IN REGARDLESS WHATEVER BELIEFS [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
IN REGARDLESS WHATEVER BELIEFS [YOU RESPOND]

----------------- Original Message -----------------

IN ALL TRUTH.... IN REGARDLESS WHATEVER BELIEFS. WE HAVE CHOICE. WHO ARE YOU TO MOCK. WHAT YOU ARE PART OF IS A RELIGION (KINDA). i BELEIVE IN "GOD", I'M NOT RELIGIOUS NOR DO I BELIEVE IN PLENTY. BUT THE BIG BANG THEORY( UHH..... NOT) I HAVE KEPT FAITH AND MY TO THE ALMIGHTY AND RECEIVED THE IMPOSSIBLE.

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

IN ALL TRUTH.... IN REGARDLESS WHATEVER BELIEFS. WE HAVE CHOICE. WHO ARE YOU TO MOCK. WHAT YOU ARE PART OF IS A RELIGION (KINDA). i BELEIVE IN "GOD", I'M NOT RELIGIOUS NOR DO I BELIEVE IN PLENTY. BUT THE BIG BANG THEORY( UHH..... NOT) I HAVE KEPT FAITH AND MY TO THE ALMIGHTY AND RECEIVED THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Please pray to your dear and fluffy lord for Caps Lock key guidance.  Glory! 

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who am I to mock is

Who am I to mock is supposed to end in a question mark because it is a question. Either atheism is a religion or it is not, there is no kinda about it. If it is a religion then what characteristics make atheism a religion? So you don't believe in the big bang theory big deal. The evidence leads to the conclusion that there was a beginning to the universe that was catastrophic in nature and not just wished into existence. I question every scientific theory presented by human beings because that is what science is all about. Humans are fallible, that being said, I question the faiths of others for the same reason.

I do however, keep my faith in grammar and spell check, perhaps you should do the same. I am not mocking your faith, just your demeanor and hideous butchering of the English language.  

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
    I am a human being

I am a human being with the freedom of speech, the freedom to express my ideas in any form as i please (just not in a violent manner), because of these freedoms I am allowed to be opinionated to the point of mocking an idea or ideology, even if it is religious in nature, which the best part usually because there is no evidence that a god or any god exists. As such, you are allowed to be opinionated about my belief to the point of mocking me. Just because you believe in god does not automatically mean I cannot form and express my opinion on such said matters. Just because you believe that one should never have an opinion contrary to your beliefs or mock your beliefs does not mean that I have to respect that opinion. If you wish to live in a society with out these freedoms and one in which the mocking or opinions against religion are punished, please feel free to move to one of many theocratic countries, such as Iran, Saudia Arabia, Jordan, Indionasia or various others.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
It was recently mentioned

It was recently mentioned to me that I may be too soft in my approach...or rather not harsh when harsh is needed... SO here is my attempt   LOL 

Dear Pearl

Bite me

-Renee

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

(snooty accent) Ahh, Pearl... by any chance are you named after the Mad from Mystery Science Theatre 3000?

This is too delicious. I've been holding back all day and I really need to rack up some extra credit in Magnificent Bastardry 101, so:

"WE HAVE CHOICE." Ahh, primitive, but I believe it to be a full sentence. To what choice or choices, exactly, does this refer? Is this about Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice, because I don't see a conflict there. It's only the pro-lifers who do. If that's not the case, then, are you referring to the choice to believe whatever you want to believe? Yes, inconveniently I suppose we do have that choice, but you also have the right to be educated otherwise when your beliefs are wrong.

WHO ARE YOU TO MOCK. WHAT YOU ARE PART OF IS A RELIGION (KINDA).

I reserve the right to mock anyone with a significantly lesser command of language than myself. It is only right, as I am so often mocked for my own intelligence. Here, I have the chance to strike back randomly, and I do so knowing full well there are no repercussions. As for your (KINDA) comment, it's (KINDA) wrong. More than (KINDA). Unless you want to rewrite the dictionary (and many theists seem to want to do this in America, in addition to other Orwellian tactics), atheism is NOT, I repeat, NOT a religion anymore than astrology and crypto-zoology are sciences (don't get me started on that one).

Do you have a receipt for the "IMPOSSIBLE" you received from your invisible sky-father?

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meh,another all caps moron.

Meh,another all caps moron.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Pearl wrote: IN ALL

Pearl wrote:

IN ALL TRUTH.... IN REGARDLESS WHATEVER BELIEFS. WE HAVE CHOICE. WHO ARE YOU TO MOCK.

Pearl wrote:
WHAT YOU ARE PART OF IS A RELIGION (KINDA). i BELEIVE IN "GOD", I'M NOT RELIGIOUS NOR DO I BELIEVE IN PLENTY. BUT THE BIG BANG THEORY( UHH..... NOT) I HAVE KEPT FAITH AND MY TO THE ALMIGHTY AND RECEIVED THE IMPOSSIBLE.

F- for grammar by the way.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:i BELEIVE IN "GOD",

Quote:
i BELEIVE IN "GOD", I'M NOT RELIGIOUS

Translation: I'M DISHONEST

Quote:
I HAVE KEPT FAITH AND MY TO THE ALMIGHTY AND RECEIVED THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Translation: I SEE SPOOKS AND GOBLINS WHERE NONE EXIST

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh noes!

IAMGODASYOU has a sister?!

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie