I need to apologize to the Atheist Community.

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline

My dearest apologizes are in order.

I was told today that I looked like an atheist. I didn't know how my ugly mug was ever given the distinction of the bases for being our poster child, so I am just sorry that my ugliness has been linked to your (and mine) personal belief. 

I can just see the anti campaign now, "If you become an atheist you will become ugly like this!", with pictures of me on tee-shirts sold at ever christian rock concert. hahahaha  

Man is the only animal in all of nature that cannot accept its own mortality.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could be worse. At least you

Could be worse. At least you aren't Ray Comfort.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Could be worse. At

Loc wrote:

Could be worse. At least you aren't Ray Comfort.

Or Kent Hovind, SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

brights
Silver Member
User is offlineOffline

I agree with Loc and Brian 37 and will add Ted Haggard.  I must say you need to know the truth as far as I am concerned you are not ugly.  Maybe it was said just to see what your reaction would be.  

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd take it as a compliment!

I'd take it as a compliment -

All they mean to say is that you don't have that crazy Fanatic Gleam in your eyes that those hardcore christians always seem to posses. Atheist have a more realistic articulate look/expression on their face.

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beard? check.

Wait, beard, short-ish brown hair, skeptical expression, blue shirt.... SHIT! I look like an atheist too! Maybe more so, because of the glasses and the extra dour expression - EVERY xian KNOWS that atheists are grumpy intellectuals.

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahahaha....Thanks for the

hahahaha....

Thanks for the moral support.

If the grumpy, inquisitive, bearded look is the atheist give-a-way, remind me not to date a female atheist. hahaha

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mazid the Raider wrote:Wait,

Mazid the Raider wrote:
Wait, beard, short-ish brown hair, skeptical expression, blue shirt.... SHIT! I look like an atheist too! Maybe more so, because of the glasses and the extra dour expression - EVERY xian KNOWS that atheists are grumpy intellectuals.

I'm seriously looking for a blue shirt and a camera right now.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hehehe. Awesome.

Hehehe. Awesome.

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
EV'Rbody do it!

Nice, I just saw your avatar on another (already derailed) thread and posted about the blue-shirt-poutiness of it all.

...fuck, I just noticed - I just put on another blue shirt 2 minutes ago Shocked

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mazid the Raider

Mazid the Raider wrote:

...fuck, I just noticed - I just put on another blue shirt 2 minutes ago Shocked

Typical. You're such an atheist.

fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I too just noticed that I am

I too just noticed that I am also wearing a blue shirt today. Its official, you can only post in this forum if you are wearing a blue shirt.

Blue is last years black! It just screams anti-society, and breaks the bonds of social conformity... 2 snaps...

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
ugzog wrote:I too just

ugzog wrote:

I too just noticed that I am also wearing a blue shirt today. Its official, you can only post in this forum if you are wearing a blue shirt.

Blue is last years black! It just screams anti-society, and breaks the bonds of social conformity... 2 snaps...

I mostly wear black or white shirts.What does this mean? Am I secretly still harboring theism in my dress sense?

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
i won't lie, hiswillness...

i found your previous picture quite attractive. nonetheless, it's a noble sacrifice to stay true to your miserable atheistic rebelliousness.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
draggycat wrote:i found your

draggycat wrote:

i found your previous picture quite attractive. nonetheless, it's a noble sacrifice to stay true to your miserable atheistic rebelliousness.

First of all, you're clearly not wearing blue or sporting a crabby expression, so I can't even take you seriously as an atheist. Second, you were probably just distracted by the suit and tie. I'm much less shiny in person.

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:First of

HisWillness wrote:

First of all, you're clearly not wearing blue or sporting a crabby expression, so I can't even take you seriously as an atheist. Second, you were probably just distracted by the suit and tie. I'm much less shiny in person.

well fuck, i'm wearing all black and my hair is left unbrushed, so i must qualify as somewhat atheistic for today.

and don't be so modest, that radiant smile could have had me mistaking you for a theist any day.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
draggycat wrote:well fuck,

draggycat wrote:

well fuck, i'm wearing all black and my hair is left unbrushed, so i must qualify as somewhat atheistic for today.

Unbrushed hair, check. Black ... let me check with the judges ... yes, black is still considered atheist wear.

draggycat wrote:

and don't be so modest, that radiant smile could have had me mistaking you for a theist any day.

Oh, now we're into backhanded compliment territory. Well done. For a second there, I thought you were going to try to convert me to something that involved an invisible dad.

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Unbrushed

HisWillness wrote:

Unbrushed hair, check. Black ... let me check with the judges ... yes, black is still considered atheist wear.

killer, then my atheist title is safe (at least until grooming and ditching these rags for outside world attire)

hiswillness wrote:

Oh, now we're into backhanded compliment territory. Well done. For a second there, I thought you were going to try to convert me to something that involved an invisible dad.

well hey easy mistake, you did look as happy as someone deluded into believing he'll live forever in a shower of his god's piss. (which i might add was not the attractive part).

Edit: yeah, weird exaggeration for sure. dunno in a ranting stupor a dude saying cheese for the camera when i see it.

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yea, I have baptized in his

Yea, I have baptized in his holy urine! I am saved by a salty shower of waste excretion! All hail Urinal, god of piss!

Thank you sir, may I have another!

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
draggycat wrote:well hey

draggycat wrote:

well hey easy mistake, you did look as happy as someone deluded into believing he'll live forever in a shower of his god's piss. (which i might add was not the attractive part).

Yikes. Here I was just smiling for the camera. Y'know, one of those family shots where you have to smile with that photo smile.

But how would an atheist smile? That's the question for our original poster. How could an atheist even get a smile going (that is, without the aforementioned supernatural golden shower? Everyone knows that the godless have no joy.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys are freaking me

You guys are freaking me out.

That is all.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:You guys

Hambydammit wrote:

You guys are freaking me out.

That is all.

aw come on, this is fun! 

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:But how

HisWillness wrote:

But how would an atheist smile? That's the question for our original poster. How could an atheist even get a smile going (that is, without the aforementioned supernatural golden shower? Everyone knows that the godless have no joy.

The only reason a atheist would smile is because of the  joy he gets from using his satan given intelligence to lead the godly   away from the narrow path.Because they know god exists but reject him in favir of hell,they try trick as many theists to join them as possible.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

fluffz
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I was wearing a blue shirt

I was wearing a blue shirt this morning and I changed to black..

Also, when you think about it, this site's color scheme is also pretty blue/black.

Further investigation is due.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm sick of looking at

I'm sick of looking at myself frowning, so I'm putting up the other avatar. For posterity:

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
d'aw, and here i was just

d'aw, and here i was just about to join the party with the committee-approved criteria. ah well... (my scowl lacks sincerity anyway).

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
draggycat wrote:d'aw, and

draggycat wrote:

d'aw, and here i was just about to join the party with the committee-approved criteria. ah well... (my scowl lacks sincerity anyway).

No, there you have the disappointed-in-life pissy look that's a crucial part of the "whining atheist" stereotype. It looks like you're about to break into a smile, though. I'm pretty sure atheists aren't supposed to smile. Or make jokes. Or wear colourful clothing or be nice to people ... ever.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: I'm

HisWillness wrote:

I'm pretty sure atheists aren't supposed to smile.

Have you seen the grin in your picture? You look suspicously..happy. What you so happy about Will? Been dealing in abit of theism on the side? Only god can give true joy! Be miserable you atheist!

dudeofthemoment wrote:

ugzog
Bronze Member
ugzog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't believe this threat

I can't believe this threat has gone on as long as it has...

sniff.... you guys make me the happiest, non-smiling atheist in my whole cubicle!

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Have you seen the

Loc wrote:
Have you seen the grin in your picture? You look suspicously..happy. What you so happy about Will? Been dealing in abit of theism on the side?

It's the drugs. Remember how atheists are also hedonistic drug fiends? I'm on ... uh ... uppers. Or whatever makes you smile like that. Yeah, that's it.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:Loc

HisWillness wrote:

Loc wrote:
Have you seen the grin in your picture? You look suspicously..happy. What you so happy about Will? Been dealing in abit of theism on the side?

It's the drugs. Remember how atheists are also hedonistic drug fiends? I'm on ... uh ... uppers. Or whatever makes you smile like that. Yeah, that's it.

Oh ya.How could I forget all atheists are hardcore substance abusers in order to try fill that god shaped hole in their lives. My bad.

That reminds me of when my teacher would always tell us how none-xtians will often get caught up in alcohol/drug abuse to try fill that god hole. Guess there's never been a xtian alcoholic/druggie?

dudeofthemoment wrote:

draggycat
draggycat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:Guess there's

Loc wrote:

Guess there's never been a xtian alcoholic/druggie?

helloooooooo, that's why you thank the lord for helping you out of your addiction.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:That reminds me of

Loc wrote:

That reminds me of when my teacher would always tell us how none-xtians will often get caught up in alcohol/drug abuse to try fill that god hole. Guess there's never been a xtian alcoholic/druggie?

There have been, but they're all church leaders. It was explained to me once that church leaders are under so much more pressure than regular believers that they experience more temptation. Or the devil calls them more, I don't know. Ugh.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I finally made one of my own

I finally made one of my own (and had a hell of a time finding this thread!) I didn't want to change my avatar so here it is:

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team