User is offlineOffline
christian t-shirts

http://p4cmtshirts.bigcartel.com/product/ex-masturbator-men-women

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Since when are Christians

Since when are Christians not hypocrites?

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote:Since

spike.barnett wrote:

Since when are Christians not hypocrites?

That was my first thought.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Scroll down that page a

Scroll down that page a bit. It gets better.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

scole665
User is offlineOffline
More shirts I'd like to see

First off, I have to admit I kinda wanna walk around in the Ex-masturbator one.  Maybe in front of a Christian Church in my hood.

Here are some others that I thought about making up for p4cm.com

Ex-thinker

Ex-scientist (Well, a worthy one anyway)

Ex-logical

Ex-listener

Ex-open-minded person

Ex-non-judgmental

Ex-non "Witness"

Ex-compassionate

Ex-non hater

Ex-uniter

god -- I tried you on for size.... you were a little long in the crotch, loose in the waist, short in the length and you made my butt look extra flat. I had to take you back for an exchange.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's wrong with

What's wrong with fornication? Oh yeah, I forgot it's a sin unless you're doing it to create one useless kid after another...

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: I can

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I can understand the second one purely from a secular economic level. Unless you can aford a kid, keep it in your pants. I am dirt poor so I'll stick to slapping Mr.Happy.

But the first one, give me a fucking break, which is what masterbation is a "fucking break".

"Daddy gave me this fun entertainment system, but then told me I couldn't play with it".

There is no magical bearded man in the sky telling you what to do with your privates anymore than there is a magical man with a pitchfork telling you what to do with your privates. There is simple common sense void of Superman vs Kriptonite.

It is simple, if you play with yourself, THAT IS OK. If you want to have sex, I'd simply advise that there ARE risks you take. You can get a deadly desease, EVEN FROM ORAL SEX. You can end up having a baby you cant afford. The safest way to avoid these risks is to keep it in your pants. BUT if you insist on taking these risks, wear your seat belt(condom).

This shit sickens me to think people still, in this day and age, l believe that there is a magical camera in the sky, even watching and recording us during our most personal moments. Do these same people want to claim that their magical daddy in the sky watches them take a shit too?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let me add too, that God

Let me add too, that God watches women incert tampons into their vaginas.

Now before believers, of any label go on a rant saying that I am being hatefull, get over it. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with the claims you make.

"God is all seeing" says the believer.

IF that is your claim, then by your own claim you have to conceed that the first statement in this post, if you are to be consistant, then you have to accept that as true.

I personaly find the concept of someone uninvited watching me in my most personal moments, a sick concept. But that is just me. If you dont mind your fictional sky daddy watching at all times, I cant stop you. I am merely pointing out my objections to your claims.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
The one that gets me is the

The one that gets me is the one that says "Ex-Homosexual".  I can feel my blood boiling.

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lovely use of interracial,

Lovely use of interracial, young attractive people to "get out the message" that touching yourself for sexual pleasure makes you some sort of a hypocrite?

First of all, masturbation is PRIVATE, and the fact that people go around announcing this to the world on a t-shirt is not only stupid but bizarre.

This one is made of LOLz! Because it's unintentionally racist AND ironic!

Oh HII I'm going to announce my private life to the world on a cotton T-shirt!

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
MichaelMcF wrote:The one

MichaelMcF wrote:

The one that gets me is the one that says "Ex-Homosexual".  I can feel my blood boiling.

Haha, seriously, who the hell would wear that one anyways?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:This one is

peppermint wrote:

This one is made of LOLz! Because it's unintentionally racist AND ironic!

I know. The Jews got the raw end of the deal more than any other people. The Africans and Germans enslaved the Jews, but you don't see them bringing it up all the time. They need to let it go and put that energy into improving their life and the lives of their children.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace