Goodbye

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Goodbye

In two days time I will fly out to Cusco to the Inca runis of Machu Pichu and the Amazon River. I shall see you all in two weeks.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Hope you have a good time.

Hope you have a good time.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Holy shit!  Please tell me

Holy shit!  Please tell me you're taking a camera.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Voided
User is offlineOffline
oh good you should be

oh good you should be comming back, for a second you scared me...

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: In two

deludedgod wrote:
In two days time I will fly out to Cusco to the Inca runis of Machu Pichu and the Amazon River. I shall see you all in two weeks.

Know what would be hilarious? Dressing like this:

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow!  Sounds like a

Wow!  Sounds like a brilliant trip.  Do you have room in your suitcase for a stowaway? Eye-wink

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

deludedgod wrote:

Know what would be hilarious? Dressing like this:

How long would it take you to learn Hovitos? Learning Hovitos may prevent envenomation via curare darts.

On edit: If you could look exactly like this, you would acquire an ardent stalker.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Voiderest wrote: oh good

Voiderest wrote:
oh good you should be comming back, for a second you scared me...

Me, too.  I thought maybe he'd finally had it with the creationists. Smiling  It must be hard to really know and work intimately with the very evidence of evolution on a daily basis then have some uneducated ass who can't even form a coherent sentence come on the forum and argue for a young earth.

I think I might lose it. Eye-wink 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow. What a great trip. Be

Wow. What a great trip. Be careful. The Amazon doesn't care if yoiu are a theist or atheist.

zntneo
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I'll miss all your scientifc

I'll miss all your scientifc pwnage of theists deluded. I always enjoyed it. Even if sometimes i just lost in the science, still is usually utter pwnage.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have a terrific trip.  Be

Have a terrific trip. 

Be safe. 

Take many pictures. 

Come back to us!!!!

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have returned.

I have returned.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back,

Welcome back, deluded!

We've missed you.  Seriously.

You've also missed tons of fun.  We had a jihadist, an evolution spammer, a call to the feds...

It's been interesting.

Hope your trip was fun and successful.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back DG! Like Hamby

Welcome back DG!

Like Hamby said there were some interesting events in the last couple of weeks.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any new parasites?

Any new parasites?

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: Any new

Nero wrote:
Any new parasites?

LOL!

Welcome back. I guess I'll have to engage a few more neurons now that one of  the RSS heavy hitters is back in the mix. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glad you're back safe and

Glad you're back safe and sound, Deludedgod!

We really missed you! 

What did you bring us?   

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
What did I bring?

What did I bring?

-Me

Books about atheism

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: What did

deludedgod wrote:
What did I bring?

Yes, what did you bring us?  When someone comes back from out of town, they always bring presents.

You know, like those horrid shirts that say "My Grandma went to Hawaii and all I got was this lousy tee shirt". 

Heck, back when I knew what a vacation was, I spent half my time shopping for gifts to take back for everyone. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol, I have spent enough of

lol, I have spent enough of my life travelling to know never to buy those worthless and ubiquitous little trinkets. You'll forget about them in days...all that matter are the memories, and the pictures.

-Me

Books about atheism

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
*sniff* So I guess that

*sniff*

So I guess that means you didn't bring me anything. Sad

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell, I was hoping for some

Hell, I was hoping for some hottie girl in a cake or something.  Deluded's really letting me down.

Books about atheism

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh man, I'd love to see

Oh man, I'd love to see Machu Pichu. 

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have fun!! How do you afford

Have fun!! How do you afford such a brilliant holiday?! I'm envious, stuck here on this wet and windy island in the North Atlantic.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley

Jacob Cordingley wrote:
Have fun!! How do you afford such a brilliant holiday?! I'm envious, stuck here on this wet and windy island in the North Atlantic.

Well, come on over to America.  I'll lone you a gun, and we can go kill things.  Now, that is a holiday.  You can take everyone a gift back too! 

DD, you could have at least brought some monkeys back in your hair, like the one fellow.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I wanted to bring back

Well, I wanted to bring back a llama until I realized that airport security would not take kindly to it, nor would customs. A monkey would undoubtably be trickier, since the only ones I saw were on the amazon tributary outside Puerto Maldonando, and they lived in trees which were 30m high, and they made horrible throat sounds, anyway.

-Me

Books about atheism

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
A likely story. When I was

A likely story. When I was in Rio, there were Marmosets everywhere, well, marmosets and homeless children.  The marmosets cost more; so, I brought home a child.  It has been three years, and he doesn't know english yet.  He does, however, do a helluva job housekeeping.

I'm just saying, if you weren't so selfish, you might have thought of us.  Look at me.  I brought a human being back.  Miguel or Pedro or whatever he calls himself couldn't be happier!

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back Deluded!  All

Welcome back Deluded!  All joking aside, you coming back safe and sound is the best gift of all!