What Satan Doesn't Want You To Know

LoveExtravegantly
Posts: 1
Joined: 2008-03-01
User is offlineOffline
What Satan Doesn't Want You To Know

The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians
9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of
Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

OUR MESSAGE OF TRUTH

The main theme of our Message of Truth is that those who wish to have eternal life must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. This must be done in order to be one with His coming Kingdom.

We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other man-made religious ideals. If those people have the right heart condition, they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made religious belief systems and reject the truth will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are judged by what is really in their hearts.

As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we point out that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it, you are endowed with negativity. What your heart is filled with is what springs forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke
6:45 is clear on this point:

“A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart. An evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.”

Proverbs
4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart against the wickedness of negativity being stored there:

“Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.”

By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you treasure up within your hearts what guides you (the Holy Spirit) so that you do not sin knowingly against Christ or his Father.

“I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You.” Psalms 119:11.

The problem with sin is that it cultivates negativity. From the mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart. Then you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad thought, if you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is not a sin. But if you dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on down into your heart and become a part of you. So, above all else, safeguard your hearts.

ALL WHO OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO CHRIST ARE ACCEPTABLE

People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are open to the Salvation of Christ.

“Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earth—to every nation, tribe, language, and people.” Revelation 14:6.

“Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit the world, both low and high, rich and poor together.” Psalms 49:1-2.

“Then Peter began to speak: "In truth, I understand that God doesn't show favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him.” Acts 10:34-35.

REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able to choose one way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth on to anyone.

“I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your life in the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” Deuteronomy 30:19-20

“But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for yourselves today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers worshiped beyond the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

“If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you today, to love the LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul, I will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late rains, and you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide grass in your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be satisfied. Be careful that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship, and bow down to other gods. Then the LORD's anger will burn against you. He will close the sky, and there will be no rain; the land will not yield its produce, and you will perish quickly from the good land the LORD is giving you.” Deuteronomy 11:13-17

“This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His commands.” 1 John 2:3

SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have ministered to you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result in consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to refuse the truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject that also, at this time. Later on, you will see our words come to life. If you accept the Truth now but are later tempted to cultivate negativity within your heart, then the warning we share might help to prevent that from happening.

YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH

He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life. He that disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon him.

“The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him.” John 3:36

Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

“Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan of God.” Acts
20:26-27

The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negativity that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon is the final Judgment Chapter.

“For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins” Hebrews 10:26

"to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's vengeance..." Isaiah 61:2

"The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's declaration." Jeremiah 25:31

"I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak." Matthew 12:36

"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel 33:8

WHO WE MINISTER TO AND SANCTIFICATION OF THE CREATOR'S NAME

This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made to know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

“I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations—the name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh"—the declaration of the Lord GOD —"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight.” Ezekiel 36:23

“So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in
Israel.” Ezekiel 39:7

ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL BLISS?

Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through eternity without going through Christ, please read:

“There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the Creator.

“Wisdom is supreme—so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
1. Are you the original

1. Are you the original author or did you cut and paste this beast without attribution? (my money's on the latter)

2. It's really a shame that you are so scared of living that you have to resort to trying to scare everyone else in accepting your cloud being.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
Posts: 440
Joined: 2008-02-07
User is offlineOffline
Posters like this are just

Posters like this are just plain nuts. So many christians are obsessed with the end-times rather than living in the present. If you believe mankind has no future on Earth please leave. There are some of us that do not buy into your dogma unfortunately many that do have their finger on the nuclear button just aching to bring about the end. The end is near is  older than the bible itself. The followers of jesus believed he would be back soon and 2000 yrs later..... still waiting. 

Freewill and salvation are incompatible if you think about it. If god is omniscient, then it must know whether or not one will accept it or not. If god only makes itself known to those who will accept it then there was no offer to those that will not. For example, if I was born into a christian family there is reason to believe I would become a christian. If god knew I was going to accept salvation, some chain of events would unfold that would make the existence of god known to me. I am unsure how a concept like this shows mankind's freewill. If anything, I hate to use the word fate, but one must wonder if "salvation" is merely fate or not. Conversely, if god makes the offer to everyone, then one must question its' omniscitience. If god has a plan for everyone's life then maybe atheists are part of its' plan. Freewill is just a common cop-out for christians who cannot answer tough questions.

