The Flying Spaghetti Monster gospel is released!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

If they can prove the bible with the bible then we can prove the FSM with the FSM gospel....

The flying Spaghetti Monster beat out the Discovery Institute for the cover of USAToday; showing the true impact of the FSM and his greatness.

However it seems that the discovery institute is not so pleased to see IDism pushed by the wayside as Robert Crowther says:

Quote:
It?s too bad that they?ll get attention for this sort of drivel when we have a robust scientific research program that the media doesn?t seem to want to write much about,

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster has just released its gospel...

USAToday's Article, The Panda's Thumb report, and the holy gospel.....

Thanks to "UnknownUser" from Raving Atheist forums.

gatogreensleeves
gatogreensleeves's picture
User is offlineOffline

I can't wait to read this... then I'll go on Amazon, give it one star, and tear it to shreds... in fact, I should do it BEFORE I read the book... I mean all the scholars agree that Mr. Henderson could not possibly know what kind of beer is in that volcano, nor does he have any proof of stripper assembly lines- they could be meat ball assembly lines, or just strippers WAITING in line, presumably for pasta...

"If Adolf Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway" -The Clash

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

gatogreensleeves wrote:
I can't wait to read this... then I'll go on Amazon, give it one star, and tear it to shreds... in fact, I should do it BEFORE I read the book... I mean all the scholars agree that Mr. Henderson could not possibly know what kind of beer is in that volcano, nor does he have any proof of stripper assembly lines- they could be meat ball assembly lines, or just strippers WAITING in line, presumably for pasta...

How dare you question the logic of the FSM? It is infallible. :smt101

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I love that FSM/ Pastafarianism site! Laughing out loud

Makes about as much sense as any other religion!