memetics and the destruction of the world

aristopus111
aristopus111's picture
User is offlineOffline
memetics and the destruction of the world

There's no word to signify the belief that God is coming back with a vengeance.  And you sinners and fornicators are going to be LEFT BEHIND.  Just think of it, destroying the entire world.  What was the sense of making it in the first place? 

Here it's one of the most dangerous and ominous ideas that the world has even known and there's not even a word to describe it. 

Now there is.  The Endmeme.  When billions of people carry the same idea, it makes the prophecy much more likely to happen. 

God is going to destroy the world all right; only trouble is it's the delusional god inside Sarah Palin's head. 

Check out my new video on Youtube—posted today.  Just search on "Endmeme" or hit

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=endmeme&search_type=&aq=f

Thanks

What a cruel ironic cosmic joke! Books written by goat herders and fishermen, determining the destiny of mankind and the entire planet.” Mirror Reversal, Rich Goscicki

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Good aristopus111,  thanks

Good aristopus111,  thanks again. The volume's a bit low. My ears are guitar trashed!

As you also point out, Nietzsche - German philosopher, advocated overcoming the slave mentality and nihilism that he thought were exemplified in historical Christianity.

"The God Who Wasn't There" , movie clip - The Rapture 3 mins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcVymEtVzEY

Like this fav you posted as well, "Terence McKenna - You are the center of the Mandala" - 3 mins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHsB3RviFN4
    Mandala: .... to experience a sense of oneness with the ultimate unity from which the cosmos in all its manifold forms arises.  

i god as you   

aristopus111
aristopus111's picture
User is offlineOffline
The most dangerous threat to humanity is an idea

Thanks, Iam, I'll post on Youtbue a lot more if it goes well. 

Strange that one must carry the Endmeme to even run for office.   Voters won't entrust the future of life on Earth to an atheist, but they will to a gibbering glossolalliac.  THAT IS REALLY SICK.

I love H.G. Wells' line that it doesn't look good for humanity but we have to keep trying.  What a horrible unimaginable waste of time if the George Bush and Sarah Palins of the world win out. 

As I state in the video, it's a race.  We're at a crossroad.  We have to deprogram these people before they figure out a way to self fulfill Biblical prophecy. 

I don't know what state you're in, but I'm trying real hard to prevent Sarah Palin from attaining power.  She really scares me.  Florida is a toss-up state, so I'll try everything I can think of. 

Keep away from the Faith,

Keep a clean belief space in memetic terms,

Rich

What a cruel ironic cosmic joke! Books written by goat herders and fishermen, determining the destiny of mankind and the entire planet.” Mirror Reversal, Rich Goscicki