Bishop from down under attacks atheists with tired old Hitler Stalin crap.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bishop from down under attacks atheists with tired old Hitler Stalin crap.

As if this should be a shocker.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iHc4B9-j-KqIowdv77xwK0jGJ-AA

Hey dickhead, maybe you should worry more about child molesters and less about the fact that others don't buy your 3 headed zombie god.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Allow me to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame...

"As we can see by the sheer passion and virulence of the atheist -- they seem to hate the Christian God -- we are not dealing here with cool philosophy up against faith without a brain,"

I've finally gotten into the news!

The news about RCC lately reads a lot like 'soon-to-be-extinct species clinging to survival'...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)