Is Life Sacred?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is Life Sacred?

The idea that human life is sacred is so prevalent and accepted that most people would never think to question it. It goes virtually without saying that life is worth more than anything,that no material object should be given preference over a life, no matter how insignificant that life may be.

I have not always completely subscribed to this idea,but I'm sure to say so would invite being called a lot of nasty things.I have recently realised that other people share these thoughts too, through the posts of memebers here. I think Hamby was a particular one.

From a evolutionary standpoint, I think I can see how it wouldn't be sacred. Why should a human life be more important than that of a bug? Just because we are highest intellectually on the chain, why should we think this makes us more deserving?

I'm just looking for some opinions from any side as to why we should consider it sacred or not. To be honest,I'd never given it that much thought, and I'd like to know what argument one could give for saying that ie,material objects can be worth more than human lives, or it isn't logical to expend large amount of resources to save a single life.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is Life Sacred?  NO and i

Is Life Sacred?

NO

and i refuse to elaborate until some one makes the arguement for Lifes Sacridity (no way in hell thats a word...)

What Would Kharn Do?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
For most of the meanings of

For most of the meanings of the word "sacred", there is no god or gods, so it's impossible for anything to be sacred.

For the remaining definitions, then human life is not precisely sacred. I see no reason to view anyone else's life as being untouchable or in particular worth worshipfully preserving.

From my own moral standpoint: You preserve another's life when you are able, and help them when you are able, because that builds and maintains community which we all need to live good and comfortable lives. You don't take a life unless you can find no other choice, because if its a mistake you can not correct it. This decidedly liberal point of view of mine does not make human life sacred.

On the other hand, I really don't mind so many people considering human life sacred... it seems to add to the order of our communities on the whole. Plenty take it to silly extremes, of course, calling little puffy clusters of cells "human" before it's reached that point, for instance. Or preserving a body whose brain is so damaged as to be unable to function in any meaningful way.

Ah, morality... what a wonderfully spongy subject. =^_^=

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Jello
User is offlineOffline
Objectively, life isn't

Objectively, life isn't sacred, but if a bugs life is in danger, and a person's life is in danger, and you are in the position to save one of them, and you save the bugs life, I'll slap you with a frozen dog roll.

My life is sacred to me, but in the grand scheme of things, it's completely insignificant. Of course, personally, I rate the "sacredness" (or whatever) of life according to the size of the brain, just so I can rationalize being a vegetarian and killing flies whenever they annoy me. I hate flies, and I curse them all. Damn them all to hell!!

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
HmmmmmAll life should be

Hmmmmm

All life should be revered!  As for sacred, that word evokes a feeling of soul and blessings and religion...

I will focus on human life:

To take someones life, lets say murder, is taking away a person; lover, friend, mother, brother, sister, father, etc...someone that has made an impact either positively or negatively in anothers life.

Now lets take someone who's life is ended by disease, accident or natural causes, that persons life is ended and is still taking away a person, lover, friend, mother, brother, sister, father, etc...someone that has made an impact either positively or negatively in anothers life.

Consider a person who takes their own life. That persons life and the impact it has made on another; lover, friend, mother, brother, sister, father, etc. has ended.

The ending of life impacts those still living, there will always be material items to have--a personality is unique and cannot be duplicated.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, I believe that life is,

Yes, I believe that life is, generally, sacred. By sacred I mean that it is precious. I know sacred can also have associations with fairytale belief and such. But I don't use it that way.

In my opinion life is sacred because we, generally, think.

With some exceptions I believe that anyone that takes the life of another should forfit their own. It is the only way to effectively guarantee that, that person will never take another persons life. Life without the possibility of parole is an illusion.

Smiling

Respectfully,
Lenny

"The righteous rise, With burning eyes, Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies, To beat and burn and kill"
Witch Hunt from the album Moving Pictures. Neal Pert, Rush

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Please don't kill, harm,

Please don't kill, harm, nor hurt me ..... please help me ..... I AM "special" as you.  

magilum
User is offlineOffline
There are a couple

There are a couple ambiguities in the question whether life is sacred. I'll assume for the term 'sacred' we don't mean in the religious sense -- that is, made significant by an external and inscrutable factor -- but that it is fundamentally important. The second problem is looking at it 'from an evolutionary' sense. On the one hand we have a subjective idea like the significance of a thing, and an objective observation like evolutionary theory. Nothing could be sacred to evolutionary theory at all, or to any other merely descriptive view. It's not normative, it merely is. This only leaves the subject and its perspective to speak about the importance of life. Is life fundamental, and the violation of which fundamentally bad?

Sit in the pot, turn on the heat, and see whether your hands reach up for the edges.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Until I know what "sacred"

Until I know what "sacred" means, I'm going with No.  Life is not sacred.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
Well it depends on what

Well it depends on what situation we got.

I wouldn't take anyones life if there were no good reason for that.

I would gladly kill criminals and so help the community (Dexter is a great series)

I would gladly kill for the progress of science or the benefit of mankind (Can't find a situation which could need that)

I would gladly die for the progress of science or the benefit of mankind

And so on, it all depends on whether the life is worth more or less than the other option.

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
life's significance

Really depends on which side of the coin you are on, in realistic western terms, life has far more meaning, than lets say many countries in Africa (not saying that they are some how less deserving of life, but the perspectives are different). However there are situations in which one must/can/should terminate another person's life. Self Defense, in the defense of another innocent person, in the case of someone wanting to end their life due to decline in quality of life, or terminal illness in which the quality of life will decline significantly.

However with that said, we must also take care to help perserve life as much as possible (although I am for limiting birth rates for our population which is not out growing the earth and famine and starvations will be occurring.).

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't necessarily call

I wouldn't necessarily call life "sacred", but I think it's really special.  It sort of underpins everything else. 

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks like I shoudln't have

Looks like I shouldn't have used to word sacred,though I didn't even think about it in a religious sense.A point I was trying to get to was are material objects ever worth more than a life? I'll relate a story I heard:

In Korea or Vietnam(forget which) the captain of a aircraft carrier was faced with a choice: a peasant family(don't know why they had a plane) was going to crash into the sea unless they could land on the carrier. Do let them do so, the captain would have to push millions of dollars worth of helicopters off the side.Apparently he did so.

So can there be situations were material outweighs human? Do you agree it's better to lose valuable resources in time of war for a peasant family that is insignificant on the greater scale?

Btw,if you think that story sounds cooked up and stupid I heard it on a christian radio station

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Until I

Hambydammit wrote:

Until I know what "sacred" means, I'm going with No.  Life is not sacred.

I think the fear theists have when we tell the truth about nature is that they falsely think that means we want a lawless society where murdering your neighbor for their wallet is moral.

Self preservation is an evolutionary trait of biological life.

Life is not sacred in that babies are a natural and abundant occurrence  just like pollen spores can produce vegetation.

Having said that, the reason humans falsely call life sacred is because we have the evolutionary trait of genes developing into  replication. And when a threat comes to that replication it manifests itself into the psychological fear of facing one's own mortality(the end of that replication).

BUT, the reality in the cosmic sense is that life is not sacred. Even if we don't cause our own destruction as a species, the planet will change to a point, by some cause, to no longer support human life.

In layman's terms carbon base life on this planet is a blip in the history of time and our species will be a blip too. When we face our mortality instead of crossing our fingers and stop using rabbit's feet thinking, then we will find answers.

The pathetic part of humanity is that because we treat life as some magical thing, instead of a biological reality, we stop thinking about ways to extend the ride of the species and default to superstition and gap arguments.

Theists reading this should not falsely accuse us of being blood drinkers or cootie spreaders  and stupid shit like that. We are merely saying that the human species would do better for it's future if it weren't so self centered and narcissistic.

Humans are NOT the center of the universe and we will die as a species just like the T-Rex.

If humans were the center of the universe, then why are cock roaches a much older species and why do scientist project their survival long after the demise of the human species?

And we know of things in the cosmos that in a blink of an eye could wipe out all biological life on this planet. Life is not special, it is merely an natural event amongst many natural events. THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T VALUE OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL SURVIVAL. It just means we are not self centered.

But somehow, superstitious myth loving fear mongers want to equate an observation of nature, as somehow being void of emotion or empathy.

