THERE IS A GOD

halaliel
User is offlineOffline
THERE IS A GOD

I have been called to prophecy here and elsewhere.

Today I testify unto you, disbelievers.  I will not return to this site, as reading posts here filled my ear with blasphemies

which I cannot stomach.  You should read 23 minutes in hell, as it was written for people like you.  Satan, of course, tries to

talk you out of believing such testimony, but it was true. This man had a vision of hell.  I have had as such as well, so that

I may bear witness.  I have had other visions, of the 12-13 soldiers at Ft. Hood being massacred, the luge olympian accident,

the problem with the Toyota cars, and very recently, a vision two days before Haiti occurred---which left me with a foreboding of coming doom. 

I have also had visions of Jesus and Mary.

The birth pains of tribulations are getting closer and closer together, as seen in the recent quakes.  Two weeks ago I had a vision

of being thrown to the floor, then grasping my head as my eardrums exploded.  Before this, I saw a great earthquake and volcano

erupting.  This is to occur in CA.  The shudderings felt in CA will be followed by 'the big one'.  The smaller quakes and fires in CA are His message

to His holy ones get out of Sodom and Gomorrah before they burn in His wrath.  I have also been shown the Int'l. Space Station will plummet to Earth before 2012.  The tribulations will continue until all mankind falls upon its knees to worship Him and most

especially, to beg for His protection.  Truly, I say to you this will happen in 2012.  All of you unbelievers will be shown His glory and His new Creation,

as the Holy Spirit saith "the sleeper shall awaken".  Jupiter will be transformed into a new sun, and He will bring life to Europa.  Yea, you will laugh heartily

now, but you will not laugh then when the magnitude of the atomic explosion heads our way.  You want the big bang theory?  Here it comes.  See the evidence.  See the movie The 13th Day, the story of Fatima.  The miracle shown was not just a miracle, it was a prophecy of the future.  You will see the solar explosion approaching the earth as 70,000 people witnessed this and feared they were going to die. See the Mayan calendar with the menacing sun face on it, indeed the calendar will have to be refigured, by whomever is left.  The Mayans had their prophets too, and they

didn't put the menacing sun face on it for decoration. There is purpose in everything.  God wouldn't have put water on Europa for nothing.  He chose this time to bring Europa to life because never at a time in history, except perhaps Noah's time, has the majority of the children of men been so far away from Him.

You will behold His power, and His wrath very very soon, and if you turn unto Him in humility instead of acting like a self-God, He may show you His mercy.

Just remember the bible says we were made a little less than angels, and God did not forgive Lucifer's rebellion, instead He punished Him.  Michael the Archangel testified unto me that "a great dragon has been thrown down to Earth, and he began to gather souls unto himself because he knows he has but a little time".   He also said to me 'witness me'. 

You ask, why this person, what makes this Halaliel so special that the Holy Spirit and an angel would talk to them?  This I do not know, but I had asked the Lord how I could help Him, after He showed me in dreams the error of my ways, and I repented from doing bad things and began to humble myself before Him in prayer, on my knees, and in repentance.  He turns His back on the prideful, as Lucifer was prideful and rebellious, but He rushes to those who repent and turn to Him, covering them with his loving forgiveness.  He loves us enough to give us a choice, and He has said unto me that 'it is harvest time".  Jesus said Satan has demande to sift you like wheat", but He came down to die for us to give us a chance to follow Him to paradise, instead of loving the world in which Satan presides.  He seduces, he woos, he says not to believe in God, then he will use those very things against you at your trial.  He is your prosecutor.  Your defendant is Jesus, if you believe in Him and follow what He says in His gospel.  Are you the precious wheat, or are you the chafe?  He loves us enough to allow us to accept or reject Him.  He tries again and again to save you by sending messengers like me, but you may turn away, of course.

To whom does your soul belong?  If you say it does not belong to God, it is possible you have sealed your own fate.  Many people simply want the freedom to continue their vices, without feeling guilty.  It is people such as I who inspire guilt, and sinful people turn away from the Light because it reveals their nakedness, their sinful nature.  And Satan boasts before God, look how many of your beloved children I am going to get!  See how sinful they are!  I made them become just like me!

I shall continue to pray for people such as yourselves.  Many, many souls will be lost to Hell because they have no one to pray for them.  Study the saints.  Truly, do you believe that such a mass of thousands of people who have had visions, performed miracles, are all delusional?  Their lives testify to the Truth.

