Is the survival of Israel "sacrosanct", as Obama said?

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Is the survival of Israel "sacrosanct", as Obama said?

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Think I'll have a smoke, or

Think I'll have a smoke, or hold my breath, while waiting for any kind of response.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Another DOA.

Another DOA.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Easy on the eye's. Thanks

Easy on the eye's. Thanks for not blogging the shit outta me.

Tons of Bloggers here think a point / topic can't be adequetly made without writing a fucking book. Glad to see you're not one of them. LOL!

Who the hell wants to spend an hour reading a single post!
Gimme a break.

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
That girl may actually be

That girl may actually be safe. What are the odds that a driving bear would also be a pedophile?

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Given that that specific

Given that that specific bear is also known as pedobear, the chances are prety high.

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pooh Goes Visiting: And

Pooh Goes Visiting: And Other Stories By A.A. Milne wrote:

CHAPTER II

IN WHICH POOH GOES VISITING AND GETS INTO A TIGHT PLACE

...And for a long time Pooh only said "Ow!" . . .

And "Oh!" . . .

And then, all of a sudden, he said "Pop!" just as if a cork were coming out of bottle...

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to troll paradisio!

Welcome to troll paradisio!

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Treat2, Israel and Obama are

Treat2, Israel and Obama are "sacrosanct" on this site!

We don't even approve of posting those words, instead we
snort our shit, bath in urine and subsequently post whatever hallucinations we're having, after giving ourselves a cum facial.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Do you think

treat2 wrote:
Do you think the survival of Israel is "sacrosanct", as Obama said?

You're asking a bunch of atheists if something is sacrosanct?

Are you suprised when you receive an answer in the form of a pedobear?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:That's a

ClockCat wrote:

That's a seriously fucking scary bear-thing. Just look at it. FUCKING LOOK AT IT!!!!111

fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck Israel.

Fuck Israel.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:treat2

HisWillness wrote:

treat2 wrote:
Do you think the survival of Israel is "sacrosanct", as Obama said?

You're asking a bunch of atheists if something is sacrosanct?

Are you suprised when you receive an answer in the form of a pedobear?

lol. That's one unlikely explanation / expectation / interpretation.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Fuck

Vastet wrote:

Fuck Israel.

Direct and to the point.

At least I don't have to read a fucking russian novel to get your meaning.

Thanks.

thatonedude
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Israel seems to be a special

Israel seems to be a special case. On one hand, Western support for Israel is tied to some sort of cultural guilt over the Holocaust. While I don't think I would have supported the creation of the Israeli state had I been alive then, you can't turn back the clock, and Israel and it's neighbors have to learn how to live with one another. The US involvement(and our little military excursions in the area) seems to just exacerbate the situation. Frankly, I doubt that the problem will be solved as long as the two sides cling to their stupid religions. Religion just gets in the way of pragmatic solutions.

All that is necessary for the triumph of good is that evil men do nothing.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
thatonedude wrote:Israel

thatonedude wrote:

Israel seems to be a special case. On one hand, Western support for Israel is tied to some sort of cultural guilt over the Holocaust. While I don't think I would have supported the creation of the Israeli state had I been alive then, you can't turn back the clock, and Israel and it's neighbors have to learn how to live with one another. The US involvement(and our little military excursions in the area) seems to just exacerbate the situation. Frankly, I doubt that the problem will be solved as long as the two sides cling to their stupid religions. Religion just gets in the way of pragmatic solutions.

I can't find anything you said that I'd disagree with.

I'd simply like to comment that the current accepted 2 state solution, if one looks at a maps of what's on the table, could be compared to splitting the U.S. into three parts. 1/3rd would be as far south as Chile, 1/3rd would be around the area where Mexico is, and the last part would be plopped in Canada.

My point is rather simple. The roadmap to peace is total B.S.

The Palestinian State, would be split into 3 distinct and widely separated parts.

Access to water, access to the 3 pieces of the "State" would not be possible, as Israel according to the roadmap would still have it's fundamentalist extremist settlers occupying the land between the 3 parts of the "Palestinian State".

The city of Jerusalem, another hot button issue would remain so, rather than become the first city to be recognized and run/operated as an International city...
not part of Israel, nor part of any of the piece-meal Palestinian "State(s)".

The acceptance of the viability of a State broken into 3 parts, without access to water being the least of the problems is absolutely absurd.

The roadmap to peace is as much as a farce as the currently recognized 2 State solution.

Feel free to comment on that as well.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Vastet

treat2 wrote:
Vastet wrote:

Fuck Israel.

Direct and to the point. At least I don't have to read a fucking russian novel to get your meaning. Thanks.

No problem. That was my intent. Smiling

Though, as standing, it isn't enough. I should have added "Fuck Palestine" as well.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:treat2

Vastet wrote:

treat2 wrote:
Vastet wrote:

Fuck Israel.

Direct and to the point. At least I don't have to read a fucking russian novel to get your meaning. Thanks.

Though, as standing, it isn't enough. I should have added "Fuck Palestine" as well.

Agreed.

They all a bunch of fucking nuts. Cemmented in religious dogma, and stupidity. Ignorance is only a very small part of the equation at this point.

Frankly, I'd not give a shit if the lot of them (not to mention several others in other countries, including the U.S.) magically dissapeared.

It should be noted that I'm obviously not striclty refering to fundamentalists of 2 specific religions.

KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:ClockCat

HisWillness wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

That's a seriously fucking scary bear-thing. Just look at it. FUCKING LOOK AT IT!!!!111

You think that's scary? Mr. Wiggles is a really scary teddy bear.

http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/rehab421.html

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:treat2

Vastet wrote:

treat2 wrote:
Vastet wrote:

Fuck Israel.

"Fuck everybody" will cover all the bases Smiling

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Amen.... Getting back to

Amen....

Getting back to it...

I originally asked an unforgivable question as I used the word "sacrosanct", which 1 poster took as if I was preaching the gospel.

The question remains valid, and only Athesits morons would mistake what I asked.

Apparently I commited a sin. That is to say, I might have actually put up a topic that could launch a debate about what an asshole Obama is. Opps!

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
KSMB wrote:You think that's

KSMB wrote:

You think that's scary? Mr. Wiggles is a really scary teddy bear.

http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/rehab421.html

No. Mr. Wiggles is predictable. We know that Mr. Wiggles, like the economists' "rational agent" will act in self interest (kind of like our dear florist, the Doomed Soul). Predictability goes a long way towards charm. The illustrated bear looks like it could go demon right in the middle of ice cream. It's an unpredictable and frankly fucked-up addition to that illustration.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Apparently I

treat2 wrote:
Apparently I commited a sin. That is to say, I might have actually put up a topic that could launch a debate about what an asshole Obama is. Opps!

Obama was always a politician, so it's not like "asshole" covers it. If he can do enough to convince the people of the US that he's trying his best (which would be a step up) then at least you have that.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:treat2

HisWillness wrote:

treat2 wrote:

Obama was always a politician, so it's not like "asshole" covers it. If he can do enough to convince the people of the US that he's trying his best (which would be a step up) then at least you have that.

GWB convinced plenty of people of plenty of things. Obama is little different. I'm not gonna explain it because you've no idea what the hell I'm talking about, but I assure you that you will, whether in 1, 10, 20, or more years...unless you're terminally stupid you'll feel the pain, it;s just a matter of time.

In the mean time, dream on. Unless you've got a fortune and simply work for fun, you'll get wacked on the head. I assure you.

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd like to hear your

I'd like to hear your explanation and the crazier and more inflammatory it is, the better.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:HisWillness

treat2 wrote:
HisWillness wrote:

treat2 wrote:

GWB convinced plenty of people of plenty of things. Obama is little different. I'm not gonna explain it because you've no idea what the hell I'm talking about, but I assure you that you will, whether in 1, 10, 20, or more years...unless you're terminally stupid you'll feel the pain, it;s just a matter of time. In the mean time, dream on. Unless you've got a fortune and simply work for fun, you'll get wacked on the head. I assure you.

I see that you've misunderstood me, but that's because it was a drunken post. For that, I apologize.

I meant the following:

1) Politicians aren't just "assholes", they invent new and interesting sneaky ways to do stuff, because that's the game

2) GWB was crappy at convincing people of stuff, and Obama is very good at convincing people of stuff, and that would be a step up from GWB

I'm not sure what whack in the head I'm supposed to receive, but I run a hedge fund. If something really bad happens to everyone else, I'll get rich.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote:I'd like to

Gauche wrote:

I'd like to hear your explanation and the crazier and more inflammatory it is, the better.

The thread was posted for you to comment if you want to.

As for my own views or my views about your views, I'm not necessarily going to offer my opinion, e.g. I'm could respond to and debate the previous post, but I'm not going to do so.

When I've something to say about something, you can be sure I'll say it.