Matt Slick having his ass handed to him

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Matt Slick having his ass handed to him

This is Matt Slick calling in to the Atheist Experience.  Lengthy debate, but fun to liten to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb1mfKJU6bo

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Ouch.  That was pretty

Ouch.  That was pretty painful to watch.

Most theistic proponents don't even support TAG, for reasons like this.  Slick just spent 30 minutes making himself sound dense.  Although, I'm noticing a parallel with Mr. M where he seems to think repetition of a flawed argument makes the argument better.  :/

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Ouch.  That

mellestad wrote:

Most theistic proponents don't even support TAG, for reasons like this.  Slick just spent 30 minutes making himself sound dense.  Although, I'm noticing a parallel with Mr. M where he seems to think repetition of a flawed argument makes the argument better.  :/

Except that Slick thinks OA's first argument begs the question. Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:mellestad

Ktulu wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Except that Slick thinks OA's first argument begs the question. Smiling

So Mr M is even denser than Matt Slick? Wow!

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology