parodies of intelligent design and/or the idiotic "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed"

oriole
User is offlineOffline
parodies of intelligent design and/or the idiotic "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed"

Why does BIG RELIGION keep out the theory of the UNINTELLIGIBLE DIVINE?  We UD'ers are not saying that Jesusism is WRONG, we're only saying it's clearly not a fact, it's JUST A THEORY, and there are other good theories out there as well. Let the Church set a good example to BIG SCIENCE by TEACHING THE CONTROVERSY.

So I'm saying to the Church, give equal time in your Sunday schools to your Jesusism (how many of you knew that Jesusism was EVEN OLDER than stodgy old Darwinism?) and the MODERN theory of the UNINTELLIGIBLE DIVINE, based on the concept of IRREDUCIBLE INCOMPREHENSIBILITY.

Unintelligible Divine theorists tell us that concepts such as the Trinity, which are clearly irreducibly incomprehensible, force us to conclude that divinity is unintelligible. Sure, MICRODIVINITY, i.e. the existence of very small gods which are only marginally different from humans, might be possible, but MACRODIVINITY, i.e. the existence of really God-like Gods which are a whole different species, is clearly an entirely different thing.

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY, that's all we're asking. Don't expel unintelligibility from your Sunday schools, and you'll teach big science that they should also welcome unintelligible theories in the science classroom.