Confused !

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Confused !

Old is better than young, blue eyes are better than brown, black is better than white, God is love. Life is a gift. Mad is right. Birds swim.  Wait, I think maybe I have this all backwards  ..... Logical questions prove god ?

Nevermind, fuck this. I AM going to sleep. This being "AWAKE" thing, is really a pain in the head ..... what done this to me !  

ETC

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Geezz GAWED, what's the

Geezz GAWED, what's the prayer? Why the secret? ..... 

Jello
User is offlineOffline
I know exactly what you

I know exactly what you mean. I had the same problem a few years back. But after many months of soul searching, I finally realized that the lifestyle I was leading wasn't only hurting my neighbours, it was sucking the the very soul out of the community. So I disposed of all the vegetables, and started eating only seafood. Now my doctor has stopped threatening me with his scalpel, and I've finally learned how to breakdance.

On a lighter note, cheese

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
God proves logical

God proves logical questions.

Beware the squirrel that flies backwards in the night.

Sleep is awake, at least it is if you are sleeping. If you are awake then it is sleep.

You are as god as me and I am as god as you and together we are twice the god that God is, maybe more so as he is fictional and a bad story teller.

Why don't smilies shoot leftwards? I leave you to contemplate this. The answer will enighten you.

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Why don't smilies shoot

"Why don't smilies shoot leftwards?" ~~~

Because the cheesy PC screen is merely 2 dimensional ....

[ Edit: Opps, left, right, up, down, equals 4 ... Add Depth makes 5, in a 3D world. Shit, I'm getting scared! Please help! ]

Hey. I do like extra sharp Cheese best, so far....

Say "cheese", no no I didn't mean expel gas.

Who is grand master of writing words that stink? Cheesy Gawed of course, that old stinky fart! Yeah, well I also try  ..... 

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you feel enlightened?If

Do you feel enlightened?

If not that is the wrong answer, try again... Eye-wink

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jello wrote:I know exactly

Jello wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. I had the same problem a few years back. But after many months of soul searching, I finally realized that the lifestyle I was leading wasn't only hurting my neighbours, it was sucking the the very soul out of the community. So I disposed of all the vegetables, and started eating only seafood. Now my doctor has stopped threatening me with his scalpel, and I've finally learned how to breakdance.

On a lighter note, cheese

I sense a deep message and mystery in those words .... Ahhh, Beer with Cheese, and turn down the stereo, and go fishing ..... I know there is more to this. Dancing keeps the doctor away ..... good advise Jello , thanks for your empathy ! 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A 12 pack of Beer and a

A 12 pack of Beer and a block of Cheese, hey, Nutrition works bitches.

Dragonfire5287
Superfan
Dragonfire5287's picture
User is offlineOffline
Smilies don't shoot

Smilies don't shoot leftwards so that you can't commit profile pic suicide.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Do I have to be drunk to

Do I have to be drunk to understand this thread?

shikko
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Do I have to

Watcher wrote:

Goldfish.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Do I have to

Watcher wrote:

Basically YES, but other methods of euphoria will work !

To the religious, I recommend smoking sacred holy joints rolled in bible paper, and Scotch and holy water for you drinkers, and to you trippers,  first holy soaking them mushrooms when first harvested. Basically holy water add favorite drug.

In a tight pinch, asphyxiation can bring revelation of the holy father, as many with NDE claim.

Being temporarily nailed to a cross would surely be enlightening; any religious folks up for the ultimate god's holy sacrifice method? You will be an instant star!  Sorry, no morphine etc, as it would obscure the results of this important experiment. Healthy  volunteers needed.

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
But without left shooting

But without left shooting smilies you can't have an even fight, it turns out like this:

Sad to say... I am stone-cold sober as I write the insanities.

Many say that all is one... but.. cheese, goldfish....

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thanks r dog , you really

Thanks r dog , you really had me going , and I was needing relief , and was getting ready to beg. 

Geezz, and I thought Dragonfire was being silly. Heck, I was really thinking this was some twist about smiling people's written words .... something deep.  > me

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, bu t the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
The question is the

The question is the answer...

Or is that the other way round?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Now that is WISDOM at it's

Now that is WISDOM at it's finest ! 

Which way is up?, I am lost, can you please help me ? The answer at the church didn't understand the question.

Well, so much for looking in all the wrong places ..... now what ? Yicks, planet EARTH

............... S O S ................

scotty scotty scotty , get me out of here .....