Ron Paul REJECTS EVOLUTION

Cruci Fiction
User is offlineOffline
Ron Paul REJECTS EVOLUTION

And the latest Republican presidential candidate to REJECT EVOLUTION is creationist RON PAUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8rbbF53ak

"I, um, I think it's a theory, theory of evolution, and I don't accept it, you know, as a theory…. I just don't think we're at a point where anybody has absolute proof, on either side."

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/14021.html

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: "I, um, I think

Quote:

"I, um, I think it's a theory, theory of evolution, and I don't accept it, you know, as a theory…. I just don't think we're at a point where anybody has absolute proof, on either side."

Well, that certainly settles matters. Ron Paul, the fully qualified evolutionary biologist, clarifying the position. With Ron Paul's large complement of knowledge of the evolution, he is surely in a satisfactory position to make an informed decision on it. After all, politicians are known for their scientific literacy and they never run their mouths off about scientific topics about which they know absolutely nothing. 

Now, if only any of what I just said was actually true...

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cruci Fiction wrote: "I,

Cruci Fiction wrote:

"I, um, I think

No, Ron, apparently you don't.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Thank you. Can we all put

Thank you. Can we all put this Ron Paul shit to bed now?

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Bonus points if you caught

Bonus points if you caught Ron Paul obliviously(?) equivocating the scientific and colloquial uses of the word "theory."

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
So much for Ron Paul!!!! He

So much for Ron Paul!!!! He just blew the minuscule amount of credibility he had with me!

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Which idot should we

Which idot should we vote for ?

WTF is wrong here ?  ....

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Hey xain canidates, Why

Hey xain candidates, Why did god fuck us up over an apple ?

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:   

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
   Hey xain candidates, Why did god fuck us up over an apple ?

hehe It wasn't an apple, dude.  That's just a common representation of the mysterious forbidden fruit of knowledge.

I wonder what knowledge they gained from it?  Oh yeah, they gained the knowledge that they were naked.

I can understand why god would forbid humanity of knowing that we aren't wearing clothes.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Topics like these make me

Topics like these make me proud to be Canadian

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
     does god wear

does god wear clothes ?

Is GOD modest ?,

, does GOD have the bigest dick, does god have huge tits ?  maybe both ?

Is god sexy ? Is god ashamed ?

Is heaven an orgy ?

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I didn't have much faith in

I didn't have much faith in him to begin with.  Too many problems with his real world political beliefs to begin with.  I watched the debates and was appalled at how they all stumbled over each other to be the best xtian candidate.  There isn't a politico worth a shit anymore.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Jeff Poole
Jeff Poole's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: Topics

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Topics like these make me proud to be Canadian

You mean like Stockwell Day?

r1ddleb0x
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Well,

deludedgod wrote:

Well, that certainly settles matters. Ron Paul, the fully qualified evolutionary biologist, clarifying the position. With Ron Paul's large complement of knowledge of the evolution, he is surely in a satisfactory position to make an informed decision on it. After all, politicians are known for their scientific literacy and they never run their mouths off about scientific topics about which they know absolutely nothing. 

Now, if only any of what I just said was actually true...

Yes, it is of course perfectly fine for the doctor Ron Paul to deny evolution and call it "only a theory."  He is perfectly fit to run the most powerful military in the world, of course... 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   I want a

I want a REPLY from christians PLEASE

does god wear clothes ?

Is GOD modest ?,

, does GOD have the bigest dick, does god have huge tits ?  maybe both ?

Is god sexy ? Is god ashamed ?

Is heaven an orgy ?

yes I am serious , Answer you Xains ..... 

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ron Paul

How could Ron Paul get rid of the IRS without congress?An executive order.?why he haven't done that?
Does anyone know a means of which Ron  Paul could disband the IRS without congressional approval?
he needs to be a king or a dictator to do that,without congress approval  ...

EagleBear
User is offlineOffline
  "The Dawkins Delusion,"

"The Dawkins Delusion," by Alister Mcgrath. He has two Ph.D's. One in molecular biology and the other in Systematic Theology -- both from Oxford University (my uncle went there).

John McCain 2008!

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: "The Dawkins

Quote:

"The Dawkins Delusion," by Alister Mcgrath. He has two Ph.D's. One in molecular biology and the other in Systematic Theology -- both from Oxford University (my uncle went there).

Please do not spam by derailing the thread by posting on something which has nothing to do with the OP.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   It is damn

It is damn embarrassing, the best republican canidate, Ron Paul, is no jesus/buddha.

BUMMER .... help him please please .... Cry 

.... evolution hurts .... so good !

, I meant L-O-V-E

, ask a biologist !  

EagleBear
User is offlineOffline
deluded, I understand your

deluded, I understand your the resident scientist. Check this website out. Did you know your mind is being controled by Reptilian aliens? lol

www.truthism.com

EagleBear
User is offlineOffline
 It appears to be somekind

It appears to be somekind of UFO popular culture cult. I predict they'll have a tragic end. The leader will probably get caught in some sex scandal, they will probably get busted by the IRS for tax evasion fraud or something to that affect. And they'll probably all commit suicide like the Heaven's Gate cult and Bobby Jones people.

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
EagleBear wrote:

EagleBear wrote:
deluded, I understand your the resident scientist. Check this website out. Did you know your mind is being controled by Reptilian aliens? lol www.truthism.com

EagleBear wrote:
It appears to be somekind of UFO popular culture cult. I predict they'll have a tragic end. The leader will probably get caught in some sex scandal, they will probably get busted by the IRS for tax evasion fraud or something to that affect. And they'll probably all commit suicide like the Heaven's Gate cult and Bobby Jones people.

You don't say?

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Go back to school Ron Paul

Go back to school Ron Paul ....

anyhow about that "truthism" site; as me raised an atheist looking recently at religion I must say WOW. A quote from that wild clever site, "Evil twisting the truth , Fundamentally, half-truths are at least as dangerous, destructive and misleading as untruths." ......

Found this Jesus (Buddha, Gnostic) link there."Jesus The Spiritual Warrior" http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/jesus_warrior.htm

How anyone could make all these claims as truth is beyond me but still a very entertaining read. The end is pretty cool, "The Sayings of Jesus the Spiritual Warrior"

Seems I will always be an Atheist Jesus/Buddha mystic fan ....

What do I believe ? "NOTHING", seems maybe the wisest short answer ....

linked from http://www.xeeatwelve.com/ which was linked from- http://www.truthism.com/

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Poor Ron Paul. Of course,

Poor Ron Paul. Of course, he should probably get help on things he doesn't understand. Since he's the only one who seems to understand the economy from any framework whatsoever, I wish all Americans luck with their vote.

As an aside, post that Truthism site in its own thread - it's AWESOME. I've never seen anyone try so hard to bend fact to an outlandish theory. 

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:How could Ron

netopia wrote:

How could Ron Paul get rid of the IRS without congress?An executive order.?why he haven't done that?
Does anyone know a means of which Ron  Paul could disband the IRS without congressional approval?
he needs to be a king or a dictator to do that,without congress approval  ...

Actually you are correct, the IRS could not be done away without an act of congress. There is some talk of doing away with it and moving to some sort of flat tax. I think we'll still get screwed and don't even start me about a national sales tax. However, I still wonder how the congress ever did away with coining our money and giving this power to a private banking cartel without amending the constitution. Sounds like the dictator Woodrow Wilson didn't have any problem going against the constitution in 1913, even though later he recanted at the harm he had done installing a central bank.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS