introduction....yup

AtheistInTheHat
AtheistInTheHat's picture
User is offlineOffline
introduction....yup

Wow, I'm a lazyass, just getting around to an intro on the forums now....but whatever Sticking out tongue

So I'm Brad....yup. People in the stickam room tend to call me "hat" or "aith" or "that weirdo", and any of those is fine by me, as long as I know you mean me, I'll probably answer. As for who/what I am, I'm a Special Analyst for a small software development company, which basically translates to "paid to do random geeky things and play with shiny stuff", which seems to be working out nicely so far. I'm big into physics, and philosophy to a degree, but mainly I'm just a pretty big smartass.

Hopefully I'll start making myself check the damn forum and contribute from here on in, but who knows...I am, after all, a huge lazyass.

I can usually be found in the stickam room, or on skype (pm me if you want my skype name), and I'm bored way too often for my own good, so i'm there a LOT. Come on down and make fun of my fuzzy hat, you know you want to! Sticking out tongue

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum side

Welcome to the forum side of the RRS, Brad!

Spend some of that time when you're bored here on the forums and you'll find the discussions and debates pretty interesting.

Glad you're here!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Eustacia_Vye
User is offlineOffline
Hello everyone, I'm from

Hello everyone, I'm from London. I have been an atheist since Year 4 and I am glad to have found this site. Smiling

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi.

Hi. Smiling

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eustacia_Vye wrote: Hello

Eustacia_Vye wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm from London. I have been an atheist since Year 4 and I am glad to have found this site. Smiling

Welcome, Eustacia_Vye!  Another from the U.K.!

We look forward to hearing what you have to contribution to the discussions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.