Atheists working for Jesus?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists working for Jesus?

This might be the funniest thing I've seen this year.

http://postrapturepost.com/index.html

That's right, folks.  For as little as $5, (or as much as $800) you can send your heathen loved ones a message after you've been taken to heaven in the rapture.

Damn, I wish I'd thought of this.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This has to be one of the

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I agree I wish I had thought of it. I have sent the link to all my believer relatives and friends.

It however brings up a few questions.

1 - If the rapture doesn't come during the life of the heathen loved ones is there a refund?

2 - What if the rapture never comes?

3 - How long is the wait list for employment for deliveryman for post rapture postman?

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like the name. That's the

I like the name. That's the funniest part of it to me.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
In a related note Bush and

In a related note Bush and his Big Brother administration have zip codes and adresses for Allah, Yahwey, and Osirus. That and wiretaps, because God told him he doesn't like his drones sucking up to other gods.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog