Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Attention Boys and Girls: For Normal Posts Turn to Page 81

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
There are at least three of

There are at least three of us on it.  Last time I checked, we had it down to around 40 pages.

In an hour or two, you will all get your forums back.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

There are at least three of us on it.  Last time I checked, we had it down to around 40 pages.

In an hour or two, you will all get your forums back.

Thanks, guys, that was a lot of work, I know.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yeah - thanks you guys

Who was that tick Bloody_Cross? His final spree had a pathetic familiarity to it.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Somebody please tell me why

Somebody please tell me why I ever accepted Brian's offer to be his janitor...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Who was that tick Bloody_Cross? His final spree had a pathetic familiarity to it.

I can't help but think it's meaning_of_life with tue attacks on jcgadfly. He needs to get a girlfriend or something to keep himself occupied. That way he'd have less time to spend harrassing people on here.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
The pricks are spreading

The pricks are spreading like wild fires.
Again another prick that asked to deleted.
Is this some kinda Christian trophy to get kicked off the atheist forum.
That has to be it!

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Somebody please tell me why I ever accepted Brian's offer to be his janitor...

LOL, well you guys did really well, considering how much you had to clean up, that was pretty darn fast. Thanks for being on the team AIG Smiling

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 No worries from my end. I

No worries from my end. I had to plug a gamers mouse into my lappy to get the controls that I needed to move that fast. In the end, it turned out that BobSpence figured out how to kill that stuff a page at a time.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
AIG, What I get no credit

AIG, What I get no credit here?  :P  I deleted posts for at least an hour.  Thanks Bob and AIG for all the help.

Bloody_Cross admitted he/she had no decent response to defend his/her beliefs when spamming thousands of posts to the site instead of responding to Bob Spence.  Obviously the user had more psychological problems than your run of the mill theistic beliefs.  People like that need to walk away thinking they had some kind of victory and he certainly had no chance to get it while defending theism so spamming nonsensical posts thousands of times provided the relief he or she needed to walk away feeling victorious.  Of course in reality it proved nothing other than "Bloody_Cross" is mental.  Par for the course.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Seeing as I saw some topics

Seeing as I saw some topics about Bob_Spence, I assume that is was Shizzle

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Definitely seems like the one person

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

There's always an undercurrent of crank, then, as it all breaks down, there's the same old focus on bob, eloise and more recently, gadfly. Makes me wonder how many theistic characters this particular person contrives to be. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He's back. Well if you

He's back. Well if you ever start feeling like you are a loser and have no social life you can look at this guy. No matter how pathetic your life is it isn't as pathetic as his. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks like the forum is

Looks like the forum is under another attack. Meccawing is the fucker, and who knows who's behind that name. Possibly, Shizzle. Is that enough to sue his ass until he gets on Internet from nowhere but prison center?
Really, there should be programmed a limit on how many new topics a user can create per day, 5 should be enough. I hope there are some tools for deleting all topics with user's account too.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Looks like the

Luminon wrote:

Looks like the forum is under another attack. Meccawing is the fucker, and who knows who's behind that name. Possibly, Shizzle. Is that enough to sue his ass until he gets on Internet from nowhere but prison center?
Really, there should be programmed a limit on how many new topics a user can create per day, 5 should be enough. I hope there are some tools for deleting all topics with user's account too.

Cleaned up (again) - he actually challenged me with "Good luck cleaning up this lot, Bob".

I was initially worried that that message meant he had found a way to either swamp the site with much more spam, or that he actually had some way to make it harder to clean up.

But it didn't take any longer than last time.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Seeing

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Probably not.

BC was far more articulate than he ever was.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:AIG, What I

Sapient wrote:

AIG, What I get no credit here?  :P  I deleted posts for at least an hour.  Thanks Bob and AIG for all the help.

Bloody_Cross admitted he/she had no decent response to defend his/her beliefs when spamming thousands of posts to the site instead of responding to Bob Spence.  Obviously the user had more psychological problems than your run of the mill theistic beliefs.  People like that need to walk away thinking they had some kind of victory and he certainly had no chance to get it while defending theism so spamming nonsensical posts thousands of times provided the relief he or she needed to walk away feeling victorious.  Of course in reality it proved nothing other than "Bloody_Cross" is mental.  Par for the course.

Wasn't this stunt or attack criminal?

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 Criminal? Well, Brian was

Criminal? Well, Brian was forced by the system to spend bandwidth money for all of to see that crap. So probably yes.

@Brian Sapient: Yes, you get credit. Ultimately for having a forum cool enough to attract this crap. I can only guess here but I don't think that Infidelguy has ever had to deal with this shit.

Also, I will paypal you an extra $10 if you can find a judge who will put his feelings aside and make a finding of law.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Folks this is not Shizzle

Folks this is not Shizzle doing this.  In fact most attacks/spam on the site are not Shizzle.  He likely hasn't been on the site in years.  This particular case is a Christian who can't defend his beliefs but wants to be victorious against atheists in some manner, this is the method he's chosen.  It's cute that everyone assumes Shizzle though, there are plenty of shitheads to go around and repeat crimes daily.

As for criminal charges, honestly I don't care enough to do anything about it.  He's relatively easy to control and to me his posts merely prove that he's crazy and is incapable of defending his views with normal interaction.

I wonder if he knows I generate ad revenue partially based on how many page impressions I get.