The Creationist’s Arguments
First some background: OK, awhile back I was discussing evolution with a creationist and he got me signed up for his newsletter and there is no way to unsubscribe. Luckily I used my extra e-mail account – funny thing about that - my screen name is pixie, he told that if I believed in Fairies, I should believe in God…. I told him it was a nickname and that I don’t believe in Fairies and I asked if he did. He said yes…. I ended the discussion.
Anyway, back to what I got recently that I thought we would have fun with. There is just so many things I find wrong with this I just don’t know where to start, so here is what was in this newletter:
Witnessing Tips To Atheists and Evolutionists
1) Why do you believe in God? Design
1a) Back up your answer for question 1 Humans have 60,000 miles of blood vessels
2) Why don’t you believe in the Theory of Evolution? I believe fish make fish, dogs make dogs, apes make apes, and people make people.
3) The most important witnessing tip: Be kind, respectful, polite and loving.
4) What is a good way to become better at witnessing? Learn from others who are experienced.
5) How many questions did Jesus ask? 714
6) Witnessing Tip #2 Ask questions
7) If someone tells you they are an atheist, what do you do? Politely ask them “why?”
8) Witnessing Tip #3 Listen to their answers, never interrupt.
9) Two Science Laws that falsify atheism: The First Law of Thermodynamics and The Law of Biogenesis.
10) What is the only way to improve your witnessing skills? Practice
11) What is the most important part of comedy, and very important with witnessing?
Know your audience, you do this by .
12) What % of Americans are atheists? Zero; Read Romans 1:20 there are no atheists.
13) What are seven reasons people say they are atheists?
b) Desire to Sin Without Guilt
d) Peer Pressure
e) Only Thing Ever Taught
f) Anti Religion