International RRS Badges

Symok
Symok's picture
User is offlineOffline
International RRS Badges

Has anyone ever made any RRS badges for anything other than the US sates? I made mine by doing a hack edit job on the OPP emblem, but my Photoshop skills are extremely limited, so I was curious if anyone had done anything better....

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
  International RRS badges

International RRS badges would be cool. If you live in a different country, you should start a squad over there. Smiling

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
**Tomcat, Photoshoppe

**Tomcat, Photoshoppe Extrodinare** At your service!!

Hehe, I'll be happy to make one for you.   What country?  Sadly, I'm ignorant as to what your coat of arms is on your current profile picture is.  Oh, and is that a cross on the top of that crown?  That is gonna have to go! =P

For any Photoshop needs, just send pictures/instructions/wishlists to   (my junk e-mail account, too embarrased to have such a corny address as my main account)

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

Symok
Symok's picture
User is offlineOffline
OPP stands for "Ontario

OPP stands for "Ontario Provincial Police". I used it because (a) Im from Ontario and (b) it was a simple edit. (Cut out "O.P.P.", type in "R.R.S.", magic-wand the background and re-fill with black)

I was thinking it would be much nicer to have one done using the RCMP emblem:

There are some variations, if you google image search for RCMP Badge you'll get other examples

Edit: Just found a large version, though slightly less textured: http://tinyurl.com/3xwvhl

DoubleB
RRS local affiliate
User is offlineOffline
If you'd like one made out

If you'd like one made out of metal, let me know!
BB

Thought.police
User is offlineOffline
canda ftw.

canda ftw.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Symok wrote: Has anyone

Symok wrote:
Has anyone ever made any RRS badges for anything other than the US sates? I made mine by doing a hack edit job on the OPP emblem, but my Photoshop skills are extremely limited, so I was curious if anyone had done anything better....

Damn. I knew I recognized that from somewhere.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

matthewtole
High Level DonorSpecial Agent
User is offlineOffline
Could we have a UK / England

Could we have a UK / England one too? If there already is one, I appogoise, but I can't seem to find one. I'd love to a have RRS UK badge.
New layer...

Matthew Tole

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Once you become a member

Once you become a member you get access to another forum that has the badge in photoshop (.psd) format, so I just removed the "USA" layer and added an "Australia" one.

I'm completely hopeless a photoshop, but I'm more than happy to do jpegs for other countries if people want. Just changed the text for some and resized to be the largest possible for our avatars.

I'll modify my own avatar one day when someone gets a photo of me to put in there. In the last year or two EVERY photo of me has either a beer or a coffee in front of my face. Eye-wink

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/