was i mistaken for a mod?

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
was i mistaken for a mod?

i'm not sure why this guy is emailing me on my myspace account, it seems he thinks i'm the one that banned him from RRS. i have no idea why. here's what he's written me so far. he's got anger issues:

"Im the guy you banned on your playground full of kids, RRS. Whatever man no hard feelings, the jokes really on you anyway. Just remember, you are not who you think you are, you are a tool of society, and until you realize that, you will not change it.

What was the reason though? Just slapped your ego too hard?

Your drawings are like that of a disturbed little kid, there is probably a good reason youre into violent images, and its probably a large part due to deeply disturbed dementia. Whatever happened as a kid for you man, its alright, we all have some hard shit fall on us, its all about getting past it though - quit carrying your baggage and throwing the shit thats produced from your baggage at others. How about a bit of introspection for you now. Here, say this mantra - "maybe I should not preconceive that all people who believe in god believe in the abrahamic judeo-christian god and I should probably open my eyes to the rest of the world before I commit myself to changing a world I dont even know".

You called me the "gullible schoolboy", but you my friend, have seen none other then your own reflection.

Heres a test - if that text made you mad, then it was right, if you were boggled and indifferent, I was probably wrong, you make the call. Was I dead on or just a stupid jackass, you tell me."

and here's another he sent a few minutes later:

"and that musicdude - I couldve put him in his place far more effectively then any of you spoilt kids could. You do realize that the whole of RRS is seen as a playground for kids, young 20 something kids with nothing better to do then just bitch about how much better they are then the rest of the world and how theyre going to change it.

heres a tip - be the change you want in others. Religion teaches us a lot of valuable things, even if youre too ignorant to know this, and one of them is to care for your brothers and sisters, and the rest of humanity.... " 

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

DelphicRaven
DelphicRaven's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Just remember, you are not

"Just remember, you are not who you think you are,"

That is really a special talent. I mean, to not be who you think you are... wow. That's really cool. It's like hiding from... well yourself. 

I don't know what the deal is with myspace. It's like a playground for people who have anger management issues and are too afraid to play on them in real life. I wrote a blog yesterday that really pissed someone off (a few someone's actually) and I still can't figure out why. Dumbasses.

As for him thinking you got him banned from RRS... it looks like he's in need of a visit with a psychologist. Maybe they'll let him come back after his doctors say he's okay. 

--Sarah-- 

Prayer: How to do nothing and feel like your doing something.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
What was that about

What was that about 20-somethings? This guy is a Class A jerk! Best just ignore nutters like that. Unless of course such unstable people are a majority.

But seriously 20-somethings make up a large part of this site, I'm one... We may be young but we're generally all ten times as clever as this nutbag.

Ignore the fella.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
yeah, i don't intend to get

yeah, i don't intend to get into a lengthy, go-nowhere debate with this jackass. i just wonder why he emailed me about his banishment, instead of emailing the RRS myspace page? was i the only RRS member he could find on myspace? i only check my page there about once a month!

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, our good friend

Oh, our good friend Anbesol/Oralgel.... lol.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry to hear he is

Sorry to hear he is harassing you - is there any way to block him from accessing your myspace page?  I have no techno ability so I have no idea if this is possible. 

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
i probably could block him

i probably could block him or report him to the site admin, but at this point he's nothing more than an annoyance. i guess i'll wait and see if he continues his little angry rants.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley

Jacob Cordingley wrote:

What was that about 20-somethings? This guy is a Class A jerk! Best just ignore nutters like that. Unless of course such unstable people are a majority.

But seriously 20-somethings make up a large part of this site, I'm one... We may be young but we're generally all ten times as clever as this nutbag.

Ignore the fella.

Some of the most stupid, intolerant assholes I've known have been in their 70's and 80's. Alternately, there are some level-headed teenagers and many level-headed twenty-somethings.

Me? I'm closing in on something on beyond the 30's and many other "kids" on this site are older (or younger) and wiser than I.

BTW, djneibarger, YOU didn't get this guy banned. He did that all on his own after he was repeatedly warned for his obnoxious behavior. I think he may be one of those people who craves attention, even if it's negative. It would be best to just ignore him, but admittedly, it's hard to do....whiny little runt, ain't he? Smiling  While I was swimming laps at the local gym a few days ago, I heard some kid throw the loudest, most obnoxious tantrum ever.  It lasted for at least an hour.  Anbesol reminds me of that experience. Laughing out loud

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
here is my reply to

here is my reply to him:

"i'm sorry you're so caught up in your own insecurities and failings that you need to spend time writing angry emails. i'm not the one banned you, since i'm not a mod, but i guess you were too upset to take the time to figure that out.
i don't know why you would think i would care what you think about my art, but again, you seem like a very frustrated little boy. what a great role model you are for your child.
obviously being banned has seriously dented your ego. you should be happy to know that very few people ever get banned from RRS, so you must have said or done something pretty stupid to accomplish that.
feel free to write me more angry emails, or not, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. i don't check this account very often, so it's your time to waste.  "

and here is his latest:

"haha! thats cute, what an awesome little self-defense mechanism you have. I seriously dont care that I was banned, its quite humerous actually, the reason I was banned is because I dominated the shit out of all of you kids in debate and you couldnt stand it.

moreover - while were talking about insecurities, you know theres a reason youre part of the RRS... and its called your inner child wishing to break free, through the barriers of your clouding ego. "

Mattness
Mattness's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard there's a secret art

I heard there's a secret art called "stabbing-someone-over-the-internet", it's a pity that it's so secret........

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life. - Immanuel Kant

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If he really thinks he

If he really thinks he dominated everyone in debate, he truly is delusional.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
should i even bother to post

should i even bother to post his latest, or is everyone tiring of this idiot?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, he's an idiot. Don't

Yeah, he's an idiot. Don't let him use you to post.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
then th-th-th-that's all

then th-th-th-that's all folks!!

(sigh, that was so cheesey)

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: Oh, our good

BGH wrote:
Oh, our good friend Anbesol/Oralgel.... lol.

Yeah man. Right when I read the first line I knew it was Anbesol. I was almost considering starting to miss the guy. I thought maybe he just got caught up in a few minutes of rage with us. But is seems he is constantly pissed off. Good riddance. Laughing

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
"Good widdance to bad

"Good widdance to bad wubbish" - Elmer Fudd.

Seriously. He needs a pimp slap.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
to celebrate my first

to celebrate my first theist stalker, i signed up for a bronze membership!! yay for me!

(wonder when i get the little bronze logo on my avatar?)

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
djneibarger wrote: to

djneibarger wrote:

to celebrate my first theist stalker, i signed up for a bronze membership!! yay for me!

(wonder when i get the little bronze logo on my avatar?)

Make sure you told the core members your user name and it will magically appear soon.  They've been hella busy since the debate. 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anbesol wrote:

This guy just doesn't give up - even when he says he's going to! 

Anbesol wrote:
It is worthless wasting my time here

Anbesol wrote:
You guys are idiots. and I officially give up on this bag of idiots.

Quotes are here.

Anbesol wrote:
This is my last cry to a community that I only wish to help,

Anbesol wrote:
I am casting my pearls, and I hope that you can see them for what they are worth. If not, I sincerely do give up on this community, and will go on to the next.

Quotes are here and were posted Fri, 2007-05-18 19:46.

Yet he continued posting and even created another account after "Anbesol" was banned.

This guy is truly a nutjob. Here he posted:

Anbesol wrote:
The help of these religions helped me see clearly, by being able to see beyond my own self - I do not even consider myself "Charlie, born in 1984" anymore, I consider my self as a part of the stream of human consciousness, carried in the body of Charlie, who was born in 1984.

So therefore, he is not even actually human. He is only some kind of human consciousness.

*sigh*

[edited for clarity] 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
He started off annoying and

He started off annoying and goofy, btut became downright insane.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
What happened to The Daily

What happened to The Daily Way? he was so much of a nutjob not even other Right-wing Christians liked him.