Many human beings have come and gone since jesus allegedly was born, with many of these people were born in far off places like China and Meso-America. No amount of freewill in salvation would save anyone if they had never heard of jesus. Was it fate that damned these people? Is it fair that many would suffer for no fault of their own? Christians always have to fall back on faith when facing hard questions because the bible is hardly a source of answers to many relevent questions. Of course I have to use the definition of fairness most rational human beings can relate to. The concept of fairness to god is foreign to us lowly humans.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
This is a bullshit

This is a bullshit statement, why, you have ZERO credibility first, second the whole statement has been rehashed over the last 2000 years. Let me give you an example, as per my great grandmother who left Spain in 1902 because of the catholic churches influence over people and the utter stupidity of it all. Near the end of the 19th century the catholic church was trying to get everyone to repent because the end of times was occurring in the wake of the so called signs of tribulations where all the natural disasters and all the rumors of war occurring throughout the world. Many people committed suicide because they could not make into heaven because the church had deemed them heretics or some other reason that the church had made up, they were too wealthy and some committed suicide and left their money to the church in hopes that they could be redeemed. Others because they had no will left, the money and all their estates where turned over to the church. A bunch of vultures and blood suckers is what she called them

Now what natural disasters did they use. well the yellow river flood of 1887, the estimated dead somewhere around 2 million. The floods and boll weevil infestations in the southern states, Volcanic eruptions in Ecuador 1887, philippines 1897 and Indonesia 1883, and earthquake in japan 1891. These are examples of natural disasters of the late 19th century used by the church. Wars well there are enough there too lets start with the Serbo-Bulgarian war of 1885, russo turk war 1877-78, the cod war of 1893-1896 and the first greco-turk war of 1897, the Bolivian civil war 1898-99, the chilean civil war 1892, and so many battles fought in the last decade of the 19th century, to many to list.

To list as well massacres such as the Hamidian massacres by the ottoman empire in 1894-1896 which it is estimated about 300,000 where killed, great famines in the later half of the 19th century, specifically starting in 1888 in Sudan, famine in Ethiopia lasted until 1892 in which 1/3 of the population died due to famine and disease. As well in Russia from 1891 - 92, Northern China from 1896-97 and india in 1896 - 1902.

So yeah....your statement about tribulations and the end of times....oh boy can we apply that to any times in history. So many have been called the anti-christ as well and the so and so and so all.

However you wish to believe in your little non-sense fine, be it so, it's bullshit in the end.


Jolt
Jolt's picture
Posts: 69
Joined: 2007-06-07
User is offlineOffline
There is a myspace page 

There is a myspace page  containing the same post, I love her introduction:

Quote:
The Purpose of this MySpace Page is to spread TRUTH. In 2005, I began to have communications with the Cherubic Order of Angels. They are mentioned no less than 90 times in the Scriptures and have acted as the front-line defenders of the earth and messengers for the past 6,000 years. They asked that myself and the other ministers of our ministry spread the following message to mankind

I think crazy is an appropriate description. 

 

 

 

Readiness to answer all questions is the infallible sign of stupidity. Saul Bellow, Herzog


albedo_00
albedo_00's picture
Posts: 153
Joined: 2008-01-19
User is offlineOffline
Harken to me, brothers and

Harken to me, brothers and sisters, for the time is nigh! The great judgement is near and Ragnarok looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Perpetual Undeath and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Jeebus HipoChrist as Lord and Savior. (2) A good, clean bowel system.

All ye who so indulge your sinful appetite in the vile shrimp, the mongrel of the waters, will be judged by the light of the lord our savior Jeebus HipoChrist.

The lord, the only savior, has provided us with all the means necessary in his Holy Babble, to know the nature of this foul seabeast:

Leviticus 11:9-12:

9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

 

Deuteronomy 14:9-10:

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

"AN ABOMINATION ONTO YOU" the lord did spoke. Nay, Nay brothers and sisters, nevermore shalt thou eat what is anathema to our lord, for our lord is light, truth and salvation.

Repent now of the sinful contents of your heathen bowels. Do away with that which befouls your god given intestines, for nothing in god's green, flat earth can compare with the rewards of the Christian Perpetual Undeath.

I pray for you to have clean souls, and I pray for you to have clean bowel movements. crApMEN.

Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. Twice as good as Jesus.


Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliateSilver Member
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
Posts: 1388
Joined: 2007-03-29
User is offlineOffline
Oh my gosh, I am SO excited.

Oh my gosh, I am SO excited. I heard this game is coming out on PS3!  I wonder if it will be 1st person or a role-play type. Plagues, war, famine and death sounds like the makings of a great video game.

What a fun little fantasy.

 

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/


deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
Posts: 3221
Joined: 2007-01-28
User is offlineOffline
Don't you just hate the way

Don't you just hate the way these people speak of "Truth" and "Light", capitalized? As if they have some access to epistemological faculties that give them access to a non-existent concept? Nothing is quite so frightening as to see someone capitalize the word "Truth".

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The hourglass is

Quote:
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future.

Oh, SHIT! Why didn't you say something SOONER, asshole!

...Quick, somebody! Point me in the direction of appropriate materials for dealing with this kind of emergency! 'The Great Tribulation'... do you duck under a desk for that one? Or is it one of the 'stand in your doorway' deals?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:
The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future.

