I swear this is not a parody

StopEvangelists
User is offlineOffline

I couldn't have made a better parody if I wanted to. These are scans of pages that "prove" that young earth creationism is true because the stories of the bibles are told in the stars. People actually believe this....

"Religion is like a badly written contract - most people don't read most (much less all) of it, believe what the other party says, and execute with the best of intentions and naivety."

- Me

applesforadam
User is offlineOffline

Hence why astrology is a load of bullshit. Because apparently the stars are only in the sky because god is a huge fan of connect the dots... :roll:

"It's not so much staying alive. It's staying human that's important." - 1984
www.myspace.com/applesforadam
applesforadam.blogspot.com

OpiateCopulation
OpiateCopulation's picture
User is offlineOffline

My penis slightly resembles a serpent. Does that make it part of the devil? I think I just found living proof of the bible! It wants to tempt me! I mean... if I do what 'it' wants it rewards me... so it must be the work of Satan. Speaking of which I have red hair... and occasionally bloodshot eyes... and boy do I love fire. I think I'm in big trouble!

'We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.' - Richard Dawkins
MySpace

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline

Oh for christ's sake, what a bunch of chavalas!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Couldn't you pretty much put any story you want and use the constellations to tell it?

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

Well, Behe did essentially admit that if ID is considered science, astrology would have to be considered science as well.

Twits.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Jolmer
User is offlineOffline

Let them do whatever. The stars wont bother earth until the sun goes out anway. I personally have found I could make many things out of the stars. Its kind of fun.

I am Republican. But I am not what you think that is.