Caposkia vs Rayback, Allah vs Jesus

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Caposkia vs Rayback, Allah vs Jesus

Neither of you seem to get it. On Infidel Guy's website, I am battling Rayback's claims that Allah is our super hero. You, Caposkia, want to defend the claim that the Christian God of Jesus is our super hero.

I doubt either of you have any more evidence than navel lint, but that would be insulting navel lint. However since neither of you want to face me, what better train wreck to watch than a battle between imaginary sky friends?

What say you Cap? You cant pick off a godless kitten bbqer like me, but maybe you can convince an Allah lover that the real name is "Jesus". Or maybe this Jihad lover can convince you that you will get laid 72 fold?

If you both decide to take on this debate my god will be Orval Reddenboker (popcorn maker).

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.infidelguy.com/fto

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

crazymonkie
Silver Member
crazymonkie's picture
User is offlineOffline
I feel very confident in

I feel very confident in saying that the debate won't get off the ground. Especially since you've got a Muslim involved. They're the MASTERS of tu quoque, and based on the first comment you got back from the Muslim, the trend will probably contineu.

Sure would be awesome to read if it did happen, though.

OrdinaryClay wrote:
If you don't believe your non-belief then you don't believe and you must not be an atheist.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
crazymonkie wrote:I feel

crazymonkie wrote:

I feel very confident in saying that the debate won't get off the ground. Especially since you've got a Muslim involved. They're the MASTERS of tu quoque, and based on the first comment you got back from the Muslim, the trend will probably contineu.

Sure would be awesome to read if it did happen, though.

Between the two Ray is more of a Parrot, but Caposkia is still merely trying to redress his arguments.

In any case their argument is the same on either  side.

"My invisible disimbodied magical super brain is.........incert name here"