God is your weakness and your strength.

God is.

God is nothing more than Love

Love is everything that is.

Love is what happens when God breathes

Breath God into your heart

Surrender

Love till your life is lost

Bring the breath of God everywhere you go.

Be everywhere

Be Love

Be Free

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm sorry, Teralek.

An omnipotent, omniscient, eternal, metaverse-creating cloud of quantum particles cannot be nothing more than the personification of human love. As for human love being everything that is, I think I need to go drive my kombi.

I also wrestle with combination of words like 'surrender' and 'be free'. In honesty I think humanity is the source of the 'love' that occasionally permeates me. Thanks for sharing, tho.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Reading this again

I couldn't help thinking of Aldous Huxley's soma and an afternoon at the feelies.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: I

Atheistextremist wrote:

I couldn't help thinking of Aldous Huxley's soma and an afternoon at the feelies.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
What happens when god

What happens when god farts?

The big bang is just a case of god eating too many beans.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Teralek wrote:Forget

Teralek wrote:

Forget everything you know

Rest your soul in the warmth of light

You're so tired...

Forget.

the light is what happens when God breathes

God is everywhere and nowhere.

God is the Love that permeates you.

God is.

Surrender

Be everywhere

Be Love

Be Free

And the bread is the body and the kool-aid is the blood and tithe is a tenth and I was born a sinner before I knew the rules.

I think I understand and THAT is why I am an atheist.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
Billy Bob Jenkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Teralek wrote:Forget

Teralek wrote:

Forget everything you know

Rest your soul in the warmth of light

You're so tired...

Forget.

the light is what happens when God breathes

God is everywhere and nowhere.

God is the Love that permeates you.

God is.

Surrender

Be everywhere

Be Love

Be Free

Did you dream this up on an acid trip?

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Careful Billy

You're acting out of character.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
  @ Atheist ExtremistWhat

@ Atheist Extremist

What are you talking about? I have excellent character. I was just discouraging this boy's androgenous, drum circle orgy having ways. He is a liberal, you know. The drugs have got him writing jibberish about God. That is blasphemy.

If he could write something coherent, I wouldn't say things like that.

@ Tarlicker:

God is no flower picking sissy, wearing a skirt in a poppy field with you and your hippy friends. He has definite characteristics, and they do not logically contradict eachoter.

The Truest Christian these atheists will ever meet. I worship the only Lord at the Church with the Truest Christians: Landover Baptist.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"I'll take acid trips for

"I'll take acid trips for 1,000 Alex."

Alex, "The clue;

Fuck, fuck,

Fuck a duck

Screw a kangaroo

Finger bang orangutan

Orgy at the zoo"

"What is delusion Alex?"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:The

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:
The drugs have got him writing jibberish about God. That is blasphemy.

Sooooo, Revelations is blasphemy too then. Right?

books, seals, dragons, male virgin jews, etc. That's a whole LOTTA 'jibberish'.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Billy Bob

darth_josh wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:
The drugs have got him writing jibberish about God. That is blasphemy.

Sooooo, Revelations is blasphemy too then. Right?

books, seals, dragons, male virgin jews, etc. That's a whole LOTTA 'jibberish'.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:"I'll take

Brian37 wrote:

"I'll take acid trips for 1,000 Alex."

Alex, "The clue;

Fuck, fuck,

Fuck a duck

Screw a kangaroo

Finger bang orangutan

Orgy at the zoo"

"What is delusion Alex?" 

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
The Book of Revelation means

The Book of Revelation means exactly what it says and says exactly what it means. It is clear, concise, and to the point. It is literal truth, written in plain English.

Tarlicker's poetry on the other hand requires an interpreter with schizophrenia.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

The Book of Revelation means exactly what it says and says exactly what it means. It is clear, concise, and to the point. It is literal truth, written in plain English.

Ooh. I love these little exercises in futility.

This means this and That means that and stars mean places and kill them with death and fornication BECAUSE a dragon WILL come out of the sea and chase the great whore into the wilderness where she will give birth to a beast.

Sounds like a bad D&D campaign contrived by retarded male virgin jews (I don't mean that in an anti-semitic way, but it did come out like that. Sorry.)

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Billy Bob

darth_josh wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Ooh. I love these little exercises in futility.

This means this and That means that and stars mean places and kill them with death and fornication BECAUSE a dragon WILL come out of the sea and chase the great whore into the wilderness where she will give birth to a beast.

Sounds like a bad D&D campaign contrived by retarded male virgin jews (I don't mean that in an anti-semitic way, but it did come out like that. Sorry.)

And/or Male Virgin Zoroastrians...

Revelations=gigantic heap of Zoroastrianism.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
SATIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy bob Jenkins is a card carryi'  member of the Landover Baptist church.  I bragged about this church a year ago when I signed up you'all can find me there under my "sortta" real name  'Jimmy Earl Frank ' .

Now all you bible thumpers take those initials and add they to  1/2 of my last name and you'all get jeffrick.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Billy bob Jenkins is a card carryi'  member of the Landover Baptist church.  I bragged about this church a year ago when I signed up you'all can find me there under my "sortta" real name  'Jimmy Earl Frank ' .

Now all you bible thumpers take those initials and add they to  1/2 of my last name and you'all get jeffrick.

Fairly good at it. I had suspicions. That's why my posts were more comedic than normal.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I assure you I am the Truest

I assure you I am the Truest Christian you atheists will ever meet.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:I

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Suppose Jesus pays us a visit in this lifetime, will you have spoken out of turn?

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Billy Bob

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Suppose Jesus pays us a visit in this lifetime, will you have spoken out of turn?

No. If the rapture happens, you will be in Hell.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Are you sure?  Are you absolutely, certain, sure we won't have to spend eternity with you?

Thank goodness. 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well, it's possible that

Well, it's possible that Jesus could come back at any second. Therefore you might get to meet Him, who knows? But I am every bit the Christian that Jesus is. I obey this commandment, because I am a True Christian: 

Matthew 5:48 (King James Version) 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Yeah! Jesus spoke in plain English, which is why that's the language of this great God-fearin' country.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:But

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

But I am every bit the Christian that Jesus is.

So you're Jewish?

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:Billy Bob

nigelTheBold wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

But I am every bit the Christian that Jesus is.

So you're Jewish?

Jesus weren't no Joo! He is a True Christian, like me. Joos killed Jesus and started WWII.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Nice dodge.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Well, it's possible that Jesus could come back at any second. Therefore you might get to meet Him, who knows? But I am every bit the Christian that Jesus is. I obey this commandment, because I am a True Christian: 

Matthew 5:48 (King James Version) 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Says "Be ye perfect" doesn't say you are, says to "be".

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

Having fun, guys?

I'm going to guess things were getting pretty damned boring without a stupid shit-kicker to make fun of.

Billy Bob Jenkins
Theist
User is offlineOffline

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

It says a True Christian is perfect. I am a True Christian, therefore I am perfect.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Billy Bob Jenkins

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Billy Bob Jenkins wrote:

It says a True Christian is perfect. I am a True Christian, therefore I am perfect.

Man, where is an exorcist when you need one?

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.