Humans = Aliens?
There's no question we've dominated Earth and can easily wipe out all life on this planet, we are the supreme beings of Earth. This doesn't make sense at all, nature has a balance it keeps to allow all beings on it's planet to be equal in a way. For every species there is a ratio depending on the lifespan of the species and the amount of young given at a time to the size and defense of the animal. For example, lions are large, strong, and have claws/fangs, although they live quite a while and give little young, whereas a fly with it's small/fast body it can avoid most conflict to stay alive, however a common fly only lives for nothing short of a few weeks although gives multiple children. These two species are completely different and don't interact, although a balance is kept for both of them to stay alive.
Humans don't follow this balance, humans are capable of making Earth a planet of only humans(of course food would be a problem but we CAN do it). This would be no problem at all. This leads me to think one of three things:
1. We are a creation of God.
2. We are aliens.
3. We are a result of the most incomprehensable mutation possible.
Now I will stick up and turn down each idea.
1. It would explain everything, God can do whatever the hell he wants even make a highly superior species. What if a God doesn't exist though? And if he did so, why?
2. Yes, I understand it sounds ludicrous but it would be reasonable if we are aliens from a more evolved planet where a balance would natrally be kept with us. Human genes have similarities to ape species we pretty much proved that we have evolved from apes.
3. It would make sense, mutations allow either an unfair advantage or a terrible disadvantage for a species. Although, is this even possible? Could a mutation be this dramatic?
Overall what I'm trying to say is that we don't maintain the balance, so what the hell are we?
Dictated but not read.