Empty threats from an irrational Christian store owner

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

The War on Easter has brought us a $1 donation from St. Jude Religious Stores!! We're so thankful that Russell Davis owner of St. Jude has decided to help us frethinkers spread the word that Christianity is dangerous and irrational. (even if his intentions were malicious)

Here is his site: http://www.st-jude.com

After we received the donation I wrote to Russ, to get the ball rolling. Russ, you are invited to set up a show time and appear on our show and attempt to make a tenable defense of your god. (Russ will be directed to this thread)

Quote:

To:
Subject: Hi

Why donate money to us? Are you secretly atheists?

Thanks,

- Sapient

His full response to me, along with my rebuttal to follow:

Quote:
Hi Bryan,

An excellent question ! The answer is quite simple. It enabled me to find out some information about you. Now I know exactly who you are, where you operate from, your IP address, who hosts your website, your telephone number... well, I think you get the idea. And I thank you for assisting me in gathering this information. This will now better enable The United States Justice Department's Hate Crimes Unit to deal with you.
And to answer your question, No, I am not a secret atheist. I would however like to suggest that you may wish to say a prayer to St. Jude. Being an atheist, you are probably not aware that St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless causes. You see, Brian, you are violating some very serious Federal laws with your actions. I'm suspecting that you're some teenager that just isn't aware of the laws. But if you do end up being prosecuted and found guilty of hate crimes.... well then you'll definitely be needing St. Jude. Thanks again for your assistance. Good luck in prison.

Regards,

Russ

AND NOW MY REBUTTAL...

Quote:

Now I know exactly who you are

Funny because paypal doesn't make my real name public. You also suspect that I'm some teenager so obviously you don't know exactly who I am, as I'm not a teen. However we know now exactly what you are: A LIAR.

Quote:
where you operate from

You mean an address I used to use, but haven't been at for a while?

Quote:
your IP address

I'm calling your bluff, I defy you to post my IP address. The notion that somehow through paypal you could find my IP is "beyond belief."

In fact, I'll send a $5 donation back to you, just for your computer hackery abilities if you know my IP address, post it... you'll get $5.

Quote:
who hosts your website

Whoa! That'll get you far.
Here's who hosts yours: http://www.adp-micro.com/

I have a hard time believing that someone who would use adp-micro for hosting would have the ability to get my ip, real name, real address, without doing something illegal.

Oh here's your "who is" info, no purchase required:

Quote:
Registrant:
St. Jude Religious Stores, Inc.
3506 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
US

Domain name: ST-JUDE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Davis, Russ
3506 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
US
(215) 331-0336

Other contact numbers...
Home #: (215) 708-3740
Philadelphia Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 752-5307
Neshaminy Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 364-3045
Willow Grove Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 659-8802
Valley Forge Christian Myth Propogation store: (610) 491-8199

Quote:
your telephone number...

You mean that non-working number? Go ahead post the number for everyone to call so they can see that it doesn't work. Didn't test the number beforehand, eh? No proof for your claims? Sound familiar? (aka Christianity)

Quote:
well, I think you get the idea.

Yeah, I get the idea. You're a liar who is not above intimidation to get your point across. That point of course, is that you are scared of reality and will fervently reject it, when it is gently placed in front of your face.

By the way, I'm not intimidated, you've actually made my point. Which is that Christians are hypocrites who have no problem preaching, proselytizing, evangelizing, and shoving their god down peoples throats... BUT... when it's done to them, they get their panties in a bunch, and lie to intimidate those who act a little like they do.

Quote:
This will now better enable The United States Justice Department's Hate Crimes Unit to deal with you.

It's because of your waste of time complaint that they will be 2 minutes slower in responding to the girl who gets beaten for being black tommorrow. Way to waste our governments resources, what a great person you are. :roll:

The government states that a hate crime would fit one of these categories:

Quote:
offense types: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, aggravated assault, simple assault, intimidation, robbery, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, and destruction/damage/vandalism of property.

Now obviously we did nothing violent or destructive, so throw all those crimes away. I could see you claiming that we fit one of the two following definitions of hate crime, let's review:

destruction/damage/vandalism of property: This is rather simple. For you to be able to prove this claim, you must prove we destroyed or damaged your property... NOT!! Remove the piece of tape, and your free from truth for another day!

intimidation: If you think we were intimidating, you should snap out of it. Look at your lies and empty threats as means of intimidation. Look at yourself, hypocrite. And of course it goes without saying, that what we're hoping to end, what you're peddling for a living... is the intimidation that if you don't believe in God and/or do good works that you burn in hell for an eternity. Nevermind, you have no proof for a hell, a God, or a Jesus... believe, or burn!

You probably don't realize this, but the FBI is well aware of our efforts. They had to help us restore www.waroneaster.org this week, after it was attacked illegally by Christians. They had our backs, and stated no qualms. They were very helpful to us, I hardly think you'll get anywhere with them. You are full of empty threats and hate intimidation! Step away from the mirror.

Quote:
And to answer your question, No, I am not a secret atheist.

Well duh!! You think I was serious? :roll:

Quote:
I would however like to suggest that you may wish to say a prayer to St. Jude. Being an atheist, you are probably not aware that St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless causes.

I grew up as a Christian... you sure you know "exactly" who I am? And no thanks, I don't need to pray. If Jude couldn't save Jesus from being crucified and save himself from being beaten to death with a club and then beheaded... I'll save the prayer. Thanks though.

Quote:
You see, Brian, you are violating some very serious Federal laws with your actions.

If putting a flyer up is a serious federal crime, I'd like to know what federal crimes, aren't serious. I hope you go after the folks who put flyers on the Rite Aid around the corner. Or the guy who posts the yardsale sign on the lightpost near your store. OHHHH, I forgot you're a hypocrite... you probably don't do that.

Quote:
I'm suspecting that you're some teenager that just isn't aware of the laws.

And yet you know "exactly who" I am.

Your statement begs the question... If I was just a teenager that didn't know the laws, wouldn't the moral course of action be to contact me and show me which laws I broke, so I could learn from my mistakes without having to serve jail time? Wouldn't this give you a greater chance to show the love of Jesus and show me how great believers could be?
Considering you claim to have all my contact info, which you don't, that would've been the more moral course of action. (in my book)

Quote:
But if you do end up being prosecuted and found guilty of hate crimes.... well then you'll definitely be needing St. Jude.

You realize if I am found guilty of a hate crime for this, you will fuel more and more atheists to help end this mindfuck that is known as Christianity? Why would I need Saint Jude after I've lost my "hopeless cause?" You advocate praying to Saints immediatly after they've let you down at such an important time? Is that not ridiculous? (last question rhetorical)

On a sidenote, surely you've heard of the Christians who were protesting at a homosexual gathering in Philadelphia a few years ago. Now, they ignored the cops, preached hate of others different than them, and obstructed... yet they were exonerated and the charges were dropped. If I ever do see a courtroom because of some overzealous agent, I'm sure to be vindicated. Unless of course it's too late, unless of course we already are a theocracy. At that point it wouldn't matter anyway, as we'd all be fucked, even you! What are you going to do with all the scientists locked up?

Quote:
Good luck in prison.

Prison might be a good place for me. Considering over 99% of it's inhabitants are religious while only 80% of our countries citizens are, is an illustration that religious people are less moral than those without religion. Within the walls of a prison I (the more moral one) can teach people that this notion that they can do whatever they want as long as they believe in Jesus is false. Without this bullshit non-sensical salvation story they can start accepting a little personal responsibility for themselves.

Once again, you are invited to appear on our show this Saturday, April 22nd. Yell at us, ask us questions, let us ask you questions, threaten us with more lies... basically, we're game. Are you?

Samuel
Samuel's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jesus Christ, Sapient, stop, stop! He's already dead! If you beat him too much they won't be able to identify his body.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Samuel wrote:
Jesus Christ

Who?

Quote:
Sapient, stop, stop! He's already dead! If you beat him too much they won't be able to identify his body.

Watch how you word that. You might be committing a major verbal violent hate crime. :roll:

HeLLBoUnD_Matt
User is offlineOffline

Laughing out loud I can't believe this...

I can't believe this guy sent this to you :shock: Hate crime? lol

60DM4N
User is offlineOffline
HA!

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now. He clearly has no clue as to what he's talking about. I'm in tears XD. Kudos in your rebuttal.

LVBen
User is offlineOffline

LMFAO!!! I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting so pissed off about fliers before. Can you say "denial"?

-LVBen

Rayven_Alandria
Rayven_Alandria's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll be sure to call the FBI on the doorknockers

Umm yea...hate crime. :roll:

Turnabout is fair play...
Perhaps I should call the FBI every time a religious moron knocks on my door or leaves a flier on my doorknob...which is at least once a week. I have Atheist stickers all over my truck and this on my door...yet still they violate me in my own home.

I consider that a hate crime, don't you? I also get accosted in traffic by preachers trying to shove pamphlets down my throat because I drive a truck advertising my local Atheist group. I've had people interrupt me while I'm out having dinner with my children and begin to yell at me because I have on an Atheist tee-shirt. I get crank calls on the Atheist group's phone number from *cough* loving Christians all the time. Should I go on?

Hey, Russ Davis , do you want tally the score sheets and see who regularly violates who? I didn't think so. Hypocrite.

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

The reason why he sent you this email, and you know this, is because you are a threat, the rational response squad is a threat to xtianity. They are afraid that rationality and truth will kill xtianity. And they will stop at nothing to ensure their lies prosper.

BTW: Did you hear about the catholic church wanting to place a disclaimer before the Davinci Code movie stating that it is only fiction and a fable adn that all religious points are not true within teh davinci code? I wonder, why, the catholic church is so worried? hmmm...I think they are starting to crack...Luigi Cascioli, Brian Flemming, Davinci Code, Rational Response squad....they are getting nervous....

A hate crime constitutes hurting or threat to hurt, property or person based on sex, race, religion etc....the rational response squad doesn't hate a person, it hates a cause an idea...this guy..obviously...is so entrenched in his ideology that HE's been programmed to hate and threaten us...his empty threats only embolden us. The non-violent truth movement is spreading like wildfire and they are scared....because it will end their reign and brainwashing over people.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

What a nut! Laughing out loud

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Here is a collection of thoughts and views from my friends about Russ Davis and his empty threats:

"It was people like that guy that made me stop going to church after I turned ten."
----------------------------------

"you sir, are a genius. I cant applaud you enough.

keep it up."
----------------------------------

"Hi Brian,

I just wanted to tip my hat to you, sir, on a masterful response to Russ Davis last night. I enjoyed it thouroughly. Keep me updated if he responds.

And thanks for your work with RRS and WarOnEaster. I'm glad I did my bit. Keep fighting and so will I.

Nils "

-----------------------------------

"I read it. he (the Christian) was an idiot. "

-----------------------------------

"Thanks for the laugh, I don't think you could have busted him down anymore than you did or he'd have turned into a piece of coal HAHAHAHAHA! "

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

What a twit. How is posting flyers and handing out a few DVDs a hate crime? It's not even vandalism or trespassing.

Get a clue, Russ, we're not a group of pissed off teenagers making noise for the sake of making noise. We're adults, we're intelligent, we're organized, we're aware of our rights and the legality of what we're doing, and there's more of us than you think. I hope that is disconcerting to you, Russ, it should be.

BTW, earlier today I called the St. Jude's store in Philly (215)-331-0336.

Their hours are:

9-6 Mon-Fri
9-6 Saturday
11-4 Sunday

Hmmmm.....I wonder if they've ever read the 4th Commandment? Laughing out loud

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

That is funny! Laughing out loud

Doesn't he realise if that was a hate crime, the anti-abortion protesters would certainly be guilty of one too?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

doubledoh
User is offlineOffline

MattShizzle wrote:
That is funny! Laughing out loud

Doesn't he realise if that was a hate crime, the anti-abortion protesters would certainly be guilty of one too?

Not to mention the anti-gay christians with their big "God HATES fags" signs. I mean come on..."hate" is right there on the sign!

PS: I think all "hate crimes" are bullshit. A crime is a crime. Someone's internal motivation for committing a criminal act is subjective, unprovable, and irrelevant. If I beat up a straight guy, I should be punished just as much as I would be if I beat up a gay guy. It's totally nuts to punish someone based on the racial/sexual/religious status of the victim. Violence should be punished, period.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I still love the fact he not only wasted his time, but he helped what he was trying to hurt! Laughing out loud Be like me donating money to Pat Robertson!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

doubledoh wrote:

Not to mention the anti-gay christians with their big "God HATES fags" signs. I mean come on..."hate" is right there on the sign!

Speak of the devil... look who's in the news today: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12071434/

caption: Margie Phelps, right, and her nephew, Gabriel Phelps-Roper, 10, center, protest at a memorial service at Fort Campbell, Ky., for soldiers killed in Iraq. They are members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

caption: The Rev. Fred Phelps prepares to protest outside the Kansas Statehouse in Topeka in February.

Visit MSNBC.COM for full story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12071434/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

That guys a complete asshole. Notice his church is pretty much just his family? :roll: Laughing out loud

CynageN
User is offlineOffline

Keep it up, you're clearly getting under their skin. Oh, and technically he can obtain your IP address from emails _IF_ he knows how. Not that it matters, he's a mindless christian. What's he going to do, prayer assault you over the internet?

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

CynageN wrote:
Oh, and technically he can obtain your IP address from emails _IF_ he knows how.

When Paypal sends him a receipt for the transaction it doesn't give him any chance of getting my ip. Right? He only needed to send me an email and have me respond, which would've cost him nothing. However, I am glad he chose to donate. :twisted:

No response from him yet today. WEAK!

CynageN
User is offlineOffline

No, it doesn't. If it did, paypal would be exposing personal information. Personal information is only exchanged when you email someone yourself, and it's not even that personal. I'll gladly post my IP here for all the l33t christian hax0rz.

HeLLBoUnD_Matt
User is offlineOffline

CynageN wrote:
No, it doesn't. If it did, paypal would be exposing personal information. Personal information is only exchanged when you email someone yourself, and it's not even that personal. I'll gladly post my IP here for all the l33t christian hax0rz.

Hacking for Jesus is ok... Just vandalizing my truck for Jesus is ok... God commands it

RossCaleb
User is offlineOffline

oms that guy is blind! good rebuttle.

(oh my stars)
((rather than oh my "god"Eye-wink)
(((my own invention)))

((((I'm pretty proud of it))))

I always thought that if you want to change the world then you have to start with yourself. So if the heads of state want to end terrorism, they should go ahead and kill themselves. - Anti-Flag

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

I'm in the middle of editing and don't have time to respond and consider, but here is the response email for your perusal and thoughts:

Quote:
Hi Brian,

I had a chance to review your response today. You must either have alot of time on your hands or work at this day and night ! I'm not sure why you felt the need to post
it to your website, but thats your perogative and I really don't mind. I, however have no intention of posting anything about you or our emails to the web. Well, here's the IP
address that I referred to in my email: 82.165.130.205 . And you are correct in that it's a bogus IP. It is however the IP of record with 1 & 1 Internet, who is also listed as the IP provider of record with Network Solutions. I played around looking for it with tracernet and after about the 8th redirection, I concluded that it wasn't worth any more of my time. I traced it as far back as a server in Germany. Am I close yet ? I'll keep looking though, so don't spend that $ 5 just yet. You or whoever does your IT work is obviously a skilled technician; you should probably find something more practical to do with those exceptional skills though. Regarding your age: I'm gonna revise that up to 25. I'd really love to sit down and talk to you in person but, you have to admit coming on your show ( I'm assuming it's a podcast or the equivelent ), with you being the host, you running the forum and you having editorial control, would hardly be fair. I have a better deal though. We'll get together for lunch. You can ask me any questions that you have, and I'll get the opportunity to speak with an atheist, somthing I have never done before. I'll even pay! You really can't beat that now. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Russ

RossCaleb
User is offlineOffline

Wait so...first he threatens you, then he wants to take you out to dinner? And he's going to pay for it?!

oh the crazyness!

