO AMERICA!""  NOT ONE RECEIVED THE WARNING FROM GOD/MESSIAH NOT ONE RECEIVED HIS MERCY!""  100'S OF THOUSANDS KILLED BY TSUNUMI INDIA!"" AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA RECEIVED A FEW BOATS FORCED UP UPON SHORE!"" ONLY ONE OF FOUR RECEIVED BY AUSTRALIA IN MANY YEARS, AND THE SAME AMERICA, HOW MANY YEARS HAD IT BEEN FOR AMERICA?"  FORTY YEARS IT HAD BEEN SENCE THE SAME TOWN ON WEST COAST RECEIVED A TSUNUMI, {{ GODS FORTY YEAR ANGER/WARNING TO ADD TO MANY }}  A WARNING THEN 1964, AND THEN / NOW  A WARNING 2006,
AND THESE PROPHESY BY WHO?"" me the smallone who love's YOU!"" AND YOUR FAMILY!""  WHAT DID I TELL ALL IN 2004 MEL GIBSON ESQ?""  I SAID PLEASE HE LOVE'S US!""  HE WILL HAVE TOO BEGIN BEING STRONGER AND MORE DESTRUCTIVE IF WE DONOT WAKE!"" THEN NEW ORLEANS RECEIVED ITS HUTTICANE AND CONTINENT MOVED AND STORMS TOO SOUTH COASTS AND EAST, AND JUST MONTHS/WEEKS BACK, I SPOKE AGAIN TOO AUSTRALIA AND SAID, STORMS FLOODS, DROUGHT TOO AUSTRALIA FOR GODS FORTY YEAR ANGER!"" WHERE ARE YOU MEL!""  GOD, AND AUSTRALIA NEEDS YOU!""  THE BBC REPORTED that the floods in 2000, was the worst in AUSTRALIA'S WHAT? FORTY YEAR HISTORY, WHEN GOD WAS CALLING ALL!""  NOW SUDDENLY they say the floods down under now, are the worst in 20 years, GOD KNOWS I LOVE ENGLAND!"" BUT THEY ARE WRONG!""  SO LETS TALK ABOUT GOD AND HIS enemy, which is what?  death / old age!" ...we have much to do!"" PREPARE FOR QUAKES AUSTRALIA, ANY WHO STAND DOWN UNDER FOR GOD, MAYBE SAVING
1000'S, IF NOT MILLIONS,  WHOSE FAULT ARE THESE deaths and disaster's?""  ANSWER BELOW }}
""  DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28!"" THE MIGHTY LORD THY GOD, FORETELL'S OF HOW HE WILL HAVE TOO PUNISH AND WAKE HIS OWN CHILDREN BY ATTACKING THEM WITH THE EARTH!""  Because they are infected by a principality of the air/bacterial mutant freak that holds their thoughts by causing perversions in our societie's too help it blind us TOO GODS CALL!""  WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?"
   "  GOD OUR FATHER GIVE'S US LIFE, FOOD , SHELTER, AND LOVE, WHILE SATAN MUTATE'S GODS CREATIONS TOO USE AS A VECTOR, AND AS ANOTHER THING IT KILLS, FOR ITS OWN PURPOSE'S / existance!""  It literally all it steals, of life, and makes something else from it!"" It makes too die!"" OUR FATHER IS LIFE!""" WE ARE OF HIS LIFE/LIGHT!""  SCIENCE WHAT DOES lucifer/luciferase/luciferin/pseudomonosa aeruginosa do, with many other bacterial viruse's/phages/bacteria?""  They go around stealing MAP'S / GENOME'S/DNA/RNA/KEYS/CODE'S TOO SECRETLY ENTER THEM!""   SO AS THEY CAN ATTACK , AND ENTER OTHER BODIE'S/HOSTS AND DO WHAT?"" Change their chemistry as it has done US!"" WHAT?" AS IT HAS DONE US!"   AS WE SEE WOLBACHIA ENTER OTHER SOCIETIE'S, AND TAKE THEM OVER, AND THEN COMPLETELY CHANGE THEIR GENOME'S/PLANS OF DEVELOPMENT!"" BRINGING FORTH other specie's of bugs, of animals and of what?  PEOPLE?"   SATAN and its demons/bacterial freak spirits, are the
PHAGE society in the air, and foods, and water , and ground!""  It  has  DONE, the same  TOO ALL LIFE FORMS OF GODS CREATION ON EARTH, it is not a creator of LIFE!"  IT IS THE THIEF OF LIFE, AS FORETOLD BY THE ALMIGHTY PHYSICAN,  MESSIAH CHRIST JOSHUA/JESUS!""  What did Messiah say that demons did?"" He said they possess people and the nations of some and even try and control the world/society of earths human beings!""  SO WHILE GOD IS TRYING TO WAKE HIS CHILDREN , satan/lucifer is poisoning them from within their bodie's, and blinding them and blocking GODS VOICE UNTO THEM!""  SO WHAT HAS SCIENCE SAID ABOUT THE PHAGES OF THE AIR AND BODY, THAT THEY POSSESS, ANIMALS AND MICROBES AND US!"" 