Oh, SHIT! Why didn't you say something SOONER, asshole!

...Quick, somebody! Point me in the direction of appropriate materials for dealing with this kind of emergency! 'The Great Tribulation'... do you duck under a desk for that one? Or is it one of the 'stand in your doorway' deals?

 

For this one it's go to the hallway and curl up in a little ball. Sticking out tongue


thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
Posts: 1022
Joined: 2007-02-07
User is offlineOffline
So, do you think we're ever

So, do you think we're ever going to see this person again or is it just another drive-by preaching?

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
oh oh oh oh oh I vote drive

oh oh oh oh oh I vote drive by....they don't have the intelligence to stay and debate.


Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
Posts: 440
Joined: 2008-02-07
User is offlineOffline
LoveExtravegantly wrote:Once

LoveExtravegantly wrote:


Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the Creator.

“Wisdom is supreme—so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

So, let me get this straight. If I receive the Truth and pick door number two I get a bus ticket to hell.  If I receive the Truth and pick door number one I get a first class airplane ride to heaven. What if I had never heard your Truth? If people who have never heard the truth get an automatic ticket to hell, your god is an ass. If people who never hear your Truth get to heaven because it wouldn't be fair, why tell anybody? I smell a rat somewhere.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS


Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
Posts: 440
Joined: 2008-02-07
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote:So, do you

thingy wrote:

So, do you think we're ever going to see this person again or is it just another drive-by preaching?

Hits the street watching the bibles fly past my head.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Quote:So, do you think we're

Quote:
So, do you think we're ever going to see this person again or is it just another drive-by preaching?

Beats me, but I'd sure as Hell like to know what kind of hourglass they were using, and what they meant by 'nearly empty'.

...I'm starting to get cramps from this curled-up position. How the fuck long is this thing supposed to take already?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


magilum
Posts: 2410
Joined: 2007-03-07
User is offlineOffline
I wish we had icons we could

I wish we had icons we could attach to individual threads, like a big laughing head, or a bunch of cob webs.


Eloise
Theist
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
Cali_Athiest2

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

LoveExtravegantly wrote:


Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the Creator.

“Wisdom is supreme—so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

So, let me get this straight. If I receive the Truth and pick door number two I get a bus ticket to hell.  If I receive the Truth and pick door number one I get a first class airplane ride to heaven. What if I had never heard your Truth? If people who have never heard the truth get an automatic ticket to hell, your god is an ass. If people who never hear your Truth get to heaven because it wouldn't be fair, why tell anybody? I smell a rat somewhere.

A big Rat! we've now been infected with the virus of obligation, we must drink the slimy repugnant remedy immediately or boil for eternity in a vat of hot self righteous evangelical glee. Aren't you grateful the OP has gone so out of their way to ensure that every person on earth is compelled mortally to succumb to one vulgar regimentation or the other. how benevolent!

Quote:

REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

Ahhhh, NO, not since you came along spreading your bloody obligation disease, apparently.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
Posts: 455
Joined: 2007-10-02
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Beats

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Beats me, but I'd sure as Hell like to know what kind of hourglass they were using, and what they meant by 'nearly empty'.

Perhaps they think time runs backwards, and they're not looking forward to the end times, but rather, the beginning. Or they've just forgotten how an hourglass works.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”


Eloise
Theist
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
LoveExtravegantly wrote: If

LoveExtravegantly wrote:

If those people have the right heart condition, they will see the Light.

Need this heart condition be congenital or can I acquire it by a McDonald's diet coupled with lots of smoking?

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com


NickB
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
NickB's picture
Posts: 188
Joined: 2008-02-10
User is offlineOffline
Quote: ALL WHO OPEN THEIR

Quote:
ALL WHO OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO CHRIST ARE ACCEPTABLE

People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are open to the Salvation of Christ.


What about Egyptians? God hates Egyptians..... doesn't he?


If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.


NickB
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
NickB's picture
Posts: 188
Joined: 2008-02-10
User is offlineOffline
I feel sorry for the 4.5

I feel sorry for the 4.5 billion people that are going to hell because they were born on the wrong side of the Earth. Especially the poor of India and Africa, they already have pretty bad lives. Between starvation and lack of medical care their lives are actually pretty tortures. Too bad that they are forced into such shitty lives on Earth and when they die at 40 they are forced into a shitty afterlife too since they do not worship the same God as you.  Don't worry though, I am sure most of them believe just as strongly that you will burn in hell for not believing in  Elephant gods and eating beef.

One would think those poor people had suffered enough with the whole not eating for days on end and living in squalor thing. Not God though, to God those first 40 years of torture were just the beginning. He loves humans so much he is going to send a minimum of 70% of them to hell.

I LOVE GOD!

I applaud you for spreading God's words to these sick and evil atheists, God bless you, well as long as you:

- Are born in the right part of the world
- Sacrifice your intelligence
- Sacrifice your freedom
- Blindly worship a God who 1k years ago went into hiding and stopped proving himself. Even though he loved showing us how big of a man he was before that time.
- Spread hate, fear and intolerance.  
- Go against just about every single natural desire you have that God ironically gave you.
- Torture yourself
- Talk to God to make all your problems go away instead of doing something about it yourself (also known as praying)
- Stone to death any non-believers
- Ignore everything that humankind knows about the Earth and believe in the supernatural instead.
- Delude yourself
- Sacrifice animals to God

If you do all this and much, much more crazy shit, God bless you.... otherwise burn in hell heathen scum

If Jesus was born today he would be institutionalized as a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur.


FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
Posts: 455
Joined: 2007-10-02
User is offlineOffline
LoveExtravegantly wrote:The

LoveExtravegantly wrote:

The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.


If you're right about one thing, it's that I need to give up smoking.


Quote:
We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message.

Well, I'm going to read it anyway, but not for that reason.

Quote:
We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth.

I think I know where this is going.

Quote:
However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians
9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News. "For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

Do you mean to say that you've actually read the whole thing? Then, woe to you for trying to proclaim the gospel HERE. Because we've all read it too. It's just that I came to my own conclusions about it. So much for God's eternal word.

Quote:


This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of
Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

Your god's a really swell guy. In other words, you're screwed if I don't repent for my sins?

Quote:


OUR MESSAGE OF TRUTH

The main theme of our Message of Truth is that those who wish to have eternal life must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. This must be done in order to be one with His coming Kingdom.

We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other man-made religious ideals. If those people have the right heart condition, they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made religious belief systems and reject the truth will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are judged by what is really in their hearts.

Again with the heart condition! Will you be happy if I just give up smoking?


 

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”


lieutenant24
lieutenant24's picture
Posts: 42
Joined: 2008-01-26
User is offlineOffline
FulltimeDefendent

FulltimeDefendent wrote:

Again with the heart condition! Will you be happy if I just give up smoking?

I think I'm going to take up smoking just out of spite. Smiling

COME TO THE DARK SIDE -- WE HAVE COOKIES


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
  Hey FulltimeDefendent ,

  To the OP , atheist Jesus is your enemy , you hypocrite  sorry if I miss read you ? , but I hate some people's Jesus, I AM extremely fussy about my Jesus ..... 

 

 


Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2007-11-06
User is offlineOffline
Wow that copy-paste contains

Wow that copy-paste contains nothing I haven't heard before a thousand times at church! I feel like a veil has been lifted from my eyes!I see truth!

If you really want to save my immortal soul why don't you stick around to defend your copy-paste. Well done to everyone who replied seriously but why bother with this one..

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.


albedo_00
albedo_00's picture
Posts: 153
Joined: 2008-01-19
User is offlineOffline
lieutenant24

lieutenant24 wrote:

FulltimeDefendent wrote:

Again with the heart condition! Will you be happy if I just give up smoking?

I think I'm going to take up smoking just out of spite. Smiling

Nay brothers, don't be taken, don't be swayed! Tis the devil's hand and forked tongue at work:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

LoveExtravegantly is an idolater of the heart. For harken to me, the heart is but an organ that produces blood. And thou mustn't trust your brains either, for they were made only to cool your blood. But the devil works through the brains, for cold is an evil heat, and the heat of flames await all those who trust heart or brain.

Nay, Nay brothers and sisters, I say unto ye to do away with such falsehood mongerers. Our Lord and Saviour Jeebus HipoChrist lies not in thine hearts, but in thine bowels. Clean your bowels and cleanse your souls!

Do away with false prophets, and do away with scaless, finless creatures such as shrimp. Repent, REPENT of your unholy innards, for they are the true path to your salvation. May you have clean bowel movements, crApMEN.

Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. Twice as good as Jesus.


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
 YEAH Loc , thanks for that

 YEAH Loc , thanks for that picture of the devil !  , for all to see ....


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
 Rama rama ding ding to you

 Rama rama ding ding to you too.


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote:Don't you

EDIT: Somehow I double posted. *shrug*


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Don't you

deludedgod wrote:

Don't you just hate the way these people speak of "Truth" and "Light", capitalized? As if they have some access to epistemological faculties that give them access to a non-existent concept? Nothing is quite so frightening as to see someone capitalize the word "Truth".

I was going to make that observation as well. I mean, I can understand the idea behind capitalizing the G in God, as it's supposed to be a name, making it a proper noun. But I've never gotten the whole deal with "Truth," "Wisdom,"or even with the capitalization of "He" and "Him" when referring to the Christian god or Jesus. I suppose that it makes some things in the Bible easier to read (i.e. And He spake unto him: "go and cut off that flap of skin on your dick. For I am the LORD your God."

It just makes no sense.