I do think when atheists say, "Life is not sacred" it needs to come with some clarification so that idiot morons don't go, "SEE SEE SEE, those godless heathens think anything goes and we can be lawless and kill and rape  ect ect ect".

The difference between the atheist and theist is we don't assign life to a magical bearded man in the sky vs a man with a pitchfork. Life was not caused by Superman vs Kriptonite.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That would be an absolute

That would be an absolute no. Life in and of itself is completely worthless. The quality of life is what matters.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think life is important.

I think life is important. But sacred, no. We think it wrong to kill because we can put ourselves into the positions of others and recognise other people as human beings like us. I am a non-cognitivist, which means that there is no natural moral law or moral properties, but I am also a Utilitarian, and I think it is important to aim at creating the greatest happiness, this means not killing each other most of the time.

I do not believe an embryo has a life, nor a foetus. I do not believe creating hybrid human/cow cells is mutilating life and indeed actually saves lives. It really fucking annoys me when Christards, especially Catholics bang on about the sanctity of life because they don't actually have a fucking clue. What about actual living people suffering from illnesses which could be cured by experimenting on a few tiny cells. I hate how they think they can influence a government (Labour, UK) which openly admits "We don't do God!" and is actually, in this respect trying to make people's lives better.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:A point I was tryinf

Quote:
A point I was tryinf to get to was are material objects ever worth more than a life?

Sometimes, yes.

Quote:
So can there be situations were material outweighs human? Do you agree it's better to lose valuable resources in time of war for a peasant family that is insignificant on the greater scale?

The simple answer is that the very act of war demonstrates the truth of this.  Assuming a war is perceived as justified, it makes sense that collateral losses should not be enough of a motivator to stop the machine of war.  Oh, and I think that story sounds like bullshit.  Why'd a peasant family have a plane, and what the fuck were they doing flying out into the ocean?

Anyway, I think in day to day non-war situations, it's pretty hard to come up with realistic situations that material is worth more to most people than a human life, but they certainly exist.  This is all part of the "subjective but not arbitrary" morality that we get from our genes.  Most people are going to value life very highly.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Quote:A

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:
A point I was tryinf to get to was are material objects ever worth more than a life?

Sometimes, yes.

Quote:

The simple answer is that the very act of war demonstrates the truth of this.  Assuming a war is perceived as justified, it makes sense that collateral losses should not be enough of a motivator to stop the machine of war.  Oh, and I think that story sounds like bullshit.  Why'd a peasant family have a plane, and what the fuck were they doing flying out into the ocean?

Anyway, I think in day to day non-war situations, it's pretty hard to come up with realistic situations that material is worth more to most people than a human life, but they certainly exist.  This is all part of the "subjective but not arbitrary" morality that we get from our genes.  Most people are going to value life very highly.

I was just this morning watching a documentary on the "Manhattan Project", and the group of scientists that worked on it, as soon as the final 4 minute experiment was over (that day) those involved felt a deep sadness and fear as to what they had just accomplished and the future implications of how it would affect humanity. Even right before the test some worried that the experiment would mistakenly blow up half of Chicago.

Einstein originally wrote in a letter to FDR he should get a bomb because he was sure the Germans were working on it. It turned out that the German scientists merely pondered it, but didn't take it seriously because they falsely thought it would take TONS of uranium. Some American scientists thought that too, but were over ridden by the scientists that said it would take just a few pounds.

Just like the scientists who  built the bomb, Einstein realized the horrific implications and regretted his advice and spent the rest of his life promoting the strict control of such weapons, (cat was already out of the bag).

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Humans are NOT

Brian37 wrote:
Humans are NOT the center of the universe and we will die as a species just like the T-Rex.

I don't believe we are the center of the universe and completely agree with you that we will, as a species, die out.

Life is very common here on Earth. But as we look out into space, and out and out and out into infinity... We can plainly see that life really isn't all that common when you look at things with a wider angle lens. And despite the quantity and diversity of life here on Earth. For the most part, we humans, are the only ones really capable of understanding, barely, more than eat, sleep, fuck. Not the center of the universe, but definitely a little special. And no one has the right to take that away, generally speaking of course.

Respectfully,
Lenny

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I don't think we will die

I don't think we will die out as a species unless we seriously fuck up in some way (nuclear/biological war, not doing anything about global warming) or some major disaster (asteroid strike/naturally evolving super plague) at least not until solar changes take place (and even then, maybe we will have been able to colonize other systems - not too likely though.) The big difference between us and every other species that ever existed is we have civilization.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
When the righteous rise

I think we are going to die out as a species long before our sun starts dying.

We are almost certainly going to kill each other off when the righteous rise. With burning eyes, of hatred and ill-will. Madmen fed on fear and lies,. They will beat and burn and kill to save us from ourselves. (Shamefully stolen from the genius of Neil Pert)

Seriously though, I think theists will be responsible for our demise as a species.

Respectfully,
Lenny

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Seriously though, I

Quote:
Seriously though, I think theists will be responsible for our demise as a species.

I don't give them that much credit, myself.  I feel pretty certain that by the time we have fished the sea until nothing but jellyfish are left, we'll either be in an early ice age from our greenhouse emissions or we'll have destroyed so many arable ecosystems that we'll starve ourselves down to a billion people or so.  And let's not forget the bacteria.  With another thousand years to get used to antibiotics, the bugs are going to have a field day with us.  Hell, we wasted our best bug-blaster on zits.

Books about atheism

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I don't

MattShizzle wrote:

I don't think we will die out as a species unless we seriously fuck up in some way (nuclear/biological war, not doing anything about global warming) or some major disaster (asteroid strike/naturally evolving super plague) at least not until solar changes take place (and even then, maybe we will have been able to colonize other systems - not too likely though.) The big difference between us and every other species that ever existed is we have civilization.

Every species that has ever existed has died out, and so will Homo sapiens. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Not to worry about that,

Not to worry about that, cause we are the nitty gritty shit that always was, too always be, the ever changing ..... ONE .... we are what we are, we could call it god, but why the dogma ?  ...... ummm  yeah , so many are afraid and have been taught they are guilty for being born ..... fuck that god of abe shit ......

magilum
User is offlineOffline
No offense intended, but the

No offense intended, but the more I follow this thread, the more nebulous the intent of the question seems.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote:No offense

magilum wrote:

No offense intended, but the more I follow this thread, the more nebulous the intent of the question seems.

I know,I guess it's one of those things that makes sense to the person but is hard to explain.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Subdi Visions wrote:Brian37

Subdi Visions wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I don't believe we are the center of the universe and completely agree with you that we will, as a species, die out.

Life is very common here on Earth. But as we look out into space, and out and out and out into infinity... We can plainly see that life really isn't all that common when you look at things with a wider angle lens. And despite the quantity and diversity of life here on Earth. For the most part, we humans, are the only ones really capable of understanding, barely, more than eat, sleep, fuck. Not the center of the universe, but definitely a little special. And no one has the right to take that away, generally speaking of course.

No, I think biological carbon based life is probably quite common. Just like albinos are a statistical minority in the human species, with the trillions of galaxies with billions of stars each, it wouldn't surprise me at all if millions of other planets in the universe sustained some sort of biological life, even if primitive like an amoeba.

Just like humans are a minority in number compared to cockroaches, of course 90 to 99% of of all planets in the universe are probably baron, mathmatically if we could scan every planet in the universe we should see, statistically similar size stars and therefore similar size planets with similar atmospheres. If it stands to reason that suns are not unique, why would we assume that a planet like earth is? Earth like planets would be a minority, but not an outright impossibility. If it happened in our corner of the universe we should expect it to happen elsewhere.

HAVING SAID THAT, i am not a little green man conspiracy nut. I would assume that whatever life would be out there would be in the same boat we are, merely isolated, like we are because of the impossible distance.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've always seen 'sacred' as

I've always seen 'sacred' as a synonym for precious or moral value.
The religious/spiritual etymology has never bothered me.

I kind of like the idea of life being sacred, but I think that it should be a rule of thumb than an absolute.
Morality and values aren't so much a property of biological things so much as concepts towards our relationship to other things.
I think a good default relationship to have is one of good will, even to a living thing that cannot reciprocate.
If there's an insect stuck in my room, I will try and guide it out of a window.
Not that there's a rational reason to treat an insect that way, other than it's a good approach to living things in general.
Thing is, while it's a good default to start with, I don't see it as an absolute.
If the circumstance shows that our relationship with this being cannot be harmonious then killing it becomes a real option.
That's a big 'if' but an 'if' nonetheless.
I have no problems at all with pest control.
Not 100% sure whether I could justify my meat eating in the same way but it might be on a similar track.
I also think that war can be acceptable under the circumstances.