   "" SO IF GOD LONG AGO, TAUGHT OUR ANCESTORS AND SENT US THE WORD/BIBLE, AND TOLD US UP FRONT,  WHAT HE ALWAYS MUST DO TOO WAKE AND GATHER HIS CHILDREN IF THEY HAVE BROKEN HIS COMMANDMENTS?""{{ which we have broken them all, which i will list again next week }}  WHOSE FAULT IS THE DISASTERS AND DEATHS?""  """  satans/lucifers/ OURS!""  WHY?  DOES GOD HAVE TOO DO THIS?""  THIS IS NOW THE DAY THAT HE MUST REMOVE MILLIONS OF WICKED OF THE EVILS HOSTS, AND MILLIONS OF HIS OWN CHILDREN , TOO DO WHAT?"" MAKE US AGAIN HOLY/RIGHTEOUS / ABLE TOO LIVE 1000'S INSTEAD OF 10'S OF YEARS!""  ITS NOT HIS FAULT!""  WE ALLOW A microbe/principality of the air, too blind us too our SINS/UNNATURAL ACTS OF MANKIND / WO-MANKIND!"" AND HE EVEN FORETOLD ALL THE SYMPTOMS WE WOULD HAVE OF THIS DISEASE CALLED SIN/DEATH/OLD AGE!""  TOLD US, SOME WILL PREFER THE COMPANY OF MEN, instead of His beautiful daughters / GAY MOVEMENT, AND TOLD US HOW WO-MEN WOULD DO THE
SAME!"" WHICH IS MERELY WOLBACHIA CHANGING MENS HEARTS AND WO-MENS HEARTS, TOO TAKE OVER OUR SOCIETY!""
 FOR WHAT?"" THEIR HOSTS!""  HERE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY? GOD MUST DO AS HE DOES!"" 
     "" BACTERIA AS PROVEN BY GOD'S WORD CREATION SCIENCE INFESTS OUR BODIES, EVEN OUT NUMBER OUR CELLS!"" {{  FEARNOT, AS HE FORETOLD , OUR MESSIAH,  WE CAN PUT 1000'S OF THEM TOO FLIGHT, WEITHER MAN OR WO-MAN,  WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD'S SOUL!" BUT FIRST WAKING TO WHAT HAS SECRETLY EFFECTED YOUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS SENCE YOUR BIRTH IS SOME WHAT WEIRD , BUT EASILY DONE/over come }}   BUT AS SEEN IN THE BOOK / BIBLE THE BACTERIA WHEN GOD APPEARS TOO HIS CHILDREN, THEY THE BACTERIA , CAUSE HIS CHILDREN / US, TOO "FAINT!"  WHAT?""  FAINT!""   EXODUS 3: 6 - MOSES HID HIS FACE!""  DANIEL A MIGHTY PROPHET, DANIEL 10: 6-9 {{ 10: 9 }} - WHEN I HEARD THE VOICE OF HIS WORDS, , THEN I WAS IN A DEEP SLEEP ON MY FACE, AND MY FACE TOWARDS THE GROUND.  DANIEL 10: 5: - 21 {{ 10: 17 }}  FOR ME, STRAIGHT WAY THERE REMAINED NO STRENGHT IN ME, NEITHER IS THERE BREATH LEFT IN ME!"  {{ science, the bacteria took his oxygen }}  REVELATIONS
1: 17-  {{ THE MIGHTY PROPHET JOHN SO STRONG, YET BEHOLD }}  AND WHEN I SAW HIM, I FELL AT HIS FEET AS DEAD!""  and me, the smallest prophet of my PEOPLE, AND GOD!""  WHEN i woke and seen the ALMIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT OF ADAM/EVE/I AM , THAT I AM!""  I FELL AS THOU DEAD!"" ""  GODS HOLY SPIRIT IS AN AWESOME SIGHT!"" YET WHAT GOOD WOULD HIS CHILDREN BE IF THEY ALWAYS FAINT!"" {{ WE DO FEAR AND RESPECT OUR FATHER AS CHILDREN DO, BUT }} THE EVILONE, CAN MAKE entire crowds faint from what?"" ITS TOTAL FEAR OF THE HOLYONE!""  A TOXIN THAT SHOOTS FROM IT, AND BLANKS THE MIND, DUE TOO ITS TOTAL FEAR!""  AND WHY?  i must show people unto GODS HOLY SPIRIT, FROM A GREAT DISTANCE WHEN DOING SO!""  BUT I NOW PREPARE , PRAYERFULLY,  a great showing, too where i will have medical people,  looking the other way, while i show many unto THE LORD THY GOD!"" SO ANY WHO DROP, CAN BE REVIVED. QUICKLY, but with my preparing them, physically,  by cleaning them!""
THERE WILL BE FEW WHO DO SO!""  THIS DAY, only i have done WHAT?"  OVERCAME the evilone, aNd with stood its secret attack of toxins/poisons!""   REVELATIONS 2: 7, TO HIM THAT OVER COMETH!"   REVELATIONS 21: 7,  HE WHO OVERCOMETH WILL INHERIT ALL THINGS, all i gather, who can be cleaned and begin too do HIS WORK, AND BE FOUND SO DOING WHEN HE ARRIVE'S, WILL INHERIT ALL THINGS ON EARTH, if you see a house you desire, its your's,   any clothes you desire yours, any foods, yours and so on!""  AND THEN BRING FORTH A MIGHTY SOCIETY/NATION OF GODS CHILDREN WHO WILL SERVE HIM AND BE WITH HIM!""  REVELATIONS 21: 3- AND GOD WILL BE WITH THEM, AND BE THEIR GOD!""   SO WHOSE AGAIN FAULT IS THIS?""' satan's / allahs / principality of the air / bacterial freak mutant filth spirit, WOLBACHIA/COLIPHAGE / TEMPERATE PHAGES/infectious disease called sin and death / eight murex vibrio mutant bacterial phages!""  YES I fainted, when the HOLYONE TOUCHED
me,  i  WAS ASLEEP, HE TOUCHED me ONCE, AND THEN TWICE, AND i WOKE, TOO FIND A MIGHTY SOUL, 20 FOOT LONG AND FIVE FEET WIDE IN my / YOUR BEDROOM IS SHOCKING, YET it was wolbachia/body and brain bacteria which fainted, i woke the next morning, with satan attacking me, trying too make me think i seen some kind of a monster!""  BUT I PRAYED LORD GOD AND MESSIAH, i was not afraid of that SPIRIT , BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, IF IT IS NOT ON OUR SIDE, WE HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS!""  i went into research and found all the WORD NEEDED TOO BRING THE REALITY THAT IT WAS OUR LORD GOD THE MIGHTY ADAM AND EVE, AND HIS CHILDRENS SOUL / HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE!""   THEN THE MESSIAH CAME TOO ME MUCH STRONGER and told me, i am the WORD OF GOD, SPEAKING WITH AND FOR THE ALMIGHTY GOD!"" GATHER THEM, GATHER THEM, WE COME, THEY HAVE ALL KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TOO INHERIT EARTH, WE MUST COME!"" TOLD me , that HE AND ADAM, AND EVE HAD LAYED IT AT OUR FEET, WITH THE GREAT I AM,
THAT I AM'S WORD!"" PICK IT UP AND PREPARE FOR OUR NOW ENDING THE WICKED/EVIL ON EARTH!""  HE NOW WITH HIS WORD BRINGS BACK WHAT?"" LIFE ABUNDANT!"" JOHN 10: 10 ...WE HAVE MUCH TO DO!""  SO IF WE NEED TOO WONDER WHOSE FAULT death, and disaster is , we need look no futher than the filth in the air, and our MIRRORS!""  SO WHO WAS FOREWARNED?"  AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA, AND ENGLAND AND SWEDEN {{ WHOM HE LOVE'S }} ALL!"" PREPARE FOR SIGNS FORETOLD BY me, too gather you, if of GODS UNMIRED SEED!""  AN EXPLAINATION, OF how we are little gods!"" .....
    ""  OUR bodie's are so AMAZING, YET THEY HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH / GENOME'S / DNA CHANGED BY satan/lucifer/WOLBACHIA LONG AGO, BEFORE OUR STUDIE'S OF THE HUMAN BODY, or we would already have cured it, but we did not get too examine and study the body of ADAM OR NOAH OR THE BEAUTIFUL EVE, so we done not realize the greatness we are capable of, as far as development and growing many years / HUNDREDS OF YEARS!""  BUT WE STILL HAVE THAT CHEMISTRY, WE MERELY NEED REMOVE SOME THINGS, AND ADD MAYBE A FEW, ALL LOOK FOR WAYS TOO MAKE US LIVE TOO 100, WHEN WE HAVE RIGHT NOW THE BUILT IN CAPABILITY OF LIVING 1000'S!"  SO AS STATED THE HUMAN BODY CREATED BY GOD, IS AMAZING,  THE MUTATED HOST OF WOLBACHIA/ cush is not!""    OUR BODY IS THE BIOLOGICAL EQUIVALENT OF THE EARTH AND UNIVERSE!"" WHAT DID I JUST SAY?  THE BODY OF ADAMS CHILDREN ARE THE BIOLOGICAL ORGANIC EQUIVALENT, OF GODS EARTH, AND AGAIN GODS UNIVERSE!""  WOW!""  NOW THATS A GENOME, AND
THATS A GOD WHO CREATED IT!""  SO AS THE WORD EXPLAINATION IS AS FOLLOWS!""  ADAM AND EVE, ARE OUR CENTER, OF OUR BEGINNING, IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN!"" YET AT EACH OF OUR BIRTHS , WHO TRULY IS BORN AGAIN?""  THE FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, AND ADAM AND EVE, WE EACH BIRTH IS THEIR SOUL SPREADING/SPIRIT, WITH ONE EXTRA, us!""  EACH HOST BUILDS ANOTHER SOUL/PART OF GOD!"" WITH THEIR OWN CHARACTOR, AND WILL!""   SO AS GOD SAY'S WE ARE JUST SOJOUNERS WITH HIM, ITS HIS BODY / HOST!" {{ WHAT DOES BIBLE REPEAT AND REPEAT?"  HE'S SAY'S I AM THE LORD GOD OF WHAT? HOSTS!"" HE IS OUR HOST / BODY!"" WE ARE MERELY GIVEN WHAT?  TEMPERARY RULE OVER THE BODY / HOST, MAKING US RULERS OVER A VERY TINY WHAT?"" UNIVERSE / EARTH!"" {{ LITTLE gods, Each of us Born are being built by the four of the BEGINNING, WHICH IS WHO?"  I AM, THAT I AM, THE FATHER OF ALL WHO ARE TRUE!"" AND THE FIRST BORN SON, MESSIAH CHRIST WHO IS ALWAYS THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION OF GODS SOUL, AND
ADAM AND EVE, ALL BUILDING THE LIGHT / SOUL OF GOD AND HIS HOST ALL OVER THE GALAXY, IS THAT NOT AMAZING, THEIR BIRTH REPEATED AND REPEATED AT EACH LIFE BEING BORN OF HIS CREATION/LIKENESS,  US!" WE ARE MADE IN THEIR LIKENESS , THE FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, THE FAMILY OF GOD / LIGHT OF ALL EXISTANCE, WE ARE THE FIFTH WHEEL OF SORTS }} AMAZINGLY THE EARTH ITS SELF IS PART OF US, AND EARTH HAS ALL THE MATTER IN GODS CREATIONS UPON IT, A VERY UNIQUE PLACE CREATED BY GOD AS A LABORATORY A INCUBATOR, A PROVING GROUND, A BURNING HELL FOR HIS ENEMY!""  ANDWE ARE MADE OF THE DUST OF EARTHS GROUND, WE ARE LITTLE EARTHS/UNIVERSE'S!"  AS ARCHAEOLGISTS PROBE AND EXAMINE THE EARTH FOR THOUGHTS AND MEMORIE'S / HISTORY, SO DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT OF ADAM AND EVE , AND MESSIAH, WHICH ARE IN US ALL, LITERALLY SERVING US, OUR THOUGHTS IF PROPER, AND IF BY CHANCE THE BACTERIAL FILTH EXPOSE'S  A THOUGHT TOO US AND WE FOLLOW THAT THOUGHT,  WHO THEN LEADS US
THROUGH LIFE?  lucifer the principality of the air/demon filth disease called death and old age!""  AMAZING WE THINK WE RECALL INFORMATION WITHIN OUR brains, but when we ask for data, or facts, or memorie's  MESSIAH AND ADAM AND EVE GO INTO ACTION WITHIN!"" AND HOPEFULLY JUST A MOMENT LATER BAAM, you answer given!"" WHAT DOES BIBLE SAY?"" ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE the same when looking for answer's too SCIENCE, YOU SET THERE AND SAY?  WHAT CAUSED THAT, THEN YOUR REASONING WHICH IS ADAM AND MESSIAH AND EVE, say's why? do you not try this, and if you are strong enough too put into ACTION, YOU HAVE RECEIVED WORD FROM GOD!"" THAT IS WHY? GOD SAY'S I WILL BRING IT FORTH, AND MAN SAY'S SOME, I DID THAT!"" BUT BIBLE SAY'S GIVE ALL GLORY TOO GOD!"" WHO ELSE DESERVE'S THE GLORY BUT THE FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN AND THE FATHER'S ESSENSE WITHIN LEADING US THROUGH LIFE, WE RECEIVE HE REASONS!""  SO AGAIN WHAT ARE WE IF UNMIRED BY lucifers hosts!"" we are little
gods!""  BEING TRAINED AND LEAD BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WITHIN US ALL!""  AS THERE ARE GIANT ANGEL;S IN HEAVEN, WE ARE DEVELOPING LITTLE PARTS OF LIGHT WHICH ARE PART OF OUR SOUL WHICH IS AND WILL BECOME PART OF GODS MIGHTY SOUL ,  WHICH STRETCH'S INTO INFINITY!""  NOW LADIE'S AND GENTLEMEN THATS A SOUL/GOD!"" HE OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN,  CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH!"" AND AS STATED AS HE LIVE'S WITH US IN OUR BODY AND BRAIN LOVING US, HE ALSO IS THE GOD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH!"" GENESIS 1: 1 IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH!""  EXODUS 8: 22- TO THE END THOU MAYEST KNOW THAT " I AM THE LORD IN THE MIDST OF THE EARTH!""  AS IN OUR BRAIN THE SOUL OF GOD LIVE'S WITH US, KNOWING ALL WE DO,  HE ALSO LIVE'S AS GIANT SOULS IN THE MIDST OF THE EARTH, KEEPING FUEL COMING THERE FOR ITS BURNING AND ENERGY, AS HE BRINGS ENERGY AND FUEL INTO OUR BRAINS TOO KEEP OUR LIFE BURNING!""" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""  
      "" PROOF THAT WE HAVE SOULS/BODIE'S THAT IF EATING THE RIGHT FOODS, AND TAKING IN THE RIGHT AMINO ACIDS REGENERATES AS HE OUR LORD GOD WHO IS ETERNAL IN THE MIDST OF EARTH, AND HEAVEN, AND OUR BRAIN IS ETERNAL/REGENERATES!"" 
   "  GODS CREATIONS AS STATED ABOVE, ARE ALL UNDER ATTACK BY WOLBACHIA, the freak animals, and insects and fish, and FOWL caused too be by lucifer/murex vibrio tampering with GODS WHAT? WORD / GENOME, HAS BROUGHT forth mutant life forms!""  But thank God most of His life forms still grow the orginal,  as BIBLE PROCLAIMS THIS NOW DAY OF INCREASED KNOWLEDGE/ SCIENCE GODS SONS / WO-SONS NOW BRING FORTH A CURE WITH GODS WORD FOR THIS THING CALLED DEATH /OLD AGE!""  WHAT DID THE MIGHTY PROPHET ISAIAH SAY?""  " ISAIAH 11: 6-9 {{ 11: 6 }} - THE WOLF ALSO SHALL DWELL WITH THE LAMB, AND THE LEOPARD SHALL LIE DOWN WITH THE KID;  AND THE CALF AND YOUNG LION, AND THE FATLING TOGETHER;  AND A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM.   SAYING THAT AFTER GODS MYSTERY HAS BEEN FINISHED , WHICH IS WHAT CAUSED DEATH and old age, to attack EVE AND ADAM, AND HIS ANIMALS / CREATIONS, AND AFTER GODS CHILDREN WHO ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE, RESEARCH AND NAME ALL THE ANIMALS OF
EARTH IN BODY AND AIR!"" THAT THEN GODS WORD WILL DESTROY THE FILTH CALLED OLD AGE AND DEATH, AND REMOVE THE evil that had divided GODS FAMILY OF WHAT?  CREATION!"" There are animals and insects that are of our family of GODS CREATION, WHICH AFTER THE EVENT OF THE CURE,  THAT WE NOW HAVE IN OUR GRASP, THE FAMILY WILL NOLONGER HATE AND ATTACK ONE ANOTHER, IT IS THE BACTERIAL FREAK wolbachia that brings hatred between us and our FATHERS CREATION!""  SO WHAT PROOF DO I HAVE TOO GIVE SCIENCE AND THE WORD / RELIGION TOO PROVE OUR BODIE'S ARE ALTERED BY POISONS/TOXINS/ BACTERIOCINS OF SORTS,  IN OUR BLOOD AND MUSCLE AND BONE THAT CAUSE'S US TOO NOLONGER REGENERATE?""   SO WHAT SCIENTIFIC PROOF DO WE HAVE ABOUT REGENERATION OF GODS CREATIONS?"" WELL THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE BEING NAMED GENESIS HELPS GREATLY, BUT WHAT OF GODS WORD SCIENCE?"" A SPECIALIST CHILD OF GOD WHO HEARS HIS FATHERS/MESSIAHS VOICE VERY WELL, HAS MADE A GREAT DISCOVERY ABOUT GODS
CREATION,  " LEAD BY GOD TO DO SO AS PROVEN by me!"" DR/PROFESSOR MARTIN E. SCHWAB ESQ:  A BRAIN RESEARCHER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ZURICH, HAS REVEALED THE FIRST OF SEVERAL MYELIN PROTEINS OF THE GROWING BRAIN, THAT CAUSE AXONS SPROUTS TO WITHER AND DIE, THE PROTEINS UPON CONTACT CAUSE THE NEW AXON'S THAT ARE GROWING , TOO AS STATED WITHER AND DIE,  {{ what have i the smallone told you for years,  some now?" i have told you, the evilone attacks us too keep us dumb, we are supernatural souls of GOD WHO HAVE BEEN possessed by hidden bacteria which makes toxins/proteins which make us almost as dumb as they }} SO THE GOOD CHILD OF GOD IN GERMANY!""  WHICH SATAN HAS TRIED TOO STOP THE GERMAN MIND FOR YEARS!"" HAS DISCOVERED IF HE BLOCKS AND STOPS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROTEIN WHICH HE HAS named Nogo - A protein, WHICH AS YOU WILL SEE IS ACTUALLY A TOXIN!""  That ANIMALS WITH SPINAL CORD INJURIES, AND DEFECT, do what!"" REGENERATE/REGENESIS AND REGAIN
FULL MOVE MENT OF BODY!"" {{ SELF REPARTED/REGENERATE }} BECAUSE WITHOUT THE POISON CREATED BY THE HIDDEN yet known by all science bacteria of body and brain that wants what?  early death!""  Makes poisons that we now except as part of our CHEMISTRY!""  CERTAIN HORMONES AND TOXINS!"
   " HOW YOU SAY?"'  ASK THE WORD / BIBLE!"" IN THE SEASON OF MY RETURN SAITH THE LORD GOD!"" THE ANTI-CHRIST {{ WHICH IS THE PRIMARY EVILONE BACTERIA/ PRINICPALITY OF AIR, WILL BE FEEDING YOU THE WRONG FOODS/ UNCLEAN FOODS }} ,  WELL HOW can a bacteria / phage feed you the wrong foods, by CAUSING CRAVING WITHIN THE BRAIN, AND BY HIDING IN CERTAIN FOODS, BUT SCIENCE,   HOW DOES IT FEED US UNCLEAN FOODS MORE GREATLY THAN THAT?"" THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT, AND THEN BAAM!""  THERE IT IS!""  By  digesting in our gut/ intestine, the wrong foods!"" SCIENCE FOR YEARS HAVE FELT THAT the bacteria helped us, by breaking down certain matter/organic foods, too help us with digestion!""  BUT I THE smallone of my GOD AND PEOPLE, SAY'S THIS!""  That the evilone/wolbachia/temperate phage, cause's the bacteria it possessEe's / is parasite in, too break down foods that help them live and grow more phages/babie's in our gut and body!"" AND BREAK DOWN COMPOUNDS
THAT HELP THEM KILL US SLOWLY OVER A HUNDRED YEAR PERIOD!"" WHAT DID YOU SAY?"" Well,  does God create any BEING, ESPECIALLY HIS LIKENESS / US, AND SAY!""  I sure hope some bacteria are around too help my CREATIONS LIVE, AND EAT?"" KNOW HE DOES NOT!"" SO ANY FOODS THAT SCIENCE HAS IDENTIFIED AS NOT DIGESTABLE BY MANKIND, unless bacteria do it,  THE BACTERIA SEEN DOING SO, is our FIRST MURDERER found in our gut {{ Messiah calls the bacterial principality of air a murderer of life }}  SO CELLULOSE AND CHITIM, AND ANY THING THAT COME'S IN that the human body does to what to?  Reject, but the bacteria break it down for them!"" The bacteria in gut are actually breaking down for their foods, and for their attack on us/death and old age!""  SO NOGO- A, IN US MAY BE SLIGHTY DIFFERENT!"" AND I SAY, THERE IS MORE THAN LIKELY , SEVEN IF NOT EIGHT proteins/toxins/bacteriocins {{ they tried too copy us, did eukaryotes, so they try and make a bactericin too
slowly take our live's and did !"" ITS CALLED OLD AGE AND DEATH!"" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""  WHO I AM too be finding these things by GODS WORD/ HIS LEADING me, as stated many time's satan cannot stop all, and does not want to, it wants to use Gods WORD, too help it get things done, like escaping earth, in Rockets!"" But it knows Gods system, GOD HAS A PERFECT SYSTEM, where if one that is destine too do a certain part of GODS WORD/SCIENCE, it lucifer merely remove's that person, and the others can Go on and do things in science , YET HAVE A MISSNG LINK/me!""  It lucifer tried too kill me all my life, and take me secretly from my destiny of helping GODS WORD CREATION SCIENCE FIND death and old age / murex vibrio, BUT HERE I AM, HE OUR LORD GOD WOULDNOT LET me die!""  SO i am helping piece together the WORD THAT NOW COMPLETE'S THE end of satan!"" so if you see a man of GOD/OF ADAM ON A STREET CORNER, OR JUST DYING, OR A STREET PERSON, REMEMBER HE MAYBE
UNDER A MUCH GREATER ATTACK THAN YOURSELF, GRAB HIM AND SAY!"" YOUR DESTINY IS HERE, WE NOW INHERIT EARTH!""  WE HAVE MUCH TO DO!"" WHAT DID MESSIAH SAY?  THE SON OF MAN HAS NO PLACE TOO LAY HIS HEAD!"" BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER ATTACK, AND SO ARE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ON THE STREET, OF ADAM AND EVE, THANK GOD i never had such a thing!""  SIGNS WHICH COME
1. EARTHQUAKES WASHINGTON D.C AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA FOR THE NATION AWHORING WITH THE heathen!"
2. FALLING STARS AFRICA, AND INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM FOR ENTERING HEAVEN CALLING SPACE/ BOTH FOR THE BREAKING OF THE COVENANT OF BABEL