You may slander me , laugh at me as much as you wish, He says to me 'that is the cup which you must drink', but I cannot bear coming back here, as it feels like I have visited Hell.  I know you may hate me for my words, but my heart hurts for you. 

The Lord has given me the gift of Intercessory Prayer, and I prayed that your skin will be covered with goosebumps and your hair will stand on end when you read this.  I will ask Him to send you dreams as well, so that you may WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
One of the more entertaining

One of the more entertaining Poes. Thanks for posting. Bye now.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Lamb of Pride bothers us again...

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:One of the

Anonymouse wrote:

One of the more entertaining Poes. Thanks for posting. Bye now.

Yep, this is some high-grade shit. I have never before seen fatima, 2012, and 2010: Odyssey 2 thrown together in a word salad before. Kudos to the author.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
Im still waiting for my

Im still waiting for my goosebumps.

If I were to get goosbumps it would be from the slow realization that people like this actually exist in society. But I'm afraid I realized that long ago.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I've had visions like yours

I've had visions like yours as well - probably from the same sources.

The newscasts I saw after the fact.

As for the visions of Hell, isn't it funny how what you saw in your "vision" is exactly what's been pounded in your head for years when you were growing up.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
User is offlineOffline
I stopped reading a few

I stopped reading a few "sentences" (Why is this high school drop out better at grammar than so many of gods children?). I can only take so much crazy before I tune out.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
halaliel wrote:I have been

halaliel wrote:

I have been called to prophecy here and elsewhere.

Today I testify unto you, disbelievers.  I will not return to this site, as reading posts here filled my ear with blasphemies

which I cannot stomach.

Did someone have to read the posts on this site to you because you are either blind or illiterate?

If not, you should have said, "reading posts here filled my heart/soul/mind with blasphemies....."

halaliel wrote:

You should read 23 minutes in hell, as it was written for people like you.  Satan, of course, tries to

talk you out of believing such testimony, but it was true.

You should read Understanding Schizophrenia: A Guide to the New Research on Causes and Treatment by Philip D. Harvey

halaliel wrote:

This man had a vision of hell.  I have had as such as well, so that

I may bear witness.  I have had other visions, of the 12-13 soldiers at Ft. Hood being massacred, the luge olympian accident,

the problem with the Toyota cars, and very recently, a vision two days before Haiti occurred---which left me with a foreboding of coming doom. 

I have also had visions of Jesus and Mary.

I'd suggest you hurry down to the nearest mental health facility as this clearly indicates a problem.

No, seriously, I mean it.

halaliel wrote:

The birth pains of tribulations are getting closer and closer together, as seen in the recent quakes.  Two weeks ago I had a vision

of being thrown to the floor, then grasping my head as my eardrums exploded.

Watching horror movies late at night has been shown to cause such effects.

halaliel wrote:

Before this, I saw a great earthquake and volcano

erupting.  This is to occur in CA.  The shudderings felt in CA will be followed by 'the big one'.

Watching the poorly done version of the movie Volcano or the satirical version of Disaster Movie may have this effect.

halaliel wrote:

The smaller quakes and fires in CA are His message

to His holy ones get out of Sodom and Gomorrah before they burn in His wrath.

No, it's actually the Earth pointing out it will do whatever if wants to no matter how expensive your house you build on a fault.

halaliel wrote:

I have also been shown the Int'l. Space Station will plummet to Earth before 2012.

When this does not happen in the 20 months or less from now I expect you to come back here and admit you have been deceived or you have got mental health treatment.

halaliel wrote:

The tribulations will continue until all mankind falls upon its knees to worship Him and most

especially, to beg for His protection.  Truly, I say to you this will happen in 2012.  All of you unbelievers will be shown His glory and His new Creation,

as the Holy Spirit saith "the sleeper shall awaken".  Jupiter will be transformed into a new sun, and He will bring life to Europa.  Yea, you will laugh heartily

now, but you will not laugh then when the magnitude of the atomic explosion heads our way.

I forget what Sci-Fi writer wrote this story. Clarke, in 2012 Oydessey?

halaliel wrote:

You want the big bang theory?  Here it comes.  See the evidence.  See the movie The 13th Day, the story of Fatima.  The miracle shown was not just a miracle, it was a prophecy of the future.  You will see the solar explosion approaching the earth as 70,000 people witnessed this and feared they were going to die. See the Mayan calendar with the menacing sun face on it, indeed the calendar will have to be refigured, by whomever is left.  The Mayans had their prophets too, and they

didn't put the menacing sun face on it for decoration. There is purpose in everything.  God wouldn't have put water on Europa for nothing.  He chose this time to bring Europa to life because never at a time in history, except perhaps Noah's time, has the majority of the children of men been so far away from Him.

Clearly you watch too many movies at night and are very susceptible to confusion and impressionability.

halaliel wrote:

You will behold His power, and His wrath very very soon, and if you turn unto Him in humility instead of acting like a self-God, He may show you His mercy.

Just remember the bible says we were made a little less than angels, and God did not forgive Lucifer's rebellion, instead He punished Him. 

Exactly where in the Hebrew Bible did Lucifer rebel?

halaliel wrote:

He also said to me 'witness me'.

When you hear God talking to you it's a clear sign of a mental disorder. Please seek qualified help.

halaliel wrote:

You ask, why this person, what makes this Halaliel so special that the Holy Spirit and an angel would talk to them?  This I do not know, but I had asked the Lord how I could help Him, after He showed me in dreams the error of my ways, and I repented from doing bad things and began to humble myself before Him in prayer, on my knees, and in repentance.  He turns His back on the prideful, as Lucifer was prideful and rebellious, but He rushes to those who repent and turn to Him, covering them with his loving forgiveness.  He loves us enough to give us a choice, and He has said unto me that 'it is harvest time".  Jesus said Satan has demande to sift you like wheat", but He came down to die for us to give us a chance to follow Him to paradise, instead of loving the world in which Satan presides.  He seduces, he woos, he says not to believe in God, then he will use those very things against you at your trial.  He is your prosecutor.  Your defendant is Jesus, if you believe in Him and follow what He says in His gospel.  Are you the precious wheat, or are you the chafe?  He loves us enough to allow us to accept or reject Him.  He tries again and again to save you by sending messengers like me, but you may turn away, of course.

Again, please seek help from a qualified mental health clinic. Having God speak to you is a clear sign of schizophrenia.

halaliel wrote:

To whom does your soul belong?  If you say it does not belong to God, it is possible you have sealed your own fate.  Many people simply want the freedom to continue their vices, without feeling guilty.  It is people such as I who inspire guilt, and sinful people turn away from the Light because it reveals their nakedness, their sinful nature.  And Satan boasts before God, look how many of your beloved children I am going to get!  See how sinful they are!  I made them become just like me!

Perhaps you should research what was originally meant by soul in the Hebrew scriptures. Go see a rabbi to have them explain. There is no such thing as a soul.

halaliel wrote:

I shall continue to pray for people such as yourselves.  Many, many souls will be lost to Hell because they have no one to pray for them.  Study the saints.  Truly, do you believe that such a mass of thousands of people who have had visions, performed miracles, are all delusional?  Their lives testify to the Truth.

Actually I have studied the saints. Two really disgusting ones were Ambrose and Augustine. According to them, it's OK to use violence and torture to propagate the myths of Christianity.

halaliel wrote:

You may slander me , laugh at me as much as you wish, He says to me 'that is the cup which you must drink', but I cannot bear coming back here, as it feels like I have visited Hell.  I know you may hate me for my words, but my heart hurts for you.

I really meant what I said, please seek help for your mental health issues. I have no animosity for you, I do wish you well in finding the help you need in a mental facility.

halaliel wrote:

The Lord has given me the gift of Intercessory Prayer, and I prayed that your skin will be covered with goosebumps and your hair will stand on end when you read this.  I will ask Him to send you dreams as well, so that you may WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for coming here. Perhaps it was your subconscious hoping that someone would give you that extra push you need to seek a qualified mental health provider. I have met others like you and one has received the care he required after being confined by a court order after he physically attacked a number of retail stores ripping off the doors and yelling "Let God into your life."

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
WOW, ONE POST CHANGED ME!

WOW, ONE POST CHANGED ME! HOLY CRAP! I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!

You won't come back because you are intellectually lazy. Nothing impressive at all about drive by posts. You are not the first, you wont be the last and most importantly, you are not special.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Reading stuff like this, I

Reading stuff like this, I imagine the poster gaining momentum as they type, working their way up from a calm passion all the way to frothing madness, shouting out the words as they type, hitting 'post comment' then immediately indulging in a wild frenzy of self-flagellation while screaming "Jesus!  Jesus!  Jesus!", little flecks of foam sprinkling from their mouth....

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

liberatedatheist
atheistScience Freak
liberatedatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
halaliel wrote: Today I

halaliel wrote:

which I cannot stomach. 

Ahh blasphemies. stringing a bunch of blasphemies together is how i start my day. Did i ever tell you about the time i sodomized Mary?  No, thats strange Gabriel and michael were both there making it quite a holy orgy, i would of thought that would be something they would have conveyed to you in those visions of yours. Don't worry she is still technically a virgin. That was one crazy night. Only surpassed by that time i caught Jesus and Lazarus really pounding away in the most homosexual manner possible. Granted they had been pretty wasted. Still, the only thing gayer than those two is a catholic priest feeling up the altar boy. 

Blasphemy goes well with a nice cup of coffee. you should try it out sometime

I Am My God

The absence of evidence IS evidence of absence

Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
User is offlineOffline
halaliel wrote:Before this,

halaliel wrote:
Before this, I saw a great earthquake and volcano

erupting.  This is to occur in CA.  The shudderings felt in CA will be followed by 'the big one'.  The smaller quakes and fires in CA are His message

to His holy ones get out of Sodom and Gomorrah before they burn in His wrath.

There will be earthquakes and fire in California? Wow, what a profound prediction. I mean...there are only earthquakes and fires in my state EVERY SINGLE YEAR WITHOUT FAIL. But this inane and obvious observation must be a divine vision and not just common sense.

In other news, I predict that the sun will rise tomorrow. If it does, then that is proof that I have had a divine revelation since I will have successfully predicted an event that is guaranteed to occur.

I know that this guy is just poe or a hit-and-run christian, but maybe, just maybe this will be of some use to him if he is sincere:

http://www.ebonmusings.org/atheism/theistguide.html

The guide even has advice for this situation:

" No points are awarded under any of the following conditions:

If the prophecy is trivial. Anyone could predict that it will be cold next winter, or that this drought/plague/flood will eventually subside. The prophecy must predict something surprising, unlikely or unique."

All theists should read this before trying to convert atheists. The Korean Campus Crusade for Christ members at my university could really benefit from this also. I'm sick of hearing inane BS being presented as profound reasons for believing.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well said Brian

Brian37 wrote:

WOW, ONE POST CHANGED ME! HOLY CRAP! I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!

You won't come back because you are intellectually lazy. Nothing impressive at all about drive by posts. You are not the first, you wont be the last and most importantly, you are not special.

Too true

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Moralknave
Moralknave's picture
User is offlineOffline
i had a vision of

i had a vision of heaven! ....Ted Bundy and other murderers who became christians before being executed for the crimes and  being fried, shot or injected  into heaven as "punishment" are up there playing yahtzee with their victims......it is a very surreal place.....

Keep talking to yourself, I mean praying for us, sooner or later you may convince yourself.

Stephen King"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window." -Stephen King

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi, welcome to the

Hi, welcome to the forum.

halaliel wrote:
I have had other visions, of the 12-13 soldiers at Ft. Hood being massacred, the luge olympian accident,

If you can see things before they happen, why don't you try to help anybody?

Quote:
Truly, I say to you this will happen in 2012.

Oh, you're one of those 2012 doomsday people. Spiffy. 

Quote:
You ask, why this person, what makes this Halaliel so special that the Holy Spirit and an angel would talk to them?

Because he has a ginormous ego?

Quote:
To whom does your soul belong?  If you say it does not belong to God, it is possible you have sealed your own fate.

I don't think I have a soul. But, if I do have one, God can have it if he wants, assuming he's a nice guy.

Quote:
The Lord has given me the gift of Intercessory Prayer, and I prayed that your skin will be covered with goosebumps and your hair will stand on end when you read this.

Eh, nope, no goosebumps or hair standing on end. Sorry.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

caposkia
Theist
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle

butterbattle wrote:

Quote:
Truly, I say to you this will happen in 2012.

Oh, you're one of those 2012 doomsday people. Spiffy. 

I guess he missed the part in the Bible where it says no one will know the time of the end. 

This person may truly believe in what they're saying, but the Bible talks about these people.  A true follower would know that with the gift of prophesy, you can't prophesy anything beyond what Jesus (the man) couldn't even prophesy.  If he claimed not to know and that no one would know until it happened, what makes you think you can?  could be a number of reasons, but I'm willing to bet they are easily categorized under a false prophets.

It's also easy to claim prophesying when you claim you knew something was going to happen that already happened.