I'd certainly find it difficult to view the life of Taliban members as sacred.
Potentially, as humans, they're capable of becoming positive part of society and thereby as 'sacred' as the rest of us.
While they're part of an organisation that terrorises people (I mean, I could have some sympathy if armed forces were their only targets) then their loss is like the loss of cancerous cells inside a body.

Loc wrote:
From a evolutionary standpoint, I think I can see how it wouldn't be sacred. Why should a human life be more important than that of a bug? Just because we are highest intellectually on the chain, why should we think this makes us more deserving?

The thing with this is, what has evolutionary theory got to do with morals and values?
Maybe as an explanation on how humans came to have morality, a history lesson in how morality develloped, but surely absolutely no influence on what morals we should have now? (I think this was a key point that Dawkins wanted to make in his selfish gene book, that a major part of human evolution was that their actions had surpassed the cruel conditions of nature.)
One of the theist's favourite strawmen, painting the atheist as some nihilist who doesn't care if the weak get's trodden on, often argues from social darwinism.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
You guys that talk about us

You guys that talk about us just being another species and we will die out like all other species are missing something here.  All life on Earth can trace it's lineage back to the very first biological cell to ever exist.

So that means that you and I are the descendents of a creature that lived 4 billion years ago.  Of course in our nomenclature Homo sapiens will be "dead" when we evolve into a new species, but does that mean that our survival failed?  No.  It just morphed into the next species.

We've made it this far.  I say we keep going forever.

Now help me get our asses off this fucking planet!

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:We've made it this

Quote:
We've made it this far.  I say we keep going forever.

If, by "we" you mean a continued lineage from the original life on earth, independent of the descent of Homo sapien, then I agree that life will probably last until the sun burns it up.

Books about atheism

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:If, by

Hambydammit wrote:

If, by "we" you mean a continued lineage from the original life on earth, independent of the descent of Homo sapien, then I agree that life will probably last until the sun burns it up.

Pffft.  My family line stretches back 4 billion years.  I'm not going to be the one to drop the ball.  So, what about the help thing?  Design me a flux capacitor or something.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
To sound like everyone else

To sound like everyone else on this thread, there is nothing special about any form of life regardless of how you explain its origins if you decide to do so.  If you posit a creator entity, then we are all simply a means to an end we never knew of, considered, or even wanted.  If you do not and posit an eternal universe, then we are nothing more but a small spec in a much larger cycle of destruction and creation that we will never be able to fully understand since the cycle of creation ends before we can get enough information and understanding to alter or change the cycle.  However, because our knowledge and understanding is both limited and fallible, it is all too easy to convince ourselves that life is special since, as has been pointed out in this thread, the instinct to survive no matter what the cost is ingrained in our genes, which is why every argument for the "sacredness" of life can be summed up in this sentence "It just is, for if it wasn't, you wouldn't want to continue living".

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Hambydammit

Watcher wrote:

Hambydammit wrote:

Pffft.  My family line stretches back 4 billion years.  I'm not going to be the one to drop the ball.  So, what about the help thing?  Design me a flux capacitor or something.

1.21 gigawatts!??!?

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote:Watcher

jmm wrote:

Watcher wrote:

Hambydammit wrote:

1.21 gigawatts!??!?

I'll get started on Mr. Fushion?

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Sacred ?  Peter & Wendy

Sacred ? 

Peter & Wendy - Candy Girl (The Archies)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82iz2rGCdEk

Who is in doubt ?               WE rock. We are god. We are ONE ! ..... call it whatever    

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
illeatyourdog wrote:I'll get

illeatyourdog wrote:

I'll get started on Mr. Fushion?

Now you're talking!  Let's do this!

Quote:

Believe you can, and you can. Belief is one of the most powerful of all problem dissolvers. When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome, you are more than half way to victory over it already - Norman Vincent Peale