3. FALLING STAR 700 COMPANY FOR ARROGANCE/ SMALL BUT NOTICIBLE...
4. VOLCANOE'S AROUND EARTH, MANY WHO HAVE SLEPT FOR CENTURIE'S AWAKE, FOR THE NOW EARTHQUAKES TOO SHIFT THE EARTHS CRUST
5. AS PROPHESY 2004 ECONOMY FALLS, NO MATTER HOW THE RICH MEN WANT TOO NOT STOP MAKING MONEY, FROM AROUND EARTH!" OUR GOVERNMENT,  instead of them taking the home's and giving too the one's who couldnot pay for the over priced home's, and then have them pay the government without interest,  they just GAVE THE MILLIONAIRES MONEY TOO PARTY, AND LET THEM KEEP THE HOME'S WITHOUT COST!""  IT TOOK OVER THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS FOR LAND AND HOME'S TOO GET TOO THE COST OF 1200.00,  AND OVER THE LAST FORTY YEARS THEY HAVE INCREASED TO 120,000.00 DOLLARS FOR LESS LAND AND LESS PRODUCT!""  OVER A HUNDRED PERCENT MARK UP SENCE WHEN?"" THE WORLD BANKS/heathens came into our nation buying cheap, then jacking up the costs/realestate, and becoming even filther rich than ever!"" WELL GOD NOW TAKES THAT MONEY WITH HIS EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS AND DROUGHTS AND FALLING STARS.. Revelations 18 th chapter read about the evil rich men prophesy for this day, becoming
rich off US!"" THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HELP WOULD BE GIVE THE ENTIRE TRILLION NOW BEING STOLEN TOO THE PEOPLE SO THEY COULD BUY, AND BUILD, BUT THEY WILL GIVE IT TOO RICH MEN GONE MAD!""  SOME FOOLED ELECT OF EVANGISEE'S SAY'S, STOP MAKING PEOPLE PAY SOCIAL SECURITY!"" THAT WILL FIX IT HE SAY'S!"  WHAT?"  AND WE WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED !" ZEPHANIAH 3: 4 LAMENTATIONS 4: 14
6.QUAKE'S FOR EARTHS CRUST BEING SHIFTED FOR THE Quake of destiny ISRAEL,  ZECHARIAH 14: 4, AND EARTHQUAKE BLACK SEA DUE TOO THE SAME... EXODUS THE CHRISTONE'S FROM ISRAEL
7. HURRICANES FOR HOUSTON AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA FOR THE FALSE PROPHET IN VIRGINIA AND FOR HOUSTON TEXAS TOUCHING GODS WORD THERE/BIBLE
8. EARTHQUAKE JAPAN, AND TSUNAMI ALASKA small i pray, for the waking and gathering and for prophesy that ISLANDS SHALL SINK....
   SOON EARTHQUAKES AGAIN TO THOSE I GATHER, FOR OUR WAKING,  STORMS TOO ALL COASTS, AND FLOODS AS SEEN SUCH AS THE ..
1. ICE STORM TOO AMERICA ITS WORST IN HISTORY, AND THE FLOODS THAT WILL NOW AGAIN BE THE SAME,  RECORD TEMPERATURE'S IN THE EAST, AND WEST!""  CALIFORNIA HAS MUCH TROUBLE COMING, HE HAS GREAT ANGER AT THE LEFT COAST/ANTI-CHRIST SET UP THERE BEING WORSHIPPED / Hollywood!""  QUAKE TOO WATTS/L.A , SAN FRANSISCO, WAKE UP, gay pride is a gay lie, its a disease that wants you cutting off your personality, and not having children WAKE UP!""  AND HOLD ON!"" MUCH SHAKING WEST COAST...
2. FLOODS AUSTRALIA AS PROPHESY, FIRES WEST COAST OF AMERICA AND AUSRALIA DUE TOO DROUGHT AS FORETOLD BY me, HE DOES NOT GIVE WATER TO THAT WHICH SERVE'S THE ANTI-CHRISTS!"/ HEATHEN!"
3. DROUGHT CHINA NOW EXISTS ,  HE WILL BE AGAIN DESTROYING MANY OF HIS AND HIS CHILDRENS ENEMIE'S !""
FOR GATHERING, OR FOR SENDING FOR me,  OR FOR OFFERING PROPERTIE'S, TOO SHOW MANY UNTO OUR GODS HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, OR FOR OFFERING LABORATORIES, AND RESEARCH PEOPLE, OR FOR DONATIONS, WHICH ARE MUCH NEEDED contact me at;  
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS,  75126, OR PHONE 469-288-0152  OR E-MAIL 
[email protected] or [email protected]  we have much to DO!""   IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE,  I SPEAK AND PRAY,  IN THE NAME OF THE FLAMBOYANTONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE POWERFULONE, THE MIGHTYONE, THE MIGHTY FOUR OF THE BEGINNING....THE FATHER,{{ I AM, THAT I AM }}  THE SON {{ MESSIAH CHRIST JOSHUA/JESUS }}, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE {{ ADAM AND EVE AND THE SON AND THEIR FATHER/OUR , THE FAMILY IS ONE }}  in this mighty familie's name i do speak...Elijah paul Moses  much love and respect.... """