I always thought that if you want to change the world then you have to start with yourself. So if the heads of state want to end terrorism, they should go ahead and kill themselves. - Anti-Flag

CynageN
User is offlineOffline

ROFL so wait, the IP he claims to have is the one of this webserver? And he's trying to do a traceroute on it? WTF. What a jack ass, if he seriously thinks he'll get any of your personal information from your webhost when you have done absolutely nothing illegal, then I say you should take him up on his lunch offer, and order the most expensive thing on the menu.

What a moron. Wow, just wow.

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline

Heh, funny response.

Maybe lunch with him will open up some more opportunity to get him to come onto the show.

Aren't you in your 30s, Sapient?

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

SilkyShrew wrote:

Aren't you in your 30s, Sapient?

Very close.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

A friend of ours called and confronted the stores Russ Davis owns on his anti-biblical hypocrisy:
http://true.wxcs.com/multimedia/audio/st.jude.ex20.mp3

shorty
User is offlineOffline

hipocrisy is a bitch, how about god hates fatty. the difference is people choose to eat a lot and get fat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline

Quote:
It is however the IP of record with 1 & 1 Internet, who is also listed as the IP provider of record with Network Solutions. I played around looking for it with tracernet and after about the 8th redirection, I concluded that it wasn't worth any more of my time. I traced it as far back as a server in Germany. Am I close yet ? I'll keep looking though, so don't spend that $ 5 just yet.

Yeah, Brian, YOU're the one with too much time on their hands. :roll:

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

random_antitheist
User is offlineOffline

lol. very nice rebuttal. lol im amazed he didnt pull out the cliched "ur gonna go to hell bit" Im glad im on the winnig side. Laughing out loud

Atheists never carbomb.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
it's simply mind numbing

it's simply mind numbing that Christians apparently do not see the hypocracy in their claims of being persecuted.

LeftofLarry wrote:
BTW: Did you hear about the catholic church wanting to place a disclaimer before the Davinci Code movie stating that it is only fiction and a fable adn that all religious points are not true within teh davinci code? I wonder, why, the catholic church is so worried? hmmm...I think they are starting to crack...Luigi Cascioli, Brian Flemming, Davinci Code, Rational Response squad....they are getting nervous....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJcmSMuA_SU

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
You see, Brian, you are

You see, Brian, you are violating some very serious Federal laws with your actions. I'm suspecting that you're some teenager that just isn't aware of the laws. But if you do end up being prosecuted and found guilty of hate crimes....

Obviously he figured you were a kid and could frighten you.

He didn't know what he was in for!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

DrFear
User is offlineOffline
Apokalipse wrote:it's simply

Apokalipse wrote:
it's simply mind numbing that Christians apparently do not see the hypocracy in their claims of being persecuted.

its also pretty mind numbing to see how many different spellings of "hypocrisy" we can come up with. Smiling
i know the original post was from a while ago, but i would love to come along for a lunch with you to meet this "great" northeast douchebag, not only because i am an intimidating figure, but because i can eat any motherfucker out of house and home. i participate in 'eat' crimes all over the city. }Smiling
looking for a good sandwich in philly? ask me.

Fear is the mindkiller.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
HAHA! You know what Dr

HAHA! You know what Dr Fear? You are coming with us the next time we go out in the "field."

There probably wont be much happening until the War on Christmas, however once we get the Perpetual Enlightenment off the ground, there will be reason to be in the "field" on a daily basis. Eye-wink

DrFear
User is offlineOffline
dude, i told you, i'm down.

dude, i told you, i'm down. i'll be in virginia for 'actual' christmas, but leading up to that, i'm all for chaos. and i'm in the field on a daily basis as it is....game on!

Fear is the mindkiller.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
your rule!!!!! Sapient

your rule!!!!!

Sapient wrote:
The War on Easter has brought us a $1 donation from St. Jude Religious Stores!! We're so thankful that Russell Davis owner of St. Jude has decided to help us frethinkers spread the word that Christianity is dangerous and irrational. (even if his intentions were malicious)

Here is his site: http://www.st-jude.com

After we received the donation I wrote to Russ, to get the ball rolling. Russ, you are invited to set up a show time and appear on our show and attempt to make a tenable defense of your god. (Russ will be directed to this thread)

Quote:

To:
Subject: Hi

Why donate money to us? Are you secretly atheists?

Thanks,

- Sapient

His full response to me, along with my rebuttal to follow:

Quote:
Hi Bryan,

An excellent question ! The answer is quite simple. It enabled me to find out some information about you. Now I know exactly who you are, where you operate from, your IP address, who hosts your website, your telephone number... well, I think you get the idea. And I thank you for assisting me in gathering this information. This will now better enable The United States Justice Department's Hate Crimes Unit to deal with you.
And to answer your question, No, I am not a secret atheist. I would however like to suggest that you may wish to say a prayer to St. Jude. Being an atheist, you are probably not aware that St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless causes. You see, Brian, you are violating some very serious Federal laws with your actions. I'm suspecting that you're some teenager that just isn't aware of the laws. But if you do end up being prosecuted and found guilty of hate crimes.... well then you'll definitely be needing St. Jude. Thanks again for your assistance. Good luck in prison.

Regards,

Russ

AND NOW MY REBUTTAL...

Quote:

Now I know exactly who you are

Funny because paypal doesn't make my real name public. You also suspect that I'm some teenager so obviously you don't know exactly who I am, as I'm not a teen. However we know now exactly what you are: A LIAR.

Quote:
where you operate from

You mean an address I used to use, but haven't been at for a while?

Quote:
your IP address

I'm calling your bluff, I defy you to post my IP address. The notion that somehow through paypal you could find my IP is "beyond belief."

In fact, I'll send a $5 donation back to you, just for your computer hackery abilities if you know my IP address, post it... you'll get $5.

Quote:
who hosts your website

Whoa! That'll get you far.
Here's who hosts yours: http://www.adp-micro.com/

I have a hard time believing that someone who would use adp-micro for hosting would have the ability to get my ip, real name, real address, without doing something illegal.

Oh here's your "who is" info, no purchase required:

Quote:
Registrant:
St. Jude Religious Stores, Inc.
3506 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
US

Domain name: ST-JUDE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Davis, Russ
3506 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
US
(215) 331-0336

Other contact numbers...
Home #: (215) 708-3740
Philadelphia Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 752-5307
Neshaminy Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 364-3045
Willow Grove Christian Myth Propogation store: (215) 659-8802
Valley Forge Christian Myth Propogation store: (610) 491-8199

Quote:
your telephone number...

You mean that non-working number? Go ahead post the number for everyone to call so they can see that it doesn't work. Didn't test the number beforehand, eh? No proof for your claims? Sound familiar? (aka Christianity)

Quote:
well, I think you get the idea.

Yeah, I get the idea. You're a liar who is not above intimidation to get your point across. That point of course, is that you are scared of reality and will fervently reject it, when it is gently placed in front of your face.

By the way, I'm not intimidated, you've actually made my point. Which is that Christians are hypocrites who have no problem preaching, proselytizing, evangelizing, and shoving their god down peoples throats... BUT... when it's done to them, they get their panties in a bunch, and lie to intimidate those who act a little like they do.

Quote:
This will now better enable The United States Justice Department's Hate Crimes Unit to deal with you.

It's because of your waste of time complaint that they will be 2 minutes slower in responding to the girl who gets beaten for being black tommorrow. Way to waste our governments resources, what a great person you are. :roll:

The government states that a hate crime would fit one of these categories:

Quote:
offense types: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, aggravated assault, simple assault, intimidation, robbery, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, and destruction/damage/vandalism of property.

Now obviously we did nothing violent or destructive, so throw all those crimes away. I could see you claiming that we fit one of the two following definitions of hate crime, let's review:

destruction/damage/vandalism of property: This is rather simple. For you to be able to prove this claim, you must prove we destroyed or damaged your property... NOT!! Remove the piece of tape, and your free from truth for another day!

intimidation: If you think we were intimidating, you should snap out of it. Look at your lies and empty threats as means of intimidation. Look at yourself, hypocrite. And of course it goes without saying, that what we're hoping to end, what you're peddling for a living... is the intimidation that if you don't believe in God and/or do good works that you burn in hell for an eternity. Nevermind, you have no proof for a hell, a God, or a Jesus... believe, or burn!

You probably don't realize this, but the FBI is well aware of our efforts. They had to help us restore www.waroneaster.org this week, after it was attacked illegally by Christians. They had our backs, and stated no qualms. They were very helpful to us, I hardly think you'll get anywhere with them. You are full of empty threats and hate intimidation! Step away from the mirror.

Quote:
And to answer your question, No, I am not a secret atheist.

Well duh!! You think I was serious? :roll:

Quote:
I would however like to suggest that you may wish to say a prayer to St. Jude. Being an atheist, you are probably not aware that St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless causes.

I grew up as a Christian... you sure you know "exactly" who I am? And no thanks, I don't need to pray. If Jude couldn't save Jesus from being crucified and save himself from being beaten to death with a club and then beheaded... I'll save the prayer. Thanks though.

Quote:
You see, Brian, you are violating some very serious Federal laws with your actions.

If putting a flyer up is a serious federal crime, I'd like to know what federal crimes, aren't serious. I hope you go after the folks who put flyers on the Rite Aid around the corner. Or the guy who posts the yardsale sign on the lightpost near your store. OHHHH, I forgot you're a hypocrite... you probably don't do that.

Quote:
I'm suspecting that you're some teenager that just isn't aware of the laws.

And yet you know "exactly who" I am.

Your statement begs the question... If I was just a teenager that didn't know the laws, wouldn't the moral course of action be to contact me and show me which laws I broke, so I could learn from my mistakes without having to serve jail time? Wouldn't this give you a greater chance to show the love of Jesus and show me how great believers could be?
Considering you claim to have all my contact info, which you don't, that would've been the more moral course of action. (in my book)

Quote:
But if you do end up being prosecuted and found guilty of hate crimes.... well then you'll definitely be needing St. Jude.

You realize if I am found guilty of a hate crime for this, you will fuel more and more atheists to help end this mindfuck that is known as Christianity? Why would I need Saint Jude after I've lost my "hopeless cause?" You advocate praying to Saints immediatly after they've let you down at such an important time? Is that not ridiculous? (last question rhetorical)

On a sidenote, surely you've heard of the Christians who were protesting at a homosexual gathering in Philadelphia a few years ago. Now, they ignored the cops, preached hate of others different than them, and obstructed... yet they were exonerated and the charges were dropped. If I ever do see a courtroom because of some overzealous agent, I'm sure to be vindicated. Unless of course it's too late, unless of course we already are a theocracy. At that point it wouldn't matter anyway, as we'd all be fucked, even you! What are you going to do with all the scientists locked up?

Quote:
Good luck in prison.

Prison might be a good place for me. Considering over 99% of it's inhabitants are religious while only 80% of our countries citizens are, is an illustration that religious people are less moral than those without religion. Within the walls of a prison I (the more moral one) can teach people that this notion that they can do whatever they want as long as they believe in Jesus is false. Without this bullshit non-sensical salvation story they can start accepting a little personal responsibility for themselves.

Once again, you are invited to appear on our show this Saturday, April 22nd. Yell at us, ask us questions, let us ask you questions, threaten us with more lies... basically, we're game. Are you?

"You advocate praying to Saints immediatly after they've let you down at such an important time? Is that not ridiculous? (last question rhetorical)"

You had to tell him it was rhetorical, haahhahahahahahhaah

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Sapient, Is there a

Sapient,

Is there a downloadable War on Easter flyer for me to distribute here in Oregon on this site?

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:
Sapient,

Is there a downloadable War on Easter flyer for me to distribute here in Oregon on this site?

There's some stuff at www.WaronEaster.org, look to www.endchristmas.com mid November to get ready for Christmas.