atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
A couple are showing a

A couple are showing a considerably saucy amount of eyebrow!

Be still, my beating heart.....

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow.They must hear 'you have

Wow.They must hear 'you have beautiful eyes' alot.

I can't imagine how you decide which one to click.Wave the mouse randomly?

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
LMAO! Is this serious or a

LMAO! Is this serious or a joke!

It reminds me of some cartoons I remember where the male character was going to be with a woman wearing like a veil - she looked like she'd be really hot, but when she took the veil off she was completely hideous!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I gotta wonder how many of

I gotta wonder how many of them survive the first date with all the proscriptions about women in the quran and all the whack-jobs in the religion.  Wouldn't be a bit surprised if their religious police didn't prowl the personals and have some inane imam take out a fatwah on them.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

PorkChop
Rational VIP!SuperfanSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Wow.They must hear

Loc wrote:

Wow.They must hear 'you have beautiful eyes' alot.

I'm pretty sure that's enough to get a dude killed, right?...Or at least betrothed.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I just went to that website

I just went to that website to check it out.

You can be a man looking for a man there...

...on a muslim dating site...

Think it's a trap?

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:From

kellym78 wrote:

From http://www.shevibemagazine.com/article/Muslim-Personals-Make-It-Hard-To-Choose :

Muslim Personals Make It Hard to Choose

Muslim Personals

ROFLMMFAO!!! 

**TOP ROW, 2nd from the left**

"My name is Manaar, it means guiding light or "lighthouse"...this is why I wear sunglasses, well that and it is SO bollywood! I like long walks behind whatever man will lead me and enjoy tea after my 5 times a day dihikir. ....."

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
From what I have read some

From what I have read some of them think fucking another guy up the ass isn't really gay, but getting it up the ass is. That's why that kid that got taked out to the desert and raped was arrested. Islam is more fucked up than Christianity sometimes.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:From what

MattShizzle wrote:

From what I have read some of them think fucking another guy up the ass isn't really gay, but getting it up the ass is.

Islam sounds more and more like the federal penitentiary every day.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I believe it is the same

I believe it is the same sort of thinking. They were explaining why on the news (wasn't listening that closely and this was months ago.) Because the "pitcher" is still playing the role of the "man" while the "catcher" is playing the role of the "woman." Doesn't really make sense, but when did that ever stop religion?

GaiusJanus
GaiusJanus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gay love in Kabul

Watcher wrote:

I just went to that website to check it out.

You can be a man looking for a man there...

...on a muslim dating site...

Think it's a trap?

‘Gay is OK’ in Afghanistan

When American and British marines started returning from the war in Afghanistan in early 2002, they brought along with them curious stories about Afghanistan’s peasants who put on make-up and consistently followed them around or even sexually abused them. This was a very shocking experience for the soldiers.

I somehow came across this article when Google image searching FARC women.....

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=130563

The last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument: "It came from god."

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
"Birds fly above Kandahar

"Birds fly above Kandahar using only one wing because they are using the other to cover their behinds, the locals say."

HAHA

GaiusJanus
GaiusJanus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Connection

I have to admit that I am personally feeling a connection with the young lady on the second row second from right.....

The last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument: "It came from god."

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kelly- It was good knowing

Kelly-

It was good knowing you before the inevitable revenge of a wayward Jihadist Ex. Really.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't worry. I made a

I wouldn't worry. I made a video on YouTube for the "lie about Allah challenge" where I said I saw Allah going into a gay bar drunk while eating a ham sandwich. I also said on another site where there was some asshatish moslems that mohammed fucked pigs up the ass.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Look who's using keywords to

Look who's using keywords to place ads on the internet...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
 Hey did you know Shelley

Hey did you know Shelley would have liked to bring me to "the compound" but ddin't want to without permission? Maybe next time...

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Taliban Dating

Poe's law again.

Reminds me of the Taliban dating service.

home.comcast.net/~firesplace/talidate.html

http://home.comcast.net/~firesplace/talidate.html

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Do the gay guys gotta wear

Do the gay guys gotta wear burkhas too? Can lesbians do without them?

Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like the two in the middle

I like the two in the middle row on the left side. Looks like they are wearing a 'thong' burka. Hawt!

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Do the gay

MattShizzle wrote:

Do the gay guys gotta wear burkhas too? Can lesbians do without them?

Didn't you know that being gay is a western problem? The President of Iran said so... They don't have any gays (they execute them all).

I like the one on the bottom right, but she might have a problem with my lack of religious ideals.

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
From the top right corner

From the top right corner and moving in a down-left diagonal line...

I wish to do such terrible things to those burkas. And such wonderful things to the persons beneath them. 

Eye-wink

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
Though atheist, I must

Though atheist, I must confess that I'd find pleasure in hearing the one at the bottom-right call out to God.

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!

hazindu
Superfan
hazindu's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll take top right and

I'll take top right and bottom right for a threesome.  If I dot their eyes, will they disappear?

"I've yet to witness circumstance successfully manipulated through the babbling of ritualistic nonsense to an imaginary deity." -- me (josh)

If god can do anything, can he make a hot dog so big even he can't eat all of it?

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Klingons Muslims are

The Klingons Muslims are getting quite advanced with their cloaking device technology.  Something must be done to stem their research and development or the outcome could be disastrous.

(If strike-out and other formatting features don't begin to work soon, I'll go mad.)

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
What country did they use in

What country did they use in the search?? all I got using the most opressive countries on the planet were chicks with no hood. Well maybe one or two.  Freaking liberal muslims. Hood or GTFO!!

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if they offer an

I wonder if they offer an age search range starting at one year old?

Can I set up my own ad listing how many sheep I'm willing to trade for a new wife?

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
FulltimeDefendent

FulltimeDefendent wrote:

Kelly-

It was good knowing you before the inevitable revenge of a wayward Jihadist Ex. Really.

Meh. I still want to do the Burn Your Burka (or Hajib) Challenge. If only I could get Brian on board...

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote:Meh. I still

kellym78 wrote:

Meh. I still want to do the Burn Your Burka (or Hajib) Challenge. If only I could get Brian on board...

Do it!  Then we can do the "Draw Mohammad" contest!

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78

kellym78 wrote:

FulltimeDefendent wrote:

Kelly-

Hey, Chris Hitchens volunteered for torture and I applauded him. If I had a burka, I'd burn it right now. Or I'd just commit the perfect crime in a Muslim neighborhood and hold up a 7-11 to prove the point that burqas should be illegal. Hell, no one's going to suspect a Jewish atheist in a Burqa.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”