RNA replication update?

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
RNA replication update?

I have tried to find some recent articles on the RNA replication that successfully took place earlier in the year. Does anyone know of any updates on this topic? If so, I'd really appreciate some links so I can read them. Thanks.

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could it be

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Try googling:

Try googling:

"undifferenciated DNA"

and

"Stem cells" RNA

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Could it

Anyway to view the article as a non-subscriber?

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat