Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shirts/stickers?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Shirts/stickers?

Brendan our new co-web-designer and owner of www.doubledoh.com is helping us coordinate some stuff right now. He's working on his own logistic issues, but rest assured big improvements to the site and a store are in the works. Additionally www.Evolvefish.com loves our show and plans to sponsor us for as long as we need them. Smiling They will be offering one or two shirts from the RRS in their store as well. They'll also be offering audio CD's of the files from our show (playable in a computer only). This will be a great way for new people to hear about our show, and additionally a great way for dial up users to get 750 megs worth of our shows with no downloading time.

All this backend work is tough... it all takes time, we are working long and hard. Any graphics guys out there? We could use a little help in that area, not because we can't do it, but because it would be a great area to save us a little time so we can work on the more important things. Specifically folks who know how to make vector graphics.

I'm much more interested in ending theism, than building websites and selling t-shirts... but the latter items seem to be a necessary evil to the
former.

Edit in: Did you notice the chat room integration? *points at doubledoh*

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shirts/stickers?

Wooo yeah, now I can see that no-one is in our chatroom Sad We need more advertising.
Get us some posters and flyers too, i'll go nuts with em.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Shirts/stickers?

Posters and flyers... good idea man. I'll add it to the long ass list of other things I want to get done.

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shirts/stickers?

I'm a little experienced in Photoshop (not so much in flash for vectors, they look ugly to me), I'd need some sizes and material to work with though.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson