God's management style

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
God's management style

http://www.giwersworld.org/mgiwer/snakes.html

And the people came to speak against Yahweh and Moses saying, "Why did you bring us out of Egypt to die and the desert? For there is neither food nor water here and this Manna Ready to Eat isn't fit for an Arab."

At this Yahweh sent firey serpents among the people and their bite brought death to many in Israel. And the people came to Moses and begged, "Intercede for us with Yahweh to save us from these serpents."

And Moses interceded and Yahweh spoke, "Nothing doing. The snake bites continue until morale improves."

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A_Nony_Mouse

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

http://www.giwersworld.org/mgiwer/snakes.html

And the people came to speak against Yahweh and Moses saying, "Why did you bring us out of Egypt to die and the desert? For there is neither food nor water here and this Manna Ready to Eat isn't fit for an Arab."

At this Yahweh sent firey serpents among the people and their bite brought death to many in Israel. And the people came to Moses and begged, "Intercede for us with Yahweh to save us from these serpents."

And Moses interceded and Yahweh spoke, "Nothing doing. The snake bites continue until morale improves."

You simply don't understand Yahwey. All he wants is for you to kiss his ass. That is the only morality you need to know.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
He found a humor site and he

He found a humor site and he is using it to pad his post count.  Pleqase don't help him by respomding.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

He found a humor site and he is using it to pad his post count.  Pleqase don't help him by respomding.

It is my website.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml