Intresting email from a christian

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Intresting email from a christian

IF YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER OF GOD THEN YOU WILL SPEND TWO MINUTES LOOKING AT THESE AMAZING PHOTOS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
This post fails in so many

This post fails in so many ways Sticking out tongue
1) Text is the same color as the background
2) Where are the images?
3) Is this just random spam mail?

Thandarr
User is offlineOffline
If we only believed

If we only believed, we would be able to see the pictures.

ABx
User is offlineOffline
Erm, yeah.. you're not going

Erm, yeah.. you're not going to be able to link directly to your email, you'll have to download the images and upload them somewhere.

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
do i get points for

do i get points for believing in red x's?

if it is possible for blue x's to exist than it's possible for red x's to exist THEREFORE red x's DO exist THEREFORE they DO exist THEREFORE HAHAHAHA therefore woooooooooooo therefore x+n therefore here we are therefore theism???

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't believe in red X or

I don't believe in red X or blue X, because I can see neither... I just see a white box, that has text if I select the invisible letters. You see, I believe in the invisible letters because I have proof the invisible letters exist.

AnonHateMachine
User is offlineOffline
silentseba wrote: This

silentseba wrote:

This post fails in so many ways Sticking out tongue
1) Text is the same color as the background
2) Where are the images?
3) Is this just random spam mail?

The Gaia avatar doesn't help his case in win either. 

Nothing human disgusts me.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I couldn't figure out how

I couldn't figure out how to fix the HTML so the text would display without fouling up the entire page, but if you want to see the pictures, they can be seen here.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

AaronZZZ
AaronZZZ's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Image recognition is not

Image recognition is not proof of god..... And if that's all you got, how do you expect to be taken seriously in any field of academics?

Mr. Triple Z

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's called 'photoshop'.

It's called 'photoshop'.

TheOtherGuy01
Theist
User is offlineOffline
this is crap

this is crap

Mechanical Atheist
User is offlineOffline
As a note, the image of the

As a note, the image of the girl photographing the "teddy bear" is a vid cap from the French film Amelie, starring Audrey Tautou.  Absolutely not a photoshopped image, it was made with much more expensive software I would guess.

Jerry the Mechanical Atheist

"Fundamentalists do not create; they destroy." Brian Trent.

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mechanical Atheist

Mechanical Atheist wrote:
As a note, the image of the girl photographing the "teddy bear" is a vid cap from the French film Amelie, starring Audrey Tautou. Absolutely not a photoshopped image, it was made with much more expensive software I would guess.

Quote:

IF YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER OF GOD THEN YOU WILL SPEND TWO MINUTES LOOKING AT THESE AMAZING PHOTOS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED

Maybe it's just me, but this almost seems like a microcosm for the entire atheism vs theism scene.

[ sarcasm ]

Mechanical Atheist, it's painstakingly obvious that if you only believed in God enough you would be able to see through the lies and understand that these have not been edited. It's so simple!

[ /sarcasm]

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

AngelEngine
AngelEngine's picture
User is offlineOffline
  GODzillla. Obviously,

GODzilla

GODzillla. Obviously, more proof that god exists! Who else can take a fictional japanese character, and turn him into a cloud?

In all seriousness, pictures of funny things is not proof that god exists. Infact, i think the second picture from the top looks more like an ALIEN than anything.

I'm infallible. I don't know why you can't remember that.

Gizmo
High Level Donor
Gizmo's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oddly, the second one from

Oddly, the second one from the top might actually be the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  SEE, proof! It vaguely looks like it possibly could be, so that is enough proof for anyone who is normal!

[/sarcasm]

This kinda crap is funny but sad.  Im convinced though that a lot of the theists that post this kinda stuff know that its a weak and retarded argument, but are curious on what others will say anyways. 

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Crap

If its not photoshopped its a fluke. I'm scared by people who think jeebus puts messages in clouds.

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gizmo wrote: Oddly, the

Gizmo wrote:

Oddly, the second one from the top might actually be the Flying Spaghetti Monster. SEE, proof! It vaguely looks like it possibly could be, so that is enough proof for anyone who is normal!

lol 

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can see images in rock

I can see images in rock formations and clouds too.  All that means is I’ve got a good imagination.  And what do you mean Godzilla’s a fictional character?

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think the forth one down

I think the forth one down is the most informative. I never realized Jesus had such big hooters. Are they real or plastic?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
"It's not faked". And the

"It's not faked". And the morons who buy that ASSUME that people arnt capable of lying.

And all of us have seen "immages" of some sort in nature. It is not some cosmic bearded man pulling trival parlor tricks. It is the human brain retrofiting prior immages subconciously to the immage they see. It is hardly a miracle. It is mundain human phycology.

Seeing immages is about as miracluous as child birth and just as common. The person who sent this is either lying or deluded. 

But if one were to pretend that a magical bearded man in the sky existed, and was capable of this, what would that say about such a being's priorities?

God, " Lets see, what is on the agenda for today? End the genocide in Darfur? Naw, it's much more important that I advertise for my club so people will worship me. After all, I am the center of the universe".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
brian37 wrote:But if one

brian37 wrote:

But if one were to pretend that a magical bearded man in the sky existed, and was capable of this, what would that say about such a being's priorities?

Well isn't it obvious that God's day goes something like this:

6 AM Choose a few hundred thousand random people to die after all, he's sick of watching them.

7 AM Give President Bush his daily briefing

8 AM Go over the briefing with Bush again in case he didn't get it.

9 AM Rest: Man that guy can be dense

10 AM Go over and glance at the list of prayers, pick a few at random.

11 AM Take the prayers picked and do the exact opposite just for fun.

12 PM Lunch Break

1 PM Slow down the sun and all the clocks so time drags on for mankind.

2 PM That was hard work so draw some designs in the clouds and earth.

3 PM Watch the world a bit and laugh and the pathetic humans

4 PM Go back to the people who died today and decide which ones are worth keeping around.

5 PM Send all the dead believers to hell, can't stand a bunch of brown nosers.

6 PM Keep a few dead atheists around for dinner to watch them squirm as they realize they were wrong and try to find ways to make up for it. The really fun ones are the ones who remain skeptics.

7 PM Send all the people who died yesterday but were kept around to hell-some might have been amusing but there are more where they came from, can't have overpopulation in heaven.

8 PM Scope out the world and try to decide which chick is hottest. Being able to see through walls is great.

9 PM Take a couple Ambien- Those damn believers keep praying and it is keeping him awake.

10 PM Sleep

11 PM Wander in Ambien caused daze-who knows what will happen.

12 AM Damn Ambien doesn't work. Wake up and watch some hoes on Earth.

1 AM Watching humans is getting boring move up date of judgement day.

2 AM Prepare a hurricane or other natural disaster, wake up President Bush and ask him where to send it and when.

3 AM Surf the internet "Why didn't I think of this?"

4 AM Go whisper in peoples ears and tell them to do crazy things.

5 AM Draw a few more designs.  

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:
brian37 wrote:

Well isn't it obvious that God's day goes something like this:

6 AM Choose a few hundred thousand random people to die after all, he's sick of watching them.

7 AM Give President Bush his daily briefing

8 AM Go over the briefing with Bush again in case he didn't get it.

9 AM Rest: Man that guy can be dense

10 AM Go over and glance at the list of prayers, pick a few at random.

11 AM Take the prayers picked and do the exact opposite just for fun.

12 PM Lunch Break

1 PM Slow down the sun and all the clocks so time drags on for mankind.

2 PM That was hard work so draw some designs in the clouds and earth.

3 PM Watch the world a bit and laugh and the pathetic humans

4 PM Go back to the people who died today and decide which ones are worth keeping around.

5 PM Send all the dead believers to hell, can't stand a bunch of brown nosers.

6 PM Keep a few dead atheists around for dinner to watch them squirm as they realize they were wrong and try to find ways to make up for it. The really fun ones are the ones who remain skeptics.

7 PM Send all the people who died yesterday but were kept around to hell-some might have been amusing but there are more where they came from, can't have overpopulation in heaven.

8 PM Scope out the world and try to decide which chick is hottest. Being able to see through walls is great.

9 PM Take a couple Ambien- Those damn believers keep praying and it is keeping him awake.

10 PM Sleep

11 PM Wander in Ambien caused daze-who knows what will happen.

12 AM Damn Ambien doesn't work. Wake up and watch some hoes on Earth.

1 AM Watching humans is getting boring move up date of judgement day.

2 AM Prepare a hurricane or other natural disaster, wake up President Bush and ask him where to send it and when.

3 AM Surf the internet "Why didn't I think of this?"

4 AM Go whisper in peoples ears and tell them to do crazy things.

5 AM Draw a few more designs.

does he masterbate?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
apokalipse wrote: does he

apokalipse wrote:
does he masterbate?

If you were stuck in the sky for eternity wouldn't you? Of course if you were omnipotent you wouldn't really need to....

At least he learned to use birth control after Mary.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

apokalipse wrote:
does he masterbate?

If you were stuck in the sky for eternity wouldn't you? Of course if you were omnipotent you wouldn't really need to....

Maybe the bastard has sex with random women he finds attractive on Earth. Fucking rapist.

I wonder if he uses condoms?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

apokalipse wrote:
does he masterbate?

And had himself aborted too. But through the magical hocus pocus of omnipotence revered the abortion 3 days later. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ManX
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
I see dumb people - does

I see dumb people - does that count?

Shameless plug for Red X and Bue X - www.manx-spirit.com (warning:only for grown ups who enjoy themselves responsibly)

Be good; have fun 

ManX