bibleman lol

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
bibleman lol

If you haven't looked bibleman up on wikipedia I suggest doing so asap. I think I could lol all day long about those character descriptions alone, especially the evil ones, wow that's crazy. Maybe it's old news but it's new to me, and it's been around since 96' ??? How did I miss this amazing show?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibleman

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yea I posted that on another

Yea I posted that on another thread already.

I think bibleman might be awesome enough to have his own sticky lol.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know about a

I don't know about a sticky.  There is just so much good stuff out there.  Here is another of my favorites:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only bible-related creative work I need:

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

"The shoes of truth" ?

WTF, a christian tokusatsu show ? Is there nothing they won't steal ?

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

I don't know about a sticky.  There is just so much good stuff out there.  Here is another of my favorites:

Thats pretty good, but I was on about the whole "lets focus on kids and make them jesus zombies" theme. There is at least one other childrens show I know of that uses puppets, and it's pretty lame, I forget the name of it. But this "bibleman" looks like a syndicated network show of some sort. I would like to bitch slap the ass that created such nonsense. Maybe we need a cartoon called "secular man" or "the critical thinking kids show" or some such, lol.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:  But this

robj101 wrote:

But this "bibleman" looks like a syndicated network show of some sort. I would like to bitch slap the ass that created such nonsense. Maybe we need a cartoon called "secular man" or "the critical thinking kids show" or some such, lol.

well, we did have mr. wizard and bill nye and beakman's world on network tv growing up.  i can't recall any kids' bible shows on network tv.  bibleman certainly isn't on any credible network that kids watch.  maybe pax, but how many kids can't wait to get home to watch pax?  no, these are series created for sunday school classes and creepy christian homes where even pax is locked out.

kids are pretty smart.  how many, left to their own devices, would freely choose bibleman over bill nye?  i'd like to see even one.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson