Hi

ZeroSignal
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Just stumbled across this tonight, was looking at MR. Gawn's 3d tutorials and somehow linked to here.

Definate Athiest here.  Have been since I was young and I refused to goto church because all the rich kids were getting treated better. Yes, I do have serious anger to any and all religions even though I may not show the rage like redneF.  His posts are great.  They seem to pop up at the correct time when a slightly raised voice is needed.

I am ex army infantry, and that solidified my convictions against any kind of master sentient creator. 

____

The bible, good fiction? A 3 year old can write a better story.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, welcome!You should find

Hey, welcome!

You should find some kindred spirits here, as well as some Theists to argue with, if that heips you work off your anger at crazy beliefs and the perverted 'morality' of religion.

Its a while now, but I had a quite a few web chats with Mr Gawn...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

ZeroSignal
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yea, he's freakin awesome

Yea, he's freakin awesome when it comes to explaining 3d animation techniques.  Also Im not too afraid to be called out on my stupidity.  Ignorance, point me in the right direction, but stupidity..let me have it. 

____

The bible, good fiction? A 3 year old can write a better story.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 welcome to the forum

welcome to the forum

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Hello welcome.

Hello welcome.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Welcome

butterbattle wrote:

Welcome to the forum.