Favorite Atheist Beers

sanshou
Troll
sanshou's picture
User is offlineOffline
Favorite Atheist Beers

I prefer Guinness, myself, although Tsing  Tao is a delightful atheist beer.

CircleK
CircleK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sierra Nevada, Guiness,

Sierra Nevada, Guiness, Becks, Heineken.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   I seem to like you

I seem to like you after all sanshou ,

as any beer drinker is first a friend of mine, and does love also the god of fun fun fun . The only way I can make sense of me is to say I am god , nothing much more to it. So silly it is to be fighting about god shit. Beer is much more important ....  

ummm some don't get it , let's get them drunk, salvation to all , beer rules ! Damn sober Buddhists, as much as I love them they need beer , that would be a god blessing deluxe .....  Yeah me god does beer , and all the rest  ....  I like the taste of girl as well , my fav is atheist girls ! ummm the best .... with BEER !

I want RRS girls ! They get me so hot , I want them all .... I love them them all , ummm ummm , beer and atheist girls .... PERFECT it IS !

Xain girls are a drag ..... but I can work on them .... Geeezzz I AM LUCKY , love is free .....

NickB
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
NickB's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Stella Artois is my

Stella Artois is my favourite commercial beer but as for the best beer in the world you will find it in smallish mom and pop breweries in Germany. If you like beer take a holiday in Germany.

If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
1554, Fat Tire, Shiner Bock,

1554, Fat Tire, Shiner Bock, and from a local brewery here in Ft. Worth (Rahr) Ugly Pug.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Anderson Valley IPA or

Anderson Valley IPA or Victor Hop Wallop IPA.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't drink that often but

I don't drink that often but when I have a beer it must be one of the following:

-Rolling Rock

-Honey Brown

-Newcastle brown ale

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords wrote:I

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

I don't drink that often but when I have a beer it must be one of the following:

-Rolling Rock

-Honey Brown

-Newcastle brown ale

Other than Newcastle, those beers are like making love in a canoe (fucking close to water.)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Renee

MattShizzle wrote:

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

-Rolling Rock

-Honey Brown

-Newcastle brown ale

Other than Newcastle, those beers are like making love in a canoe (fucking close to water.)

Well be thankful the beer companies realize that not all of us have the same taste receptors. It would sure suck if not everyone could be satisfied by just one beer.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
HomeBrew

But to truely be an "atheist" beer, wouldn't it have to be homebrewed? Just like you don't want a faith that was ready made. I've had some good ones and bad ones when I've tried it myself. I recommend getting a kit here:

http://www.mrbeer.com/

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Mr. Atheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I'm a fan of the Granville

I'm a fan of the Granville Island Pale Ale (local micro brewery)

Corona is always an easy drink as is Moosehead & Alexander Keiths

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:But to truely be

EXC wrote:

But to truely be an "atheist" beer, wouldn't it have to be homebrewed? Just like you don't want a faith that was ready made. I've had some good ones and bad ones when I've tried it myself. I recommend getting a kit here:

http://www.mrbeer.com/

I used to homebrew.My neighbor still does. The Mrbeer kit is shit. Go to a local or even online homebrew shop if you want to do this.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I drink ciders,but when I do

I drink ciders,but when I do drink beer it's Black Label. Honestly I don't like beer,its just cheaper.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Next to religion and

Next to religion and politics, beer is the subject that should be generally ignored in "polite" company.  As in, you don't want to start a battle.  Beer snobs spring out of the woodwork when you start talking about it.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
 whatever. Some natty ice

whatever. Some natty ice and a bottle of maddog 20/20 wrapped in a trashbag is all you need. 

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
The trashbag will come in

The trashbag will come in handy after you're done drinking.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Personally

Personally, after a bottle of whiskey in the under $10 range, any beer is my kind of beer.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, ironic as it may

Well, ironic as it may sound, I like Hebrew Messiah Bold.

http://www.shmaltz.com/

Notable titles include:

Jewbilation Eleven

Genesis Ale

Origin Pomegranate Ale

Oh, and yes, it's a couple of Jewish guys who own the company.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Well,

Hambydammit wrote:

Notable titles include:

Jewbilation Eleven

Genesis Ale

Origin Pomegranate Ale

LOL 

jewbilation....that's great.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Try this mix. Frost a mug in

Try this mix. Frost a mug in your freezer, then mix half a Fosters with half a Yingling. Not sure what to call it? ABT Australian Black and Tan, or Aborigini. Brown Kangaroo, maybe?

Anywho, it is good.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Nimitz68
Nimitz68's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's only one beer for

There's only one beer for the true atheist!

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
No such thing as an atheist

No such thing as an atheist beer, its only man's sin that allowed life to die and without death there could be no fermentation hence no beer

Unless of course you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Fact!)

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kelly, can you pass me that

Kelly, can you pass me that trash bag?

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Well,

Hambydammit wrote:

Notable titles include:

Jewbilation Eleven

Genesis Ale

Origin Pomegranate Ale

I used to work for Jewish organization, and we used to drink those HeBrew beers all the time. They were pretty good as I recall.

Old Speckled Hen is my personal favorite. Followed closely by Bluepaw Wild Blueberry Wheat Ale from the Sea Dog Brewery in Maine. 

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lets see favorites, in

Lets see favorites, in order

1) Guinness Ale

2) Guinness Stout in bottle

3) Guinness Ale in a can

4) Kilkenny

5) Hobgoblin from Wychwood brewery

6)Fiddlers Elbow from Wychwood brewery

7) Stella Artois

Cool Canadian

9) Dos Equis

10) Laker (local ontario brewery)

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  .... All should be so

.... All should be so lucky ..... Let's make more beer factorys ! ..... Beer brewers should be tax free ...... like the church, .... no fuck the church, tax the fuck out of the church   ..... WTF is wrong with us? .....    I want cheap beer , fuck the church people , make them slaves, put them work making beer .....    

(  btw Fun RRS,  "Girl Dancing", where are you ??? "Nero" too , I miss you to tears    

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can't believe no one's

Can't believe no one's mentioned Unibroue's Maudite.  Among other things, "Maudite" roughly translates from the French to "Blasphemy".  As a matter of fact, if you take it back to Latin roots, we have it's antonym in English as "benediction".

But the best beer I've ever had is Innis and Gunn Oak Aged Beer.  It's a Scottish beer that finishes its brewing in a white oak barrel, just like Bourbon.  Smooth, complex and drinkable all at once.

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
From the Great Lakes Brewing

From the Great Lakes Brewing Company here in Cleveland:

Nosferatu Red

Conway's Irish Ale

Christmas Ale

Others:

Railyard Ale (Wynkoop Brewing, Denver)

Fat Tire (New Belgium Brewing, Ft. Collins, CO)

Bachelor Bitter (Deschutes Brewing, Bend, OR)

Arrogant Bastard (Stone Brewing, Escondido, CA)

Old Leghumper (Thirsty Dog Brewing, Centerville, OH)

Samuel Smith Organic Lager (Samuel Smith Brewing)

EDIT: Singha (Boon Rawd Brewery, Bangkok, Thailand)

Really, any beer is good beer. It is proof that God loves us, and wishes us to be happy. Only without the God bit.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Can't believe no one's

Quote:
Can't believe no one's mentioned Unibroue's Maudite.  Among other things, "Maudite" roughly translates from the French to "Blasphemy".  As a matter of fact, if you take it back to Latin roots, we have it's antonym in English as "benediction".

You know, I hadn't even thought of this.  Of course, the only French I know has to do with food.  I agree, Innis is amazing.  Someone else mentioned Old Speckled Hen.  For about two years, that is about all I drank.  It's a little harder to get now, and more expensive.

I don't care for ciders, but I am partial to Original Sin Cider, as blasphemous drinks go.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism