Fuck me. I found out that I am a Canuck.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline

Well, I found out over the weekend that one set of great grand parent came to the USA via British North America. If granddad was made there, that would mean that I have Canadian genetics or something.

Does this mean that I have to post the mandatory “I am a Canadian” video on youtube or something?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well, I found out over the weekend that one set of great grand parent came to the USA via British North America. If granddad was made there, that would mean that I have Canadian genetics or something.

Does this mean that I have to post the mandatory “I am a Canadian” video on youtube or something?

Yes Gene, and you have to properly pronounce "Take off you hoser"(Note to the youngens, that is an early 80s line in a Canadian comedy Strange Brew".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

peterweal
peterweal's picture
User is offlineOffline
If it was before 1867 then

If it was before 1867 then you are not part Canuck.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Rub it

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Rub it in futher mucker!

In all honesty, what I love to see is good sportsmanship. I give kudos to the players and especially the fans who CHEERED the USA when they lost. Kudos to Canada and their fans. I am happy for them.

But you just wait. You got us this time. But the USA will PUCK YOU sooner or later!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:You did

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You did notice the can of beer is Coors from Golden Colorado.

Or it could be it's made in Canada by Molson since it's part of Coors.

But still, not pure Canadian as Moosehead or LaBatts

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Speaking of beer. I love Fosters, but being that it is a Austrian beer, I find it funny to read the can and find out it is made in Canada. That's like buying an American flag made in China. Sure it may be legal, but how authentic is it?

BTW YOU CANADIANS, TAKE YOUR LEAF AND AND AND AND.......WELL AND AND AND.....*CURSES, FOILED AGAIN*

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Speaking of beer. I love Fosters, but being that it is a Canadian fake Australian beer, I find it funny to read the can and find out it is made in Canada. That's like buying an American flag made in China. Sure it may be legal, but how authentic is it?

BTW YOU CANADIANS, TAKE YOUR LEAF AND AND AND AND.......WELL AND AND AND.....*CURSES, FOILED AGAIN*

FTFY

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

heheh. You changed it again and still... :3

Austrian? Did Arnold bring it over with him?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:Brian37

ClockCat wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Speaking of beer. I love Fosters, but being that it is a Canadian fake Australian beer, I find it funny to read the can and find out it is made in Canada. That's like buying an American flag made in China. Sure it may be legal, but how authentic is it?

FTFY

I like Moosehead, FUCK NO I DID NOT SAY THAT, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO LIKE PALIN BECAUSE SHE KILLS MOOSE!

But I hate LaBatts, I like to call it LabRats!

And just because you are gay doesn't mean I will be nice to you because you drink swill.

AS AN ASIDE, what does FTFY mean?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote: heheh. You

ClockCat wrote:

heheh. You changed it again and still... :3

Austrian? Did Arnold bring it over with him?

STOP IT JUST BECAUSE I LIKE SHINY OBJECTS AND HAVE A.D.D

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

FTFY

I like Moosehead, FUCK NO I DID NOT SAY THAT, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO LIKE PALIN BECAUSE SHE KILLS MOOSE!

But I hate LaBatts, I like to call it LabRats!

And just because you are gay doesn't mean I will be nice to you because you drink swill.

AS AN ASIDE, what does FTFY mean?

Appletinis are hardly swill. Besides, I don't drink much because I have a low tolerance.

FTFY is FixedThatForYou. You are welcome. :3

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
Well, I found out over the weekend that one set of great grand parent came to the USA via British North America. If granddad was made there, that would mean that I have Canadian genetics or something. Does this mean that I have to post the mandatory I am a Canadian video on youtube or something?

Rofl.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.