The God Delusion's guest appearance on YouTube!

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
The God Delusion's guest appearance on YouTube!

Well, after watching this video, in which Kermit the Frog sings Hurt by Nine Inch Nails, shoots heroin, and sucks off Rowlf, I noticed a familiar book.

VIDEO.

Yes, it's Richard Dawkins', "The God Delusion"!!!! He's snorting coke off of it's mirrory surface!

It made me laugh, but then realized it caters to the "atheists = depressed screwups" mentality. Oh well, it's all in good fun! And a damn good impression, too.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It's still fucking

It's still fucking hilarious!

CrazyRoper
CrazyRoper's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks Kat...I've always

Thanks Kat...I've always wanted to hear a muppet say "you're so fucking special"

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Heard a few more songs by

Heard a few more songs by him on the one podcast I listen to last night. Turns out there's a whole website - http://www.sadkermit.com

It explains that after Jim Henson died, he got depressed and started drinking and using drugs. That's the only video, but there are 5 songs total right now. You can also make requests for sad songs for him to cover!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is what struck me

I loved the video and like the songs. This is what struck me most, though. From the comments:
eazyaz123 (7 hours ago) hey dumbfuck, NIN covered Cash. It says on trent reznors album Cash Cover.

And Johnny Cash did every single drug that existed back then. Which included heroin.